Clinton already won the debates

It's over. Trump literally cannot win the debates now. Facts have a liberal bias, that's a fact. As the guy in the video on CNN says, she's planning to correct the record live at the debates

cnn.com/2016/09/21/politics/hillary-clinton-debate-preparation-donald-trump/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KG9GFzM7zc4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509
youtube.com/watch?v=jtXPa-Bq6vY
oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnVfU57HGYo
youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k
youtube.com/watch?v=RjdqCVDFEmY&t=1m14s
religionofconquest.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/terrorism-statistics-islam-versus-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
forbes.com/2006/09/20/trump-wealth-biz_06rich400_0921trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0mjBPIuHO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1D-HjSZ7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CR0k5xdUxBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Opens up the first links on google to spout out misinformation off buzzfeed and huffpo during debates

I don't see it going well for her...

>hillary clinton begins talking in that shrill voice about something Trump did years and years ago
>Trump smiles
>she continues, unaware of the danger she is rapidly approaching
>Trump reaches into his breast pocket
>Hillary looks over, confused
>Trump takes out a piece of paper
>"Excuse me."

Can you read? The article says that Hillary is going to fact check Trump, not the other way around. Trump doesn't really care about facts, only fee-fees.

continue

>Trump doesn't really care about facts, only fee-fees.
Other way around, boss.

>fact-check your opponent
>while he stays on the offense
poor tactics, HRC team is basically allowing team Trump to stay inside their OODA loop

Unless she has some new dirt on Trump, it's not going to do anything. Literally all of the scandals Trump has been involved in have already been called out a billion times by CNN and absolutely nothing has come of it. As we saw with what happened with Khizr Khan, the only thing that can stump Trump, is Trump.

Literally noone gives a single shit whenever a politician starts 'fact checking' with numbers and statistics. Nobody cares. they are all just meaningless numbers.

The only things people care about is someone dominating or quips.

Romney dominated Obama in the first debate last time because he asserted himself but the other 2 debates were forgettable and meh and the whole thing ende dup not mattering.

If trump just ridicules her on national TV and throws her off balance like Jeb its over.

Even jeb's pre-practiced self asserting himself after donald puts him down came off as weak.

I hope Trump asks Hillary about her IT guy, the combetta man

>HE RACIST
>HE BIGOT
>HE XENOPHOBIC
>WAIT I NEED TO SHIT MY PANTS HOLD ON

How? Will they be feeding her lines through her hearing aid?

Nobody believes a word she says anyway.

The good thing is that nobody votes based on facts, everyone pretends they do but they actually vote based on feefees.

>but the other 2 debates were forgettable
I only remember the second debate where Obama literally had the moderators fact check Romney

She tried this during the debates with Obama, she got her shit pushed in because she gets angry and shrill whenever someone doesn't accept her as an absolute source.

>Jeb comes out prepared to go toe to toe with the god emporer
>Goes all out on Trump, who let's him think he is gaining the upperhand.
>*pointing at jeb* "More energy tonight, I like that"

With that single line Trump put the final nail in Jeb's coffin.

Trump is going to be playing this whole thing reserved though, which leaves Hillary entirely out of options. She has to hope she can bait him into something.

How well do you think she corrected the record here?

youtube.com/watch?v=KG9GFzM7zc4

Lot of loyalty for a low-payed glorified handyman.

Dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet, and I used to plug my dial up phone into a machine to reach a green screen BBS.

She's going to poop herself and have a Parkinson's fit.

>fact-check
lmao does she know anything about [PERSUASION] at all?

what do you think will happen when trump brings up the fact that the Clinton foundation stole 98% of the billions of dollars for the Haiti relief?

I can't believe this is real life

Hi Dilbertman.

Candy Crowley. And she was wrong. And she apologized late (granted the damage at that point was done, and th apology was a backpage story). What ever happened to her? That was all at the beginning of the Benghazi shitstorm.

he's a vip guy

Spot on Estonia. That's why Trump will win if she tries to bring fact check BS in.

