OVERSIGHT&REFORM GEN: "Heads is yiffing, tails is knotting" Edition

COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM GENERAL
"So do you wanna be the one who asks him about knotting or yiffing?" Edition

CHAFFETZ: SUBPOENAS ARE NOT OPTIONAL, WE MAY COMPEL THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=FVdwq67Z1fs

PAGLIANO DISOBEYS THE SUBPOENA, WILL HE BE HELD IN CONTEMPT?

youtube.com/watch?v=VxQ5MWUdzmQ

COMBETTA CAUGHT RED-HANDED BY PEPE HIMSELF

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296789-gop-chair-demands-interview-with-clinton-it-aides-after-reddit-posts

HOUSE SCIENCE COMMITTEE DEMEANDS IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION OF REDDIT-PRODUCED EVIDENCE IMPLICATING COMBETTA, EMAILS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAxIBWgICy8&t=44m20s
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2453
archive.fo/2urHS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Administrative things first! HOW MANY BONGS till this shit goes down? It will be live streamed, ye?

>HOW MANY BONGS?

Fuck me, this guy does not fuck around!! between him and Trump we might get a wall!! I remember when the Republican party was just a bunch of pussies.

SAY IT WITH ME

>GENERAL
>ATTORNEY
>GOWDY

I love how Cummings wants to go into executive section to do a back room deal. I love how how Chaffetz is like fuck no!!!!

10/10 diy gif

>ATTORNEY
>GENERAL
>GODDY

bump

was that in the live stream? i didnt watch the whole thing yet. at what minute?

oh it was at minute 0:00 watching it now

kek

>was that in the live stream? i didnt watch the whole thing yet. at what minute?
At 9:00 mins Paul Combetta plead the 5th when asked to produce his immunity. Chafetz has not terminated his immunity. This guy is going to get fucked harder then a bangkok hooker during fleet week.

What time is the committee tomorrow? I've been hearing 10am, but what time zone?

>At 9:00 mins Paul Combetta plead the 5th when asked to produce his immunity. Chafetz has not terminated his immunity. This guy is going to get fucked harder then a bangkok hooker during fleet week.
Has now terminated his immunity* sorry I have fat fingers

>What time is the committee tomorrow? I've been hearing 10am, but what time zone?
East coast

Kek I think the furry shit is what will make the guy taddle

seriously? what source?

I don't even care if he pleads the 5th again. I just wants to see his face when everyone knows he's a furry redditard

Is this guy a furry or something? Explain plox

>ATTORNEY
ROWDY
>GOWDY

ROUGHS THEM UP AGAIN.

I want to see normies talking about furry shit, someone link me please

Paul "StoneTear" Combetta is the PRN IT guy who deleted Hillary's emails after they were subpoenaed by the feds. Her alibi is she was completely unaware of the deletion and his part of the story is that he did it inadvertently to comply with an order to delete old backups.

However, a twitter citizen journalist discovered Reddit posts from a Reddit user "stonetear" that occurred during the incident in question (post-subpoena, pre-delivery) asking for advise on how falsify or delete email data to avoid implicating his client, a quote "VIP (VERY VIP)" whom "you would recognize". With the aid of Cred Forumslacks and r/the_donald, who meticulously (and autisticly) combed through the posts, much information was dredged up that conclusively identified stonetear as Combetta, due to the fact he overshared most of it. They saw his purchases, house price, IT cluelessness, his dog's name (Pickle), his cat's name (Cashew), and his BDSM/furry erotica.

At this point, Combetta began deleting all his posts and other social media accounts to cover his tracks. All this was captured, archived and bundled together and sent to relevant authorities and news outlets, and the House committee is now examining the incident as it indicates intent from Clinton to tamper with data, commit perjury, and obstruct justice.

And now the House Oversight Committee has ordered Plebbit to preserve these deleted posts. If there is an ounce of justice left in America, the shit will hit the fan.

Oh man when he issues that subpoena in the first video

>you are hereby served

FUCK 'EM UP, CHAFFETZ, FUCK 'EM UP

god damn I hope you are right and America still has some justice left in it... I don't want this witch to become our president. I want the DNC to throw her out and bring in Bernie, so the PEOPLE can decide without election tampering

>If there is an ounce of justice left in America..

