Im scared Cred Forums, here in mexico they are shilling crooked hillary all day everyday, im scares of my life

Im scared Cred Forums, here in mexico they are shilling crooked hillary all day everyday, im scares of my life.

Will trump win?, you guys just cant let win that whore witch of moloch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns_dZuoQciM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474515513653.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5bA8cVF-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK mexico

Hispanics RUINED America

>Wanting the guy who wants to bankrupt your country to win

t. shills

t. rapist

have fun paying for the wall amigo

Why you care?

Also, being in a border country I recommend you to invest in boats, because if Trump wins the demand of the drug lords for boats will skyrocket

Nah they'll just buy ladders and rope.

So if you wanna hang yourself do it before prices skyrocket.

Because We are the 2nd most important partner, joao. If us has cold We get pneumonia

Hispanics discovered america in 1492

Trump will definitely win, don't worry.
However I don't think than Mexico will do better in the short term, things might get rough, but will be worth it if Trump finally destroys el narco with that beautiful wall and non crooked agencies that instead sell them weapons and buy their drugs (or enables it)
You know, part of the reason k legal immigration specially from Mexico is because the great cost of what illegal represents, but also it generates more illegal immigration, which meant more cheap labor and Democrats slaves.

What I'm getting at is that I hope Trump gets hard on illegal immigration, I believe and kinda hope that would make him reforming legal immigration and make it better, more efficient.

Start working on that citizenship, user.

one can only hope so user, thanks for actually using your brain while replying to this thread.

He will nuke us cuz We wont pay for the wall

Don't worry Mexibro, just come to Texas and be sure to have a clean criminal background

Actually the Chinese discovered America in 1471. There's a good book on it and Lief Ericsson may have discovered America before them.

What worries me the most is how in the fuck is Trump going to clean the CIA? Narcos are their piggybanks so I doubt they'll want to close the goldmine. Trump will have to fight hard against them.

Finally, an intelligent response.

Mexicans in America don't recognize how the Mexican government is actually enabling drug lords and other corruption. Drug lords who are caught are often able to bribe their way out of jail and instead given a free ticket to America to live out their life there.

A tough immigration stance from America and Trump's policies will help combat the cartels because they are having a bad affect on the bordering states. Trump will be good for Mexico.

I didn't realize Sean Hannity lurked here. Besides it wasn't that long we hated Europeans for the same reason

I wish Jeb! would have gotten the nomination. He would have won instead of Drumpf who has no chance. Take this interview for instance Mexican bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=ns_dZuoQciM

We discovered it and civilized it, Get over it, vikings were untelligent savages

jeb bush habla español?!
esa es la voz de jeb?!

I hear Jeb is such a cuck that he speaks Spanish at home instead of English because of his wife.

Jeb would've been humilliated in every single state except for Mississippi and maybe his home Texas.

Nice to see a fellow Jeb!head around, October surge is right around the corner

autism

It'll take time and less coke will pass through the wall.

How this election will affect your country?

He literally says that in the interview

"We speak spanish in our house, usually when the First Lady is angry at me".

Economy

And why would Trump election be better to your economy than Clinton

Hermanos del sur. El dictador Trump nos quiere maltratar. Por favor no se olviden de nosotros. Somos de la misma raza!

Drumpf will end Nafta

For you Jeb cucks.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474515513653.webm
He has very good Spanish thought.

>>We speak spanish in the house, we eat mexican food, my wife yells at me in spanish when she is angry

Hilary va a ganar

Trump es un pendejo idiota mamon.

Yes Hillary will win

Oui, monsieur americaine, nous sommes frères et nous devons arrêter le menace Trump.

Ojala que si wey

Indeed

Why does it matter? You guys can't vote, unless the jumpers vote..Fuck

Trump est la merde

Que chingados? No es por nada que mandamos a los putos franceses a la chingada

Florida +5

>would have won
>couldn't win the nomination

Trump will win

Nafta's some dumb shit to be sure but you're fooling yourself if you think he'll do that.

Trump wird gewinnt, du Linken Müll. Und er wird die Amerika ganze erneut.

