THE AVENGER JUST DESTROYED TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/21/avengers-stars-team/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w
rainierland.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
extratv.com/2016/09/07/brad-pitts-surprising-take-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters/
tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DKhtGXr0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_accidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, when did RDJ become a Democrat?

He was always been one.

>it's over
>direct link to article instead of archive
it's a lazy slidepost

God damnit joss! It wasn't supposed to be like this...

>Jew dangling shekels in front of a bunch of Hollywood mouthpieces so they'll say what he wants

Why is this news?

>listening to the avenger who put earth at risk on multiple occasions out of shear arrogance.

Yep, gonna listen to that tool.

because (jew) is the news

You mistake that.

>jews telling their contractually obligated slaves what to do otherwise they'll be cut from the future films they are supposed to be in.

>destroyed
>Trump

wtf i hate firefly now

>the avenger

That's not Captain America.

He attended the RNC in 2008 and he donated to Obongo in 2012.

thats right. because if middle-America respects anything, its the opinion of rich liberal celebrities.

Se nuar ery abe najong rhe Vurvo id KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w

>rich egotistical celebrities
>me respecting their opinion
Robert Downsyndrome Jr is very easily a reason why I would not support Hillary.
He doesn't speak for me, he doesn't understand me, I can't relate to him, his entire character basis and personality is autistic.

>CEOs make too much money! -liberals
ok
>entertainers can make 100M a year if they want! -libs

>All the fags are there
>Except cpt. America

Kek blesses cpt America. May he bring wrath and destruction down on the Jap internment camps.

u ever get that feeling that robert downy jr is using drugs again?

shut the fuck up nigger lover

Never watch another Disney made movie again put them out of business this is BS great quality new free videos you stream no downloading on
rainierland.com/

>No Captain America
>Only the people on the side of the civil war that wants more government

Fucking wew

>the most important decision in its history

conveniently forgetting a president had to decide whether or not to drop atomic bombs on another country. But nah, me going and voting for hillary is far more important!

Pretty much the entirety of Team Cap in Civil War is missing, that should tell you something.

woah........ i think ur onto sumthin

>SJW infected marvel

comics sales are done, movies are next

>no Captain America

>avengers star
I liked ironman better before he was an avenger.

he's owned by Disney now
there is no going back

its true repbulicans cant govern. Look at the supreme court its had the longest vacancy, they wasted money on 9 bengazhi reports, they had over 60 symbolic votes to repeal obamacare even though the president is still in office rather then making it better, they want to give subsidies to corporations, they shut down the government a few years ago, wanted to defund planned parenthood because of a fake video.

Why the fuck would you vote for them?

BLACKED

Isnt Iron Man one of the guys that raped Cory Haim?

From a multi billion dollar film franchise to an ad on YouTube. Man, Joss should have killed himself when he was ahead. Poor guy.

Spread it on twitter and tag it with whatever shit they tag the video with. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. It'll get people talking.

Joss is a proto-nu-male. He was doing that shit back in the 90s, before emasculation became popular.

only sensible poster on Cred Forums

I salute you fellow libtard

Joss is a proto-nu-male. He was doing that shit back in the 90s, before emasculation became popular.

>actors acting for money
>american news

Don't you have some anuses to bleach for your black bulls, you fucking cucks?

>do we really want to give nuclear weapons to someone who's known for firing things

This is honestly one of the most insulting and condescending things I've ever heard, considering making a Twitter account so I can spam the definition of homophone to everyone in this video

Joss Whedon is just about the biggest cuck in Hollywood. You'd think he'd learn his lesson after his SJW fangirls bullied him off of Twitter, but he continues to flog himself shouting "yes ma'am may I have another?"

OP (no you 4 u)
You should examine the comments. It seems the world didn't agree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

>Based Avengers

I don't know how else he could have made it through Age of Ultron and Civil War. I thought I was the only person in the audience not on drugs because everyone loved them except me. Age of Ultron felt like a bloated set of TV episodes and Civil War was a cliche-ridden piece of trash, and the premise for why Captain America and Iron Man fight is so flimsy it might as well be made of balsa wood.

Marvel is basically peddling children's cartoons towards adults, and they lap up every drizzly drop of it. It's like they know they're just making mindless kitsch now, but the audience isn't in on the joke.

Chris Evans has too much self respect to ever work with Joss Whedon again.

Is this true?

Whedon YES!

This, the fact that they think anyone will care about this besides people who already support Hillary shows just how far their heads are up their asses.