If only she had bought Dilbertman's book like Trump did.

for

Trumps going to go presidential mode now. He's been established as the Dad candidate now, and will protect us from evil. With all the googles and mudslime attacks this is just enforcing trumps narrative that US has serious problems right now. All he has to do is assert himself as our protector.

>Facts have a liberal bias, that's a fact.

Black Crime Statistics.

I hate to say it but he's right. I've been trying to redpill with stats for months but memes are more effective by a factor of fucking 30.

In the famous exchange between Ben Shapiro and Persuasion Man:
"Facts don't care about your feelings"
"That's why humans ignore them"

So she'll drag herself down "correcting the record" while he makes her look stupid and unlikable?

Can't wait.

ewe

>Facts have a liberal bias

Good thing Trump is a liberal

The zinger of the debate will be a stumping followed by something along the lines of, "you can't blame Matt Lauer this time, Hillary."

jew

If I pulled of that fursuit, would he die?

I'd say the real nail was the raucous laughter from the audience in reaction to that line

Trump's biggest lies are usually just exaggerations. Most of the core tenants of his campaign (immigration, foreign policy, and trade) are perfectly legitimate concerns rooted in facts. You're not going to make people feel better if only 5% of Muslims are terrorists instead of 10% or whatever the actual number is.

>That's why Trump will win if she tries to bring fact check BS in.

Yeah, fuck Clinton for trying to muddy the debate waters with facts and evidence!

>Estonia
More like Elbonia.

How are you not Canadian?

She will die before second round, keks wills it

>literally correcting the record

Tbh Americans are too dumb for this to work. We like clear talking and passion, not an old lady explaining the minutia of why something is wrong.

except when those facts are about the reality of racial differences. those facts have a right wing bias

wisdom

>facts™ from Politifact™

nothing to see here

>Trump has his own source for everything he says
>confidently looks at Hillary and laughs "you're wrong" when she starts mansplaining
>Hillary strokes out and dies

>Making the entire debate about Trump by playing defense the entire time
J U S T

Trump does this regularly, he conflates numbers, but not so much that it's outright lying.
>Trump claims to have $10 billion
>But Forbes says he only has $4.5 billion; he's a liar
>Yeah but $4.5 billion is still a lot of money
>I mean, he has his own plane; why would he lie?

Art of the deal.

other way around.

Hillary, honey, I promise you don't want to do this. Her best chance is sticking STRICTLY to policy, and I mean strictly, making sure her bought moderators do not allow it to stray. She needs the debate held like a QA session where her and Trump answer questions, but never interact.

Trump's been circling her like a predator since last year, he's got everything. She throws a rock and he'll unleash a nuclear arsenal.

Expect plenty of that to happen again this time. The debates are being moderated by Clinton people.

It's already been exposed through the DNC email leaks that CNN works for Hillary (we already knew that anyway) but now the evidence is in writing and we can see actual examples of collusion - we should expect the moderation to actively work against Trump the entire debate. Expect the audience to be stacked with liberals who jeer and boo at him as well, in order to present the illusion that Trump does not have the populace behind him.

>facts and evidence
What facts and evidence? Around 90% of what she says is lies, bullshit, manufactured nonsense.

She will be overrun by the actual facts that she was caught lying about her health to the country, she was called out by the FBI on her negligent behavior, she is now the recent recipient of a new investigation involving her IT guy that asked reddit to delete her emails.

You're trying to project a false image of someone who is literally crumbling

If she brings up Pepe, it's over. Anyone outside of her fan club will think she's nuttier than Trump.

Oh wow... even for Australia that is quite a post.

So is it going to go:
>It looks like Trump didn't donate __ as much as he said.
>Hold it Hilary, that is not true
>Trump wait your turn let Hilary finish

>Trump why [insert red herring question]?
>Well first let me get back to what Clinton said
>okay you are not answering our questions, back to Hilary

>rinse, repeat
I heard the panelists are all on payroll.

