Do you really want to give nuclear weapons to man whose signature move is

......firing things?

Yes.

My nigga

They gave it to a nigger mudslime.

/thread

do you want to give the nuke codes to a brain-damaged woman whose signature move is keeping top secret materials in totally unsecured ways so that russians and albainians can get them?

Actually from what we know of the clinton foundation, she's been selling top secret information to donors

So it's not even that she stores it in an unsecure way, but she actively sells national security secrets to US enemies for personal gain.

We intentionally use HANDWRITTEN codes, transferred by hand to the missile control centers and only written on the biscuits of NCA so they can't be hacked.

you serious? We gave the nuke codes to a black guy.

A white guy is a step up. He has a lot to lose.. since he's a wealthy white man.

Nuclear war would entail New York being a primary target in any nuclear war because of Wall Street, world economy... shit like that.

Trump owns a lot of NY real estate and his family lives there.

He's literally the best man to have the launch codes.

- white
- billionaire
- a lot to lose
- owns chunk of New York
- friends with Jews who live in NY
- family lives in NY

A white man that literally wakes up with a smile on his face that he was born white...

Would he start a Nuclear war?

Is he bitter at the world for a bad deal?
Fuck no.

Charmed life.

10000000000 reasons to preserve life.

Trump cannot fire the nukes without the explicit support of Congress, the Vice President, the Secretary of Defense, and all other officers in the chain down to the men with the keys in their pockets.

The whole "Trump will do crazy x so don't vote for him" argument falls apart when there are plenty of checks and balances to prevent such a thing from happening at all.

Enough of this firing nukes for no reason meme.

People don't just fire nukes for shits and giggles.

Friendly reminder: all opposing comments will be deletes, except the crazy and stupid ones. It will be an attempt to make trump supporters look deplorable ala fembusters youtube comments

Yes. Now back to your cuck shed, leaf nigger.

yeah, and he saved the world

pissing into an ocean of white supremacy

How many meetings and brainstorm sessions did it take to come up with that? Hahah

Incorrect. The 2 Man Rule applies, yes, but a President literally just needs another Cabinet Member with a launch code to verify his launch order. (Usually Sec of Defense, but in a pinch, even the Sec of EDUCATION has a nuclear biscuit.)

Richard Nixon famously said, while drunk at a party at the White House, "“I could leave this room, and in 25 minutes, 70 million people would be dead.”

He wasn't joking. To this day, there is no way to verify the order to launch nukes is coming from a sane, sober President.

as long as they dont give it to an emu cuck, i will sleep happy

I really enjoyed those Marvel movies, not even being ironic. It's a shame I'll have to boycott them now.

Liberal trash

That wasn't the Permissive Action Link code, that was the code to arm the missiles, not the warheads. PAL codes were still required to be sent to make the missiles fully functional.

Good thing Trump is pretty sane and doesn't drink eh?

Honestly, I'm a Cold War hold-over. I still don't trust the Soviets even though I know Cred Forums loves Putin.

Trump is easily the worst candidate out of the three to handle Russia. There's no question in my mind Trump would let the Soviets regain Ukraine without as much as a nasty word. Hell, he'd probably let Putin take the Baltics without raising a fuss and say they hadn't paid their share to NATO (Estonia has) and refuse to defend them.

Fuck, I know he'd say nothing about an invasion of Finland, either.

I'm terrified of this happening and think it's a possibility under Trump. He'd let Putin walk all over Europe.

That said, still a better choice than Clinton.

This entire video was one big NOT AN ARGUMENT

the people on kikebook got so fucking triggered when I told them as much

God damn I hate people