PRE-MARKET CRISIS WATCH THREAD

Evening again gentlemen, time has come yet again for us to gather around and watch another ECONOMIC CRISIS (this time eyes are on Deutsche Bank)

To recap last night's thread.

>Deutsche Bank opens and begins its damage control to compensate for its previous closing of 11.24.

>Markets closed at an unimpressive 11.27, failing to stop the downward trend.

Will tonight be the night?

We shall soon find out, but for now get prepared for the /comfy/

>Traders
>Financial advisors
>Kek worshipers
>/comfy/ lads
>bored lurkers

Everyone is welcome.

>Market Hours/Countdown for Germany
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/europe/

>Google Deutsche Bank Graph
google.com/finance?cid=673474

>Secret Jewish Graph

USE THIS LINK FOR UP-TO-DATE DATA (change settings to 1 minute update)

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

4 HOURS TILL MARKETS OPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9LD3NKlS55g
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/martin-armstrong-coming-dark-age
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
youtu.be/yge311sFhC8
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=oOwXwB5wf5w
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_uCL1_YcRwk
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
youtube.com/watch?v=G9W7ZU1-0l0
theupdate.info
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q
twitter.com/HaniSiliman/status/778872599350652928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope you bought your fucking filters goys

Deutsche Bank has been failing for a while look at their reserve ratio. They are fucked,

Here's a nice /comfy/ song to listen to.

Trust me you'll love it.

youtu.be/9LD3NKlS55g

Silver looking strong. I wonder how far this will go.

If it drops down to 10.50 I'm selling everything I have in Deutsche Bank.

That's too low for comfort and I'm sure most people feel the same.

you know it's going there eventually. Why not just sell it now you'll get to keep more of your money

How much longer do you think this is gonna last (if it does)before everything goes to shit

>dindus chimping,
>kebab and dindu flood in the EU
>kebab trys exploding shit in the US
>Major banks barely hanging on
Its gonna be real /comfy/ anons.

No, I'm going to wait it out to see if it recovers.

Not sure, but I'm not very optimistic. I've been losing money these past few weeks. I'm growing tired of waiting.

Financial advisor bro here. Interesting today that TCW is finally jumping into gundlachs the end is night bandwagon. Day of reckoning is upon us

Ok, hopefully you don't get fucked if everything goes poorly

oh great kek

give us a sign

let it rain frogs to free our minds

usher the light once more

let the world be free forever for

Help me user. What happens for real if DB fails. EU will bail them out and thats it? Its just one big bank.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

EU banking crisis won't come from DB. Look at spanish/Italian banks. Domino effect.

something will happen. Market is fundamentally flawed. As an analyst turned advisor, you're a moron for thinking the world will end but it will be very bad for a lot of people and will destroy a lot of people's savings/retirements if 08 didn't already.

How do you see Deutsche Bank fairing today?

Also at what drop point would you pull out of the market?
This user says 10.50

how about you?

KEK PRAISER HERE, WILLING IT TO HAPPEN

I have been told this shit since 2008

I was young and now am old and nothing happens.

This gay fake bullshit pseudo study shit will slush around till i'm fucking 80

KEK HAS SPOKEN

FINRA wouldn't like you talking about that buddy.

Very unlikely, there will be a paradigm shift to a new financial system, it will happen and it won't be pretty.

hearing that today it is supposed to fall hard, last night was a joke,

[ rubs hands ]

This is Cred Forums. When was the last time OP delivered?

Market typically runs on a 7-8 year cycle. Everything has decoupled due to artificially low interest rates so no one can tell what stage of the business cycle were in due to central bankers stupidity. In every other period in history with debasement of currency and low rates, it ended in chaos. Refer to Weimar Republic, Roman Empire.

Who knows, the very existence of this thread might spook one too many investors that happen to be browsing.

The crash has been coming for 10 years, maybe we can prematurely meme it into reality.

Praise brother

Relax, we're merely observers just enjoy the show.

Last night we witnessed a struggle to keep it from continuing the downward trend.

They failed.

Also the Shemitah ends in 2 days.

pls crash db pls

>222

Welp once again Kek has graced my thread.

institutional PM here.

>holding DB

you deserve this

For some reason my reply to you never went through but I wouldn't be in the market. The 1-4% upside is not worth the downside that is coming. Chasing yield is for uptight mutual fund managers who need to stick to their investment process guide and rely on bullshit indicators like gdp that will be revised in another month

>FINRA
>actually regulating anyone

kek

It wasn't OP, some "inside trader" that the media parades around like a dog.
And you are right, they struggled hard to keep it afloat, hopefully this doesn't end up like how china's stock market was, fuck that.