>OH YEAH DONALD
>WHAT ABOUT THAT RACIST GREEN CARTOON FROG THAT'S THE MASCOT OF THE ALT RIGHT WHICH WAS CREATED BY VLADIMIR PUTIN
>Hillary looks like she's off her fucking meds

>Trump responds with Thank You for Correcting the Record

>"I'm here to uhh correct the uhh record on Mr Trump"
>"Let me tell you. *cough* that *cough cough cough cough*
>Sips water
>"Let me tell you about Mr Trumps so called policy. He uhh uhh he *cough*
>5 minute coughing fit

I bet Trumps really worried.

If that happens Trump will just ignore them and interrupt the shit out of Hillary until she seizures.

Holy shit that's deep.

>fact checking

She's gonna ask Trump about the green frog, isn't she?

Meme-magic is finally coming into the world again?

Clinton is going to cite sites run by her cronies. Watch politifact come up with it's bullshit

>Expect the audience to be stacked with liberals who jeer and boo at him as well, in order to present the illusion that Trump does not have the populace behind him.
The rest of your post is likely true, but it's hard for me to believe this will happen unless they all-out ban republicans from attending the debates.

Trump supporters are so fucking passionate that 80% of the audience could be paid shills and the other 20% will still overpower them with cheers.

>Clinton is going to cite sites run by her cronies

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

> Trump and Hillary at debate
> Hillary accuses Trump of being a conspiracy theorist
> Trump smiles and drops a line about how "Hillary believes that Alex Jones, Vladimir Putin, and an internet cartoon frog named Pepe are in a white supremacist coalition called the Alt Right conspiring against her campaign and potentially planning to harm her"

Trump could bring up the frog and make her answer about it.

No, reality have a genocidal fascism bias.
If it didn't, genetic research would not have been killed in the west.
And the few studies that do slip through the ban only corroborate the inferiority of googles, women and others subhumans.

I'd die laughing. I'm not even kidding.

I love how I would have thought this was an outrageous conspiracy theory 5 years ago and would now think significantly less of someone who doesn't agree with this. The shit we are dealing with is the result of the generation which was subjected to this propaganda coming of age and now being in charge.

>Uhh ackchewally Dahnuld poltifact says you're lying

"fact checking" does not mean to the democratswhat it means to us.

our idea of fact checking:
1: "did you know we are currently on the moon?"
2: "we are not on the moon sir, as evidenced by the fact that every night we can see the moon, or at least what has been called the moon for as long as we know"

Democratic "fact checking":

1:" we are on the moon"
2:" That's wrong (pauses for applause from liberals) and I'm going to tell you why! I am so offended, and so are the people here! (pause for applause) How dare you, how DARE, you say that, everyone knows, EVERYONE knows that only conspiracy theorists will believe the lie that we are on the moon"

See the difference?

Waste of time, moral attacking, no actual evidence, not directly answering the question, referencing things that nobody has (strawman arguement).

REMEMBER THIS: She will be non stop throwing strawman arguments at Trump to slow him down and force HIM to fact check.

THAT is her game plan.
It's to OVERWHELM.
Just like every other thing the liberals say, it's in reverse, TRUMP will be the one fact checking.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtXPa-Bq6vY

ABUHHHGGUUUU TRUMP AHHHH UGHHHH

>Hillary begins convulsing on stage as she begins to choke
>Trump jumps off his chair to her while she's convulsing
>"Jeb taught me this trick, ma'am."
>Trump pulls out a tiny frog statue from his pocket and puts it on Hillary's chest
>Her stroking immediately begins to fade away and Hillary dies in Trump's arms in front of America and the world

I would smear shit on my neighborhood Clinton Campaign center if he does this.

Post yfw shillary collapses and dies at Monday's debate

>repeating digits

praise Kek

> unless they all-out ban republicans from attending

Would you put it past them? I wouldn't.