Dejense de mamadas, hablen ingles para que los pendejos entiendan.

Just lefty faggots shill hillary and morena.

Nein, drumpf ist not wunderwar. Drumpf ist a zwitter

Pinche vendido malinchista. Es nuestro derecho el poder hablar en nuestra lengua natal.

you stopped being mexican to many people here the moment you crossed the border and set foot on burger soil. Also:
>mexican
> race
when will this meme end? it is a diverse population, not a race.

>shillary wins
>oh god we're saved, we're saved!!!!
>trump wins
>we're doomed, we're doomed
no, my fellow tacos, there's no way out of this, we're gonna get rekt whoever wins. Although, i must say, it'll be kind of interesting to see how things will devolve into venezuela-like shit.

>NAFTA
it'll be great if things could be renegotiated; unfortunately, that doesn't seem likely. Oh well.

I am a derechairo panista nalgas güeras but i'm sick and tired that every fucking political insult in Mexico is "morena, morena, chairo, pejezombie" jesus christ

The other user is right, how can Trump clean the corrupt agencies, we already saw how the FBI is under the Clinton's thumb for example.

B-but I want to use my broken German.

>Que chingados? No es por nada que mandamos a los putos franceses a la chingada
CHAIRO

oops, my bad:
* it'd be great if things...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5bA8cVF-E

Que tristeza : (

Nadien nos queire. Ni los gringos ni nuestra propia gente.

Compadre no le quito lo heroico al compadre Zaragoza, ganarle a los europeos no es ni será nunca una mamada pero chingado es como festejar que en el primer tiempo les íbamos ganando 1-0 y al final nos golearon. Está cabrón.

De que te ries wey? Yo soy orgulloso de mis raices nacas. So un pinche prieto feo analfabeto.

El pendejo eres tú putito.

Seguro andas con una beca de Conacyt haciendo una maestría con la esperanza de regresar a una chambucha de gobierno.

Chingas a tu pinche perra muerta madre.

>ist a

I make that mistake also sometimes.
I also forgot machen in the last comment.

Are you actually pro Hilary? I don't think anyone who frequents here would be.

dude, evry single political party here fucking sucks, if it isn't the same corrupt dipshits of PRI/PAN (being the former the most cancerous one), it is those left-wing assholes of PRD promising free things to people (and may almighty god help us if Morena retards manage to win).

Dónde aprenden el alemán? Yo estoy aprendiendo francés con Duolingo y Lingvist, aparte de música y tele, y está bastante complicado.

>de mis raices nacas
TOPEST FUCKING KEK

i'm not implying i'm güerito or anything, but holy shit i keked fucking hard

Obama was the “race” president, and look how badly he has damaged race relations in only eight years. Hillary will be the “gender” president. The future we have in store should be absolutely clear to you if she happens to defeat Trump.

Not only will she move to establish a techno-matriarchy where men are second-class citizens to any female, but she will ensure that no movement or organization will be able to challenge her or her establishment cronies ever again. This isn’t a trivial matter of getting banned from a web site like Twitter or Youtube—many of you will be forced to escape the country for no other reason than you happening to be a man who found himself on the wrong side of the establishment.

>>mexican
>> race
>when will this meme end? it is a diverse population, not a race.
La Raza like Feminist are the sister groups of SNCC, where their goal is to divide up the whites into groups so that they can control each group. They link Latinos to Mexico to try create bigotry while claiming to try to stop it. When people stop the source & realize that mexico is a separate country, then the meme will end. Or after the USA winds up like Rome & we enter another dark ages.

Rammstein

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiettttt

The Vikings discovered North America, technically. There's a couple old Viking settlements out on Newfoundland. L'anse aux Meadows and another one very recently discovered.

Nobody knows why they decided to leave either. There were never any natives on Newfoundland, and the climate would have been very similar to what they were used to.

I think the settlement is from just before 1000 AD.

Why would you want trump to win?

So that you can win uncle Juan points among a bunch of low IQ racists on Cred Forums?

If there's anything more cringey than trumpfags its the Mexicans who suck trumps jizz and say thanks.

Kill yourself

Duolingo también, la práctica diaria mas escuchar y ver cosas en alemán ayuda.

