#1 >>89807939

#1 #2 #3 Long story short it would really fuck Google over if we started using their company name as a racial slur towards blacks.

Seeing that there is a riot going on right now, it would be in our best interest if we started calling out BLM or just black people in general "Googs" and "Googles" on social media.

autism

That google just plus'd that five year old girl in her gmail account

0.02 google coins have been transmitted to your Google(tm) wallet

Goddamn great idea

How would getting google to trend on social media hurt them? haven't you read trumps book 'the art of the deal'?

This reminds me so much of operation ReNigger... I mean ReGoogle

Wow call me a google and fuck me in my gmail I had no idea trump was literally right about everything always

postan

Actually pretty funny. How do catalyze this

>You might be rich, gut you'll never be google rich.
>Gas the skypes, race war now

I can live with this.

Those garsh darn googles and skypes

fucking googles and skypes

Fucking stupid slide thread

ayyyy we did it

nigger
jew
coalburner
is this a filter or what?

haha yeah trend their brand great idea

advertising is against the rules

Already stealing our memes

T. Stupid ass google

Google might be harder to push, but I could ab-so-lutely see "Skypes" replacing "jew" or "kike"

It's got the right sharpness to it, short yet pointed.

This shit is fake, right?
But yeah, it does seem familiar.

great idea

Facebooks are the worst

migrate to plz

I think Google's would be Jews god imagine if they try and reclaim it like the coincidence detector this is a good idea but I dont think blacks are that paranoid about what pol does jidf is watching forum and shilling all the time

I literally still use it to this day

why wouldn't you just change nigger to Leslie Jones

that way she gets filtered and we never have to hear from her again

It'd be far easier if we led with "googs" instead of "Googles", in the same respect, so it sounds right. Then, when somebody asks what the hell you're saying, then you lengthen it.

back when capchas looked like that it worked 100% of the time
now it's just selecting boxes and other weird NSA shit

Who cares if they scrub nigger from google search results on Cred Forums? The less people that come here, the better

Awesome, but they don't use text catches anymore, at least on 4chin

I'm cool with this

nigger

OOGA GOOGA KILL BREITBART
>Good Google....

I think it would only work if the majority of people were doing it. The algorithm probably tests the same text snippet thousands of times. And then even if everyone was doing it they probably have some check to notice that all the words are coming out as nigger.

Cred Forums memes? *holds up spork* :^)

Sounds right to me.
Checked.

Why not call them BLMs its already an offensive to term decent black folks?
Liberal is an offensive term to Jews.
EX: The liberal control media is reporting on race baiting BMLs again.

So what is coalburner now? Googlesearcher?

a random oldfag has appered

I'm glad you deleted that.

They're going to scrub it anywhere google affiliated, friend. Did you not see their initiative to scrub "hateful" content from all of their sites?

It's not an overreaction or exaggeration to say that they are now beginning to ACTUALLY implement a system that de facto outlaws right wing opinions. Google is about to become a safe space. By extension, a large portion of the internet will follow suit.

Kek, you guys.

i for one love calling niggers googs

It's true. When capchas were first introduced to Cred Forums, (namely Cred Forums,) it was quickly discovered that you only had to type one word correctly and the other word could be anything, although almost everyone abused it and typed in nigger.

I kek'd

Words that are still ok and are Cred Forums integrated already:

Basketball American
Chimpout
Beanfrican American
Dindu
Turkroach
Britbong
Swedecuck
Europoor
Sheboon
Nignog
Goat fucker (?)

Bump

>although almost everyone abused it and typed in google
ftfy

No.

Google Heroes

What in the actual flying fuck is this bullshit now?

Vote. Vote for Trump you fucking walking heart attacks. This is just more censorship being brought down by leftist organizations. You allow (((them))) to change your speech, and without realizing it, you subject yourselves to (((their))) narrative.

You want to really make (((them))) pay? You want (((them))) to understand that you don't silence people just because you disagree?

Boycott.

No jewtube, no jewgle, no Google services of any kind. When (((they))) look at (((their))) month over month profit margins and see a 10% dip, I can guarantee you that the bullshit stops right the fuck away.

Nigger, kike, spic, dune coon

Oh, look at that. No censorship.

Goog is too close to gook. It's really reaching.

>he doesn't know about the recaptcha v.1 setting in the Cred Forums extension

Google plus

Negroid = Android?

SHIET LOOK AT THAT ANDROID ON HE SMARTPHONE

So this is what killed recaptcha at the end?
I have not being a robot

*hate

That word doesnt even mean anything anymore. Autism just replaced "retard" in peoples insult vocab.

holy kek my sides