IS MEDITATION SATANIC/JEWISH MIND CONTROL BEING SOLD TO US?!?!?!

Check out their hands. Every fucking meditation position makes satanic & kabbalistic hand symbols, and people hum that weird ass note/frequency/ohm.

What the hell do the jews want us to channel and what is going on?!?!?!?!

I will post some better explanations and more examples.

I'm serious this is nuts!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8N6iSphc0
youtube.com/watch?v=jlw8CxTkyxA
jbburnett.com/resources/french_way_of_a_pilgrim.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5oqcG1Ws5FE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudra
youtube.com/watch?v=6eKy3EIMeBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anapanasati
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This picture has an example of the hand symbol.

the hand gestures in the OP pic mean 666 as well

celebrities do this all the time. they make a big deal of pointing out the hand gestures. live performances. talks hows, sitcoms, anywhere they can.

most poses do not use hand signals.

political rallies...

yet the dumb goyim always do it

It is demonic, allowing a demon to possesses oneself.

justa pop culture reference goys

I once did some meditation before i was about to sleep. When I finally fell asleep i felt like i was trapped in my dreams. I kept waking up in the dream but not reality something was pulling me in. Never again nigger

im thinking it is something along these lines.

Meditation is a indian bullshit.

Not jewish or satanic on it

>Every fucking meditation position makes satanic & kabbalistic hand symbols
no
this is b8 and I have bitten.

i had a similar experience when i tried it years back. i tried it for like months, got really into the weird ass world behind it, and its def creepy

its called hyperbole you retarded nigger

no the MKULTRA kikes subverted it to mind control the populace

and
>implying "jews" havent subverted every culture

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Meditation is for the purpose of allowing you to consciously control/silence your own mind and develop your subtle energy bodies; it makes you more resistant to outside mental and spiritual influence, not more susceptible.

There are a ton of different meditation practices, most of which use different mudras; the most well known circle/OHM intonation is for meditating on the chakra in the middle of the head/pineal gland, more commonly known as the Third Eye.

Do some basic research before you post dumb shit.

It's sleep paralysis or a form of astral projection

MKUltra was about drugs and psychological methods to brainwash and control minds, not weird hand positions or ocultism

lol you have the most retarded understanding of this, what are you even talking about what type of meditation, what type of religion.

youre retarded if you think its about pineal glands and subtle energy bodies you subverted kike faggot

>psychological methods to brainwash
>not occultism

Jesus meditated.

Yes it absolutely is. You're emptying your mind simply to be possessed by something else.

he prayed, not weird ass satanic hand symbols

"You shall not go into a trance..." in the old testament written by jews. It's New Age Luciferianism that promotes light bringing. Light working. This is something that can't be stopped. It's not man made. There will be a clash between new age meditators and traditional religions.

Isn't presence of the mind possession? To void the mind is to be possessed by nothing.

this is what i've been thinking about meditation and psychedelic drugs lately. i was a huge supporter of these years ago..free of outside influence they might be OK, but the way they are being pushed these days seems intentional and occult-y/subversive

like the idea of "ego-loss"

Maybe. Most yoga is just stretches though. None of the classes I have been to does the stupid hand signal shit.

Sure dude, sure

you clear your mind, not your body and the manifestations inside it..

the original isrealites were good, the new age lucifereans pretend to be jews, like in revalation 3:9.

and youre right too many people are seeing the "globalist" control system, something big and bad might happen soon.

Troll or not, you're such a fucking retard.

there's nothing wrong /w satan

yoga is not meditation like what im talking about..besides modern yoga seems like yoga-lite/modern watered down stuff..it could be subversive in its own way, i dont know much about yoga desu, the way its been pushed though im suspicious of..

All Meditation is is breathing control.

All you need to do to mediate is control your breathing.

Deep breaths in.
Deep breaths out.

Oh, also empty your mind. That is it.

You don't need to cross your legs, you don't need to hold your hands in some position. You do not need to hum, just be fucking quiet and focus on your breathing.

Deep breaths in.
Deep breaths out.

That is it.
One of the most calming things you can do.
Feel nervous, anxiety, upset, angry. Take a moment, and breath. Just focus on breathing.

It's the opposite of jewish (mandatory blind faith religions) manipulation you fucking retard

Holy shit

There are probably some retards that will fall for this thread

fuck off kike

if youre evil of okay with the idea of it maybe

There is literally nothing wrong with being into the occult.

its not all about breathing, there is a lot of type of meditation. pretty much everything is meditation if you "meditate" while doing it.

what im talking about is not the normal types of meditation or prayer all over the world but this weird "new age" "ohm/light body/were all one/4th dimensional DMT elves" stuff which would be used as a subversive tool on your subconscious.

stuff where you make these hand gestures and mindlessly try and astral project or "enlighten" yourself.