Kek??? Is that you???

kek is stronger this year then last year his power grows exponentially may repeating numbers give him strength

Lol they told me I needed to add a childhood nickname to my licenses after some dickhole friend emailed me with it

>since 2008
We never recovered from 2008, it was only due to USA Quantitative Easing bleeding into the world economy. It ended in 2014 and so did global stock growth, it's been teetering and waiting for gains only on speculation that there should be gains.

It's over. There are no more tricks to play other than finding a scapegoat. That is why they'll let Trump be president.

agreed
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/martin-armstrong-coming-dark-age

yah and who owns their debt genius or are you just RPing

>dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
why not sell everything now before you lose everything

It's all connected.

>people think stock markets are going to crash
>not a wave of government bankruptcies caused by pensions and healthcare
>people still falling for the "bonds are safe" meme

Tell me more, you sound like you know what you're talking about.

are you from /biz/?

>That is why they'll let Trump be president.
I'm okay with Trump being blamed for it. (((They))) don't understand Trump is smarter than them and WILL turn it back to them.

FUCK YEAH BOYS, KEK'S ON BOARD

N O B R A K E S
O
B
R
A
K
E
S

Also, going to bed stay comfy boys. Hope this shit doesn't happen until feb so i can jump ship cause I work for a European bank but oh well, at least being an FA I prob won't lose my job

wirehouse? if not why are you archiving? did they audit

>thinks public GDP data is a major input

wew lad

>Deutsche Bank has over 70 TRILLION DOLLARS in derivatives

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BAIL THAT OUT?!?!??!??!??

I literally said it'll start a domino effect i.e. set off a cascading effect onto other institutions breh
Nioce. You should read TCW'S statements today, our CIO had some pretty neat notes on "status quo" about to erupt to this month (ubs cio)Nah just/pol/ and /fit/, market almost always is down with a new president after a 2 term president and literally every 4 year election year sees at least a 10% downside, only this time it may be a catalyst.

Anyway, time for sleep, stay comfy

Let it burn.

Good, fuck money.

Been holding humanity back for too long.

Ya audit, yes warehouse, ubsGdp is one example and can be a huge driver especially for macro driven funds. It's also why the funds that are bearish right now, i.e. universa are bearish. Open brokerage account with warehouse and read how they react to news yourself in their bullshit client approved fluff analyst notes

ahhh to be 15 again...

IMF loan

I just wanted to jerk off and sleep and now I'm posting in a stock thread fuck

>Institutional PM
Yeah nah you faggot, you're terrible at your job if you aren't buying up DB at this price.

Eventually QE will blow up.

Then the happening will happen.

More then likely starting Wednesday 09-NOV if Trump wins.

>Deutsche Bank Is Now Officially Riskier Than Unprotected Sex With A Junkie

Shits gonna go down by the end of the month.

Me not smart what mean for average guy like me

Dead cat bounce thanks for pointing out the dip

I have to be up in 2 hours.

Its ok user. we get to watch the world burn together.

its 3 hours and 14 minutes

>reading dealbreaker
T. Jim kramer
As long as they stop getting away with it

t. person who clearly doesn't understand German politics and that DB is literally untouchable

bummer on audit.

GDP is only a huge driver for client notes and emails. It's a shit measure, and any pm worth their paycheck knows it.

>taking advice from SK

yeah nah faggot

>shit volume, shit chart. I know you chink wannabes don't know how to TA on western markets but plz try harder

More like 35 and have pissed away more than most will ever see.

It's nothing more than a control mechanism, same as organized religion.

Just gotta keep em' hooked.

>TA
>actually saying TA with a straight face

If there is a day of reckoning, there will be a deadline announced. Wait until they start reporting huge losses, quarter after quarter, like Lehman did, and rumors start flying about the bank getting bought out.

Until then, BUY THAT MOTHER FUCKIN DIP

>Tfw just shorted it in my market game

>what is volume and price

again, plz reply when you have a developed int'l finance market

Stay poor faggot

I got so lucky by selling my Netflix stock on monday.

