Checked.

Nice double dubs

REPEATING DIGITS HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED BY MY SENSES

>7799

>00

SHADILAY

Checked

prop trading sucks

Prop trading sucks if you're at a bucket shop. I'd be trading with a large multinational bank's capital.

>CHECKED IS OUT WITNESSED IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND!

Is this the first healing miracle attributed to kek? Any other stories?

Dub dubs prove testimony to be real. Shadilay

Making America great again one average white man at a time.

WITNESSED! PRAISE HIM!

Congrats bru. What prop shop are you at haha jane street, susquahana? Stay on the path to greatness. boarding school to ivy to BB IB to HF/PE to greatness.

It's an ibank's prop shop. Nothing beats a pre-reformation bank that has a high risk appetite and has several prop desks. That kind of narrows it down, if you're a wise lad.

only 2 more miracles and pepe can be declared a saint.

>>Go to Ivy league School
>>Work at investment bank

Stopped reading there.

Bump for more kek miracles

Ok I went to Georgetown, I lied.

my guess is that you trade commodities at gs haha im fi

May Kek bring about Love Lab S2!

Don't care. You contribute nothing to society.

I contribute just as much as you, shitposts.

Check'em

You contribute as much as a loan shark or a wall st crony.

You might as well be a Skull & Bones member and work for Soros.

All I do is try and bond and sell bonds at good prices, you shitmunch. I couldn't care less what happens politically as long as the Berniejews stay out of my fucking business.

>I couldn't care less what happens politically

Thank you for proving my point, you greasy wannabe kike.

haha my roommate trades for soros, but went to pton and not yale. you dont understand how the world works if you think that traders dont contribute anything to society :)

Frankly I don't understand why Kek would decide to offer worldly temptations, even a remake of previous temptations, although dubs assert he clearly is.

I thought he would be above that sort of stuff. More chaotic and idiotic, less trade-you-soul-for-a-dolla. Frogs shouldn't need a horde of grabby idiots singing their praises, they make their own noise. Maybe done just for the special kind of chaos a satanic pantheon revolution would cause.

holy shit. we work together. ill see you tomorrow am on the 4th floor. ill be eating lunch with J.G. ;)

dont you see it, you have the chance of shutting them down from the inside.

>haha so what if I'm a globalist puppet who's destroying America I contribute as much as factory workers :3 all I care about is money

You are what's wrong with the world. What's more: you're conscious of it and don't care. Because you think just like a typical Jew.

You are everything we despise.

4th floor eh?

Kike.

Kek requires some followers to be rich in worldly goods that they may spread his church [spoiler]and fund his ai gf[/spoiler]

You'd better fucking tithe to cybernetics institutions, OP. Kek has granted you a reprieve that you may work his will. He shall bring great vengeance upon you if you misuse his gifts.

yea fi dickhead. out of the 1100 traders on that floor, there are maybe 10 that are like 50, and ill beating eating lunch with the bsd tomorrow am in his office.

Is investment banking that competitive and stress inducing? Is it really only those with nothing but raw money making ambition?

He's a kike who admittedly doesn't care about politics. He only cares about himself. Also even said his friend trades for Soros.

He's literally a globalist shill.

He'll get justice soon.

It is extremely competitive, and if you're lucky enough to get to the buyside, it is even more competitive and people want to make money that much more because they have skin in the game.

Witnessed! KEK blesses the believers!

Kek, oh praise be kek!!!

Praise kek!

PRAISE KEK!!

Present me a guide to riches!! Grant me sight and opportunity to be a wealthy follower!!

Grant me the ability own those who laugh at us and our holy matrimony!

Damn, I see.

Im not expecting a easy path but i sure as hell dont think economics is the way to go.

I want wealth and want to take the wealth back to the US and destroy the jewish institution.

I just want tons of money, but i dont think i have the blood for that level of competition.

>praying to a god of chaos for good things
>Kek doesn't grant personal wishes

only thing bankers and traders contribute to society is destruction and lies
fuck off and grow tomatoes, it is noble thing, not your paper pushing in the name of jews

Kek grants help only towards the faithful if it will further serve his will.

Praise.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>ivy league
>investment bank

Leave kek out of this you spoiled rich faggot.

There's literally nothing to shut down. Trading has nothing that shady in it besides people trying to exploit like in video games. The investment bankers and their private equity buttboys are the ones you have to watch out for. Traders make money off of stupid people who want to take risk. Bankers and PE people make money off of stupid people by literally taking their money and ruining their companies. Traders don't hire people like Mitt Romney to destroy their most loyal people; bankers and PE people do.

Have you guy come up with any lore?

... ya know, rather than being lazy assholes wishing for disaster all the time, you COULD take a LITTLE time out of your day to actually put some creative effort into the story of KEK.

