Anyone else worried about this:

Anyone else worried about this:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

>A new campaign, touted as the “October surprise that will end Trump”, is seeking to mobilise a “secret swing state” of more than 8 million mostly unregistered “global citizens” and “progressive” Americans living abroad to vote in the U.S. election.

Bamp

Democrats using unscrupulous means to attain more votes is nothing new. More assurance that I'm doing the right thing if the opposition resorts to it.

If there were not already going to vote I doubt they would be helpful. Besides some might vote Trump.

And if Soros plans to pay people directly, well that is illegal.

>illegal
Like that ever stopped them.

>>A new campaign, touted as the “October surprise that will end Trump”, is seeking to mobilise a “secret swing state” of more than 8 million mostly unregistered “global citizens” and “progressive” Americans living abroad to vote in the U.S. election.

Oh, so they're literally manipulating the election?

Pretty much. That will be the excuse they'll use to justify Hillary winning to the normies.

Aren't most of those "Americans living abroad" military?

That's a big guy

Yes or fuck the USA types

(((Democrats))) used these means in order to gain votes back in the 30s and 40s, they over time abandoned the white workers though but kept the methods.

As if. This is the alt-right media narrative strategy trump is setting in place to de-legitimize a HRC victory. Too bad your average citizen sees through their lies.

barring military on deployment, if your "citizens" can't be bothered to plant their own two feet on your land once every four years, what say have they in how you're governed?

For you

They can't do that.

They WON'T do that.

The spooky part for me is that they'll just fake the votes and say all the expats voted for Hilldog.

Ha ha, thing is Trump will win and Soros will get his citizenship stripped.

fuck. it's Texas

I will say I just mailed in my registration form for voting through them
And I will be voting Trump.

Was not going to vote at all without them made the process simpler.

Thank Avaaz, MAGA!

The modern method is legislation to enable more low income brown people that can't stop breeding to move into conservative (white) areas.

Should all be more concerned about this party cementing their power by overturning the democratic process in this way. What's going to happen when there's 6 welfare recipients to every taxpayer and they all keep voting to have more money for dem programs?

Worried yes. Suprised no.

Well judging by her recent health episodes, I'm sure she's going to hit it big with the cemetery demographic. Always a great source for padding your numbers.

Yep. Time to mobilize on our own. Don't let your coworkers get off by saying that both candidates are bad. They are definitely talking about Texas, and undoubtedly they are targeting hispanics.

The fucking left needs to burn. Anti-American scum.

Is this on any other news site/network that's not a Cred Forums echo chamber.

Also how the fuck is this even legal?

Soros is a Nazi double agent, he's essentially an accelerationist at this point

I know breitbart is conservative, but they're a lot more reputable than your average right wing "news" site. I have little doubt that this is real.

It's legal as long as they aren't outright cheating: Paying people, pushing people to do illegal things such as voting while illegal. In order to prosecute on something like this it would be incredibly difficult to prove if they are at all smart about covering their tracking. Also, if Hillary did win there is no way they would see a day in court.

Soros is in it for domination. He and his ilk basically want to create an elite class that never goes away by having a constant wealthy, powerful bloodline. Even when George dies, Alex will be there to step in.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, its a you... know the rest

4U

I guarantee these people are those liberals from New York, California, and other liberal states that want more of the world.

Anyone from a red state loves America.

Seriously though, why would I go to Europe, Africa, or Asia? The United States has every biome in the world.

This, they want a return to feudalism. Where a wealthy armed elite rule and profit off an unarmed lower class through a system of dukes and nobles.

Good job!

A 501(c) cannot engage in partisan voting drives.

All it takes is a single Google search. They cannot advocate for a candidate or expressly denigrate one. I'm surprised this is allowed. I don't think it can invalidate the votes, but I'm sure Soros can afford the hefty fine and lawsuits. Guess it's just a huge bet.