What would be the most efficient way to kill ~45 million people?

What would be the most efficient way to kill ~45 million people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
en.wikipedia.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.is/6R5TD
naturalnews.com/052847_Bill_Gates_Zika_virus_depopulation.html#ixzz4KxXB0z9r
youtube.com/watch?v=02FE0j0RSCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now im sad

Gather them in large groups.

gas chambers

Riots and race wars. Waste no resources of your own.

On the other hand... Nukes

Poison the grape soda

Create reparations program for all niggers willing to show up

Drug them when they arrive at the welfare facility

Sterilize them

Release them with their money

Let them live to see the dwindling and eventual death of their race

Cut subsidize housing, food stamps and such get police

Separate them into groups with conflicting interests and let them kill each other

nerve gas

you could get them into one big group and have a line of bulldozers force them off a cliff at like the grand canyon

zika

>nigger lips
>gorilla nose

Really makes ya thunk

Virus that replicates by binding to the receptors of melanocytes.

And to think, all this shit could have been avoided if your retarded, cheap bastard founders had just hired white people to work on farms instead, or just picked their own cotton.

Make them white

The British severely restricted indentured servitude after Bacon's Rebellion, which dried up our cheap labor

Poison the EBT food.

race-based bioweapons

Ethnic bioweapon. A virus genetically engineered to target specific genotypes.

There is no particular EBT food you moron

Killing them would reap consequences and scorn. You really just want to stealthily stop them from
Reproducing. This can be achieved with low level radiation, which affects the reproduction organs first without affecting the test of the organs or with a clever virus like zika that will have such massive birth effects that people along the equator will stop Reproducing willingly.

Raising the cost of living only slows higher level humans from Reproducing because they care about providing the necessities of life to their children

did the person who captioned this even look at the picture

Pay some niggers to do it.

>niggers think they have it so bad
>live better lives here than they would in any black country
>no other race would stand for this shit

Stop giving them welfare.
Wait.

Or if they could have just slaughtered their outdated farm equiment

Like the mexicans

We drove them out to some jungle communities in south-Mexico, they live happily isolated in their shitholes, only the cartels pick some once a while to practice torture and medicine, or make them fight dogs

Gas chambers are a failure. You have to move people into them and have poisonous gas handy. No good.

Let's take a page from the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution. When the guillotines weren't working fast enough, they got some canons, crowd them into a low spot, then fired shrapnel into them. It's mobile, it's quick, and it's easy.

le brainwashing meme

mcdonalds

This. It needs to have a long incubation period and should work by making people infertile in an way that is not noticed right away.

Engineered sickle cell, transferred to new host via chiggun

how close is science to being able to make something like this?

She has the smile of a serial killer, probably called him a nigger.

Evacuate all white clerks and make the cards explode when swiped

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg

Why do niggers get so angry when you call then Niggers?

Pretty close before the Pre-Apartheid South African government pulled the plug on the research.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Wouter_Basson

who is this cute boy?

I think that's just about all I have. I hope it's really made you think.

Post more if you have material and are inclined

An organized attack on the 45 million's "homes"
They could be eliminated in a night if it was ever tried.
>What are gas lines
>What are fire bombs?
Hahahahaha just kidding XD:^]
HELLO FBI
A-AFRICAN A-AMERICANS ARE REALLY COOL AND NOTHING SHOULD EVER HAPPEN TO THEM HAHA silly.

I clicked that shit nigga and read it all. Great read.

Woman is the nigger of the world.

Cut off welfare

Right wing death squads sound more of a solution with each passing day. I am furious.

RWDS ON DEMAND. WHEN THE MARKET CRASHES, YES WE CAN.

>those bullshit citations
One is about how fatherlessness is bad, which is obvious, the other where the 90%figures come from doesn't even say how many respondents they got for their survey. A percentage without an N is useless. 9 people out of 10 is 90% but it is retarded to make any generalization from it.

That's pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

The nazis had vast research in this topic

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

they're not all bad you dumbass.....