>Hurr durr Trump is a racist
Says the guy who used blackface for an entire fucking movie?

YOUTUBE IS ADDING EXTRA LIKES
I JUST SAW THE LIKES JUMP UP 1000, and the dislikes dropped by like 500

DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE

Welp, I will no longer support any Avengers related material.

And that's a shame, I really liked Civil War.

>The only way we can let you know this is have lot's of famous people repeating how important it is to register
>Sometimes non famous people will be put in for unpolished sincerity.
They're not even trying to hide it at this point what the fuck.

Seriously, what the hell is it with actors and musicians being such cancerous liberals?

>Getting rid of employees=starting nuclear war.
What the fuck. How does this have likes.

Josh (((Weedin)))

So should we make a Schadenfreude Bingo chart for which one of these hacks Kek smites next?

The liberals literally have to beg their supporters to vote.

This alone is why Trump will win in a massive landslide.

>saying fuck you to the very large amount of angry people who voted for trump
Are these people actually retarded?

Kinda funny if you think about.

In both America and other nations, left-wing parties used to be championed by lower, working class people, but modern liberals seem to hold contempt for blue-collar people and disregard their opinions as "xenophobic" or "backwards".

They're supposed to release five or six more of these videos before the election. I'm sure they'll include more people.

Wow, Hollywood actors are against Trump? Who'd have guessed.

Everybody knows, as well, that Hollywood actors are the people most in tune with the average American.

It's funny how one candidate is backed by corporations, the media, and the elites, while the other is backed almost entirely by grassroots and his own money, yet people can't put the pieces together, here. It's funny, given the typical person who used to complain about money in politics.

Their desperation and fear of the chance that Hillary will lose is fantastic. It's so great seeing people who were once smug as shit now pleading and even literally crying to not vote for Trump.

It's because modern day """leftist""" (read: center-right with a dash of social issues thrown in) parties focus almost solely on identity politics. I'm convinced it's a ploy by rich people to make the populace think less and less about class consciousness as time goes on and discourage any real notion of lessening income inequality.

Yelchin died? Cool!
That fucking Jew was terrible in Terminator Salvation. Really raped Kyle Reese's character.

Ruffalo was all for Bernie Sanders and constantly talking about how corrupt Hillary is.

The spineless cowards fall in line so quickly.

Yep. Ran himself over with his own car.

explain this to me, which ones joss whedon and what does he have to do with sarkeesian

thought it was pretty good desu senpai

God, I want him to win so bad just to watch them cry. I wish I could be there to watch all of these smug pricks hear the news. I want to see the look on their faces when they come to the realization that their opinions don't fucking matter to the normal people. I want them to realize they're unimportant in the end.

And I hope Cheadle kills himself.

why are these social parasites trying to tell me how to vote? shouldn't they be getting naked on tv for my entertainment?

Bro if you vote for Hillary then we'll get to see Hulk's dick in the next Avengers movie.

The whole movie was pretty terrible, not to mention that the entire premise of John Connor having to save Kyle Reese was extremely flimsy. John Connor is already a living time paradox, so if Kyle Reese dies it's not like John Connor is going to vanish unless someone travels through time. The timeline that John Connor exists in is already on a fixed path, and the actions he or anyone else take on that path are not going to have any change on the past unless someone travels back in time and causes everything to reset again.

Time travel as it works in Terminator isn't that time is constantly changing Back to the Future style, but rather that they reverse the atomic path of all matter in the physical universe while keeping themselves in a protective bubble, which is why time paradoxes like John can physically exist once a stable time loop has been established, and nothing within that timeline can be truly altered unless someone uses a time machine again.

Granted time loops in Terminator were always a somewhat flimsy gimmick, but using the threat of a Back to the Future style vanishing scene is completely out of character for the series, especially because we never even saw any evidence that it was possible.

Shit I actually liked Marvel

Oh well add it to the list

Wheadon is the one in the comic and he meet with Sarkessian,during GamerGate. The tweet in the comic was a real one he posted and he constantly went on about how GG was evil. I think at one point he said that "he'd rather have a KKK member watch his children than a GamerGator" or something like that.

Everyone in those movies is a pussy faggot anyway. No one cares what Hollywood says.

DICK OUT FOR HULK

Realistically speaking, though, which one is more likely to be a pedophile and fap to lolis on the internet?