>implying buddha ever promoted this modern meditation BS

fuck off faggot

Maybe just don't do the hand symbols? I don't need to do them when I meditate. It's calming and helps to alleviate stress by following the breath and calming the mind. I have some pretty bad anxiety and it's a natural method for dealing with that. The only negative side effect Ive ever had with meditation is I sometimes fall asleep.

except for when it ends up creating things like the hollywood and elite's behind closed door or eyes wide shut shit, and loads of people suffer

Really convincing me with all these hot opinions OP.

thats only the beginning of meditation. there is the whole new age side of things being pushed onto people and the message behind it is totally controlled

its the opposite of the way people like the buddha would want you to do it

in a way the new age enlightenment stuff is very materialistic or attached to samsara, maya and death

If you ever do the index and thumb it's intense. The ring finger and thumb is to goof around. Why? because the ego is for fun. This activates the ego by way of the third chakra. Take your pick I like the first one but you'll laugh more with the 3rd.

i dont give a shit if i convince you or not, there are loads of people who might see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8N6iSphc0

i do hope i can convince you though

you're really going to engage this retard? just let him continue his Judeo-Christian virtue signaling & desperate longing for others to cosign his batshit crazy paranoia.

>Judeo-Christian

haha no faggot

and if you think these are my ideas or something youre retarded

>thats only the beginning of meditation

Is there a reefer madness for meditation? That would be fun.

I always thought it was middle finger touched to thumb

have you never heard of things like mahayana buddhism and the thousands of different crazy yogis all over india with their own brand of meditation before?

ego-less is the biggest bullshit

you can't be egoless

being selfless is bad. Having no self is bad.

>creepy
How?

lol now that you mention it, i think thats how i used to do it when i was a kid and copied meditation too.

either way you're a giant douche & its leaking in through your entire pathetic ass Cred Forums post.
seriously, you're a giant fag. Go do something good with your life.

he's literally doing the hand signal in the statue

Sonetimes I question the sanity of Cred Forumstards

yeah i think the whole egolessness thing is similar to that shit pushed in communist countries back in the 1900s. some selflessness is okay, but when it goes too far obviously it has gone wrong before..

haha fuck off idiot, sorry you got triggered

>training your mind to be stronger and more alert is making you vulnerable to mind control

no hes not hes putting his hands ontop of each other.

Yea man. I can't believe this garabage lol. This mother fucker is dumber than a rock.
I see brilliance on here in many forms but this bullshit needs to be called out for what it is. Fucking retarded. Go read kid. Call us when you finish high school.

bump for real shit

also its not like he built it himself lol

>egoloss type "new age" shit makes your mind stronger/isnt mind control

then I guess you got what you wanted nigger! you dumb as fuck!!!

you know absolutely nothing about whats begin talked about here moron

My theory is newage shit and meditation, drug trips all that jazz can be legit spiritual, but it leaves you open to spiritual beings such as demons who will lie to you about being god/gods for their own gain or to turn you away from Christianity.

that's why Jesus said not to talk to spirits and if you do some how end up talking to one to ask it if Jesus Christ was god in the flesh, if they respond yes they are a heavenly spirit, if no they are a demon.

>you dumb as fuck

and youre a retarded kike nigger!

>it's a "I declined to work with (((them))) and now the simulation is malfunctioning around me" episode.

Best to keep it Christian.

God damn it dont be retarded. You can meditate while lying down quietly or do so while sacrificing babies to Moloch. Its a state of mind not just wierd humming and hand symbols.

>My theory is newage shit and meditation, drug trips all that jazz can be legit spiritual, but it leaves you open to spiritual beings such as demons who will lie to you about being god/gods for their own gain or to turn you away from Christianity.

100% agreed!!!

i've known countless people who think this same thing too.

drugs and occult type new age stuff will make you go crazy if youre not careful.

no fucking shit you retarded faggot, im talking joe rogan float tank or astral projection new age shit

the original point of meditation was not rituals and hand symbols like you said you can do it anywhere

this.

meditation has been scientifically proven to increase willpower.

guided meditation no, because that's just sitting and listening to talking with your eyes closed

>I declined to work with (((them))) and now the simulation is malfunctioning around me

what are you even talking about?

Meditation has nothing to do with drugs or occult. It's for calming down and increasing focus. You can meditate on Jesus or your God, it has nothing to do with religion.

Go ahead try it, focus on Jesus and his teachings and tell me if it doesn't calm you down. You dont have to do any of the hand signal stuff, just lace them on your lap or whatever.

>guided meditation no

exactly, and its not all talking but people read things(or watch it or hear about it in music), get it into their heads and meditate, looking for what theyve heard about vs whats actually happening

read the thread for one second before posting

>GIVING the Jews this much credit

lol yep i do respect them as enemies thats for sure, theyre tenacious folk

Well if you're worried that if you sit quietly alone in private and try to focus your mind the Jews are gonna get you somehow. I guess you've resigned yourself to the thought that there really is no escape and you are truly a slave on all levels.

>drugs and occult type new age stuff will make you go crazy if youre not careful.

Life is just one giant hallucination anyway. With enough meditation practice you'll be able to come to know this and experience reality as it actually exists.

>experience reality as it actually exists

What do you mean by this

>kabbalistic
>satanic

Kabbalah magic is not of a satanic / infernal nature. If you think ALL magic is evil like they did in the middle ages then I guess you can fall for the globalist lie if you want to. But I will be using my Meme magic to defeat the globalizes. Have fun being a pussy OP.