Not at all. But they are disproportionately dumber, lazier, and more violent.

Eugenics could also be a conceivable solution. Selectively breed Africans until they have an average IQ of 100. Same with other races. You could do this more or less humanely and it wouldn't fundamentally contradict the demands of either RACE WAR NOW or #RefugeesWelcome

Or, you know, send them back to Africa.

I know im not murican but from what i see removing the entirety of the black population of the US would have no negative effect to american society.

Throughout the decades they've been a dead-weight and an unnecessary load.

toll payed

Communism

poison the fried chicken

Holy shit I read through every news story on this thread but these 2 stories fucking triggered me.

Race war now.

They are getting sneakier.

What the fuck do you think Zika is? Its funded by Bill Gates...

The same Bill Gates who used to be obsessed with IQ when hiring in the 90's and turning Microslug into the monster that it is today. . . .

>What the fuck do you think Zika is? Its funded by Bill Gates...

actually, it's funded by the rockefeller family ;^)

archive.is/6R5TD

One of those special German carts that shoves six gorilion in an oven in one go slightly modified to burn all fat not just special Jew fat

Nukes?

Released by Mosquitos produced by Oxitec a Bill Gates owned company.

Aedes aegypti mosquito. A generically modified version has been developed by a British biotech company called Oxitec.

Learn more: naturalnews.com/052847_Bill_Gates_Zika_virus_depopulation.html#ixzz4KxXB0z9r

Bill made friends with some very powerful people with a goal in mind to help the world out.

If you don't a shit about destroying infrastructure:

Nuclear Weapons

If you wish to preserve infrastructure but liquidate the population:

Biological and Chemical Agents

You guys are way over thinking this. They don't think past their next meal.

Just have a clinic that says "We will sterilize you and give you $100"

Depends, not Hillary Clinton's diaper, but the actual definition.
No structural damage? Chemical weapons
Don't care? Nuke
Oppression? Basic war

War is never waged for war, it's a common misconception by a common person. You don't give enough information to give a good answer.

Open borders and force a displacing immigration policy.

If any of you haven't watched this yet, you must:
youtube.com/watch?v=02FE0j0RSCQ

They didn't have enough white people to farm all that land.

Assassinate Trump or Clinton a month before the election. The catastrophe it would create would probably lead to more than 45 million dead.

This.
And this. Or we could have done what Arabs did with African slaves, and just castrated them.

The funny part is that it wasn't called the "warrior gene" until they found out that it is at a higher frequency in blacks than white.s

Burn the coal...

>alaska and canada is white
>based greenland is black
kys

>cute boy
>boy

Is mutation inevitable in ethnic bioweapons? Can they ever be used safely?

Bio engineered infertility weapon

Killing 45 million blacks in a highly dispersed and causality rich environment is impossible. Short of death squads roaming every city and town with the full authority of the people with no resistance.

The best way to rid ourselves of the degenerates is a targeted virus that would render non-whites incapable of breeding. Sterilizing the men. The few females breeding with whites would eventually wash out. It would be a bloodless takeover. Sure there would be riots and anger and violence but what can they do? Some mad fuck made their entire race infertile. What is everyone else supposed to do about it but accept it?

Keep the threat of the weapon from allowing other nations to interfere and to get Mexico to put up their own wall 50x higher. Terrified we would wipe them out by altering the virus.

>paid

Deserved it tbqh

Actually a pretty good idea

With the arabs: many died during this castration and harsh treatment. That would make them too expensive for american situation...

Yeah, I get your point, however with Western medical practices even then... I mean we could amputate entire arms and stuff and had better luck with that than most of the world.

>no one dies in the northwest
I want to move there

Stop. Paying. Taxes.

Based.

Yes basically everyone solved their dindu problem preventively (even with their primitive brains), except for white europeans it seems...

It's our compassion that got to us.

honestly , something that will lower sperm count by wearing it or being near it. paint it purple,
-
profit

Abortion

I had a similar idea but with a genetically altered version of the sickle cell disease.