Joss Whedon is a shitty TV producer who directed the first two Avengers movies. He threw a bitchfit about "sexism" in the Jurassic World trailer, and then when his new Avengers movie came out, his SJW fan brigade crucified him for supposed sexism in Avengers because Black Widow is revealed to be sterile, and apparently that is not progressive. He got so much hate on Twitter over the movie that he deleted his account.

Wheadon

that sheboon is the movie manager from drake and josh

touche

Somebody needs to make a video with this clip interspliced with clips of the refugee crisis and the actions of the cartels etc.

DO IT.

As if people arent fucking sick of capeshit

DC MASTER RACE

Terminator is best enjoyed if you don't read into the time traveling aspects m8.
Time travel is impossible period and assuming it is possible, you were already meant to go back into time and nothing you can do will change history.
If you accidentally leave a door open and someone gets mugged in killed. In your original time period that person was killed in such a fashion on that date already before you conceived of thinking about time travel.

Multiverse theory is slightly more believable, I say that with much care as it's still very unbelievable as we have not seen a total % of our dimension.
There is no use believing in something so unfathomable or really even discussing it.
As you reaching the utter darkness of space endless lightyears away is actually a possibility (though we would more than likely have evolved by that point if not died entirely as a species).

This is why batman v superman and the dceu is superior in every way
Normies don't "get it"

>trump is an establishment republican
Thanks for correcting the record!

>Osama Ben Affleckaddin
>better
Topkek

I like batman movies.

Fun fact:
Firefly is a live action ripoff of Outlaw Star.

why didnt Clooney listen?

When Disney started cutting his checks.

>Brave strong Wonder Womyn brings sense to dumb, crazed, white males, Batman and Superman
That movie was literally feminist propaganda.

>it's a "weeb pretends everyone has seen his weebshit and that no one could have independently come up with smugglers/cowboys in space without the aid of glorious Nippon" episode

>listening to some drug addict

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

this is becoming a reality

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but if that concept is what you consider feminist propagands then every piece of media going back over fifty years is feminist propaganda.

Go suck Joss off on twitter, cuck.

Don Cheadle is always begging for a white woman as his love interest in every role he plays.

GLOBALIST KKES AND KEKS ASSEMBLE

>tfw RDJ is the pedo in upcoming leak

Go masturbate to hentai, weebshit.

All these faggots are actively selling our their own fans to the globalist slaughterhouse. NOOSE

Oh, you're retarded. Nevermind, go back to enjoying (((geek))) culture, numales need your money and fandom.

I wouldn't worry about it, thwy wheeled out a load of fuckwit 'celebrities' to try and stop us voting for brexit and we all know how that turned out.

>Implying Batman v Superman is good in anyway besides Affleck

Better stick to r/the_donald champ

Wow I am completely done with Hollywood after this.

because it's not about the actual candidate, it's about the party. these closeminded sheep can't think for themselves.

political parties should be abolished.

Shit this election is now just becoming Brexit 2.0

lol, retards everywhere. This place sure went down the toilet fast.

>Martin Sheen is there

>the one avenger who stands for freedom and doing the right thing, the only true patriot
>not in the video
go figure

>Letting comic book characters form your real world decisions
How Christ-like.

Glad this thread is back, I was the guy talking about Watson and DNA. I have professors who refuse to credit Watson when talking about DNA structure and only credit Crick, which is hilariously academically dishonest (only profs do this are women (4 so far))

Underrated

It's a breitbart link, ya goofus.

I feel you.
I'm sick of hearing the phrase "That was a FUN movie."

>this despair
Oh boy, Trump will win, will be so good, oh boy.

This doesn't have anything to do with my opinion on it, autismo, this is just a trope that goes back decades and decades because it's easy to write and audiences still eat it up. Ditzy, materialistic-but-sensible wives with oafish, stubborn-but-good hearted husbands has been a thing since time immemorial. In this case they aren't married (because it's capeshit, not a sitcom) but the trope still applies. I'm sorry you're too retarded to realize it.
>waaaaaah stop making fun of my jap cartoons waaaaaah

holy shit britbongs are hideous

que

we grew up down the street from eachother :^)

I guarantee his sister Carly is a democrat, and his homo brother Scott definitely is. Not really sure about Chris, though.

True dat, yo.

>I was the only person in the audience not on drugs
>not on drugs

u know u have a good movie when one of the requirements to having a good time is being on drugs

Nice quads

waste

>the only one that wasn't in the video is the one that fought the globalists and won

Really fires up those neurons.

