STOP BEEN SO ANTI-SEMITIC YOU FILTHY GOYIM YOU ARE MAKING HILA AND ETHAN SAD

STOP BEEN SO ANTI-SEMITIC YOU FILTHY GOYIM YOU ARE MAKING HILA AND ETHAN SAD

PAY REPARATIONS

reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/53wxz5/our_community_seems_to_be_deeply_divided_come_ask/

should i unsub to them? are they sjw tier? i remember him being the complete opposite, wtf happened?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

> should i unsub to them?

Well, if their content keeps getting shittier and shittier then yeah. They are still anti-SJW, but they're just pumping video after video out now, and the quality has dropped significantly.

Ethan's schtick is so tired and played out. Not surprised people are starting to bore of h3h3.

>m-muh anti-semitism
This dude trashes everyone and anyone, you'd think he'd have a thick skin by now.

Literally who?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I unsubbed after he shit talked Leafy and later apologized and accepted his donations.

I hope he lost hi court case.

He should've gone all out like idubbz but the jew is a pussy.

> This dude trashes everyone and anyone

Exactly, it's okay for him to deal it out but if anything is aimed at him, then it is 100% anti-semitism.

He literally called for another channel to be shut down so they cannot defend themselves and cannot voice their opinions.

and he overplays his eye twitches to the point that its just annoying

No idea what this is. But a pink and purple color scheme with pot leafs. Literally, the worst designed subreddit I have ever seen.

You shouldn't be using a google account at all

Just posted that, lets see how they take it.

11 upcores???????????

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE

Nah, 11 ARMORED CORES.

Don't fuck with White Glint.

I miss the .exe videos from like 2 years ago. It's decent enough for an idle watch but a new h3h3 used to be an event

Funny how no matter what, kikes can't handle a bit of antisemitism over the internet. Fucking babies. Jews are a scourge.

hes still largely anti SJW but most of his videos nowadays are just shit-stirring with youtubers, not to mention he has to include Hila in everything now.

Who the fuck is this, and why do all of you faggots seem to know who they are?

I'm feeling torn after they moved to LA. I feel like Ethan sold out and Hila is confident now that she lives in that rich area, thinking about other men. haha don't know why that just popped into my head the last few vids