Mfw neither the American left nor right represent me

>mfw neither the American left nor right represent me.

There is no place for me in modern America.

>Heh, the democrats and the republicans are just two sides of the same coin

woah dude, mind blown. got any other hot insight you want to drop on us?

Well it sure isn't here, go on to reddit, newfag.

Dude weed lmao

Did I trigger you guys? Why are you offended? Does everyone have to agree with you?

There is another choice OP

Yes, Tell us all about your uniquely retarded ideology.

Why would I be "dude weed" when I can't stand the left?

No one cares faggot

there's always deviantart and cable tv

Wow. You guys sure take it personally!

I stand by what I said.

You type like a fag and post dumb cartoon shit.

its okay user

You care enough to reply.

I'm sure it makes more sense than crybabies on Cred Forums.

What do you expect pol is the right wing tumblr, they're as bad as sjw. They even steal some memes from tumblr and vice versa.

I'd hate to see how you cope with real life political activity if a post like mine sets you off.

I cared enough to sage and tell you to fuck off back to your special snowflake blog

Good fucking question! If you're not a leftist, or a conservative, OR a libertardian, just what the fuck are you? What DO you stand?

>tips fedora

Makes me think of giant kitkat bars

I'm listening and patiently refreshing. You have a platform now, convert me. I'm serious.

fuck off

Did I hurt your feelings? Is this your safe space?

I know I don't stand with Cred Forums after seeing how hypersensitive it is.

that's exactly how I feel
I'm just a sane soul in a sea of sheep and no one truly understands

no one CAN understand

I embrace nihilism
fuck the earth
god is dead

The truth hurts.

Cry me a river.

Nah, you're just a fucking retard.

cringeee

>Centrist meme
There's literally nothing worse than faggots like you.

It's funny cause I've never even visited reddit, but you seem to know more about that site than me.

Did you just? Address me?

>edgy centrist posts a steven universe pic
not surprised desu

Stop being a pussy and vote for Trump.

Yeah, you sure showed me by acting like an angry teenager!

Oh but there is! It's the kids on Cred Forums who behave just like the SJW idiots they say they hate! You're no different than them!

REACT TO THE MODERN TIMES BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT OF THE SPECTRUM WORK FOR THE CAPITAL, THEIR DOINGS ARE AIM TO FREE SOCIETY AND ECONOMY, YES EVEN COMMUNISM IS DOING A WILD ONE WITH THIS EXPECTING A MASS REVOLT OF WORKERS, BUT TIMES HAVE SHOWED HOW FLEXIBLE THE CAPITAL IS. THE MASTERS WILL ADAPT AGAIN AND AGAIN

ABUSE OF FREEDOM

DESTRUCTION OF UNITY

NO BORDERS, NO IDENTITY

WAKE UP AMERICAN MAN

What are you guys going to eat for breakfast

Same here. It's like...when you become redpilled, you can NEVER go back to being a sleeping sheep. Once the enlightenment comes, it's there for life. At first I visited Cred Forums as a joke. I'd laugh at all the crazy kooky racists. But over time I got an uncomfortable feeling. I was rejecting my conditioning for the truth. The relentless cold logic on this board was undeniable. It was time for me to swallow the red pill and accept the real, one logical truth.

Now I know the pain of intelligence. It's very lonely being smart and right, but we have to bear that burden.

oh look, another pol tier anarchist

You're a really shitty troll.

You guys are being way more edgy than I could ever hope to be!

I thought you were supposed to be tougher than the SJWs? You behave no different than them.

Not if he's supported by people like you.

>reddit is a site for faggots
>you're a faggot

You have no arguments, so you only use insults. It figures.

Oh yeah, you sure have me figured out!

Fuck you, you really do type like a triggered SJW. I'm sure you're a real special snowflake kiddo

>oh wow you dont agree with me, YOU MUST BE TRIGGERED HAHAHA. MY CENTRIST POSITION IS CLEARLY BETTER BECAUSE ITS IN THE MIDDLE LOL. WOW U R TRIGGERED. DOES EVERY ONE HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU? LOL. UR TRIGGERED.

>no arguments
You have none either. You've done nothing but bait and bait. You are shit.

Granted I have more freedom of speech here, but the reactions are very similar to those of SJWs.

For a board that is against political correctness, you all get offended VERY easily!