>Eastern religions make people and culture better
>China

Fuckoff chonk

There are people who believe gif related. I have a "friend" who went to Maharishi School of Management in Iowa. Biggest waste of money ever and now he's a literal cuck because he bought into this cult.

30 years old never had a real job in his life. He lived in his grandma's house with his gf and their "male friend" while his grandma was elsewhere for the summer. So when grandma moved back in, he and his gf moved back to his house. Believed that there was nothing wrong with Bernie. Sad.

cool story bro now go fetch johnny quest

This happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=jlw8CxTkyxA

Oh and this "friend" I'm talking about also believes that he will make a six-seven figure salary because "rich people" will pay him to give Vedic nutritional advice and Vedic massages.

You enter into the original, clear, nondual state of consciousness, which is extremely hard to describe in words. Your false sense of ego falls off and you become your true self, which is that all-pervading sense of awareness that is the witness to all of your minds thoughts. There's no longer any suffering, only eternal bliss and pure awareness.

But yeah again words are really limited here, it's like trying to describe the color red.

>33

That's how cults work. They can lead you on and on in circles because everything is so vague it can't be described by words. It's like Operating Thetans in Scientology. There's always a "higher level" that people will never reach. And one way or another, you have to "pay" (money, time, effort or otherwise) to reach it without any tangible benefit.

It doesn't work with things like MMA because you know right away if it works or not.

>you think ALL magic
>i strawman because i dont understand whats being talked about!!

kabbalists are satanic, hate to burst your bubble

The only time I meditate is when I get my yearly bout of cluster headaches.

also OP is a retard. Catholic monks meditate too.

Fuck.

>33

>literal cuck because he bought into this cult.

exactly this!!!

fuck every shill who whines about muh meditation helps me shit

that is not the same as the crap being pushed on kids these days which is total indoctrination, brain washing

I dk i do DDP yoga. It's pretty cringey, but it's really helped my mobility and gives a great workout that compliments my weight/cardio training.

It's really upped my core strength and balance

When I do it I feel too "passive" like it feels good and like I'm one with the world but I don't know I feel like I'm kind of helpless in that state.

LOL idiot.

read the fucking thread, nobody said "all types of meditation from every culture"..ive been very specific about what im talking about

show me catholic monks who do these hand gestures i mention

hell who cares because catholicucks have been subverted since the middle ages

You sound like a true dumbfuck

thats very good, im glad to hear.

wtf are you even on about?

lol you cant even form an argument

just resort to tumblr tier retarded shit

This
Literally this

Can you? all you said is that hand gestures 'n shieet is satanic

Well yeah of course, your sense of ego drops off, which is your false sense of power and control over the world. What you fundamentally are, this awareness-consciousness, ultimately has no involvement in the "external" world whatsoever. The subject doing the viewing is separate from the object being viewed. It is inherently detached from it and you are merely an observer of whatever comes into your awareness-consciousness field. Any sort of sense of "action" or "doing" comes directly from the mind, which is just another mental phenomenon in the field of awareness.

an argument for what you moron? if you think ive only mentioned hand gestures youre absolutely helplessly retarded

other people in this thread have all explained it as well just fucking read it

if you want to specifically bring up an argument against something ive said, i will happily talk about it

Meditation is a real and at times healthy thing to do. Hand gestures arent needed what so ever, its just placebo bullshit at that point. Just resting your hands on your lab does just fine.

The idea behind meditation isnt always some religious conspiracy. Ita great for inner thought managment and that can really help reduce stress for some people.

No, you arent going to hell if you do it or even do the hand signs. But dont be some snobby starbuck chugger that thinks they are one with the universe or some shit because they started it two weeks ago because a man on the internet box showed him how.

Just do it on your own time. Figure out a good question for yourself to ask and think about it's answers or outcomes. It's a time for understanding yourself more than anything.

Pic unrelated

It's the ultimate bluepill - willingly destroying your will. Good to see other anons recognize it for the destructive force it is.

exactly

this is retarded BS, all "ego" shit is retarded

this has all been addressed

Seriously I ahve all your posts (45) highlighted and not a single one is an argument for why meditation is inherently bad, just a bunch of retarded drivel that looks straight from youtube.

Holy shit, shills are pushing anti meditation now?

You people truly truly are fucking scum. I fan't imagine anyone but scum wanting you to be around them

Yeah, makes sense. Thanks.

>naruto hands are satanic

kek

are you incapable of understand english? nobody said shit about all meditation, me, and others in this thread who know what i mean are specifically talking about a subversive mind control type force being hidden under the guise of meditation, eastern religion, enlightenment, etc.

Point me to a post that is an actual argument and not just a "it's satanic" please.

>Ego shit is retarded

You are retarded.

*sigh*
idiots

Well i certainly wouldnt want it... A[spoiler]nude[/spoiler]

and youre a kike faggot

once again youre too retarded to understand english,

reread my last comment

He can't.

it's literally fucking nothing

this

yeah youre right, he cant understand english

Alright, let me know when you have something to say.

back at you

>DURR da jooz mind controlz

Proof is valued. Not retarded speculation.

proof of what you retarded nigger?

No, not him. You.
You don't have proof. You have half backed ideas. With no substance. Just stop.

That hand signals are satanic.

Retard.

This is why nobody takes Cred Forums seriously.

lol proof of what you moron?

this.