Just a suggestion.

I'm from lower-middle class New Jersey. No spoilt brat here.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

whatever (((you))) say

Your lack of doubles confirm your comment is low energy and probably a bait
Traders=merchants
merchants=who?

I've been posting on this board and /new/ since before 2008. You insult my heritage.

Everyone knows I rightfully bear these arms of oldfaggotry, for my ancestors bore them. Look at the Church in /new/ archives and you will see them there, for they have been ours for over 9000 years.

>You insult my heritage
listen up you twat, I do not give a shit about your internet browsing history
I insult you because of your profession, and I suspect you are kike enabler, and accuse you of that because of your profession
You are cancer on civilization and should off yourself
You also did not check my satan trips

>Be Trump supporter and kek worshipper behind enemy lines
>Try to revel in the triumph of making America great again one underserved white man at a time
>Get a thread full of shillhate from former Bernouts

At least Trump would congratulate me.

Praise KEK

Can we confirm all the haters in this thread are CTR?

Only CTR shills would try to shame someone for winning.

>healing
Degenerate.

fuck you and your disinfo merchant
what you call winning I call using economy system to obtain large sums of money because of work of other people

>Healing is degenerate

The power of healing is divine. It is proof of Kek's divinity and benevolence toward those of good will.

u wot m8

Lol what do you think trump did in real estate you slavnigger? He rolled with PEfags and Jewish lawyers for most of his career. And yet he still wants to make America great again. Fuck off, you can be redpilled and work in banking and trading.

Whose work am I stealing? Fucking commie sucm.

Kek is a nice hero, nice dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>telling commie scum to a Polish person
U wot m8?
Learn to read. I never accused you of stealing.
Banks are cancer and banking should be outlawed

>you can be redpilled and work in banking and trading.
no, you cannot
banking and trading are what kikes do to subvert you to think money is only valuable thing in this plane of existence

>trump
>redpilled
he just knows how to sell dumb shit to idiots

You used the Marxist Labor Theory of Value implicitly in your claim that I am involved in a robbing enterprise. Did you not?

Farage was a trader.

lol are you retarded?
where do you think people borrow money to build factories and open businesses?? without banks the world would literally go backwards

Forgot to mention John Hancock was also a trader, as were many other Revolutionaries from the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic (bankers as well).

>No dubs
How can I trust you?

Not everything that is true requires repeating digits. The law of kek is written on your heart. Digits are only when signs are required.

Oh I guess people don't know that they can start at the bottom. Celts most certainly didn't start out in a modern house with modern furnishings and facilities. Nope, they started in caves.

why the fuck would they need to borrow money in the first place? They cannot earn it before opening factories and businesses?
fuck off Shlomo Shekelberg, you are even worse than OP

I used my own reasoning, the fact that it overlaps with some ye olde commie doctrine is merely a coincidence.
Let me clarify:
You do not rob people like niggers with guns do when they chimp out
You rob people like thousand of mosquitoes do - little blood here, little blood there, "no harm done"

>Farage was a trader
yeah, sure, bring list of famous traders, that will make your words more relevant

do you have any idea how much it costs to open a factory?? lemme just earn a couple hundred million dollars really quick!!!!! thatll really show the jews

Sign is required thanks.

>trader
Hello merchant synonym.

You can open a factory on the promises of good fortune.

>hungary
Hello irrelevant synonym.

What about Venice?

They were an integral part of literally every crusade and fought the Turk into the 1700s. They and the Lombards invented modern finance.

good luck finding people to give you millions of dollays on the promises of good fortune. the only institutions with enough resources to fund your factory are, surprise surprise, banks

>why the fuck would they need to borrow money in the first place? They cannot earn it before opening factories and businesses?
Holy shit, are you really this retarded? Fucking hell, m8. If so, you should probably kill yourself, seeing as you'll definitely never accomplish anything of substantive value in your shitty life.

off by one faggot

Why would you open business if you cannot afford it you faggot?
And what's with the bonus ? and !
are you enraged that you must borrow money from kikes to pay for your expenses?
You cannot live from your job?
Pathetic

checked
Kek says Venice were ok for a banker, but I still hate you all merchants

0/10 shlomo, try again after you learn from Canada and Straya how to shitpost properly
>HURR DURR YOU NEED MONEY TO MAKE MONEY YOU CANNOT EARN MONEY YOU MUST GET MONEY FROM DA JOOOOOOOS

because there is an opportunity to make money that will pass before you can spend multiple lifetimes working to earn enough money to start your business
>implying a college student whos grandfather pays for college needs to borrow money for expenses

Shit, you really are a retard; my deepest condolences to you and your alcoholic family. Enjoy your shit-tier life as much as you can, you stupid poor faggot.