>She needs the debate held like a QA session where her and Trump answer questions, but never interact.
What, like the Commander in Chief forum where she got BTFO?

There should never be an (((audience))) during presidential debates, it isn't a circus. If anyone makes any noise they should be kicked the fuck out. What a disgusting joke.

this cunt is right.

the lefts idea of fact checking is taking something and throwing every strawman/appeal to emotion argument at it (nod an argubent).

hillary is shitting her pants overtime even thinking about debating the god emperor of mankind

she just gonna literally shit herself and we all know it

Aww sheeit nigga

Hillary confirmed being reset to zero i.e. dead

>Trump giving a shit about being interrupted
Excuse me! It's like you didn't even watch the first 11 debates.

The moderator strolled away from the agenda, and he suffered for it. Don't expect him to get many more opportunities.

I could see that. Either way, I think at some point Pepe comes up. She made too much of a stink about it for either Trump or the moderators to ignore. Then billions will see the glory of Kek and be inspired to shitpost

>it isn't a circus
It is though. These aren't professional, academic debates.

And I'm all out of emails.

>The moderator strolled away from the agenda
Hillary pls go

It'd be hard to enforce that, and if they were found out, a lot of people would be furious.

What they'll at least do, and for sure CNN is going to do it, is adjust the crowd response so it sounds like there are more cheers for Clinton and more boos for Trump. You know, so people are aware who the good and evil candidates are.

Don't call me a cunt, you faggot!

The difference will be that Trump won't stand there waiting to have his turn to respond, waiving his finger around in an attempt to not appear sexist.

this is just too much

When are the debates, lads?

holy shit! by kek

I mean during the streams for the debates btw, may not have been too clear, I'm tired.

wtf I like bernie now.

shadilay

Can't wait til 9:30AM tomorrow when the congressional commitee resumes their hearing with the newly acquired Paul Combetta reddit fiasco as fuel for the flames to burn the witch at the stake.

oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/

8 hours until Hillary can no longer even contest.

.025%

cot damn

I thought these debates had the audiences shut the fuck up. I fucking hate hearing the audience boo or cheer

Trump & Hillary's first debate will be on the 26th, user.

"Even when I lie I tell the truth."

Nothing has to be factual if Trump makes it the truth.

prediction: trump will BTFO Hillary at the debate however the media will find one thing he said that's controversial or can be twisted & theyll latch on to it like a pit bull.

You fucked it you silly swede

oh boy i can't wait for her to short circuit after her fact checking yields no results.

and i hope he insists on no "hearing aids" for this debate.

Way too many. That's 2.5 terrorist per 10,000 refugees.

It's a shame I'll be asleep during the happening. Oh well.

This can only end well
>Clinton is a liar, a cheat, and a criminal. I will make America great again
>Nuh uh, nuh uh, nuh uh

Which is why trump wins

I hope she does a better job on stage than she did here on the internet. If anything, it only made more people Trump supporters by hiring dumb fucks to "correct the record" which only got BTFO by actual facts.

>this

The only people brain dead enough to be swayed by the (((debates))) wont be convinced by reasoned arguments.

If they were, they would already have chosen who to support.

They are the bottom of the barrel emotional voters.

When, not if, Trump dominates the debates Hillary will be F.U.C.K.E.D

No audience noise allowed in the debates.

>Clinton fact-checks Trump.
>A majority of Americans find her untrustworthy.
>Her facts are inherently perceived as lies.
>Trump seems Presidential, honest, and caring, even if he lies/exaggerates.
>Trump wins.
>Mass liberal suicide ensues.

PRAISE KEK

this is completely true

So how will you shills react when Hillary collapses from getting stumped into the fucking ground?

>based on feefees

More like they vote on an issue that is so fundamental to them that they could give less of a fuck if their candidate was a reptilian that gained sustenance by appearing to babies in nightmares about Hell. As long as their candidate doesn't reverse their pet issue or issues they will vote for that candidate.