Anyone saying meditation is a Jewish conspiracy is a fucking retard. Hitler practiced meditation.

Then again Jews do have a way of corrupting good things

That hand signals are satanic.

Retard.

Look at all the burgers that meditate guess what you are a fool. Don't let people tell you to meditate and lose your ego your ego is very important your thoughts are too instead go out for a long walk and think about things or don't.

This entire push for eastern mysticism is part of the downfall of the west and subversive elements.

Even a poo in loo commented and no one told him to poo in the loo this just shows how you have lost your egos.
Tell him to poo in loo and tell him to stop meditating and letting cows run wild destroying all of the plants with their over grazing.

The real thing to do is just self improvement and if you absolutely have to be spiritual then go for norse gods and ideas instead.

This. This. This. This.

Come on guys. Fuck.

Yes, it can be dangerous if you allow demons to take control of you - but if you actually fucking do it properly it just makes you ten times more aware of yourself. It's a method of learning to understand your own mind and body. Fuck this thread is mentally retarded.

I'm sure Jews have turned Eastern religion into a way to attack Christianity though.

What a dumbfuck. Your thread is empty, you said nothing about why THAT SPECIFIC KIND OF MEDITATION you're talking about is satanic. I'm specifying since you're trying to hide. Why is THIS PARTICULAR FORM OF (EVUL) MEDITATION mind control? Do you have anything to say at all?

Hitler was a drug addict and killed himself, should we all do those things?

Checkmate, stormfag

Fuck, you are dumber than shit.

Sage.

inb4 yes I've already said everything look at my images with one line sentences about goyim lol!

The thing is mate, demons and gods and shit aren't real.

I know without a doubt that's how those fucking bastard demons operate. They deceive.
Every, "religion" that isn't Christian is blasphemous in a major way. At least one way. If one looks, they will find the religions counter to the Faith.

Correct, it can be hazardous. If you actually watch OG meditation schools from the East, you realize it's very serious to them. They take demons seriously.

The thing is, the West has largely turned it into a shitty fad, which makes it diluted a bit.

It's really not that bad, just fucking sit for ten minutes and focus on your breath and thoughts and you'll understand. You recognize things. It helps you learn focus and control over yourself. I guess it can be a little dissociating.

what "hand signals", the ones ive mentioned?
what kind of proof do you want?

these hand symbols being connected to magic, the occult, satanism, etc is nothing new

just look up "satanic hand gestures" or "hollywood satanism" etc. to see what every other person who talks about these things think

i know mentioning "hollywood" makes the whole thing crazy but the same people who run it, run the music industry, major tv networks, etc are the same people who run the corporations and banks and governments.(the jews)

but anyway, yeah there is a lot to get into, if you honestly DO care about what im talking about, then look it up, watch a video, read an article

even read or watch critics of the idea's too, it doesnt matter.

I'm not a stormfag you jackass, I'm trying to disprove the tenets of the OP. Fuck yourself.

no they dont take you seriously because so many of you think trump is not controlled by globalists and other naive things like that

>look on youtube
Alright, L8RSK8R

You can't take YouTube videos and things you read on the internet at face value. Have you ever practiced meditation for yourself and experienced demonic possession? Then how do you know you aren't being played as a fool?

hey retard read the thread, look it up, the reason i dont give a shit about talkign to you seriously is because you clearly have put zero effort into arguing anythign already said, or looking up what im talking about

"hand signals" are not satanic you faggot kike

certain hand gestures which are not even what meditation is about and are just "brands" of the elite are not the same

if you think the elite(who tend to be "religious") dont push this occult shit on you youre all retarded

YES!

see fuck off you faggots, people see what is happening. they know what i mean.

this is another thing being used to destroy the west.

"eastern mysticism" has been perverted for the purpose of control.

glad others know

>do it properly

no shit you subhuman

You have no argument. Your references are YouTube. Everyone already considers you a dunce. Just give up, you're embarrassing yourself.

>Hurr da joos

fucking retard, what are you even going on about, fucking poitn something out and question it, read ont he internet for both peopel who disagree with me and agree with me, its not my own idea i dont have to explaint he history of kabbalistic hand gestures, CIA control of the "hippie movement", MKULTRA, "leftist/marxist" infiltration of universities, etc

its all apart of the same shit

the hand gestures channel the very same entities the "jewish" elites believe in.

unless you point something out and be specific there is no possible way i will explain it all, you simply have to do your own research or fuck off and leave this thread

Do you even research far Eastern meditation? Or is YouTube your main source of information?

Holy fuck you're dumb. You are worse then "da jooz" because you spread retarded information with no real sources. Fucking kill yourself.

Yes!! You know what is going on man. I'm amazed people dont see it yet. God bless ya man!

Good riddance!

>No sources
Please kys

Implying there are not traditional Christian meditation ways.

That's why you Luther children are so incomplete.

Do yourself a favour and read it:
jbburnett.com/resources/french_way_of_a_pilgrim.pdf

Why would you start a thread if you are to lazy to provide sources for your claims? Atleast copy/paste a link you slow witted bastard.

Just google remote neural monitoring.
They have tech for that shit you idiot.

