Your IPs Are Being Recorded

Once Hillary's is elected, this site will be taken offline and each of you will see your day in court. No longer will you be able to bully and threaten those of Jewish heritage, alt-righters. The ADL is cracking down on hate speech and online terrorism like those found on this very site.

You will see your day in court!

> A disturbing feature of this election cycle has been the growth in anti-Semitic hate speech online.

> Jewish journalists, in particular, have received insults, slurs and threats over Twitter and other social media.

> The Anti-Defamation League announced this week it is hiring a representative in Silicon Valley to work with tech companies to help fight anti-Semitic abuse online.

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/09/21/494914690/anti-defamation-league-steps-up-efforts-to-combat-anti-semitism-online

> Hillary finally addressed a growing threat to America today when she spoke about the alt-right. This largely internet-based group of young white supremacists, fascists, and Trump supporters has been growing steadily in popularity. They are often appealing to young, insecure men with no political direction, because they are essentially hipsters whose ideologies are fascist.

> “From the start, Donald Trump has built his campaign on prejudice and paranoia,” Clinton said at a rally in Reno, Nevada. “He is taking hate groups mainstream and helping a radical fringe take over the Republican Party.” And that is scary, and it should be terrifying for Republicans who are sensible.

> "We will end the hate speech and take these racists to heel!" She said to the cheering, tolerant crowd.

liberalsociety.com/she-held-nothing-back-hillary-just-destroyed-trump-supporters-and-the-alt-right-even-conservatives-dont-have-a-comeback/

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.org/feinsteins-bill-to-kill-free-speech-of-independent-journalists-has-votes-to-pass-senate/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hillary is old and stupid. she is not going to even show up for any of the debates. she is old news.

Do you think hiroyuki would care enough to sue the toad for defamation?

>ANTI-MOOOSLEM

nope. no one wants to give the democrats any publicity. they are old news. they are all going to prison for accepting bribes from china and committing treason.

kek

>implying I'll let myself be arrested for internet trolling

Idgaf

>Cred Forums users
>not behind atleast 7 proxies
didnt you fbi cucks learn your lesson 10 years ago?

Well, Im fine till they repeal the 1st amendment. Then she can come get me.

>It will be a long time to get the 38/50 states needed. Ill probably die of natural causes by the time that happens.

They've been trying to do this for years. Most recently it was Hillary's attack on the "alt-right" but before that you had this:

theantimedia.org/feinsteins-bill-to-kill-free-speech-of-independent-journalists-has-votes-to-pass-senate/

Cred Forums is a bored of piece!

5+ million neets will go into active revolt, user.

Even just /k/. /k/ alone will literally surgical strike the East/West power grids and take the fucking country offline.

Good luck, I'm in front of seven walls.

i can tell by the pixels

tfw I have a device solely used to shitpost on Cred Forums that's connected to my neighbors wifi.

>Once Hillary's is elected
So never?

>be slav Jew
>not offended by either stereotypes

Wow! It's almost like we have brains ourselves! Stop treating us like retarded Cubs that need protection. Fuck you

No, please don't! I was just joking around! I'm with her, I swear!

One tiny little innocent. .........

how you do dis?

Yes, I'm sure a post I made a few minutes ago referencing the Army's enlistment oath is something the president would want presented on a court record when they are violating the first amendment.

Geez what a good way to spend tax money. Is there a reason that I don't decide where my tax money goes? I'd prefer if it didn't enable people to be pieces of shit.

WHAT A SHIT COUNTRY

this one sucked. this poor guy didn't do anything wrong.

Yet Clinton has used Hate speech behind Closed doors, and treated her Staff like they are literally lower than her.

She took advantage of Haiti, literally stealing Hundreds of Millions from them.

She's called women who accused her Husband of Sexual Assault - Liars, and other names.

She's literally LIED to the American Public, about Benghazi, her Emails, and various other Political Scandals - yet has never once said Sorry

She's responsible for the Deaths of Americans, directly and indirectly

She is a Criminal, a Racist, and Greedy

Oh and she's also defended a child rapist, and bragged about getting him off, even though she knew he was Guilty - she literally did the wrong thing for Money, instead of refusing to Defend that Vial Child Rapist.

I would rather have a group of Racist Neckbeards from Cred Forums over for Thanksgiving dinner at my House than that Vial Criminal Hillary Clinton, and one day she will Answer for her Crimes against Humanity.

chan users
>>not behind atleast 7 proxies
>didnt you fbi cucks learn your lesson 10 years ago?
Dude Im plain jane uncondomed on this bitch.
So I said nigger a couple of times, oh fucking well. If the cops come to my door for that then theyre really fucking terrible at their job considering I pirate tons of shit and drink underage.
Im that fucking cool.
Honestly I just wish someone would end this shit world, we havent had a good war in over 100 years and theres no point in having any sort of nationalistic pride bc EVYL WHITEY. Everything that was good and beautiful has or is being extinguished by the progressives.