Brexit was the screw being fitted into the hole. Trump will be the drill.
Globalism is dead

Netherlands bring the bants

fug u google

go click all the storefronts

They're getting seriously desperate at this point.

guess what's next

hollywood has no secret agena, tin foil goys.
now listen to your favorite actors brain wash you into voting for hillary.

hillaries not that clever shes just gonna try and kill trump during the debates

She may not be but her team is. See: Democratic Primary Elections

Hillary's not the one in charge. she's just a puppet for the party, who in turn is controlled by the banks and corporations.

Yup, Hollywood special effects caught up with its brain drought on scripts that led to comic books. Now they are just regurgitated cgi rollercoaster rides built around A list celeb draws. So FUN you don't notice it wasnt very good.

A few people here suggest these actors are being forced by their masters. I don't believe that at all. This is just winning cred among Hollywood libtards "See? I DID something!" - esp if Hillary bombs it. Getting out the vote to 12-21 year old fanboys will have limited results

Don't forget the FBI.

>watches super hero moveis
>thinks hes not a normie
What have we done? Are a bunch of normalfags going to start pretending to be neets to seem cool now?

Fucking this.
>Yeah sure it was a shallow movie with no technical quality or insightful dialogue or ideas or performances or....
>But user...
>It was FUN
mfw

Marty Sheen, why, we go way back - one of his arms is shorter than the other, we call the long one his fap hand, the short one his other fap hand...

>Entire crew who came on is Team Ironman
>The guys who wanted government controlling and monitoring everything for security purposes wants Hillary
>Team Cap, who fought against the system and were marked as fugitives until they proved everyone wrong, isn't anywhere to be found

Pure poetry.

>I'm a dick! A reckless, arrogant, stupid dick! And the Screen Actors Guild are pussies. And Hillary Clinton is an asshole.

>Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from assholes.

>I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let me fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

>quads
quints you fucking nigger
>oh but if you do semantics-fu it's quads with an added extra repeating number
nigger

youtube is manipulating the votes and deleting comments that have no vulgarity in them.

lame.

OH NO NOT HTE AVENGER PLES JOSSE WEED MAN PLEASE NO

Do we have to chase Joss off the internet again?

Great Movie

I haven't bothered to see or talk about any capeshit since the first Avengers, I gave up all hope on getting even some small sense of satisfaction from them. I rarely go to movies at all anymore, actually, outside of anything interesting I see flipping through the film festival catalog. Blockbusters were never really high art for the most part, but it seems like they've somehow gotten worse in the past five years or so.

>JEWlywood
>being politicized

WTF I HATE MOVIE BLOCKBUSTERS NOW

If you see one movie this year, see Kubo and the Two Strings.

Daily reminder that SJW shit was deliberately injected into Occupy Wall street for that precise reason.

>Multi-millionaires lecturing and shaming poor people to vote in the interests of the enshrined elite ruling class

This always goes well.

That's on you for watching nothing but that garbage. As expected from a retard defending capeshit and Joss's cucked bullshit.

I've heard good things about Kubo, but nothing about Two Strings. I'll have to check it out. I'm seeing this within the next few weeks at the film festival, it's apparently a movie about French soldiers encountering ghosts or a spirit or monster or some shit in Afghanistan thay got decent write-ups. The concept itself is novel enough to make me want to see it, though.

>never watched ironman

>all I remember this guy for is drugs, black face, and the word "retard"

How the fuck can they say this about trump based on nothing? Downey having a fucking blackface role is 100x more racist than anything trump has ever done.

>literally every single comment chain overwhelmingly in support of Trump

RUH ROH RAGGY

Also Shirley from community

You can add Brad Pitt.

I hope the pedophile expose that's coming is RDJ instead of Charlie Sheen now.

>a trope going back 60 years exists because of me
>defending capeshit

>The poor unwashed masses keep drifting towards fucking Marxism!

>I know, let's redirect them away from economic Marxism and towards Cultural Marxism....That way they will blame the White Man instead of the Rich Man!

>Even better, we can keep the Right happy by claiming we are economically liberal, while we also maintain staggering monopolies, trade controls and increasingly ridiculous intellectual property laws that benefit those already on the gravy train!

>We can even squeeze out more from the tax base to line the pockets of private corporations, keeping the center right happy since they own the corporations, and the dumb ass fucking plebs happy because "Mo Money For Dem Programs!"

Add this to it
extratv.com/2016/09/07/brad-pitts-surprising-take-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters/

>September 7

tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

>September 20

It took roughly 13 days for Brad Pitt.