No shit wtf why are you all so stupid? do you think people really just watch youtube videos read a fewe articles and move on?

you know jack squat about what im talking about. the meditation you talk about has not been criticized. the "egoloss", new age bullcrap goes a lot further than "breathing" "focus", "discipline", etc

ever looked into mahayan buddhism and the world behind it?

what about kabbalism or other occult practicies liek astral projection?

because that is all a whole other world being manipulated and pushed on younger kids

its the same as this "DMT" shit which tells kids if you do the drug and thinkt he way the "DMT gurus" do, you'll become enlightened and a better human, but really theyre just warping your mind

whether you think this is crazy is irrelevant because its everywhere, terrence mckenna, joe rogan, musicians like flying lotus, oneohtrix point never, animal collective, mgmt

just trendy occult shit

To meditate can also mean to think deeply or carefully about (something). Not the weird trance shit catholics do.

>Everyone already considers you a dunce
lol sorry you cant form an argument to anythign said

multiple people in here see what i mean how about you ask them too? or are you afraid

They are everywhere, man. Their deeds stain many things. God himself blessed me with great discernment in this.
Best way is to fight spiritually. Spread the truth of the living God, Jesus Christ. Help to save souls, that's all we can do for now... until the charge.
May God bless you.

Thats what i learned. Allowed you to sink your median nerve into the meditation. But i have shifted universes already.

Family guy is much less cucked here.

>far Eastern meditatio

this is how i know youre a retard who doesnt know anything about this

do you know anything about eastern mysticism? at all? how about you prove it retard

>still going on about your nonsense point

fucking leave lol

>Implying there are not traditional Christian meditation ways.

Where did I do that you moron?

It's troubling to see the ease by which otherwise sensible people rationalize nonsense to defend the practices of eastern mysticism. In fact, like Jewry, their first reaction is to deny there is any subversive effort taking place. Are these people blind?

'Meditations' used to be ponderings. Conscious thoughts. Now, the word defines a practice that spawns exactly the opposite. I have to hand it to the subverter who came up with that one.

You sound triggered, but you still haven't proven anything. Instead you continue name calling because that's all you have to say. How is it that hand signals make one susceptible to demonic possession?

b.b.but she is not sitting on any gravemound, or under a hanged guy. How will she gain the wisdom of the burried or hanged man, then there is no thing there?

And why does she sits so strange? That's not how you sit haug!

lol youre an idiot where does it say i need to cite everything i say if i make a thread?

you do realize i "havent done that" yet multiple people in this thread see what i mean?

youre too lazy to even open up google and read, why would i put in the effort into sourcing every point i make for you

What do you know about eastern mysticism? Enlighten me instead of throwing insults like the childish dunce you are.

Are there actually any other meditators here? I have never meditated with my hands out like that. Felt silly. Just wanted to relax and touch my spirit in a comfortable pose. What say you?

but when I hum the perfect frequency it makes my head tingle weird and spooks me and that must be the jews like everything else that went wrong in my life that I'm obviously not at fault for because of my severe stage 3 autism

This.

lol people clearly know what i mean, its only morons like you who have trouble

when did i say you become demon possessed you idiot?

It doesn't say so, but it's common courtesy to provide sources for the claims being made in your thread. You are either too stupid or too lazy to do so and expect people to take what you say as facts. But it doesn't work that way, sorry. Your thread is garbage.

i asked you first

lol unlike you i have already talked a lot about actual eastern mysticism vs modern new age crap.

Wow you are stupid. Your entire thread is about certain meditative postures and hand gestures having to do with demonic possession. But you don't remember because you are retarded.

(((They))) changed the definition of meditation and hoped no one would notice. It helps with their effort to rewrite Christianity and pretend world religions were always the same.

It is just of bunch of religious fanatics looking for attention. Lonely people with soft minds.

It's your thread and you are the one making attacks on eastern meditation.
>I asked you first

Yup, you are a retard.

Yes man!! you put that really well, im extremely surprised by how many people think they will become "enlightened" by following the crap pushed by the media

originally, meditation was totally fine and it still is if done right, but the "turn on, tune in, drop out" thing was total subversion.

Buddhist here, I've always used meditation as a way to clear my mind. It's basically trying to not think about anything in order to calm yourself down and separate yourself from things that cause stress.
I don't get how you 'meditate' on a subject. Isn't 'meditating on jesus' the exact same as thinking about jesus?
You don't need to sit down and hum like a fool to think. You think all the time, so why bother calling it meditation? Or is this just the difference between how different faiths do it?

Meditation used to mean thinking deeply about a subject. The eastern practice is a completely different act, but given the same word.

The only "people" agreeing with you are the ones with the same intellectual capacity as yourself. And they haven't provided evidence either. And you are still retarded.

>expect people to take what you say as facts

no i dont you are just too stupid to understand what is being said, ive said many times:

anyone in this thread, look up anything i say and read it yourself, if YOU CARE TO.

If you want to talk about something Ive specifically said, i'd be more than happy to.

This EVERYTHING IS SATANIC Vigilant Citizen/Steve Anderson idiocy was funny at first, but now i realize i'm on board with some legit shizophrenics.

> Every fucking meditation position makes satanic & kabbalistic hand symbols
Simply, not true.
Can't say it more clear.