You're so big and tough man! You sure showed me with your childish insults!

I cannot laugh anymore. The icy logic of Cred Forums has so deeply permeated what is left of my soul that only darkness fills my heart

once you have taken the true redpill everything else becomes clear....
it's all...
poison....

Nigger I've probably been on this site longer than you, newfag.

But you are offended very easily. Just like SJWs.

There's nothing to argue about when all you do is throw tantrums.

Yet you reply like you do and expect me to think you're mature. Okay...

I thought you were supposed to be tougher than the SJWs? You behave no different than them.

you just fill the edgy centrist meme so well just having a little giggle lad.

do you listen to sargon of akuk too?

Why does every fag think a candidate have to agree with their perverted views.

I dont agree with trump on everything but he gets my vote.

Your prolly like 12 anyway, fuck off you lil pissant

GTFO Cred Forums. You've been asked multiple times about your stance on issues but you just get #triggered and spam exclamation marks. Fuck your bait thread

>Granted I have more freedom of speech here
you lost, i won, gotcha

Then why are you offended?

You don't want discussion, you want an echo chamber.

>sex
>no

Roasted by his own mom....

trump gets your "vote" because you're an idiot..he's obama 2.0

You're not discussing anything.

git gud nigger

>haha I know the pool's closed

Post your results than CTR

>people are opinionated so everyone is basically the same
Do you have brain problems my man?

>tfw got 0/10
oldfags get out reeeee

>Then why are you offended?

where in my two posts have i shown any aggression to you?

its just funny how well the cliche fits mate

make le triforc

Just because you have no federal political representation, dosen't mean you don't have a place in modern America. Look to your state, county and city.

>nothing to argue about

You're right. And guess what, since you're the OP you are supposed to present an argument instead of reply to everyone expecting all of us to agree with you.

So I'll bite:

Golly gee OP, what party represents you?

>oldfagtest

Here's me passing: fuck your stupid test. Half of those aren't even that old. Some are literally the same year as Boxxy. I don't know the answer to all of them but Cred Forums wasn't my whole life at that point.

But here, from an actual oldfag from 2005 off the top of my head:

1) No clue
2) Shitty fag admin or mod or whatever that moot had disagreements with
3) Habbo Hotel
4) I don't know. Stick figure guy fawkes mask meme. I never cared much about memes.
5) Can't remember and/or there wasn't one and it was a joke.
6) Cracky, Boxxy, no idea after that.
7) a nigger. Also seven and peanut butter.
8) row row fight the power
9) Yotsuba
10) No

Damn only 8/10.

You can have differing opinions, but if you post retarded shit you're gonna get called a faggot

▲▲

>people reply to these trolls

Or maybe they are fucking polar opposites dividing people away from the true center, in which ideas can be taken from both parties and reconstructed into something better?

Let me guess, alt-255? You can leave now CTR.

you are not alone

You do know there's at least 3 positions up for grabs in the Supreme Court, as well as perhaps the final say in the demographic future of the USA right?

It's literally:
>Leftist Multi-Cultural Globalist VS Rightist Mono-Cultural Nationalism
choice here.

You are retarded if you lay on some dysfunctional middle ground garbage, that has lead us to this mess to begin with. Just a Nostalgic drive air head, who thinks things were pretty good when they grew up, rather then the reality that they were just oblivious to the two cultural titians clashing for the future soul of humanity.

It's black and white.... And refusing to make choice is as honourable, as sitting in passive observence, as two passengers fight for the wheel of the bus, hurdling towards a cliff.

Come be a radical moderate with me

I'm a Cruz Missile Now!
Don't let the Googles getcha!

Look at Europe.

Why is that in Europe we have multi party democracies with colation governments of 3~5 parties even!

Menwhile in America it's Donkey or Elephnat or fuck off.

Vote the fucking independents you inbred cucks.

Both Berine and Donalds aren't Democrat or Republican they had to join just to be seen.

Your politician system is fuck up. REPAIR IT.

>We must always fall into the 2 party cuck system, so cuck yourself for the lesser of 2 evils!

lol. It's a shame Gary Johnson is such a shitty libertarian or I'd vote 3rd party. Yes, throwing it away or whatever, but people need to be encouraged to go outside the 3 party system rather than always feel like they have to throw their lot in with a shitty option. It's an awful voting system and I don't want to vote for some popular shitbag that doesn't represent my interests.

