Do you guys think teaching blacks (especially young men) how to deal and speak with police on a community and maybe...

Do you guys think teaching blacks (especially young men) how to deal and speak with police on a community and maybe even a public education level would help at all? In the sense of cooperation and respecting authority instead of calling him a "pussy ass cracka".

Shit, you could even teach them basic law in the sense of understanding your rights, and how to go about it once your rights have been violated.

I think these community organizers and so called activists would be doing much more for the community and youth by teaching them these things vs. how to hate whitey and how to riot 101

Or is their twisted excuse for culture too far gone and bein' dat nigga on da trigga is all that matters?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.dob.jp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob95sbdjHdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until you address the culture itself, that not being hard is the biggest offense a black kid can commit, NOTHING can change.

HD DINDU STREAM

stream.dob.jp

SHUT THE FUCK OP, YOU CAN NOT SAY THE N WORD, ONLY BLACKS CAN SAY GOOGLE

Thanks senpai. Just got home from work and was looking for one of these.

Googles don't want to learn. They wanna ooga booga

I have a whole bunch of friends who HAPPEN to be black.

Sociaty currently prefers to treat symptoms instead of problems.

You are depressed? Take these pills instead of finding the cause for it and change it.

Too many refugees? Just take all in and make places for them instead of FUCKING STOPPING TO BOMB THEIR FUCKING HOUSES.

I was reading earlier that Germans are moving away in mass being that they no longer feel safe in their country. Have you seen any of this first hand or know anyone who's thinking of moving?

Also wondering if you guys have anyone left who is still pro-refugee besides your government at this point? If so, can you guys beat the shit out of them before it leaks down to the US?

I know one who want to move out, but not for safety reasons but because our politicians are assholes

Generally i see pro refugee stuff. I am kind of as well, just not the way they handle it. Like they bomb the place creating terrorrists and refugees alike. Since we are destroying their home i somehow wouldnt even mind if we take in as much refugees as we can even if we suffer economically. However those mostly are t real refugees, but people thinking they can live a comforting live here. Also there are basically no background checks opening door and gate for terrorrists and criminals. I would contaim them in a camp (yeah german and camp haha) and check each and everyone. If one proofs to have a white west he should be free to roam the country as long as he follows the law. Anyone who doesnt want to stay in the camp until the backgroundchecks are done, or who doesnt pass the check should be BTFOd.

However my mom said she is annoyed by some rants against refugees by a co worker od her
And since i will already be called cuck: im a liberal and half kebap, but i love guns and hate the globalists kikes. Lets see how many will be confused about liking or hating me now. Who am i kidding? Everyone hates me

>follow these specific things or get shot

isnt that how the law in general works?

Yeah, that's how it works.

If you don't follow specific rules such as drop your gun that you shouldn't even have, or don't reach for a cops gun, you might get shot.

Is your Mom an attractive lady? Can I maybe see a picture of her?

No, because this is supposed to be a free land

Open carry is legal on a lot of places.

Black people learn not to trust police.
Police learn not to trust black people.
It's a cycle and, as per usual, the media's coverage of it has been useless if not damaging.

The people funding their protests don't want that.
They are financing a race war.
It would be nice if the niggers were smart enough to realize that but they keep reacting like violent monkeys and white people are getting sick of it.

I think the police shooting people is what's damaging. The media is exposing it and it pisses off the police and boot lickers.

Yeah, and you're supposed to cooperate with the police while they find out if you're allowed to open carry.

I carry a gun in my car, and when I get pulled over it's the first thing I say to the cop. I get out of the car, he makes sure everything is good as far as open carry permits go, and I'm right back on my way sometimes with or without a speeding ticket.

It really is that simple. Just cooperate. If you feel like your rights were violated you can have your day in court.

I doubt googles would go to any meeting set up by whitey.

Fucking android even has "whitey" as a saved word.

>Just cooperate with the red coats they are here to protect us!

You know that's not the same thing at all and I know that you're only pretending to be retarded.

Nope. They just need some of that sweet sweet genocide.

Haven't you ever seen WSHH. You can't teach nigs anything

How is it different?

Both leech off your taxes, both demand your obedience

Just look at the police checking if it was ok for this guy to open carry. Oh it wasn't even a gun in the first place.

The people you're trying to teach are the kind that can't figure out it's not worth it to kill someone over their lunch money.

There's nothing more to teach there. It's not the culture. It's the inability to connect actions to consequences.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob95sbdjHdc

You can't fix what was born broken, user.

Start handing out lead degrees, straight to the dome

>google armory of the revolution
>it's basically the animal liberation front

top kek vegans are officially nigger-haters

>Terence Crutcher
Depends what a toxicology screening shows up, since the cop who shot him was "a drug recognition expert" thought he was on PCB
>Kieth Scott
Photos clearly show a gun next to him, paperwork on the gun will be very interesting.