Trance / Meditative Extasis is an exceptional state which is given to the most prominent saints.
You must be talking about evangelics who like to do weird things during their rites.
youtube.com/watch?v=5oqcG1Ws5FE

Yes. Good Aryan European men center themselves through physical labor, rather it be simply exercising or manual labor.

>attacks on eastern meditation

literally never happened faggot

>You don't need to sit down and hum like a fool to think.

Exactly. I was a practitioner of Theravada Buddhism for years and what it taught me was how to "see clearly", meditate on what is actually happening, wordly things, love etc.

The Buddha never talked about all this weird stuff (((new age gurus))) push these days

Bezmenov said that yoga and meditation were exported to the West by academia to distract people and make us think that what's happening is irrelevant.

>same intellectual capacity as yourself

literally back at you subhuman

the people who agree with me sound clear and understandable and can think on their own, you sound like you need every little thing explained to you.

>Every fucking meditation position makes satanic & kabbalistic hand symbols

Ive already said before this was hyperbole, wtf people

if you want to see what i mean

Google Image search "Meditation hands"

or "meditation position"

etc

Saying that another cultures religious traditions is demonic is offensive. If I said all Christians are mindless hypocritical fanatics I would be slandering their reputation. You refuse to acknowledge what you've previously posted and you still can't prove anything you've claimed. And you are retarded.

hello never mind the most Cred Forums philosopher ever was an ardent proponent of meditation an various sadhanas and thought they were the most Aryan thing ever

>occult practicies liek astral projection

what makes it occult? someone told you it was? you just decided? its about as occult as having a fucking dream bro..

> you'll become enlightened and a better human, but really theyre just warping your mind

no ones saying that drugs will enlighten you man... its just a tool you can use to explore your subconscious, like meditation.. which like has already been said, must be used in to proper context... Just like there are a bunch of people who meditate and say their buddhist to be trendy, there's plenty of people who take drugs to looks "sophisticated" but are really just doing it to get fucked up and party, not to have introspective or meditative experience..

Honestly i think you might be paranoid schitzo and your overthinking this shit big time

>Every little explanation

You haven't explained anything at all. You've only made baseless claims.

Exactly!

Yuri predicts it all when it comes to things pol talks about all the time, but when he says the eastern shit is perverted into some sort of deceiving thing, it must be crazy right?!?!

and i guess if youre against feminism youre a crazy muslim too?

>another cultures religious traditions is demonic is offensive

lol

nobody said that, what is being talked about is the subverted new age shit, this has been said so many times.

the "tool" theyre using comes from eastern mysticism..but if you know what the original religion say, it is not about this psychedelic crap pushed on us is.

THIS IS MY KINDA THREAD!!!

>what makes it occult? someone told you it was? you just decided? its about as occult as having a fucking dream bro..

do you just type a million made up points so you feel like you have this awesome rant or something lol?

no, every occultist from Cayce to Crowley to Blavatsky, etc uses this

every occultist(which are elites are) uses this.

and now people will tell you "this is the astral world", "this is what the astral world is like" "this is what this one recurring astral projection experience means"

and then people try to astral project and are really projecting ideas that have been taught to them which they then accept liek a religious person accepts a religion

obviously this doesnt happen with every type of meditation or to every person this has been mentioned over and over, but it happens often enough that several anons in this thread know what i mean

look into it if you want, or leave if you want, your choice

Some of these handsignals are ancient and go back to buddhism or hinduism

in essences no, but in reality yes.

what that russian soviet kgb defector spoke about i think is true and he speaks about meditaion/Poo inThe Loo/Beatles thing.

Forgot his name, trying to remember, cant be fucked. Check him on jew tubes.

p.s. disconnect yourself from what is up you gonna get upped sooner or later- up your ass

You keep getting dumber...

>Every little explanation

lol where was this said?

exactly. they arent just coincidences. they mean things. the buddha never made those gestures though, theyre just pictures.

this is LITERALLY 60 year old church woman speak

omg handsignals

satanic handsignals may exist. But there's also such a thing as mudras. Google them.

His name is Yuri Nezmenov and he defintely said this all too. The Beatles, Jack Kerouac, Alan Ginsberg, Timothy Leary, Terrence McKenna, etc were all involved with the subversion

lol still cant tell me where i said it because youre a retard kike, that screen shot shows nothing youve mentioned btw

explanation of buddhist and hindu hand positions used in meditation and other spiritual practices is right here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudra

its the same type of energies, if you believe in those things

you dont know what literally means

The same words can have different contextual meanings for different people. Likewise symbols can be used differently depending on culture. Just because you saw "occultist" use similar symbols to oriental spiritual practices doesnt mean they mean the same things dumbfuck. Can you think critically?

i literally do actually

i've literally talked to old church addicted bitches telling me that they think yoga and meditation is satanic. they even talked about the hand poses

you are fucking retarded

Are you Jan Irvin?

You can't even read what you wrote because you are retarded. All you have to do is scroll up to your original post and read that you think hand signals are satanic. But you won't because you are retarded.

Yuri Bezmenov.

Meditation can be bullshit, or it can be beneficial to your goals. Meditation basically just means focusing your mind on a single thing. Meditate on helping your race.