Finance student here. Focus on options if you know how they work. DB won't go any lower than 10/share. I'd be buying shares right now for when we get to the other side of all the volatility.
>see you on the other side

kek. try harder faggot.

you sound triggered

I have around 300$ or something invested in DB. Does anyone have precise predictions? Should I sell before it turns worthless?

>DB won't go any lower than 10/share.

I'm no financial "expert", but if you're wrong, what happens next?

habbedning

You bought a bank stock without a dividend?

Don't be an idiot. Hold them. DB will recover. Either through bailout or other financial failsafes. This is the lowest its been in over a decade.
>buy more faggot

he get BTFO on vega on his shit calls, like every other know-it-all "finance" major.

Nigger I'm from the states, I'm in SK for work.

You sell covered calls. Average price goes down.
Profit.

Remember to buy the fucking dip you fucking idiot.

you fucking retard. DB is desperately under capitalized and just got served with a fine equivalent to their entire market cap. They'll only pay part of it, but still that's gonna be no less than 4-5 billion, which they absolutely do not have.

And on the other side of what volatility, compared to the last 10 years, vol is the lowest it's ever been for this period of time. It's only gonna go up from here.

If you adjust for inflation the stock market is barely even above 1999 levels

Keep your job at McDonalds and let me plan your retirement for you. I mainly trade stocks and etfs. But this is too good of an opportunity not to trade some calls on shitty DB.

QUICK DELETE YOUR COMMON PEPES!

The only thing they teach in a finance degree is how to suck jewish and Fed cock so you can earn shekels being a analyst slave once you're out of college. Get fukt faggot.

even more shameful you don't know how to TA.

>straight calls

wew. you retail lads really do make the world go round

oh fug, is it really that imminent?

Plot twist. I'm Jewish.
Youre right. DB won't pay but only a fraction of what they owe. DB is a shitty bank. But its not going anywhere and its share price is at an all time low. I just bought $500 worth. Do you not remember what happened to AIG? Go fry my chicken Tyrone.

>he thinks charts mean shit
>the market isn't entirely run by psychological factors with people valuating worth in an irrational manner
W E W
E
W

my best ally sell your db stock

Shadilay!

Fed will never raise rates.

>implying that charts aren't (one of the) the most followed measure of irrational investors

>not profiting from it

I see why you boss sends you away now

>What happened to AIG
You mean pic related?

don't worry though in about 6 mos when you want to sell I'll sell you my puts.

for 10x what I paid

Yea, you're a slave jew. Lower caste unless your last name is something shield.

I'm a fixed income trader at a bulge bracket and all I have to say is that Japan really fucked your crash prediction.

so i have a certain powerful curse working on me. if i buy it is guaranteed to tank.

insha kek, i will buy when market opens here.

I'm not saying put the DB shit in the freezer for months. I'm saying it will go up over the next few weeks. Then I'll pump and dump it. When you try and sell me puts, I'll have already dumped the maggot ridden shit on some frat boy fag investor.

Love this new Pepe derivative

You are one the people over the course of your life that believe the inevitable collapse of the market and thus will never invest. Sometimes you will be right. A majority of the time you will be waiting.

>MUH CHARTS
Literally the tea leaves of finance.

What are Soros and friends doing right now or have done the past weeks?

I think there lies the answer if this will blow up or not.

i never knew autism got this high

Fuck charts unless you day trade. Go after solid blue chip companies for long term growth. The opposite of what DB is. ETFs are nice too. All this talk is making me horny.

We're all merely observers.

Predictions are all fine and dandy, but instead of stressing over who's right and wrong, we should be enjoying our times together.

All these years of us watching markets go through rough times have been nothing but fun to me. It's exciting to see the bars rapidly fall and rushing to comment about it on Cred Forums.

It's all fun times m8, if it happens it happens. Just enjoy the ride

(((they))) are propping up these markets for Hillary.

>NO CRASH UNTIL AFTER TRUMP IS IN OFFICE!

>i don't know enough about the strategy to discredit it, so i'll shitpost and hope it goes away.

desu senpai, you have a lock on bad strategies. if you market an inverse of everything you touch, i might allocate.

>shit is FUBAR, fudged numbers in gov. reports, market manipulation.
>watch the markets for the last six plus months looking for signs of crash.
>feels like those last few seconds before you reach the top of a roller coaster.
BUT THE RIDE

DOESN'T END

My Jewish overlord told me that I should short everything I own so they can buy it for a discounted price.
>inb4 Jews are really behind it

This.