Hay un programa en youtube llamado "extr@" y cosas así.

maybe they got bored as hell, there was no one to take advantage of or kill, so they went back the way they came.

Sí, extr@ ayuda bastante aunque esté tan ñoño. Igual las viejas en todas las versiones están buenas, pero en la alemana las dos están de rechupete.

I'm pretty sure she is done by this point, now the question is how Trump will clean such a huge and so rotten government.

If Trump wins it will be only good for US, but his remarks to Mexico have a clear tendency to fuck us, though I have the theory that he will do nothing to our economy anyway.

I don't Hillary to win because it will fuck United States the same way, so whoever wins we lose.

Ah, yo me puse triste cuando lo termine jaja.

This is what frightens me a bit. If Hillary wins, and they release that rumored cuckold 50 Shades-style book...

He's a chink steaks salesman who has profited for decades from globalism, even his daughter and sons today continue to profit from goods made in China.

Thinking that trump is interested in fixing any of these "issues" is like arguing that Pablo Escobar would put an end to the drug problem in Colombia if he were elected.

agree, there's no way she can win. I mean, the e-mails, all the warmongering in the middle east (which is the root cause of the rapefugee crisis in Europe), the fact that the commie sanders got rekt because: "it had to be that way, clinton must be the nominee no matter what", and the health issues she has (she's practically falling apart, i wouldn't be surprised if in the middle of the debates she coughs her lungs out and pass out).

>implying he can get rid of the corrupt people in government
uhhhhhhhhhhhh... i don't know if he will be capable of accomplishing such a thing without being gotten rid of, mate.

without getting himself killed.

The conception of mexican as a race is for a few reasons, some of them being from you and some from us

Your government has since the 1930s claimed that mexico is a homogenous, mestizo country. The truth of this statement is debatable, and not simply because it presumes that someone who is 90% white 10% Indian is as mestizo as someone who is 40% indio, 55% white and 5% nigger but also because 15% of your population has (sometimes violently) resisted the application of the term mestizo and has instead claimed to be native.

In America in various states and through the country itself Mexicans have been variously considered a separate race, as white or as a collection of races on the Census at various times. More recently the inclusion of the Hispanic category and the inability of Americans to understand that culture=/=race and the fact that our census lists Hispanic as the only special cultural category you can pick naturally has lead to people to think Hispanic is a race. This also leads to retarded stuff like Republicans trying to claim Sonia Sotomayor was racist because she said she was a wise Latina woman, even though Latino/Hispanic isn't a race and Sotomayor is probably 90%~ Spanish by ancestry.

>1 post by this ID

I can't make heads or tails of this post, it's like someone grabbed a random comment by some 60 year old liberal from facebook or something

>Wanting the wife of the man who already fucked Mexico beyond repair to win

>more efficient

The system will be points-based immigration. If you're hoping to get in because your cousin Paco is already a legal immigrant here you'll have a much harder time after Trump gets into office. The point of points-based immigration is to create a system which is heavily biased in favor of highly-skilled people who are fluent in English and presumably originate from developed nations where the average wage is high enough that they won't attempt to undercut American wages. It is largely expected that this will result in the majority of immigrants being Western in origin, particularly from English-speaking Western countries.

>this
>THIS

**sigh** as i said earlier, whoever wins we get epically fucked. I'm already mentally prepared for the riots and the cholos runing amok (thank god my dad own guns).

Only poor mexicans hate and even fear Trump. The media are shilling so hard against him it's unbelievable. Even my parents- and we are pretty rich and have family living in Arizona legally, HATE him for no damn reason.

>Only poor mexicans hate and even fear Trump.
Source?

All propaganda against him comes from tv marketed for the poor masses

So because TV is mainly focused at poor people that somehow means the middle class and above actually like trump?

Are you a victim of asphyxia at birth?

Now that I think about it, they're probably worried Trump will rise the minimum investment of 500,000 USD for immigrant investor visas as they'll be opening a business in Vegas soon, but that's it

In what dimension does the opinion of your relatives accurately represent the views of millions of different people?

You're a self absorbed faggot