>but when he says the eastern shit is perverted into some sort of deceiving thing, it must be crazy right?!?!

This was always a huge point of contention for me as an agnostic. While the effort of every intellectual was focused on smiting Christianity, eastern religions and spiritual practices were given a free pass and sometimes revered. Somebody might come out and denounce crystal healing as obvious quackery, but everything else was suspiciously ignored. It made me appreciate Buber and Nietzsche for having the intellectual courage to examine Buddhism and mysticism with a critical eye.

If you so much as speak out against this influence in the "Mindfulness" movement currently trying to gain influence in education, you're immediately branded an unaware, bigoted Christian zealot. The so-called skeptics are, of course, missing in action when anything other than Judeo-Christianity or Islam is being examined.

In your post. You don't remember because you seem to be mentally incompetent. It's a wonder you can post..

I think a lot of people here are (((blackpilled))), so they actually want to resort to that stuff, making their plan work without them even realizing. It's one of the things that lock demoralization in westerners IMHO.

>It's the same kind of energies

Prove it, downy

Youre such an idiot. The hand gestures are all used by different cultures for a reason. Because theyre tapping into something similar. Difference is, Christians, atheists, etc dont do those symbols, only weird cults do.

The hand gestures used these days are tuning you into the same energies, while idiots contemplate "ideas" theyve been given through the media. the two combiner and create an effect that feels "spiritual", same as using drugs and reading the vedas or something.

Except the ideas beign pushed are toxic

look up Yuri Bezmenov like people have mentioned

some of it may actually be satanic, or satanic in the wrong hands. Much of ancient wisdom can be used for both good and evil.

>The Tao can be used for both good and evil
-The tao te ching

youre a retarded nigger if you think that is the point being made in this thread.

i bet those old ladies werent even saying that and your chimp brain just couldnt understand so you simplified it in ways your brain could process.

>this is what Cred Forums has come to

its a fucking hand position
do you think flipping someone the bird has some mystical power too?

When you pray to God, you are meditating. Now the yoga stuff is just sexual exercises.

lol yup, exactly like i thought, you cant do it so you freak out like a faggot

>Used by different cultures differently
>Because they mean the same thing

Retarded.

this is you
youtube.com/watch?v=6eKy3EIMeBQ

you are seriously retarded

yup i know all this, that middle finger hand thing isnt the same btw.

hahah you still cant do it!

I did. You refuse to look at your own post because you know how retarded it looks.

Retard.

hmm, lets think for a second here, you make a hand gesture, and it fills you with spritual energy, wow so different

idiot

Jesus does it too. Or is he a representative of Jewish mind control... ?

>The Tao can be used for both good and evil

exactly, anyone who has read about these things knows this.

the elites believe in this crap, whether people like it or not.

/thread
There's nothing more to it.

The elite kike globalists actually do

Lol, hes afraid to read what he wrote.

Retarded and a coward

>>Used by different cultures differently
>>Because they mean the same thing

yeah kinda like drinking water or "oww" you braindead faggot

And, Yuri called the cultural Marxists "shmucks". That was clearly deliberate

>Satanic
>Jewish
Pick one.

Aww, he resorts to name calling to cover up his stupidity.

Pathetic

lol kike you cant argue anything said here

what post, when did you link to a post? you havent you just keep making the same point over and over

They are used differently because they have different meanings.
And you are still slow as shit lol

Say to my face snow negro. Your shithole has never contributed anything through human history. Stupid ice negro, stop piggybacking on other whites achievements you scum

haha lol, those words mean nothing, show me one time i said anything you said i did.

youre just butthurt you couldnt understand basic english so now youre chimping out

The very first post you mindless idiot.

I don't have to, you should know because you wrote them. You're only showing how dumb you are lol

Exactly man. Same with the other drug use, video game obsession, cartoon crap, believing kike trump will fix everything...

the (((blackpill))) just leads to materialism and people trying to comfort themselves with subverted crap they shove down your throat to make you feel better

It depends on which mudra you are trying to use. Different ones help focus on different "chakras" or whatever

>I actively meditate and it is making me more redpilled

thats not the same hand gesture retard, and its also a picture

>Satanic
>Jewish

pick two

go back to /x/ you literal google

lol what are you from tumblr or something?

The skypes numbers in this thread are overwhelming.

that is his name yes now i remember. Subversion is no1 weapon against nations. Meditation being part of it.

If you into self discovery there are many ways to it - but you must detach from the society and not influence/preach to anyone by whatever the fuck you see or think you saw.

>literally resorting to ignoring my post

lol

literally not used differently, theyre hand gestures used to generate "spiritual energies"

I can't believe how many Cred Forumslacks fell for the meditation jew

there's nothing to argue

you're spouting retarded nonsense

No.

But you are retarded.

and when did i attack eastern mysticism LOL my god youre dense

>The retard calling people retards

Kek, it gets funnier and funnier

doesnt even make sense retard, none of your points pertain to anything i said and youre just a dumb kike who keeps taking up comment space.

When you said meditation is satanic because of hand gestures.

Retard.

>literal google

>reciting memes

good goy

exactly of course this one kike will pretend this is some sort of crazy, zany conspiracy.