DeutscheBank will fail, it began yesterday. It finalizes it's demise, October.

Short it. This thing is going to 2300.

November is crash.

Does Trump have this insight that if he gets in, this will likely happen???

any person with half a brain knows that ((((yellen))) and onigger and keep this thing afloat.

>Meth addict will stop tweaking

Wonderful.

B
U

M
P

remember 08 when bush was leaving office? thing was crashing and fueled onigger into office

>$DB crashes and takes that value of the Euro with it
>European investors hop onto the dollar in a panic
>the value of the dollar goes through the roof and exports to Germany net us that much more money
Feels comfy senpai. Why am I worried again?

If the value of the dollar skyrockets, we can't export to Germany and imports will be cheaper.

But who has the stronger position in trade? Germany or the US? As much as we hate how little we export now, we still export a fair amount of things. Most German imports are luxury good which will just become cheaper for us. A BMW for every cuck that hates using turning signals.

Things will be cheaper, but the political and economic situation will get worse. It isn't a good trade-off, unless your banking on further chaos.

Any inverse indexes for the Euro I can buy through robinhood? I've got about 4k I can fuck around with and if a collapse is as sure as it looks I can make an easy 5-20%.

I wouldn't know. And I wouldn't even know if the Euro will suffer from inflation. What's just as likely is deflation from the destruction of financial assets.

Collapse is just so complicated that it's kind of foolish to try and get ahead of it. But then again, people have made their fortunes figuring it out.

No crash until the 28th CHECK EM

We need to meme this crash into reality ASAP. Another 2008 is just what we need to ensure a Trump victory.

fuck u u mother fucker

My thinking is that Germany is one of the largest economies within the EU. Having a large bank like DB fail is a huge blow to the economy of Germany which in turn is a huge blow to the EU since they are one of the half that keeps the whole scheme afloat.

Probably won't gamble it but it would be interesting to try and predict at least.

>down $3/share on vpu
>still down $1/share on vym
>shit dividends this quarter
>dont give a shita bout financial etfs

fuck

The real question is if Germany can afford to issue a bailout, on top of the refugee crisis, on top of the pension crisis. There just isn't enough money to pay the problem off anymore, I think, and we are about to see shit hit the fan.

I've said this for months now, but the status quo can continue as long as the money keeps going. The problem is Globalism is cash-negative, like Communism, so it's bound to implode on itself. And in this case, the refugees were supposed to kick start the economy to prevent this from happening.

intredasting

2bh i'm game for anything chaos

everything is so fucked, the world is rigged and stagnant, i just want to watch it burn

burn and let us rebuild something great from the ashes

Much more /comfy/ and appropriate song. youtu.be/yge311sFhC8

Yup. People are so hung up on muh good feels that they forget these things cost money. Sure a vast majority of the worst lives in poverty, but we would all be in poverty if the money were evenly distributed. The better approach is keeping the steady flow of progress so the 'first world' grows outward as it has been consistently. Soon muh BR and pooloo niggers will be (((first world))) citizens. The humanitarian aid they eventually provide will bring other developing nations into the forefront. Trying to end poverty and suffering overnight is retarded. It would have been done already if we could.

>mfw Shillery thinks we're all heartless fucks that hate anyone that's not American but really we're just realistic about the problem

That chart is even worse than you let on, because in 2009 they did a 1:20 reverse split

im so /comfy/ right now

Exactly. Instead, Europe will probably become a warzone for the rest of this century, and the first world 'as-we-know-it' is probably a thing of the past.

What does this mean for my gold ETFs? Should I buy inverse or is the same thing that happened with the brexit gonna happen where they skyrocket?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

Maybe anglosphere. I see America holding it though. We're too detatched from the rest of it for it to be convenient enough. Our biggest problem is Mexicans and even that is not nearly as unmanageable as 1 billion people slowly making their way into our country.
I wouldn't be opposed to America becoming an empire again. Could be neat.

We're fucked financially, too. It's just we're less exposed than other countries at present.

Much depends on who wins in November.

why would you buy a gold etf if you don't know how large market events would effect a gold etf?

Shadilay....

I'M SUPER SHORT I'VE ALREADY LOST THOUSANDS THIS THINGS NEED TO SHIT ITSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't you mind your own business jabroni I just started 6 months ago and have very little idea what i'm doing

WHAT THE FUCK

SERIOUSLY THIS IS BEYOND DUBS

Hey are you that /comfy/ Mexican guy from last year?

thanks that bro!
less than two hours to go!
:^)

Financial insider ceo wizard guru analyst projector trapezoidal catalyst here. All stocks halve in value today and the zombies will come.