People are consistently retarded

You can't stump Trump, not because of some 'we haven't found his kryptonite yet' or 'we just have to find the right zinger', its because he has mastered the art of going positive on any situation that is made about him

Any wart, any blemish you try to shine a spotlight on when 'exposing' Trump is playing exactly into his entire style, you could be 100% right and it will still be a net gain for him because he fucking knows how to present himself as winning and how to control his image

I BEG Hillary to try and make the whole debate about 'fact checking' Trump, holy shit we could use a break digging her grave for her, it would be very kind of her to do it for us

It still surprises me how much Trump continues to expose these fucking retards in politics and the media, one single man with a unique tactical approach and they fucking fall apart. Absolutely pathetic. We need someone like Trump that can adapt and utilize that unique approach.

I SWEAR IT'S REAL! THE FROGS POST HATEFUL SLURS!

>implying Hillary will do anything that all 16 other Republican candidates haven't tried
>destroyed Jeb Bush and told him his brother was a horrible president in front of his mother and father, while in Neo-Con heaven
>destroyed a Princeton national debate champion with 4 different national titles from 1992 just by calling him a liar
>is not afraid to say the obvious or the sacred
>will bring up every Hillary US intervention screw-up, every Clinton Foundation donation from foreign countries, every development from the email leak, every donation from Wallstreet and special interests, and every single lie she has every said

Here's a preview for Monday:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnVfU57HGYo

Your candidate has absolutely zero chance to survive this.

I'm convinced Trump will do poorly at the debates but I have no reason to believe this.

And Kek spake thus

>Will they be feeding her lines through her hearing aid?
That's possible. Cred Forums should infiltrate the debates and spam some ultrasound noise to stop it.

>She is going to have pre rehearsed lines
>She is going to sound more and more like a robotic politician

Surely this won't be a beat down of epic proportions like last time a robot walked into a debate Vs a Shark

youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k

Islam and Trannies would beg to differ.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjdqCVDFEmY&t=1m14s

This is still one of my favorite stumpings trump has dished out.

That slimy worm cooper, right at the start of a 2 hour interview, flat out lied about the facts. Trump was prepared.

Hillary needs to be very very careful.

religionofconquest.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/terrorism-statistics-islam-versus-christianity/

>inb4 posting biased article (numbers are accurate)

>In 2015, ISIS killed more people than Timothy McVeigh, the KKK, the IRA, and the Spanish Inquisition combined (rough quote)

my dudes

I would like to invoke my 5th amendment right

Also, 0.025 * 1,600,000,000 = 40,000,000 extremists

polonium laced cough drops

>find out the frequency
>overpower the signal "itty bitty baby itty bitty boat" repeated over and over

>fact checking in real time
Of course she'll do that. she's going to wear an earpiece. Trump will lean over and pluck it out

Holy fuck, the stumping of the century.

All that matters is sound bytes at this point, its why Trump won the primaries in the first place

Not really considering hispanics are often counted as white in many jurisdictions as well as liberals pushing to ignore race as a stat for crime. If anything the stats we do have are carefully massaged to paint things as well as possible from a leftist perspective. Obfuscation of these facts is getting worse each year since leftist arguments aren't empirically or theoretically sound. FOIA requests are being delayed until after the election. Yellen is pushing what they can economically even the interest rates as long as possible for the next administration. It's going to be a time bomb waiting to explode if Trump wins and they know it.

>she's planning to correct the record live at the debates
easy if you have an ear piece

Trump should call her out on it

Too bad Christie dropped out he would have made an awesome ally for Trump.

>Trump & Hillary's first debate will be on the 26th,
Trump could also bring a pickle jar, either way she'd be fucked.

The best thing anyone could do is jam that stupid earpiece

>Clinton already won the debates

She really is scared of debating with trump, isn't she?

She will do ANYTHING to avoid debating with trump.