>Once Hillary's is elected, this site will be taken offline and each of you will see your day in court.
is she going to ask reddot how to do it?

Your roleplay sucks.

Cred Forums is satire.

>this one sucked. this poor guy didn't do anything wrong.
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahha
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Low qual bait br0

>ADL
This board loves Israel now so no biggie

Its not worth the effort, just dont do anything thatll get you suicided

I literally Shot Coke Zero out of my Nose you bastard, this is perfect. :] you madman of comedy.

It's "vile" you fucking noogle. Gtfo

Here's another Nazi frog for you evidence file.

>The ADL is cracking down on hate speech and online terrorism like those found on this very site.

Thank you for your repeated attempts to destroy our United States Constitution via your anti-American traitor puppets in Washington DC, Mr. Goldberg.

What the jewish article read:

>They are often appealing to young, insecure men with no political direction

What the jewish article meant:

>Our anti-American communist kike (((media))) has not been able to brainwash them despite our best efforts. So we will throw a label on them, invoke "white guilt" by calling them "racist" and that should do the trick.

Don't forget to support your greatest ally Israel, goyim! Our anti-American traitor politician puppets in Washington DC will finally destroy what's left of your antiquated US constitution, and we will finally rule your country once and for all.

I think he's telling it how it was tho, wasn't this the guy who had a license to carry and was just minding his own business and got blasted ?

>alt right shows and makes public the Jewish hand in media and its degenerate influence on people
>ADL goes to tech companies to try and take down the sites

Color me surprised. This is why they get kicked out of every country.

>you can never silence freedom of expression and as you can see it is rising fast and furious under Trump...your days are numbered kike.

>> “From the start, Donald Trump has built his campaign on prejudice and paranoia,” Clinton said at a rally in Reno, Nevada.

Wrong again, you stupid anti-American traitor cunt.

See: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Whites are tired of watching their beloved cities/states turn into a brown skinned Latrino infested shit hole while the anti-American traitor puppets like Clinton import even more shitskins while they live in super lilly white rich neighborhoods the rest of us can't afford.

This cunt literally and truly is one corrupt fucking traitor to this country.

My bad I used the wrong "Vile" but the point still should get across. If you have not been able to research the facts, everything I stated is True, researched, and trust me Hillary's time is coming to an End.

He didn't listen to an officer after he told him he had a gun. You follow protocol and listen; his crime was not being careful.

(((fuckyoukike)))

Yeah, but IIRC he told the cop he had a gun (legal) in the glove compartment and reached for it, then got shot. Cop was in the wrong, but doesn't mean the nig was bright.

I havnt been to /k/ in a while. How are they handling the election?

Incognito mode, Hillary will never know where I've been.

That's a good way to get put on the dark alliance's shit list.

BRING IT ON BITCH

>be kike
>be greedy, subversive and parasitical
>hated for thousands of years by everyone because of this
>don't change at all
>invent a genocide and pretend to be the victims

Anti-antisemitism will stop when jews stop being fucking snakes, aka never

So? Cred Forums is a hydra in the form of a swarm of locusts.
Imprison one user, two will rise to fill the void.
Burn the field that houses the swarm? It will simply find another, or worse, create its own.

Illary can't stop people from talking anymore than stopping her body from falling to pieces.

Shadilay, Kek is a plague upon those who scheme and plot, and those who have delusions of control. And I don't know about you, but I plan on laughing quite a lot when Hillary finally croaks.

whoops just one anti

K

I can see it right now
>madame president we need to get you briefed on russia and syria Putin is now threatening war with america if we continue to intervene....
>hold on, we gotta work on that nazi frog problem, I promised all the voters I would take care of
> the what? madame president, were dealing with possible world ending consequences right now and you're talking about nazi frogs?
>the alt-right is poisoning the mind of the youth we must counter-act them with aggressive anti hate speech laws and defeat them where they live
>reddit?

But my IP rotates every time I reset my router. Which happens often since it's a crashing piece of shit.

Keep crying faggot nigger kike

>drink underage
MOOOODDDDDSSSSS

>not under any proxy,not giving singke shit
>gets prosecuted by racism and anti-semitism
>locals authorities get warrant for my arrest
>tfw not even the BR swat can get past my local druglord-dominated streets in my monkey slum

If I'm not free, I'm at war.