No, you just don't want to admit that your entire thread is trash and no one takes you seriously.

And you're retarded

Skypes sliding this shit into oblivion. user is definetly on the right path.

>nothing to argue

exactly, now fuck off kike

and youre a retarded faggot

>trying this hard

hur dur when did i say that faggot

you literally cannot find a time but your retarded subhuman brain just cant handle it

>Durr I made a thread about satanic Jew meditation but I can't scroll to the top of the page and read my original post because I'm afraid of how retarded I look

oh yes nobody has commented agreeing with me, which you conveniently ignored every post from lol

all you can do is slide the thread

>I have no point so I get angry and call people names

Retarded.

how does that mean meditation is satanic? are you 12?

youre right that is exactly what you do lol

In your original post at the top of the page.

Retard.

Just lie down on your back in a dark room for 10 minutes but instead of sleeping focus on breathing, relaxing your muscles and feeling grateful you're not a google.

It really is a great way to start the day.

and where does it say that

go ahead and green text it, quote it, screen shot whatever

you cant faggot

It doesn't. It's what you said.

Retard.

Poor thing in this much denial.

Retard.

>Meditation basically just means focusing your mind on a single thing. Meditate on helping your race.

yeah when i was 13-18 my "meditaion" was focused on big boobs and big ass. Somehow did not happen till i was 20.

MEditaion = deatched from the fist coming towards your face. Or
Meditaion = fine ass girl going to screw another guy because you being emo.

Right here right now, see what it is, no fucking daydream shit

Tantric masturbation helps with the process, I find.

Scroll to the very first post.

Retard.

thats not meditation, and thats not whats being talked about

>a google
this forced meme is retarded

Thats right you cant lol

truly pathetic attempt

that is meditation, and you talk like a dirty fucking skype

>still cant do it

>Durr hand signs is evil demon worship!!!

Said a retard.

just because occultists use it doesnt mean its inherently occult...
Fucking hitler was a painter does that mean everyone who learns how to draw is a power hungry nazi?

theres all sorts of mind control out there, but so long as you are skeptical and see the propaganda it wont have much if any effect on you..

Its like my friend who absolutely refuses to watch movies because he thinks every movie part of a subversive jewish conspiracy.

Like im not going to deprive myself of have the awesome experiences of lucid dreaming, astral projection, and psychedelics just because someone says "ooo the scary easern mysticism boogeyman is gonna get yaa!" like no i can decide for myself and have my own experience with it regaurdless of what propaganda there is around it.

stupid people will always blindly follow stupid trends.. you dont have to be a "DUDE WEED LMAO" stoner faggot to smoke a joint now and then.
Some people can think for themselves and others cant, thats all there is to it

no its not and you talk like a nu pol cuck

>Still won't view his original post because he knows how idiotic it is

Lol, just go to bed

no shit man..no shit to all of this which is why im surprised it has to be said so many times...

Still it's known that the elite forces use religion, drugs, entertainment, etc to control the masses

>still cant find a quote

youre in denial kike lol

>Still can't do it

He means he can't bring himself to face his own stupidity.

The quote is in the first post

Retard.

yes thas exactly what youre having trouble doing

Paying attention to your breath is a type of meditation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anapanasati

Meditation literally means focusing your mind on one thing. Prove me wrong.

>nu pol cuck
ok

what quote? there are so many sentences, its too bad you cant find something to you know greentext and stop acting like a stubborn faggot.

Holy shit americans really are as retarded as everyone says.

There ya go

Retard.

How are you focusing on your breathing while also being grateful about something moron?

and yes it is ok, you will learn someday

The first post at the top.

Retard.

>Doesn't even understand meditation

Dumbass.

hahah wow retard all you do is prove you cant argue. how is that a greentexting a quote,

i even said there were many sentences and to go ahead and point one out but you cant

it has been clarified so many times in this thread that meditation in the traditional sense and meditation in the modern new age sense are different

traditional meditation is not being sold to us the way modern transcendental meditation, psychedelic drugs, astral projection, etc are

but you still keep focusing on "all meditation is satanic" which a point only you keep thinking about

i guess all these people in this thread who had no trouble understanding were all just so retarded that they magically grew better reading comprehension skills than you

even focusing on two things is still considered "meditative". Also the guy who posted that was making sort of a joke, if you didn't notice. I thought skypes had a sense of humor

you literally cannot meditate on two things at once

you truly are an angry ignorant faggot

>"meditative

how?
and also thats not meditation you can try and twist it but no it isnt meditation

and im joking too, fuck off

Lol, he still won't scroll to the top of the page and read his own words.

Pitiful.
>Everyfucking meditation position makes satanic & kabbalistic hand symbols

I know you'll act like a faggot and deny this but here's your proof

>You can't

Retard.

The definition of meditation isn't that strict. It can just mean focusing your mind, but not necessarily focusing it only on one thing. Also, in the meditation excercise the other user described, one could begin relaxing and focusing the mind using breathing practices, then shift the focus to their gratitude for not being a google.

Here's the defintion:
>think deeply or focus one's mind for a period of time, in silence or with the aid of chanting, for religious or spiritual purposes or as a method of relaxation.

What kind of shithead makes a thread like this?