I don't want our nations arsenal of nuclear weapons in the hands of a crazy woman who's signature move is deleting things.

She might decide to delete entire cities or nations.

>Everything is sitcoms
>Muh tropes

>tfw someone thought it was a good idea to put a bunch of millionaire celebrities on a boat drinking champagne and spitting on poor people to help convince poor people to vote Remain

Even the Jo Cox murder wasn't going to save them after that.

It doesn't solely exist in sitcoms you fucking mong (not that capeshit isn't the sitcom of cinema), it's just a recurring theme and I used sitcoms as an example. No amount of autism from you is going to change the fact that it's not unique to the current SJW craze, and it's just going to show exactly how fucking young you are that you haven't picked up on it yet.

I actually don't get the FUN argument.

The Avengers movies aren't FUN. They're just poorly made, kind of stupid and boring.

Wait, didn't Scarlet Johansen play the live action version of Ghost In The Shell, inwhich they turned an all-Japanese animated film, originally in Japanese, depicted in Japan, into an all-white cast, but I'm supposed to believe somehow that's not racially or culturally degrading and offensive but Trump is?

I liked Bear Grylls better before the bees stung his face.

The avengers is the greatest box office movie of the last couple years, its over for Trump since everyone is showing how their united to support Hillary because she supports Israel.

GIVE IT UP, YOU LOST, dont even bother going to vote.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=As2PiWPSqWA

Stop stealing youtube comments from dindus

The more heavy-handed (((they))) get, the more people wake up.

No captain America

Because he votes republican

I really wanted to see it but no-one could be assed to go see it with me. I ended up pirating several of the movies I saw this summer just because everyone else already saw them and I didn't want to go by myself.

That's what happens when japan dis-owns their own shit.

Nothing will stop Israel, you all need to just give it up because its over, and this is only the first sign that we win and you lose.

>No Captain America
>No Thor
This pleases me.

>Marvel Movies
>Good

Not an argument.

Nice repeating digits. I would assume Chris Evans is a democrat since 99% of Hollywood is, but that does not preclude him from hating Joss Whedon.

Hunger Games is just that nip movie Battle Royale.

I want to see actors act, not watch them blindly shill for feel good garbage they haven't even thought through.

Youre not "waking up" Youre not "growing in number". Youve just gotten a sliver of courage to step out of your racist neck of the woods because your satanic masters commanded it. Like lambs being led to the slaughter. No different from the nazis and confederates. Just pawns on the wrong side of history.

wtf I hate iron man now

If Chris Evans ever showed up at a chimpout in his Captain America costume, standing with the police, I think I would cry

this desu

>tfw your relative died at spotsylvania fighting for the csa

You're the one implying everything is based on that one trope, which isn't true at all. It's not my fault your entire intake of entertainment consists of derivative writing in sitcoms and capeshit. You argue with the same amount of research as Anita Sarkeesian, whom also latches onto a handful of common tropes to imply an entire entertainment medium is ruined by them.

You realize if you believe that all you need to do is sit back and watch. Reaction indicates fear.

>Joss Whedon

WHY? I loved Buffy

Even though basically everyone in the shownis jewish, I mean, it used to be a good series

What fags, lol ((hollywood)))
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>it's called Kubo and the Two Strings
>not two separate movie recommendations of Kubo/Two Strings
Well now I feel retarded, the Kubo part was the only part of the title I remembered. That looks good, though, I'll for sure check it out.

>Youre not "waking up" Youre not "growing in number". Youve just gotten a sliver of courage to step out of your racist neck of the woods because your satanic masters commanded it. Like lambs being led to the slaughter. No different from the nazis and confederates. Just pawns on the wrong side of history.

You should read the hateful bile you're spewing, friend. Satanic? Lambs to the slaughter?

You're not well. This is a sign of too much exposure to bad ideas and hateful people.

Why would they go out of their way to make the bags under her eyes look baggier?

>when your comment is deleted even though you only criticized the video itself and not Hillary or Trump.

MY question is, what will you do when trump obviously loses. Will you live up to your threats? Or go back to cowering in the shadows.

Buffy was trash.

KEK, make it so!

Chris Hemsworth isn't even American but I have a feeling he would prefer Trump. Shitposting and memes are in his blood.

Pol's really gone downhill since previous current year

>movies are next
I hope so. So sick of capeshit.

Well desu, I was 12 and had according tastes. SMG was objectively hot though.

Dude, tell me about it. My ex dragged me to see Winter Soldier and it felt like watching four episodes of Smallville or something.

