I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL
BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/24/the-odds-that-you-will-give-birth-to-a-boy-or-girl-depend-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and that's a pro-trump site's odds

Fuck off shills. Youre low energy shit is getting tiresome

the jew york times is pro trump now

oy vey! thank you greatest ally

>new york times

(((NEW YORK TIMES)))

(((JOSH KATZ)))

rlly makes u go "huh"....

>thinking there has ever been such a landslide

hello 14 year old

>copy pasted poll thread
Sage

>Jew York Times
>Pro Trump

>Jew York Times
try again Shlomo

She..... can still... win guise.... let us correct... the record for our pay checks in nickels.

>nytimes
>pro trump
retard/10

BUT THEY WERE FAKE POLLS AND DIDNT EVEN MATTER

>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0

I love how as soon as Trump starts rallying, polls can be wrong and shouldn't matter according to the jew york times.

(((Katz)))

FiveThirtyEight has a less than 60% chance for Hillary. And they are neutral in my opinion. (Nate Silver is shit on by Cred Forums, he has a Democratic bias but tries to remove it from the data since he's objective).

Obvious bait is obvious

I hope she has an aneurysm a week into her presidency.

nate silver is huge pro-trump, the fact that trump still isn't winning is a nail in the coffin.

this. glad someone finally said it

/thread

>NYT

>

>clinton ia going to win
>dontt bother voting for her, she'll win for sure

>low turnout

>trump wins

good job jew york times

sure he is
>glad someone finally corrected the record

>Here's why Trump won't win the presidency (t. Nate Silver)
>Trump said this today, here's why he won't win! (t. Nate Silver)
>Trump inhaled for 3 seconds when you're only supposed to inhale for 2, he's finished! (t. Nate Silver)
Kill yourself.

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

why are u drumpfkins hating on He has some good points....

Probably the smartest person on all of Cred Forums right now

You cant deny his logic

>chance of winning
>2 candidates
>not 50/50

all kinds of weird fucking math comes out during elections

Nate (((Silver))) just moved Trump to 48% chance of victory.

Enjoy your damage control, while it lasts.

What are you going to do when Trump wins?

Thanks for correcting the record you faggot

why are you replying to your own posts?

>Lol loook at these durmpjkfihfs hating on someone who is obviously pro-Clinton make these good albeit incredibly biased points!
>Trump supporter chimes in and gives actual facts, statistics, truth, etc!
>lol tdurifkmdkins are so biased! Pathetic! #ImWithHer
KILL YOUR SELF

he wont

this guy already proved it. He's really opening my eyes...

>Two candidates
>74% chance
Did they get a middle school dropout to calculate this?

now im sure this is a b8 thread

>guys lets say Clinton is winning by 75%
>nah that's too obviously exact, make it 74%
I'm not new to this game. I'm guessing the link leads to another website, that leads to another website, etc.

Nice shill bruv

Uhh

Someone has two children. You know one of the kids is a boy. What are the odds the other child is a girl?

I'm not but I'm pretty sure he's not baiting

It's okay to be wrong you know...

Final answer

>Skype York Times
okay

bait thread

Ya, but what are you going to do when Trump wins?

A 50% chance, since it can either be born with male or female reproductive organs.

>New England.
>Red.
Yeah and the Scottish aren't cucks.

You know we have IDs right, we can see you replying to yourself.

Also, what are you going to do when Trump wins?

In what universe is Colorado, the dude weed state, going to turn republican?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/24/the-odds-that-you-will-give-birth-to-a-boy-or-girl-depend-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/

Depends on several factors, but slightly lower than 50% in virtually all cases.

I can see that CTR's funding has run out by the decline in the quality of their shitposts. They now have to rely on people dumb enough to support her for free.

Bro...ur looking schitzo by asking the same thing over and over...

U realize we have ID's right? This isn't Cred Forums.org/b/

Supposedly it's more like 52% because males are less likely to be born.
It's kinda interesting that most pre-civilization cultures had a huge excess in males anyway simply because men are more likely to survive in the wild. Some theories state that this is the reason why more females are born such as to correct the record.

This is most likely the same kind of aggregated """polling data""" that predicted on the night that brexit had roughly a 10% chance of happening.

Not quite sure what point you're trying to make.

What are going to do when Trump wins?

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

You're right, I won't even bother to vote now (I will)

A lot of those dude weeds are upper crust white men.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/

She's actually transforming into wojack

>Republicans winning west Virginia

Unlike the rest of the country New England is well known for it's silent cuckolds rather than silent conservatives.

>(((Josh Katz)))

Lets be real Cred Forums. We need to eliminate the jews.

You need a Cred Forums.org Gold(TM) Pass to view this reply.

Upgrade to make the most of your Cred Forums.org experience!

Wojack vs Pepe. When memes transcended reality declaring the 3rd millennium as the meme era.

66%, but it's a Cornball question

How do they even come up with these percentages?

I think you're thinking of the New York Post, not the New York Times.

>that pic
Holy shit.

Funny how this is the first result for "who will be president." And from HuffPo, no less.

filename

Wait, h.o I dont get it.

I was just asking what your plans are when Trump wins the presidency of the US.

Please please PLEASE let Virginia go red this time. I want my home state to not be a total failure.

Why are you saying the same thing over and over again?

You know we have IDs, right?

>VT voting republican

Maybe in the fantasy world where Bernie suddenly endorses Trump, but otherwise not fucking likely friendo

They fail to realize that by posting misinformation like this they are essentially causing mass panic and more Trump voters will go to the polls in droves on election day. Who is running this shit show? Are the kikes really this dumb?

Not sure what you're telling me.

What about when Trump wins?

Here's the thing: Colorado is very much a purple state, and historically has even been more red than blue.

Recent polling is showing Trump up, and if turnout is low, that benefits Trump even more. The state is also almost entirely white, which plays right into Trump's demographic.

He's got, I'd say, a 40% or so chance of taking it. I wouldn't bet for or against Colorado either way.

VTfag here. I can attest to this. However even in Burlington, the center of all things Liberal in Vermont, support for HRC is fucking low.

I expect VT to either be by-the-cusp blue, or third party this election.

thats the plan, dummie...

>Hillary Clinton dies 1 week into presidency.
>Bernie Sanders takes over without a vote.
I hope you didn't take this particular Anglo trait.