It's true because I said it and Cred Forums believes anything.

Not again. Fuk u dolar.

yep, waiting for the world to fall
you're welcome famalamadingdong

I see this everywhere now. I obviously missed this meme. Explain?

Rare Trump for your trouble.

We have these threads once every 2 or 3 months. Nothing is ever happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Ah, okay. Thanks!

explain

youtube.com/watch?v=oOwXwB5wf5w
keep the thread alive with some appropriate music
>can anyone guess that movie?

1 HOUR LEFT

and 5 minutes

thank you mister spock

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
(((Iceberg)))

Just how big and important is Deutsche Bank?

pretty sure biggest bank ing germany

American education here, people.

Cred Forums's mistake was thinking that we were going to be able to predict the happening...

When our destiny from the beginning was to MEME the happening into existence.

Hey, most stupid people don't even bother to ask questions they don't know.

and thread archived

youtube.com/watch?v=_uCL1_YcRwk
comfy music

24 minutes!

I haven't been in one of these comfy watch threads since China last summer. LETS HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE LADS.

The world isn't Australia where abos sniffing glue is a happening.

/comfy/ here for the free fall of the mexican peso.

I'm excited. I'm hoping for global financial meltdown ushering in Trump in the US and nationalism across Europe.

Don't worry Daan, all of Europe is such a third world cesspit that he must have forgot you still had banks that need collapsing.

So...the market opens at 3am Eastern, yes?

I think so user. lets meme this collapse into existence!

God willing the whole thing will come tumbling down and Kek will grant us a Trump presidency.

please god now. we don't need the rest of you coming here.

>tfw can't appreciate financial happenings

Should I start with investopedia if I want to understand this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

Just know that if Deutsche Bank crashes, it will be another nail in the coffin for the eurozone, and the European Union. It basically props up the whole thing.

This, it could be worse, atleast he isnt a backwards minded liberal.

how short is your thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=G9W7ZU1-0l0

I'm not financially inclined either but I've learned enough to realize that if DB goes down it will cause another 2008 and possibly worse.

It's the old "too big to fail" meme again.

11.334 at market open let's watch it TANK!!

what do you base this assertion on what will replace "money" or in a greater sense our system? You may find the answer is not ideal :-). I suppose we will see.

You really don't need to know the whole complexities of the thing, because if 2008 showed anything, they didn't understand either, I'm not sure many people truly do.

But yeah if DB goes, it will cause a domino effect and it will ripple over to your banks and then 2008 will look like a fond childhood memory in comparison.

Trading will begin soon. $11.28 is where it's opening.

>But yeah if DB goes, it will cause a domino effect and it will ripple over to your banks and then 2008 will look like a fond childhood memory in comparison.
I'm hoping it happens fast enough to ensure a Trump presidency.

Fuck, man, stock is rising fast in the first minute of trading.

Honestly at this point if it does happen, I'd be more concerned with simply surviving.

It's going up.

I live innawoods on a mountain with a well and septic and plenty of food. I'll be fine.

If shit truly hits the fan, though...well, city dwellers will be fucked.

there it comes back down

The dow had a great day you faggot

DB is a shit but will stay solvent.
The fed isnt raising

I trade you dont kill yourself

are there any major announcements in eurozone business today?

Yeah a lot of us are fucked if we have a crisis, but then again it's not the same situation as America. The country is so large that a lot of people really will be cut off if anything goes wrong. Britain is smaller so the infrastructure is easier to manage and maintain.

Sometimes I was I was a Jew just so I could subvert the tribe from within. I want to watch the whole market crash and burn.

appears to have topped out and now we just wait to see it people get nervous and sell after buying low.

Just stumbled on this thread. I know about the incoming collapse and that Deutsche will fall soon. What else should I know right now?

>dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

.9 is good

Lot of activity today on DB. Big moves happening. I wonder why...

>the inevitable market crash that has been repeatedly predicted by a multitude of extremely credible econimists and forecasters for decades isn't going to happen, goyim!

In his defense, (((they))) seem to be extremely skilled at propping it up.

How to defend yourself and your loved ones tbqh. My plan is to move north along the North Saskatchewan river. Any Edmontonians here?

Gas the skypes. race war now.