Comicbook films are so fucking bad.

>Will you live up to your threats?

What threats? We're not the ones chimping out in Charlotte, friendo.

It's Hillary losing that'll set off the violence.

I second this. The people who are influenced most by celebrities do not vote.
In fact, statistically in the US, celebrities in the US are more than double as likely to be elected if they run as a republican - case in point most actor-politicians have been republicans - Ronald Reagan, Trump, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Shirley Temple, etc.

Al Franken is a rare outlier, most dem liberals can do is get a mayorship or at best a seat in the house of representatives, meanwhile republican celebs are getting governorships, senate seats and the presidency.

So why is this? Republicans naturally assume celebs are left wing jewish shits and are pleasantly surprised when one pops up who is right wing

We all masturbate to superior 2D here
Better get back to SA, goon.

Is this capekino?

Is your chromosomally surplused mind incapable of detecting the hyperbole when I said every? What the hell are you even trying to say? Were you trying to originally imply that you didn't expect commonly used Hollywood tropes in capeshit, literally the plebbest of film? Then you're more retarded then I thought.

Captain America, the actor, IRL is apparently a moderate.

He's on his way towards a red pill

I dont want to be mean but you people are uneducated and severely taken advantage of. You think liberals are pawns? You are too. on the opposite side of the spectrum. Theyre using you. Depleting your souls. Keeping you hating on your neighbors. Makiing sure karmic law ruins your life. Anything you put out into the world will come back to you. How much love have you alt-rights put out into the world compared to your hate? Tell me? Serious question? You dont think there will be a price to pay? You dont believe all that heeby jeeby, you like your cold hard soulless indoctrinated godless science?

Heres some science. There is only 1 human race. Your stuck in the matrix. Your masters are using you. Divided and conquered. Life ruined and squandered. Its not to late to be a better person

Just, compassionate, merciful. That is what it means to be a SUPREME BEING.

Lol I already pirated their movie, get fucked hollyjews

Im here to save you from wasting your soul brother.

(((charlize theron)))

He was wrong in Civil War as well.

I liked Winter Soldier when I saw it but I bet if I went back and watched it again after seeing Civil War, I'd immediately start seeing everything wrong with it that I missed the first time. I'm pretty sure Civil War is a much worse movie though, particularly because it failed at being a Captain America movie. It should have just been called "The Avengers Fight Each Other Over the Stupidest Shit."

I thought Whedon was quitting the internet after SJWs bullied him?

It's going to backfire for them.
The people who are influenced by this shit, careless normies, are going to go out and vote for Johnson or Stein or even Trump after they watch a debate.

This is not a situation for the dems where they can easily wrangle non-voters into voting for them

In the video, he's actually one of the few people that doesn't hate on Trump. He just says the generic "go out and vote" "make your voice heard", so he may be redeemable.

Don Cheadle on the other hand goes full blown fear-mongering

Not having to work to make a bunch of money will make you a limp wristed faggot.

You should focus on saving your time. You're running out of it.

Im curious has anyone started shitposting the various actors on twitter for their obvious shilling yet?

>Sheen

Fuck no. THE HORROR.

Star Wars is just Yojimbo.

People shitpost at Don Cheadle every second of every day, this wouldn't be anything new for him.

I feel like maybe Joss tricked some of them into doing this ad. Like he told them it was just a generic "go out and vote" thing to encourage the youths with a silly Mark will get naked joke at the end, but then added googles like Cheadle who can't stop crying about racism and Trump, which completely derails the whole thing if not outright ruins it. Everything was fine until they start crying about nukes and keep cutting to the one dumb bitch who is in tears over nothing.

except he signed up to speak in an anti-Trump video.
He doesn't have to directly say that he hates Trump it's directly implied

I am not anglo or a backstabbing jew[TANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY]. But here i am in your lands by no choice of mine. Can not wait to get the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck out of it.

1st world. top top top kek.

I watched. It.
Summary, in your language: fair few(100%) of society rejects calling for a vote (who no sane person gives a flying fuck about) for next election of a experimental society based on a treason ( burger cunts betrayed English) and making it out like it is the end of the world ( we super famous and non-existent should vote).

Could be true. Check where your army, literally is stationed at and probing before it starts out.

Praise a jew, holy most pure, the chosen of Jehovah the god himself.

You faggots, it is no pleasure being amongst you and sharing fake pleasantries. I hope dollars start coming out of your ass and mouth asap

Cemented the reality of elections.