Careful user, doing something like that might cause her to have to actually think for once. Also, she might have "heatstroke" if someone did that.

May my digits be a prophecy. May Pepe be mentioned at the debate. Kek wills it.

God I hope Trump brings this up and exposes those dirty skypes

she is going to attack trumps lies when she is much bigger liar

my digits confirm Trump will come out on top

Trump, will just shill about emails no matter what they say. Also no one believes media anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

that pink pussy makes me horny

Checked, fuck googles and their dirty, greasy skype masters

Worry not, for our god is superior

Praise be to kek

Exactly. Her first challenge is to stay upright for the duration. She should focus on that.

Yeah thats why Hillary Clinton made that "Black Girl Magic" comment. Because shes so based in facts and not feel good bs, right?

Hilarious projection

>Scrolls through government site
>Sees "Hearing on closing the Talent Gap in Federal IT'"

Paul Combetta legally confirmed to have No Talent!

Heh

Crashing this server, with no survivors!

>89842506 (OP)
Well, you can get a good idea of how she may win from the shills of reddit.

You can always tell what the campaign position is because every thread over there is a sea of the same comment in slightly different wording. Your first clue is that you should never see everyone agreeing with eachother, especially on the internet, where people literally live to be contrarian even if they don't believe it.

Anyway, they constantly refer to Clinton as a "policy wonk". Apparently she is amazing at policy and her policies are amazing, but the corrupt media won't talk about them, all they do is focus on Trump. Any policy debate for her should be a slam dunk.

Although, I wonder how much policies matter when no one believes what you say.

PRAISE KEK

Trump victory confirmed

Normies vote because of feefees, that's why they're adamantly against Trump, logical thinkers are for Trump because he is objectively better and Clinton is objectively a cunt

oh boy I see this going really swell
>Hilldawg attempts to correct the record
>has a mind wipe half way through correcting and forgets where she even is let alone what she was saying for a few minutes
>Trump proceeds to run a train on her while she has the classic deer in the headlights looks and her "aids" off screen are screaming to throw in the towel

Hillary will have a stroke

Fact checking that will equate to lies out the ass. But yeah, Clinton has enough skeletons to load Trumps linguistic minigun

VIP im yiffy

The trick is to subtly conflate facts with memes. That's why the crude drawing memes and the sexy texts work so well

Everyone always have a plan until they get hit.

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME

He is worth $10 billion numnuts, Trump Towers are easily worth $6 billion alone

Bernie Sanders was down 19% in Michigan before they debated. 2 days later he won it.

Did you see that shithead from the Clinton Campaign flop on Morning Joe? Her policies are shit and she will falp back on personal attacks like she has this entire election

Gas the skypes TECH WAR NOW

checked and keked

I thought in Australia you call your m8s cunt

Guilty

Fox News spent an entire Republican primary debate fact-checking and showing Trump's contradictory positions while he could only respond, it didn't work.

If this were true, then why does the liberal media have to hide the Muslim perpetrators of terrorist attacks? They try to cover them up as much as possible so people don't think it's a Muslim. For a worldview based on facts, they sure are worried about reality.

honestly i've forgotten how remarkable trump was during the debates. hillary is going to be destroyed.

no one is really driven by logic, although many believe they are
>logical thinkers are for Trump because they -feel- he is objectively better and -feel- Clinton is objectively a cunt

the only time I ever cried this year was at a trump rally

i-is there rule34 of the guy on the right?

Yes, she will fact check that he's racist misogynist rapist KKK fuck which worked so well during the campaign.

This has been a fun day

Chekt

Lines ill Larry will learn an use during the debate:
" We heard this a thousand times already, mr Trump ! Enough !"
" I'm gonna win this country by uniting it, not the opposite !"
" I'm gonna be the president of all Americans, not just the ones I picked and choosed".

I agree with you, but the Trump crowd clearly cares more about facts than fees

Which rally btw? The one after his trip to Mexico?