Both of the big cases have massive fucking asterisks next to them, but the Crutcher thing is a bit less airtight since his windows were up despite him "reaching into the drivers side window".

they would just label it as systematic opression and the white man teaching you how to submit.

I think you know the difference between a cop who's an American citizen like you and I, and a foreign army.

Are you just mad at police because they took made you stomp your weed or something, because I don't even think you pay enough in taxes to be legitimately upset about them being "leeches".

Its alllllll over the anglo news, guy got shot in peace protest, the person they interview'd was screaming the whole time, cuz i could still get shat by da poolec. tear gas and rubber bullets were used.

we call it "common sense" in the UK
or "common decency"

you don't cuss at police, or turn your back, wave arms or make sudden movements, or walk away when they're talking to you. speak nicely to them and other members of the public.

its not hard.

They have to go back to Africa.

Getting to the real questions I see, user

special training for black ppl so they can learn how to live in america?

I really don't get the americans and the disrespect for the law enforcement.

have you ever had a problem with police?

It's ironic because white parents teach their kids these things but everyone always acts like the idea that blacks should teach their kids these things is offensive.

*Blacks disrespect law enforcement

9/10 times the police will give you a warning for whatever you're doing wrong or fucking up if you're polite.

As long as you aren't doing nigger shit.

Pic related

>teaching blacks
Ah hahahaha Ah hahahahha

that's ironic because they probably don't have to

Colonial era dumbass they were all British

Philando Castile

why would i have problems, im not a criminal,
I've been stop'd a couple of times, i always try and get them to give me a lift to were im going, they never do.

>I've been stop'd a couple of times
for what?

nothing, report of some guy in the area matching my discription, and the other time, they want'd to know what i was up to being out so late. I've also been woken up by the police because ive past out drunk infront of a shop. I wish they'd give me a lift home atleast once in my life, ive never sat in a police car.

when I was 15 I was ripped off in a park by a cop on duty for a bag of weed .
you don't forget shit like that

Nigger
Kek at the new filter

if you're walking about at night and a copper sees you he'll ask you where you're going, and pretty much unless you say "i'm going home" he'll start wagging his finger at you

i blame your schools and parents more than i blame a genetic dispostion

oh yeah, I forgot, brits don't actually have rights

rights? what are you on about, these are qustions and actions i want the police to carry out...

what good are rights if they're useless?

>implying non degenerate behavior at the dead of night exists

even people who're exercising at such a time probably aren't helping themselves

yeah well, in canada the police don't have any right to question you for no reason

well what good reason are there for being out so late at night?
huuur durrr muh rights i dont have to tell you shit coppa

>Parents
>Genetic Disposition

WEW

Look friend, it's not hard to just do what you're fucking told without being a nigger. With all the shit going on right now, cops have to be extra wary.

police dont have a right to search you....
Do police not talk to people in america?
I talk to the police to find out whats happening.
We have police come to schools and do talks.
I dont know why but they always have stupid names like PC fender or something

You'd think teaching them the law would be enough.

>hitler was made the habsbergs were trying to slavize germany
>commented on jews negrifying france
>now germany is being arabized

kek

ppl don't usually run into police where I live, they drive everywhere. I'm not saying I'd be antisocial. maybe if I saw one walking the beat every day
but that doesn't happen

I'd say people should be made wary of the police, there job is hard enought without having to walk on egg shells.
There is such a thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
all the news is going on about atm is the shooting of a black man in colorado.
whats the news doing over there

you need more bobbys on the beat, maybe get some blue caps (communty officers-fake police) aswell.

That requires responsibility m

What the fuck is a bobby.

a bobby is just slang for a policemen.
we call em the old bill aswell.

nah, crime was probably cut in half when they legalized weed

and giving them guns to protect them self from people with guns was a top idea aswell. thank fuck i live on a island

it ain't that bad

>Do you guys think teaching blacks (especially young men) how to deal and speak with police on a community and maybe even a public education level would help at all?

You are going to have to do something about the mainstream media propaganda first....

It's a primitive form of mind control, they are TRYING to get black people to riot so they can get white people to BEG for martial law.

Once you deal with the mainstream media problem, it should take care of itself, honestly.

Or, at the very least, it would be much easier to red pill them on issues of media manipulation for (((political))) ends.

But the (((media))) is just going to keep trying to incite violence, because that is precisely what the media owners WANT.

i dont know all the figures so thats not very useful, but America has some massive problems, and the more the meddle in internation affiers the stupider they look.

why do they want martial law?