EMERGENCY

NATIONAL GUARD ENROUTE TO CHARLOTTE ACTIVE DENIAL IN PLAY
Governor says no word from potus yet
youtube.com/watch?v=0uz8eJcrvnw

>active denial

Is this like that microwave beam shit? Are we going to get to watch uppity negroes get hit with an agony ray?

>Standing infront of a tank she can literally duck under

What is her intentions?

>tank with revolving triple barrel main weapon,
>four treads that only contact in a couple points on the ground instead of many, thing will sink into anything, including that concrete.

Shit tank, would not arrive in 30 minutes/10

KING GOOGLE'S PLAN ON GETTING A 3RD TERM IS GOING ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU I SEE.

Can he declare Marshal Law if it's but one city declaring a state of emergency?

holy shit where was that pic taken??

its fake dumbass

it's a painting faggot

Not to mention that retarded turret design or the main gun that cannot elevate.

"they shootin from all the way over there"

... hence the point of a gun... lol

> doesn't know about plans for Martian law

You don't actually need that much ground contact. Armored knights fought on four horseshoes.

But I agree with your sentiment.

don't tell the googles that damp clothing blocks pain rays

Time to spawn the leviathon.

Its an M1A4 MAGA tank approaching a bernicider and her eco-friendly VB-IED

-ARIZONA sector 69 of no mans land. 2023.

How is it all these BLM streams out of Charlotte are rich white kids with their yuppie phones?

lol guy angry at a white car

lol I see no weapons on these protestors "yo bitch get out the car ill fuck yo ass up holding what appears to be a baseball bat

Lol cuck beta white boy lusting after black lady keeps following her around and talking about accountability

>white people other than rich liberal kids are smart enough to stay the fuck away
>googles are too busy looting and burning shit to stream

It's Martial Law, dingus.

>comparing a knight with a hundred pounds of armor on top of a horse with a tank that from the picture would weigh in over 120 tons easy.

Not quite the same sentiment buddy. Also the horses those knights rode are not your standard horse, they were breed stronger to deal with the extra weight on them.

The second that thing gets off the asphalt which isn't doing well under it, its going to sink and get stuck. Not to mention the shear amount of extra maintenance for no gain that system has.

>the disarmament of the black population is going as planned frau clinton

watch this dude get his phone stolen

Is that someones attempt to paint the prototype human super tank (Sergeant Willard's "Thumper") from the Universe at War game?

FPBP

I wanna see LRADs and other active denial weapons

I wanna see the ultra-low frequency sound lasers that make everyone in there wake shit themselves

Let's see it all in action!

Proof?

> Martian

OBAMA YOUR CHILDREN

>coon newton

lolololol

>common sense and basic knowledge
water absorbs radiation really well, that is why moist food heats faster in the microwave than dry stuff.
deep pools of water are used in reactors to store spent fuel rods

> time to crush the peasant rebellion
> the plebs must learn

im waiting for that and him getting bashed for being white

Nah States of Emergency and the National Guard are activated by the the state Govoner. Its all good, hopefully we get live feed of googles shitting themselves and getting rekt.

TOO MANY FUCKING THREADS

Good. Time to shoot some of those chimps and pacify them.

even better is I am waiting for him to be like "but g-goys I am jewish im not white" then have the pack of blacks around him say Ashamalaalaa lakumb

ya, but when it absorbs the radiation it gets hot.

being covered by boiling water might be a tad better than being irradiated directly but if ADS can cause second degree burns in seconds damp clothing is going to be a buffer, not a shield.

>water gets hot inside cloth, it evaporates
>water gets hot inside skin, it dissipates heat into skin and flesh
it's better than nothing, gives you time to light up that molotov you were going to throw at the cops

>POTUS says nothing about NY bombings
>POTUS says nothing about riot

its almost like these things are off message from hillary's campaign

campaigning for hillary is more important than running the country.

this is his legacy.

this is so oibviously orchestrated by clinton campaign and soros. these people are professional rioters bussed in and paid

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM CLINTONS HEALTH ISSUES AND MASSIVE

Its funny because this is exactly what will come of this chaos.

These rabble are digging their own graves.

Ever the pragmatist.

if you really have to riot, riot HARD

They cant just occupy the city and start shooting. LA would be in flames by noon. it would be a revolution by the end of the week.

FUCK OFF CUNT

Don't tell the googles that keeping metal on their bodies will reduce the effect of the microwaves.

I'm the kind of guy to play blacks off of blacks to disrupt their little pity party and lead to counterproductive black on black violence.
But then again I'm a Polish Jew, so that's not quite white.

My dick is ready for race war. I'm ready to kill my fellow shitskins for the sake of the white race.

God bless the white babies.

that painting is so insipid it fills me with irrational rage.

Let's get this civil war started.

if you cook food with salt (alot of salt) it will absorb 99% of the radiation.

i made this thread earlier and completely forgot about it.
>bump of longevity
IT WAS CHARLOTTE WITH THE REVOLVER IN THE LIBRARY. (It was just a book)

it doesnt get great milage and its a nightmare to park but at least if you google it, you just get tread marks over some very flat google images.