Sexism??

This just happened in my class a few minutes ago...

>in math class
>Had a friendly discussion with this girl whether "comfy" was a word. nothing wrong
>eventually I jokingly said "well you're just a little girl"
>crushed her opinions
>had a bit of a giggle, all well in good right?
>wrong
>teacher hears me
>she goes into ULTRA FUCKING TRIGGERED MODE
>sends me out of class
>she bitchs at me outside
> "I've never heard such sexist remarks in my fuckin class bla bla bla im a bitch"
>the bitch forced me to apologize to the girl or 3 day detention or whatever
> the girl that I said it to didn't even care that I fucking said it.

So Cred Forums what do you think?

>math class
Why are high schoolers on Cred Forums? Summer is over faggot.

It doesn't matter, the opinions of teachers have never mattered

>3 day detention
You have to be 18 and older to post here friendo

Not in New Zealand, 1 more day to go.

this is retarded but par for the course. Most teachers are liberal faggots

Also underage posting isn't allowed

under18fag

Good thing everything is anonymous, and plus this one of many school computers, so it doesn't matter if I get banned.

Don't be a bitch and tell her to fuck off.

End her. Kek wills it.

tell her you don't appreciate her shoving her liberal politics down your throat during class time and if she does it again you'll go to the ACLU and file a lawsuit against her and district. also let her know you'll be informing the principal of her actions before the end of the day and are writing a letter to the district superintendent putting them on notice so that if it happens again ignorance will be no defense. (if this is a private school we're talking about ignore everything because you are just plain fucked)

People over the age of 21 on Cred Forums is very cringed when you think about it

I'm a teacher and I would have done the same thing. It is important that no one in our classroom feels unwanted, insecure, or uncomfortable. Don't be an asshole and also stop going to this website kiddo.

>I'm a teacher
you're a faggot. kill yourself. better yet, kill your colleagues then kill yourself. you're the ones doing most of the damage.

It means you're a playa. Have fun.

OP said they'd get detention, OP is a high schooler

Youre an autist. The girl cared, she just claimed not to because thats what normal people do and you couldnt pick up on her subtle social cues

>in class a few minutes ago
>11:30 EST
>american flag

Unless youre in a CA university and have a night class, cute story time there sport

>I have a tittle, so I'm smarter and more wise in life situations and everything

Little balls cuck.

Most teachers are hard working people who are just trying to go through life like anyone else. Of course there are always bad teachers and I'm sorry if someone made you feel this way about teachers.

You're a bitch is what I think. I had a teacher threaten to give me detention and I told her to go ahead. She said "fine, want more?" and I told her "sure." We kept this going in a class full of people until I had maybe 6-7 detentions lined up. Teacher was mad af. I didn't care I was gonna do my homework there anyway. Looking like a bitch in front of your peers can be worse depending on where you are. In college no one really cares, but in high school that shit can ruin your life.

Your school's computers all use the same network and thus IP you retard.
>your post gets banned
>some other kid in your school tries posting on Cred Forums but sees ban page
>reads your story
>recognizes you as the fag who got bitched at in math class
>lets everyone know you're a racist sexist blogging faggot
You're fuckd kid.

Almost all female teachers are like this and have been like this for the last two decades.

Shill more or fuck off.

Yes, I believe that I have a better handle on situations like this compared to students and the angry children in this thread.

I don't think I am necessarily smarter, just more educated. Education actually IS useful.

>a few minutes ago...
>21:12:27

Women's studies major detected.

Sure I agree teachers can take things too far, but we get sick of dealing with shit all day.