Found the badgelicker

You guys Realize it's only a Matter of Time until we or PEPE makes his Appearance on South Park, I'm waiting patiently and watching, it's coming.

well guys i must say this

what ever happens i just want all the old fags to know we did a fucking bang up job and no matter the out come remember this for when you tell this story to your children

few men stood against many and even when in our darkest days (2012-2013) we stayed and defended free speech just by simply using it

and when/if the world is turned against us you know in the end we were right and they,l have to live with that for the rest of their lives, a punishment to them but a reward to us.

i would post a feel pic but i felt while browsing my folder this was more appropriate

yeah, cop pulled him over for noisy exhaust

he had a conceal and carry license, so you know he wasn't a gang banger or anything

anyway the cop asked him to "show it to him" and when he reached for it he got a mag emptied into him in front of his girlfriend and kid

of all the shootings, i'd say this one was the most foul, yet it doesn't seem like anyone really knows about it

The day police show up at my door to arrest me for posting here is the day cops start dying.

OK
Come get me

im moving to a different country on oct 13 so fuck you

Fuck you don't care.
Read the constitution you fucking retard, I have every right to disagree with you.

Voting for Trump because of you. I don't even like him, but I'm sick of you fucking idiots.

yeah well see about that

Everything posted is satire

dude he was just nervously obeying the officer

fault lies with the poorly trained trigger happy officer, sorry

Lol they will try

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

So you think Hillary who can't manage her own work emails is gonna do THAT? Hillary "Where's my blueberry?" Clinton? Go wash your brain.

exactly

Try it and she's got a civil war on her hands.

Ha! She'll be dead of whatever weird disease she's covering up before election day.

This is why we call them Skypes now.

OH WHAT A SURPRISE

GET REKT KIKES

>We will end the hate speech and take these racists to heel!

fucking spooky thing to say about your own citizens

she's cute in this pic tbqh sempai family

I've been here since 2011. While I'm not an oldfag, damnit, if do it again in a heart beat.
Best of luck, eternal anglo.
-amerikraut

KYS, or get your damn Eyes checked, that fucking vile and evil shit is not Cute in any sense.

this site will not be taken offline

You mean they will read all the stupid shit I say and do! Recording it permanently in court records. Oh man I'm going to say "Not guilty" and submit my Twitter as evidence as well! Going to be so fucking awesome!

SACRIFICE THE CHICKEN

NO WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS.

He didnt post shit you faggot

reminder what happens when HIllary is in charge

Irish actually but i always got mistaken by everyone and loved the meme of them

god luck fellow pol/ack

babe youre fucking adorable you know that right? xo

Are you aware of what post ex facto means? You should probably look it up.

>Cred Forums & pol won't be taken offline like they used to do in the past.
>it won't be permanent
>you Cred Forumstarded newfags won't eat up their excuses

It's really nice to be an oldfag. You don't fall for all the stupid twists and lies. Please, get old quick, guys. The bastards in control won't wait for you. Before you know it, this place will be gone. Enjoy your PC VR chatrooms ;)

Ireland is beautiful in the pictures I've seen. Hopefully I can visit someday. Stay safe gingerfriend

Nah, this is bullshit

Even if this was real, so what?

So come kill me with a drone for talking shit to jews and blacks on an anime imageboard

K whatever

The (((ADL))) is not a government agency, they're a group of people devoted to eradicating any criticism of (((them))).

Hillary will die a painful death and (((THEY))) will be next.

She'll die of natural causes before the election.

Fuck off.

>and it should be terrifying for Republicans who are sensible.

By that she means 'cuckservatives'.

Fuck you google Trump will
Win

> Your IPs Are Being Recorded.

Yeah, we know.

jokes on you, im jewish.

Based Jewbro.

i feel like i am watching someone descend into complete and utter madness whenever this woman takes the spotlight

the sheer amount of hubris and lack of awareness for the most basic fundamentals of human rights and freedom of speech she presents is absolutely indicative of something seriously wrong with her.

like i am pretty sure this woman dreams of turning the entire country into an occupied dystopian police state and sees nothing wrong with this whatsoever

Fuck You

You want my IPs?

YOU WANT MY FUCKING IPS?

HERE! TRY THESE!!

THERE!

THERE"S MY FUCKING IPS!!

>Once Hillary's is elected

So.... never then, right?

>No longer will you be able to bully and threaten those of Jewish heritage

This actually won't happen because the true owner of 4ch is an Israeli-based company owned by moot's grandparents. They agreed to take it as it's part of unit 8200's efforts to track Assad and ISIS posters. The "syria general" thread has proven extremely useful in obtaining up to date information on the conflict, moreso than paid civilians. They also monitor everything posted to 8ch's /egy/.