Found the flaw in your master plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAxIBWgICy8&t=44m20s
fucking BTFOd oh my god

wait, what exactly is the second video ABOUT? i thought the combetta hearing wasn't until friday?

timestamp didn't work. 44:20

>Paul "StoneTear" Combetta is the PRN IT guy who deleted Hillary's emails after they were subpoenaed by the feds. Her alibi is she was completely unaware of the deletion and his part of the story is that he did it inadvertently to comply with an order to delete old backups.
>However, a twitter citizen journalist discovered Reddit posts from a Reddit user "stonetear" that occurred during the incident in question (post-subpoena, pre-delivery) asking for advise on how falsify or delete email data to avoid implicating his client, a quote "VIP (VERY VIP)" whom "you would recognize". With the aid of Cred Forumslacks and r/the_donald, who meticulously (and autisticly) combed through the posts, much information was dredged up that conclusively identified stonetear as Combetta, due to the fact he overshared most of it. They saw his purchases, house price, IT cluelessness, his dog's name (Pickle), his cat's name (Cashew), and his BDSM/furry erotica.
>At this point, Combetta began deleting all his posts and other social media accounts to cover his tracks. All this was captured, archived and bundled together and sent to relevant authorities and news outlets, and the House committee is now examining the incident as it indicates intent from Clinton to tamper with data, commit perjury, and obstruct justice.
>And now the House Oversight Committee has ordered Plebbit to preserve these deleted posts. If there is an ounce of justice left in America, the shit will hit the fan.
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2453
That will get you started I also have one where he is not paying rent to his mom for living in her basement.

2nd link is awesome
fucking based Chaffetz

I'm a furfag IT person and I can't wait to watch this fucker squirm

There's also an intense, cocaine-like thrill when it comes to wondering how he's feeling right now (in view of the entire internet being able to read his cringeposts) - because that'd be MY biggest concern

Fuck Hillary's assassins and congress

I honestly would put 3 bullets into the back of my head if people found my cringe

Good thing I use throwaway accounts for everything

I'll be praying for Chaffetz to save us from this FUCKED election.

he deleted this but he made it lol archive.fo/2urHS

maybe he will crack because of the embarrassment hahaha, just press him about his furry bdsm fanfiction until he caves.

Encourage him, thank him for being based.

No gay shit, be cool.

NO MEMES

NO TROLLS

NO STORMFAGGOTRY

PUT ON YOUR SUNDAY BEST TO SUPPORT THIS BASED MAN WHO WILL NOT REST UNTIL HE BRINGS JUSTICE AND REFORM

>Good thing I use throwaway accounts for everything
Don't worry, that alone makes you several orders of magnitude better than this guy

>At this point, Combetta began deleting all his posts and other social media accounts to cover his tracks. All this was captured, archived and bundled together and sent to relevant authorities and news outlets, and the House committee is now examining the incident as it indicates intent from Clinton to tamper with data, commit perjury, and obstruct justice.

>And now the House Oversight Committee has ordered Plebbit to preserve these deleted posts. If there is an ounce of justice left in America, the shit will hit the fan.

Where's the video of his immunity being revoked and them asking about the reddit/furshit?

>Chaffetz asks the good people of the United States for assisting Congress establish equal justice when the Federal agencies wouldn't

>TFW PEPE IS THE ULTIMATE PATRIOT

>@jasoninthehouse

>thanks
not asks

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
GOT THE GLOBALISTS ON THE ROPES

still haven't seen a source on his immunity being revoked, just speculation as far as I can tell. good chance it could be though because he/his counsel lied afaik

they could bring up his furshit in court if they wanted to, it's public, who knows

>still haven't seen a source on his immunity being revoked,

It probably hasn't yet. The may give him one more shot at testifying, and then pull the plug if he doesn't cooperate.

It's probably the closest thing to a life preserver he has, and he's in waters way to deep to be without something to cling to.

But even so, there's still sharks all around him.

If the memes invade Congress no one is safe.

>tfw he's gonna squirm, nd maybe cry when his furshit and bdsm is uncovered by congress

>tfw it'll be like the good old days of To catch a predator.

>it takes hard working rightwingers and memes to clean the corruption out of capitol hill.

Wtf is knotting? Can a furry enthusiast explain?

>@jasoninthhouse
kek
how based can one man be?

>If there is an ounce of justice left in America, the shit will hit the fan.

There is, and its name is Chaffetz.

We've seen this before. Kabuki Theater.

Dogs have a knot at the base of their penis that grows when they are fully erect. Knotting is getting that knot (or a simulated one from a dog penis dildo) inside one's anus, locking the member inside.

I had no clue until about 4 days ago what knotting was when I first started working on this. Something can no be unlearned

Happy to help.

>mfw ragtag team of Cred Forums and leddit autists initiate the take down of Shillary

>he'll make it to till Friday.

Hillary's Head Hunters (Aka Triple H) will get him first.

Wtf did I just read

if they fuck up and leave evidence behind, the election is handed to Trump and the democratic party dies

Probably not this time.
He's far too visible at this point.

ATTORNEY
GENERAL
GOWDY

My digits confirm.

Holy fuck what is wrong with her face

>If there is an ounce of justice left in America, the shit will hit the fan.

good luck

He seems like a federalist desu. Not sure I want that.

>your government is wasting shitloads of time and money on e-mails that government agencies classified long after they were sent

Feels stupid, man. This is Bill's blowjob all over again.

it was some older chick who figured out . she was trying hard to let everyone know but no one cared, and now plebbit thinks they figured it out

but the targeted autism did help once the trail was found

if its nothing, why was she deleting them

what time is the hearing

Jesus Christ
This fucking election.
I've never even conceived of anything like this fucking shitfest.
It's unfucking believable!

