Wow. Vote fucking rebuked. How dare he talk about that fucking cop that way...

Wow. Vote fucking rebuked. How dare he talk about that fucking cop that way. He knows damn well that nigger deserved what he got just for being a fucking nigger. "Choked" fuck you. You're just as bad as Democraps now. Pandering to niggers. Now who the fuck do I vote for?

Trump knows he already has the police vote, and he also knows that the police know that Trump has to appeal to the dumb black voters, this only affects to stupid non-sentient voters (ie: black).

Nice try CTR.

Get the fuck out

So, what are you going to do? Give your vote to a woman who panders to blacks at 100% force, just because Trump panders to blacks at 2%?

Fuck this mother fucker voting Hillary.

wtf i hate different opinions now

Come on sometimes the cop is in the wrong grow up.

Trump just won the election

What he basically said was what we all already know: little chick cop choked and blasted some nigger that should have maybe just been beat down. Maybe we shouldn't let little 100 lb women like that be police officers. Pretty reasonable opinion desu family

I guess I'm now a #Cruzmissile

police shoot to many people in this country

thats not just a black people issue

deal with it

t. CTR

First, it's revoked, not rebuked.
Second, could your concern trolling be more transparent?

Nice try, CTR. Anyone who saw the video knows that the female officer who shot that black man fucked up. Immediately after the shooting even she realized she fucked up. What happened was indefensible. So of course Trump is going to call it for what it is.

even %2 is too much.
FUCK NIGGERS!

but you apparently love niggers.

>Cops wrong
get the fuck out of my country you fucking mudslime.

The only, not nigger in here.

They only shoot people that deserve it. She didn't choke. She knows what she was doing and stopped a stupid nigger from taking her life.

>Nigger detected
Once that wall goes up around Mexico, there's going to be one around Detroit. Get ready nigger. We're even going to put a roof on this one.

Trump was ambigious enough Clinton fucked up.

He rebuked your vote? As in gave it a talking to?

It's called playing the game of politics you stupid nigger. He already has the nigger-hating vote, now he has to get the niggerloving vote.

Opinions rebuked

>criticizing a female cop
Of course sexist Drumpf would say something like that.

wtf I love Hillary now

took you thi slong to realize LUL

>They only shoot people that deserve it

tell it to those people who got their truck ventilated for being in the area of the Christopher Dorner manhunt

inb4 nobody hit
that was just luck

>You can't disagree with the person you support never ever.

anybody who thinks either candicate will affect their life in any meaningful way is an idiot.

Trump wouldm be more entertaining, which definitely counts for something, but geopolitically it owuld be the same shit.

wtf? I hate OP now

Your shilling tactics are advanced, but we still see through your ruse.

Sage

This. If he keeps this up, more black men will be voting for Trump than Hillary by the end of the debates

Badgelicking authoritarian scum. How much do you enjoy the mans boot on your throat faggot?

CTR is in Panic mode now hahahahahahah

You didn't know Trump prefers blacks over whites? Melania is constantly talking about the black bulls Donald brings home.

Stupid shill, get out