He's been conflating his wealth for years. I'm voting for Trump so you're barking up the wrong tree, Sparky.

forbes.com/2006/09/20/trump-wealth-biz_06rich400_0921trump.html

Last two will be easy to retort because she fucked up with the deplorables shit

(((Forbes)))

Do I think his liquid assets is $10 billion? No, but his networth is clearly over $4 billion, you can do that by estimating the worth of his properties alone

Anaheim CA before the convention
I was right next to him when he was shaking hands; he shook the guy next to me

>Facts have a liberal bias, that's a fact.
Are you sure that's what you meant to say?

"Facts have a liberal bias"

Then why do they so consistently prove you wrong?

Find me a valid, researched source outside of Trump himself that says his net worth is currently $10 billion. I'll concede that his brand is worth more now, but he includes that in his own valuation, which should only include the parts of his brand that have been monetized. Otherwise it's a guess at best.

If Trump can pull off a few moments like he did with Anderson Cooper where he literally pulls the facts out on air and reads them, he'll ruin Hillary.

Fug i forgot about this. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself after that.

Yeah the media crusade against poorly drawn frog was probably the worst mistake their campaign made.

Not because it was cringeworthy or entirely wrong - I mean smug images were used as a reaction to various buttblasted morons for ages around here but that's not the point.

They've shown that they are intimidated by fucking internet frog, ffs and let EVERYBODY see this. This is plain childish, a sign that her campaigners and advisors(and likely Hillary herself) live in some parallel reality where this shit matters. You can post memes on twitter because huh, people who use twatter understand it, but trying to argue against them on the TV only make people's bullshit meters go crazy.

Trump needs to bring a radio jammer on stage with him

Clinton has no message

SHE IS DONE

>facts

KEK. Nobody cares about facts. Howard Stern's segment on roger ailes how he won the election for nixon will destroy any fact based fantasies you have youtube.com/watch?v=0mjBPIuHO4A

If they actually debate, (I think they won't), Trump will say so much insane shit to trigger the media that the only conversations/footage/talking points after will be 'Did you see what Trump said?'. Nobody will care what Hillary said, she will be reduced to Jeb tier. Trump is a master shill, when the media all comes to him the day after he will just shill his platform immediately to the normies tuning in like he usually does.

That's assuming they even debate, remember Hillary could drop dead mid debate and Trump just wants to cruise to an easy victory in November so I'm betting both sides will find excuses not to debate then blame each other for not debating.

And a dog whistle.

That's awesome

Do the research yourself. Look at Trump towers, he owns 33 world wide. Each is easily worth over $100 million alone, altogether it's more than $4 billion, closer to $6 billion, and that doesn't account any other assets, liquid or otherwise, that he has accumulated in the past 30 years.

I believe if he says he is worth $10 billion, he probably is, or close to it.

He definitely holds billions worth of real estate, apparently this amount is $10 billion but who knows how many loans he's taken out on them.

Trump owns entire city blocks in Manhattan, that alone makes him Moneybags McDuck rich. I'm sure like every other super rich guy he's finessed his taxes to pay as little as possible, so probably his company where he is majority owner keeps a lot of the cash and just expenses everything including his personal jet to it.

Has Cred Forums made peace with Zyklon Ben Garrison that you don't photoshop his stuff anymore?

>More energy tonight, I like that
Fuck Trump truly is on another level. But he did have trouble with Cruz. I think Cruz was able to get under his skin a little.

1.6 billion Muslims in the world

And how many support terrorist activities but don't actually commit them?

>user on the bottom of the world gets it backwards

You make the claim you do the proof.

Hmmm, technically Trump can hide a jammer in his suit. He can do it only once(later on they'll expect it and search him properly) but that one time will be glorious.

>alt rijght moves to using homoerotic comics to promote their white supremacist agenda

links Clinton Cash right after the debate on his twitter

I don't believe it.