Giggles gonna Google

Would Maine be a smart choice? Almost no google and relatively low population in general.

STOP GOING UP, REEEEEE

Anywhere that wouldn't have a high density of desperate starving people that would kill you for a can of dog food and has relatively decent farming potential.

Potable water and weapons should be prioritized as well

ok, good to know. Thanks for the tips

This. And the cracks are already there. 2008 didn't happen out of the blue, and neither is this one. In fact this one has been dragging out since the last crisis.

It's going to stay in the 11.3-11.5 range for the duration of the trading day.

Tomorrow is the bloodbath most likely. If no collapse tomorrow they might be propping it up until after the election. They want puppet hillary in very bad and if they don't get it they'll burn europe

honestly probably this. As much as I want it to happen now, it probably won't.

>don't worry

I just want to see it all come crashing down.

give it another week or two, I'm guessing it will be a fast and quick collapse out of nowhere

Eventually
>it will crash

>forgot pic

come on fucking jews make up your damn minds

could be tuesday after Trump destroys Hillary in the debate. By the good love of God that is going to be amazing to watch.

Rumour is that America is already in recession. There's been bad economic signs for months, but it has been downplayed. So yeah it probably is this. Any hit to the economy now will just give the election to Trump.

Goys

Remember that pol has a multilingual anonymous chatroom for these sort of events.

theupdate.info Get comfy

Agreed. I just hope (((they))) can't keep it propped up and it collapses.

>mfw it keeps rising
i just want trump to win

Stop Her!
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q

>election crisis

Won't happen in an election year

Is my dad about to lose his retirement fund? We almost lost the house 8 years ago I don't want him to go through this again

love you Shiro poster. nice music

Oh look, nothing happened, pol was wrong again

>theupdate.info

they still lost 50 percent of the bank, it still may happen.

Cred Forums was close but Yellen stopped this happening.

Just wait for the next rate hike.

> screencap this

Why would Yellen want to hurt Clinton, though? If they're assuming Hillary wins then what...they're going to try and keep it propped up until the next Republican president?

I don't quite understand what (((they))) are doing here.

>$11.50
Just fuck my habbening up. Goddamn it.

I have big returns on few stocks. I dont know if I should sell them and make some cash. I already sold one stock that I held 5 years and took home nice profits.

They can try to artificially pump up the prices, but it will go down in flames this week

Goddamn I hope you're right. I want to see this shit crash and fucking burn. I need this habbening.

I don't know about all of you, but I'm enjoying the show on my end.

Depressing as hell right now. Stock is up ~1.5% already. I'm sad.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING KIKES
I WAS PROMISED A HAPPENING
STOP JEWING THE BANKS

You should invest in some good blue collar companies or put your capital into an index fund.
Also gold's nearing wave five of a grand super cycle. Expect it to hit $625 by 2025.

Too big to fail.

ECB speech in about four hours. Usally causes a bit of volatility.

What universe are you living in?
- Global trade flows are getting BTFO. See: rising protectionism.
- US exports will become more pricey in Germany, thus, demand will further fall.
- Consumption is dropping off a cliff.
- Exports are way more competitive generally than they once were.

More likely, a strengthening US Dollar chokes the life out of any remaining US exports and forces a global currency reserve regime change.

the fire rises
twitter.com/HaniSiliman/status/778872599350652928

What does that have to do with Deutsche Bank...?

>the fire rises
>twitter.com/HaniSiliman/status/778872599350652928
wrong thread sorry

I don't. I'm about to start a job. Could be a good career for me.

Are we gonna be scarring the chinks into selling again?

Soros is shorting S&P

This is correct. True economic numbers that need to be paid attention to are things like Underemployment and the Labor Force Participation Rate. The former of which is at historic highs, and the latter which is at historic lows (about 10% lower than what the participation rate was under Bush 2)

The Fed has also refused to raise rates to artificially boost the economy so the Dems don't get the incumbent drag associated with a shit economy. Of course the next crash, with no more actions to take like lowering rates, we'll be fucked.

This digits show that the collapse won't happen this week, but next tuesday.

jews want to force germany into bailout DB and actually make it under their total control

Always blame the Jews. Always.

I bet against Cred Forums stock market pants shitting and it works 90% of the time.

>this will be the powder keg that sets europe ablaze
>I am alive to witness this

Nice trips, but it's +2,35% today and keeps rising.

You guys are fucking retarded if you think there is going to be a correction before the election.