>because there is an opportunity
>Implying there is only one chance to earn money, once it passes, you are poor forever

>multiple lifetimes working to earn enough money to start your business
Yeah, because you must start some shitty as fuck richfag business that costs gorillions of shekels just to start it

No shit. Banks are meant to destroy the community. If a man wanted to run a factory he could ask his community for help for a share of gainz. Banks are not needed. It's a self ;propagatng issue.

And you are probably inbred faggot, obese and sharting in mall.
You eat shit, you crap shit
You eat jewish propaganda, you crap jewish propaganda
I bet you fap to BBC

and as a side note: neither my family is alcoholic, nor it is poor, and all your post is basically just shitty ad hominem

>And you are probably inbred faggot, obese and sharting in mall.
>You eat shit, you crap shit
>You eat jewish propaganda, you crap jewish propaganda
>I bet you fap to BBC
>all your post is basically just shitty ad hominem

You're gonna have to try a little harder, kid.

>If a man wanted to run a factory
Than he should earn enough to start it
>ask his community
Asking for money is what beggars and kikes do, and it is despicable

>Banks are meant to destroy the community
>Banks are not needed
those are true

Why are you so opposed to banking by non-Jews? I guarantee you the bank I am working for is not some part of vast Jewish conspiracy unless the Jews somehow own literally everyone around the world. If you actually believe that you should probably just go in a bunker and stop posting.

Build an empire not for yourself but for your children.

Kek gave me a girlfriend though the same week i got one i was going to /x/ to learn how to summon a succubus. Been dating almost a year now. Best relationship ive ever been in

>we should never pool our resources and all make money off of it EVER
>That's JEWISH

Jesus Christ Poland, you never fully westernized. And I say that as pretty tradtionalist Catholic.

KEKADOODLEDOOOOO!

No, I do not have to
I will keep on living my awesome and fulfilling life while you chase the shekels to impress your masters
Go Shlomo, go!

>Asking for money
You're quoting me as if I said that. I said HELP and those involved get a stake in that share.

some opportunities are much better than others. did you know it costs $500,000 to start a shitty mcdonalds franchise? good luck earning that at an average job
theres nothing wrong with asking your community for money, but that money usually isn't enough to start a business thats not a shack on the side of the road. would your neighbors be able to scrounge up a couple million dollars for you to buy heavy machinery?

Traders and investment bankers are plebs

Private equity is where the true power and wealth is, fucking goyim

>theres nothing wrong with asking your community for money, but that money usually isn't enough to start a business thats not a shack on the side of the road. would your neighbors be able to scrounge up a couple million dollars for you to buy heavy machinery?
Start small. Build your infrastructure. Reference: Rome was not built in a day.

I am opposed to a banking as idea.
Think about it: you lend money to some people, who use your money to earn their money
Your money you earned from completing a job
Their money they earned from you completing your job
Yes, bankers have a job and must know what they are doing because they would face public backlash if they wasted money all the time, but that does not change the fact that they do not create money by creating products or services, only by moving it around.

>never fully westernized
Like being westernized is a good thing
Check France, Germany, or any shithole that have "glorious western values"
They still have to leech money off elsewhere, and destruction of their national identity is almost complete

^^ here is the guy you plebs actually want to go after

literally blood sucking carried interest lightly regulated babby who got into an exclusive frat at yale.

you cant buy part of a machine. you dont understand that the upfront investment to get into any worthwhile industry is huge. you and your kids are never going to build an empire starting from selling garbage on the side of the road

How do you propose the money be moved around, or should it just sit there wasted and uninvested?

>some opportunities are much better than others
no shit m8, but that does not change the fact that you should not spend more than you have
>good luck earning that at an average job
welp, it is your problem if you have average job. You could either get better education to get better job, or earn money by grabbing smaller opportunities before big ones

guy you link is just bait, but you are legit merchant

my proposal is that people should not part with their money, nor invest it in somebody elses businesses.
I keep my money in 27 jars cleverly buried in my back yard. When I will need to, I will dig some of them up, although I earn enough to pay for my expenses without resorting to my savings

You definitely can't design your own machines. Machines are bestowed upon humans by divine forces.

Ok traderbro, I am going away now, good luck in your cancerous endavours.
Even if I hate your job, I do not hate you personally
Good day and good luck

>prop trader
I'd love to get into this, I've read a bunch of books on trading and have been studying the price price action on the charts and the market structure and the orderflow. I dont have a degree so I completely understand it if nobody wanted to hire me, it's okay I'll just save up my own capital and trade my own account. One thing I'll miss though trading my own account is being able to see the interbank orderbook. Man that would be nice.