You all seem pretty up in arms about supporting the two-party political system in America. Ever think beyond one party or the other? Ever think that maybe the true superior organization and application of thought lies within a combination of the underlying natures of both parties?

Unless you're an imbecile Trump should easily appeal to you given he stands for capitalism with sustainable limits which will benefit people.

But if you're one of those lolbergtarians who genuinely believes the free market will magically fix everything because you're a capitalist version of a communist then feel free to kill yourself.

>says nothing
>lol triggered
>wow you guys are like sjws
fuck off faggot

This isn't a regular election. I've already stated this.

Your tastes don't come tailor made, and this is going to impact the entire course of the 21st century.

>but driving off the cliff into the Ocean, or into a ravine to crash and starve, are both shitty options!

Well are you a fatass? Or can you swim? It's a critical judgement, not a story book. If both are equally bad, then you obviously don't care enough to look into actual facts and weigh them for me to take you seriously.

It had nothing to do with the two party system, OP is a fag and everyone sensed it, and when called out he displayed it.

N-Nothing wrong with the two party system you continue voting good goy!

I never implied that you Neanderthal looking Croatian.

Maybe so faglord but who are you gonna vote for at the end of the day, you fucking nigger? Are you going to vote for ending Western civilization or preserving it? You don't get to be a dithering faggot on this question you triple kike

>Unless you're an imbecile Trump should easily appeal to you given he stands for capitalism

He doesn't appeal to me because he seems like a clueless imbecile that is out of his depth. He just blathers on about generic horse shit and doesn't seem to strongly believe in much of anything. He just says whatever he thinks will make him win the election. Why should I have a lot of faith in a literal jew bootlicker?

He's just another generic corrupt sack of shit. I'm not excited about him at all.

See above. You seem to think Trump is going to affect some great change or stop the course that America is already on. You are wrong. Other than in some superficial social way, I have no idea why you have so much faith that he isn't out for himself. He doesn't fucking care about your interests. He has contradicted himself repeatedly and seems completely open to compromising on any position if it gets him more votes. That you fell for his obvious bullshitting is pathetic.

My other option is a literal criminal who will just continue business as usual. Fuck both of you, I'm not voting for either of them.

>neither political party has the same platform as me personally

no idea
old admin , friend of moot
Habbo hotel pool
dunno, his image was split up like slowpokes and was posted piece by piece
going onto 7chan
boxxy, forget other two
word filter for nigger
?
yotsuba
my credit card number

^
^ ^

>Being offended easily means you are incorrect!

Just stop this. SJWs are bad primarily because they are incorrect, and from THAT stems the reason why their draconian speech and behavior controls are bad things. Them throwing hissy-fits and being offended is very secondary. It is only funny because they were, primarily, incorrect and it is fun to gloat at them after know we are in the right.

There are other subsets of people who get offended who are not "like SJWs" just for getting offended or angry. These people don't try to institute mass speech and behavior controls to suit their whims.

So you're a centrist, like any sane person. No one said you had to pick an extreme side of the political spectrum. Stop thinking about politics like a sports game of team A vs team B.

feel that

What Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have been constructed to be by the population will make either of their elections have huge cultural and social resonance. Who gives a shit what Donald Trump does, he'll do President things and probably not collapse the country, better than you can say for George Bush.

The inertia and largely autonomous nature of modern bureaucratic governments has allowed a variety political literal who's like Ronald Reagan, Vladimir Putin, and Dilma Rousseff assume power and do a basically OK job. Hillary Clinton is going to use her le ebin political skills to enrich and promote herself, not govern 10x better than Trump or whatever liberals tell themselves

Yeah I got called a "far left ethno nationalist" on a cuckservative blog's comments section.

>SJWs are mostly bad because they're incorrect, not because they're easily offended reactionary cunts!
>Sincerely, holocaust denying conspiracy theorist retard. Clinton coughed up rock sized phlegm from her lungs and her totally not bodyguard black doctor guy Dr. Okunola had a diazepam injector and not a flashlight. We only care about truth here!

Seriously, get your head out of your ass and get some perspective. You guys are wrong about shit constantly.

>drinking cheap lambrusco wine on the Gianicolo Hill overlooking Rome
Sometimes I like to imagine the OP actually coming to the realization to just how bad censorship and echo chambers can be online.