Just when you think you couldn't find another reason to gas fueries

Why is that?

You forgot about the yiffing

what makes him seem like a federalist?

Wait a second....Combetta's immunity has been terminated?

Are you serious?

gowdy and chaffetz are fucking legends

>I love how Cummings wants to go into executive section to do a back room deal. I love how how Chaffetz is like fuck no!!!!

Chaffetz it awesome.

Best episodes of government news I have seen.

10/10

That Democratic bitch in the first video makes my blood boil.

These people are fucking sick. Fuck the legal process right?

Glorious Gowdy and Madman Chaffetz will do it

I believe in them

That's what happens when you knowingly obstruct justice (read: delete incriminating evidence) after you've made a deal to cooperate with authorities.

He's either going to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison or he'll make another deal that requires him to testify directly against Hillary.

>He's either going to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison or he'll make another deal that requires him to testify directly against Hillary.

Holy fucking shit. Unbelievable. If somebody actually goes to jail because of this...it will have been all because of Reddit and Cred Forums

The power of autism is even greater than I imagined.

>mfw a furfag is the one to bring Shillary to justice

Well-coordinated and heavily practiced Hillary team beaten by a rag-tag group of Cred Forumsacks run by a furry tripfag and a BR with 140 ping

I'd say she has a raging case of liberalism.

God bless the USA

it's the Tribes showdown all over again

Kek, glad I wasn't the only one to notice.

Thanks for Correcting The Record ™

It's not even like that for a few seconds, she was like that every time the camera was on her.

That isn't fucking normal. I'm not sure that is human.

Reminds me of uncle joe in pic related.

checked

>fucked harder then a bangkok hooker during fleet week
Fucked harder than a *gay* bangkok hooker during fleet week.

All Bangkok Hookers are gay during fleet week.

I applaud your naval service on behalf of America, good user.

*salutes*

>the power to completely ignore social cues and stay the course
>the power to hyperfocus on one thing and pursue it forever
>isolated, tech savvy, all the spare time in the world
>not knowing when to keep your mouth shut and letting it spew all over everyone and annoy them
>intense hatred and suspicion of enemies
Autism saves the day again.

> >mfw a furfag is the one to bring Shillary to justice
That's exactly what's happening, too.

Read his other posts - while he was happy to have a job, he was also very clearly redpilled about America and corruption.

And at the time of his request for help editing the Exchange archive the information hadn't been subpoenaed, so as far as we know he didn't know the details of the agreement between Congress and the Hillary camp.

He's sort of like Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" - he may not have intended it, but he's killed the Wicked Witch.

Dude's a hero. Maybe a "yiff in hell, furfag!" hero, but a hero.

I like how Chaffetz and Gowdy are all about following the law to the letter and doing their duty as congressmen rather than about petty politics, people don't see this and think they are evil republicans. Lmao.

That's what makes someone an "evil republican." The Republican party only exists as controlled opposition so they can constantly harass normal politicians into keeping their heads down and blending in with the shills. If they don't, they have all of their credibility taken away by this narrative.

Damn, an Oversight and Reform General. Finally.

Do we have confirmation that his immunity has been revoked? Is that somewhere in the oversight committee stream?

bump

>yfw a furry loser posting on reddit ended Hillary's campaign, her career, her freedom...

Funny, isn't it?

You're not laughing now, are you?

Yiff!

i know, i'm also dumb and was confused. if you'll notice, the upload on that video is sep 15th, though.

as far as i get it, dude would've been scott free at that point until the extra evidence of his fuckery was dug up, so he goes in again tomorrow for the ultimate shitshow

PLEASE, fanfic? is there more than just "Yiff!" links, please guise

WHAT TIME DOES IT START?

needs a thug life edit

10am EST

I wonder if the New York Times will continue to avoid this story.

Fucking hilarious. Every other outlet has at least addressed it somewhere, even if Google and the rest still pretend it's a non-story.

HA AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAA. fucking NYT might as well change their name to the Democratic Party Newsletter.

I think i was just thinking that the first hearing was less recent than that. I was under the impression it had happened months ago but i guess i'm thinking of just the scandal, not the actual time spent in court about it.

>Chaffetz subpoenas Cred Forums and all of our shitposts and ips are government record

Quality post my friend Ty

>2 BONGS and then some
>IN 2 BONGS!!

If he doesnt squeal...

If he takes the prison sentance...

What will Cred Forums do?

>"So do you wanna be the one who asks him about knotting or yiffing?" Edition

I'm so glad that Cred Forums doesn't have accounts and no one (at least no one who would provide that stuff for a court case) could track down everything I said.

>have millions at your disposal
>hire incompetent idiots

??

How it feels to chew 5 gum

I bet this costs less than my 6 month useless vacation to Afghanistan

>You will never go to law school having Gowdy as your dad

WHY EVEN LIVE