Why do you hate a pathway to citizenship Cred Forums what the fuck is wrong with people already working here voting and...

Why do you hate a pathway to citizenship Cred Forums what the fuck is wrong with people already working here voting and paying taxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont like the concept of them cutting in line and being rewarded for it. they should have had to wait to legally immigrate, just like everyone else.

its a tough call either way. 100% deport all illegal leeches for sure, but i dont really know what to do with the productive illegals

they're criminals

They're rapists

These semen demons and the illegals with steady jobs can stay.

The leaches and criminals gotta go.

>productive illegals
We'd have to define productive first. It can mean a lot of things.

They're manlets.

That's so cute... OP thinks illegals pay taxes... Best case scenario they're stealing / borrowing someone else's SSN and paying someone else's income taxes and social security.

your webm is enough of a reason.

i don't want this fucking degeneracy in my streets. keep it in the shit countries with the shit people.

nonwhite people literally cannot be American. if we hand out citizenship to non-American people then we don't have a country

wtf? i HATE pathways now

And why the fuck should they be allowed to vote when they're committing a crime being here? We don't even let felons vote...

What is wrong with white people wanting there to be more white people in America?

fuck that shit conversation what is that webm and can you post more

immigrating undocumented is a misdemeanor its not a felony like murder or rape

Kek in 30 years Hispanics will be white and whites will look like Colin kaepernick

He who owns the gold makes the rules. Get the fuck over it. Perhaps Mexicans should have their blood analyzed and if theyre part Spanish cut themselves and half and send part back to to Spain. We're here and were queer, get over it. All ur base are belong to us.

People who are already in the queue for legal citizenship are working taxpayers too. Letting illegals get in line is generous enough, much less letting them cut in line.

Not an argument.

Jokes on you I'm gay
Webm had no effect
Also crimes should be punished

why hispanics don't want to integrate Cred Forums?
could the reason be racism?
because i can't understand why someone wouldn't want to integrate to the american society.
guns, cheap food and cheap gas sound great to me.

You have to go back

Wasn't trying to imply being here alone was a felony. But it can be if you include identity fraud to get a social security number or felony tax evasion. Either way, my main point is we don't even let citizens who sold pot vote.

>It's a crime
>It dilutes America
>It pushes us ever closer to a 'Press 2 for English" Nation.

Even to those that enlisted to help America in WW2?

Romans gave citizenship to foreigners who helped them in war and it ended in the collapse of their state.

So an argument is we can't be Americans because we're not natives?.... That's not an argument. Its a fantasy.

No, nonwhite people can't be Americans regardless of where they were born.

I can go to Italy and learn the Italian language and live like an Italian and receive Italian citizenship, but I would always be stranieri to them

CHIIIIICANNNOOOOOOO

NM I think I misunderstood your post to mean if you're not a native American you can't technically be an American. Same old were all immigrants bullshit.

I don't care what color you are if you're here legally. If you're here illegally get it line or get out. Not fair to those doing things the right way.

You don't understand what the path to citizenship means.
It's a way for LEGAL immigrants to APPLY for a citizenship after several years of living here as a permanent resident. And to become one you need to get here LEGALLY

t. legal immigrant

I see your point. But that probably just means you suck at acquiring an accent or dying your skin.

>Best case scenario they're stealing / borrowing someone else's SSN and paying someone else's income taxes and social security.
Except they're not paying taxes, but getting huge tax returns
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

>injuns
>white

>don't want to integrate Cred Forums?
Why would they? Their goal is not to become Americans, but make America mexico again

Illegals are NOT paying taxes you retard. That is the whole point.

They take out of the pot, but they don't put anything in.

Maybe if it were 30,000. It takes longer than 30 years for that sort of thing to happen. In 30 years hispanics will still look like hispanics, still have hispanic IQ, still have hispanic social tendencies, and still vote for leftist policies.

They pay sales tax you fucking racist

Make America Mexico Again for the lolz

>people already working here voting
triggered

So does my meth dealer fag.

Majority of their expenses is food which is not taxed

If you want to replace white people in white countries I would say you are the racist.

I think a decent definition would be:
1) Law abiding
2) Not on welfare
3) Employed

Obviously "employed" is kind of an issue because by being in the work force he is driving down the wages and taking advantage of some unfair shit and that has a negative effect, but I think work ethic is still admirable, not like he's coming to the country to sell drugs and take welfare.

From an Australian POV we don't want non white, at the very least non European, migrants here.

We value social cohesion and relative law and order. Non European migration damages these things.

We also want excess space, a healthy natural environment, more affordable housing and higher wages.

Excess migration ruins all of these things.

Illegal amnesty for 12 million migrants will cost tax payers 6.7 trillion in welfare and entitlements over the course of the migrants life. THEY ALL HAVE TO GO.

My dick says yes to this but my brain says no to this shit.
I fucking hate this type of """"""Dancing""""""""

>Letting your dick to decide the fate of the country

Excuse bud but my post clearly indicated i listened to the civilized brain and dont want this type of nigger tribal shit in my Country.

>law abiding
>illegals
Will you cucks fuck off back to plebbit, they all have to go back.