Is there even a third party to try and rally behind this time around?

he's a good actor. you can probably blame the director or the writer for him in Salvation, seeing as how the entire movie was a pile.

I was expecting them to just say "Get out there and vote!" and not have a bias on who to vote for like I see in other non-propaganda ads.

wew

I'm sure he's terrified.

Would be greatest thing ever to occur

This has to be a lowkey ad for Trump. I refuse to believe otherwise. Just show a huge swath of absolutely unlikable people urging you to do something so you want to do the opposite. Joss Whedon the genius has done it again.

copy-pasting that in the comments.

Hidden Fortress, actually.

>Robert Downey makes $50 million per movie
>the incredibly talented visual effects artists who create the entire spectacle make $50k.

These hypocritical fucks don't even realize they're driving more people into Trump's camp. People are tired of being lectured to by rich out of touch assholes.

Jesus. Are those boots really going all the way up his pant legs like that?

i think you'd be surprised. consider the average 18 year old

Awful lot of fear mongering for the side that accuses the other side of fear mongering (voicing sensible concerns)

Reminder that RDJ is a manlett

you're all sick. its not even because he's racist anymore. its the kind of person he is. i thought it was a joke but damn. Not only he disrespects women but people with disabilities. what he is willing to say to get to the top. what kind of people are you? Christians are the most hypocrites ive ever met (at least most of them) if you were all about God, you would love unconditionally because that is what God does. I honestly wish he would win and show you what kind of person he is. You're all sad

Well, yeah.

Nigger is botting over drive. We were within 1k likes and they exploded to 4k and are now 7k ahead.

Stop those fucking Googles and expose them!

>Martin Sheen in the video

>We're famous so do listen to us
>Immediately starts fear mongering against Trump
Disgusting video

But what's more disgusting is how it somehow has more likes than dislikes

This photo is somehow simultaneously /comfy/ and /x/.

I don't believe he has been disrespecting anyone but followers of mulsim faith, who deserve to be disrespected for not renouncing it.

hopefully he gets adam sandler too then he can make his dream come true

Almost the same.

Had an ancestor who was wounded at Spotsylvania and the Crater, dying a year or two later (presumably from his injuries).

I can't help but imagine Spotsylvania Courthouse and the Crater were literally the closest to Hell on Earth as you could get. The equivalent of two armed mobs clobbering each other with every available hard object within reach. Barely being able to see 10 feet ahead of you because of all the dust and smoke. Tripping over piles of corpses. Slipping over ground slick with mud and blood. Being unable to tell between friend and foe because everyone is caked in dirt Men literally smothered to death in pools of blood. Screaming so loud that you can't even hear yourself think.

Forget superhero or even horror movies. Hell, even Holocaust films couldn't match this kind of brutality.

On all the marvel sets RDJ has to wear massive lifts, because all the other actors are way taller than him, even Scarjo.

Manlets, when will they learn.

One candidate sometimes says mean things.
The other candidate has promised to bomb Iran for Israel and threatened war with Russia over her poorly-secured emails.

He can't be so oblivious as to literally be tipping his fedora in his profile pic

>somehow has more likes than dislikes
(((Google))) rigging it

>Normies don't "get it"
Piss off Cred Forums, the only good part of that movie was Affleck and Irons.

Once a cuck, always a cuck.

your arrogance will lead to your downfall, assuming everyone thinks exactly as you do and making efforts to see it that way. the one race idea is propped up by the elite to change history and culture, turn you submissive. when they say diversity, they push conformity.

I am sorry that you have fallen for that, your fall to useful idiot status is tragic.

1984 is just Psycho Pass

>this video is posted all over my Facebook
>a lot of the most liked comments are actually pissed off about this
>people commenting how Hilary is using some fear tactic to stop Trump, who isn't even evil at all, compared to her

Feels good man

The larger populace are starting to get very tired of having every single outlet of the media tell them how to vote.

This is why brexit happened, the more you push people into one way or area the more likely they are to "rebel" and go the opposite direction.

ps is this video some kind of 2 minutes of hate thing for all the party members to hate goldstein er i mean trump.

>filename

Facebook is truly awful, at least Twitter can be useful to us

You seem angry, mate.

Maybe you should go jack it to some Hentai, blow off some steam.

>Anything you put out into the world will come back to you.

Politicians (regardless of political spectrum) are the living proof that your affirmation is just a lie

Superheros who are against law enforcement aren't actually superheroes, are they?

