Plurality of Australians support ban on Muslim immigration

>A poll conducted by Essential Vision asked 1,075 Australians whether they would support or oppose a ban on Muslim immigration
>The results show that 49 percent favour a ban, 40 percent oppose it, while 11 percent don’t know
>The poll was conducted twice because the polling company thought it was rogue
>The results are outside the ~3% MOE
ibtimes.com.au/poll-says-49-australians-want-muslim-immigration-ban-1529291

The results of the poll were released this week. And already, the butthurt generated has been immense.

Here are some of the headlines (won't include link, otherwise post will be too long):

>Muslim MP warns against new ‘White Australia’ policy
>Now we know, racists may well represent the 'silent majority'
>Muslim immigration poll result due to poor leadership, says Tanya Plibersek (Labor Party deputy leader)
>We can rise above Muslim ban: [Australia's race discrimination] commissioner
>Half of Aussies would ban Muslim immigration – and that's shocking

Since the leftists in this country wanted to forgo a plebiscite in favour of a free vote in parliament on same sex marriage since the majority of people in opinion polls agree with it, will the same courtesy be granted on this issue? Probably not.

SAVE THE WEST, AUSTRALIA, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE

OUR
ONLY
HOPE

This is pleasing

Based cunts

You are disgusting fucking racists, how can you claim to be a first world country and want to ban people of a religion?

why would anyone want to import terrorism?

who would want to become France 2.0?

this is b8

but islam is just nazism

THERE IS HOPE
ALL WINDS ARE RISING IN CRONULLA.

(you)

Seriously, you need to work on your bantz Leaf

>Muslim MP warns against new ‘White Australia’ policy

Why is there a muslim MP? Why is that policy bad?

I think 12 months of watching Germany, France, Belgium and Sweden get culturally enriched at public swimming pools was enough to turn us Aussies even more racist.

Cronulla riots 2.0?

Cred Forums would be absolutly irate if any Muslim country wanted to ban Christians though.

I've met many nice Muslim people in college and after graduating at my work, if you left your fucking basements you'd realize your racist stereotypes are not based in reality. Every Muslim isn't a terrorist trying to blow you up.

Sure thing Leaf.

Here's your (You)

People vote immigration down, the courts over rule the people. But you have not guns, so what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Well to be fair you wouldn't have done anything about it anyway.

>Cred Forums would be absolutly irate if any Muslim country wanted to ban Christians though.

They're already eliminating their Christian minority which, for all intent and purposes, are banned anyway. They can't grow because it's illegal to try and convert a Muslim.

Now fuck off you vermin.

We dont really give a fuck about ISIS and that is exactly what they did in their caliphate. I get your message about equality and freedom and shit but at the end of the day, fuck muslims.

Pic related: white woman being preserved from rape and/or terrorism

>must be bait,
pol/ is smarter than this

Is this the return of the white only immigration policy?

So 40% of people need a bullet.

practicing Christianity is either formally or in reality banned in most Middle Eastern countries
maybe you should just leaf this thread

Am I the only one who feels faintly disgusted when people wear flags? Painting the national colours is one thing, but turning a flag into an article of clothing is just grossly disrespectful
t. former Scout

You must fucking hate Australia day then.
Flag bikinis
Flag thongs
Flag tshirts
Flag buckethats

40% OF LABOUR VOTERS SUPPORT THE BAN LMFAO

This is just hilarious, that's almost half of their supporters, they can't just attack them without risking alienating them.

that's why Plibersek wants "strong leadership", they need to whip their voters into line to support the party policy

absolutely based aussies

Sydney here; Just met my first Somalian "refugee" and what fucking filth... The act of entitlement, arrogance and rudeness... Holy fucking shit... Bring the purge now.

one of the best aspects of Aussie culture is our disregard for national symbols

That lack of nationalism has hurt us re: muslims though