They're usually called supervillains.

Thing is, we know Downey Jr is only for open borders becasue it facillitates the drug trade. Ditto most of these actors. They're addicts about to get a severe reduction in supply.

>lol u mad
I mean, I figured you were a teenager the second you tried to read deeper meaning into capeshit and brought up gamergate, but this confirms it.

Bernie being a respectable leftist was just a lie, he's as much of a worm as any of them. All of his supporters were either too gullible or just supporting someone as insane as they are.

(((Scarlett Johanssen)))

If Mel was on that video I would have an herod

Sensitive Joss Whedon just can't get cucked enough.

This. Moonmans kid did a video about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DKhtGXr0o

[insecurity intensifies]

Also don't forget stuntmen frequently die during filming of action movies yet you never hear about it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_accidents

no captain america

These useful idiots don't give 2 shits about Trump's "racism" or "firing nukes"...
It'a all about their $$$...
Hollywood is panicking over TPP. They counted on Clinton shilling for them... With Trump, they don't stand a chance...
Why should we vote against our interests?
Only Trump can keep the torrents flowing...

Well said.

All of their names have been documented. They will be visited by ICE sometime between 2017-2018. Kek doesn't forget.

>Mean while civil war is supposed to kill off many of them?
>Is this new avenger movie coming up a life action documentary about the result of the 2016 elections???? If so someone fucking save captain America-
OH FUCK,

really made me think

The kikes are summoning as many Goys as they can to them.

Too bad no one likes an owned mouth peace.

GUYS KEEP DOWN BOATING THIS SHIT, WE GOT THEM ON THE ROPES, MEME TEAM TAKE THOUGHS COMMENTS

WE CANT LET THEM WIN, LETS SHOW THEM THE POWER OF Cred Forums!!!!!!!

The joke about the dude having his dick out was bad and they should feel bad.

>Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is 'firing'?

What the fuck? Obama fired a ton good people if they so much as disagreed with him, and Hillary is an absolute fucking warhawk who wants to start shit with Russia. I'm far more worried about Hillary starting a war than Trump.

I'm all for voting and shit, and this seemed like a good ad to just get people out until that black dude with the goatee started. Christ that was just a massive, massive change in tone with no warning. Not great writing.

Who is that dude anyway?

He's Jewish, half Lithuanian Jew and half Hungarian Jew.

>ITT: I-I didn't like them anyway...

Why is Tony such a fucking tool?

I keep hearing Hotel Rwanda is good and have it at the top of my backlog
is it worth watching now with this fucker?

hillary is holding his drugs hostage

>implying hollywood has any influence on memetic warfare

strike meme down and they will become more powerful than you could ever imagine

>Robert Downey Jewner

guys we gotta dig into where save the day pac is getting there money

When he sucked his first dick for drug money.

you have to separate a google's personal politics from their acting

i like RATM's music and they're a bunch of commie faggots

i think anyone who's into lostprophets can relate

I miss Nolan

are they aware of reverse psychology? this looks fishy

LMAO FUCKING DESPERATE YOU'LL LEARN TO SING IN TUNE TO THE "FASCIST" OR YOU'LL DIE

Good thing that Hillary has more in common with them than Trump.

And btw. Cred Forums wasn't Trump finished 250 times already?

>implying i care what a bunch of paid actors (that probably will vote trump) say

>superhero movies
>superior to anything

I've only watched that Batman movie with Bane recently but it was only to understand big guy meme. Holy shit the actors were terrible, especially in the CIA scene. And this is supposed to be one of the better of the superhero shit so I wonder how shit the rest is.

Clint Eastwood isn't exactly Rep. Maybe(big maybe) he is Trumpkin and he definitely hates Dems but... yeah.

DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE

I think youre trying to say this, but time travel isn't impossible, its just that "time paradoxes" arent possible. If you went back in time and "changed" something, then that thing you changed was always meant to change, and in fact, DID change, and therefore, changes nothing. Everything that is going to happen is going to happen. The whole idea of paradoxes is overthinking things. Go back in time and shoot yourself, you cease to exist, and you never could have gone back and shot yourself. So thats an impossibility, you could never kill yourself, or do anything else that would somehow "change" anything.

If I stray from my path, the heavens will laugh.

It is too late, fate and I are intertwined now. I must continue.

Literally who?

Oh wow.. and here I really used to like marvel and their movies. Although I doesn't surprise me in the slightest given the fact that marvel is owned by disney.. the Jews of course.

kek