Why not park a van with a powerful jammer nearby?

I liked his "You better not attack" quip

Look up how much Trump Towers are worth, times it by 33, ends up being more than $4 billion. Aka (((Forbes))) is wrong about his net worth.

It's semantics, but they're wrong.

four dimensional chess you wouldn't understand likely

People will realise that something's wrong because transmission to their studios gets noisy.

This should be small, and man portable, you only need to make her earpiece to generate some white noise to make her life a chore during that debate.

Where is this 33 number from? A shit ton of Trump Org's biz comes from receiving licensing fees for slapping TRUMP on whatever property some developer is building. Also he has a shit ton of other businesses? So his net worth undoubtedly can't be defined by some number times 33.. are you retarded?

are you joking? liberals cant into logic period.

What. 33 Trump towers is what that other user was saying, you dumb google. If each is worth 100 million, you times that by 33, and you get a rough, rough ballpark of 4 billion. Add on his licensing fees and he might as well be Monopoly man levels of rich.

>Facts have a liberal bias, that's a fact

> But bias is bad, we should not have bias.
> Bias privileges certain worldviews and lifestyles over others, that's bad.
> Designating certain things as facts privileges certain ideas over others and is ablist against the delusional neuroatypical.
> Also privileges certain information over other, such as useful social constructs like polite fictions.

checkmate lib

All a moot point anyway since Hillary will just spend the whole debate spinning a cloud of lies and corruption. You'll be able to smell it through the tv.

If the area has chairs with cushions you can go in with a portable jammer flick it on and stuff it into one of the chairs cushions

I think jammers are illegal in public though

No ones falling for it tool.

BUILD WALL.

>Facts have a liberal bias, that's a fact

Pretending that's true, and then pretending that it's true a second time, does not actually make it true.

Looks like the person you were arguing with had number wrong.

33 licensing projects with a valuation of 527 million... not close to a billi even

>hillary relying on facts

Good luck with that..

Clinton has been submerged in policy for decades. There's no way she's studying to "fact-check".

She's probably watching tape of him to find his weakness as a debater. Maybe watching videos of his surrogates to see what they're studying up since they probably get the same material that Trump gets.

I don't expect the debate to change many minds.

Does Trump wholly own those buildings?

I believe this is the reason he's been hiding his tax returns. He's probably not close to being a billionaire.

Clinton isn't doing anything except crawling into her sarcophagus to try and regain enough stamina to stand upright for 15 minutes straight.

They are going to come back after the first break and she's going to be sitting down.

And you thought George HW Bush looking at his watch during the debate was bad-- imagine what Hillary playing with her soon-to-be-smashed iPhone will be like. Cucks of a feather flop together.

Net worth can't be determined from tax returns you dumb fucking shill
He's holding them back to make Hillary look retarded when he released them and challenges her to match him with her wall Street speeches

I swear you fucking autists are so retarded

>facts don't matter if it doesn't align with my political view

It's like I'm really on tumblr

>mfw Hillary gets arrested in the middle of the debates

>implying they are facts

Fucking Cooper always looks as if he's restraining the urge to just scream racist and demand the show be cut.

>Clinton preparing to listen to earpiece
Wow, such news!

If Hillary has a coughing fit during a debate, its all over.

didn't exactly work well for him in the long run though, now did it?

>I think Cruz was able to get under his skin a little.

Cruz and Kasich were just stubborn as fuck, and thought that if they dragged the contest out long enough, they could get their wet dream brokered convention and use their establishment muscle to browbeat Trump out of the nomination.

>"Well according to Politico..."

also if they're gonna play that game Trump is gonna pull out like 9000 pew research papers.

They are going to try to stump him with the unsure answer that buzzfeed found about weather he supported the war in iraq or not.

A person with no charisma cannot debate against someone with it. It's gonna be a modern version of Kennedy vs. Nixon. Hilary is slimey and gross and comes off cold and boring. Trump for all of his gaffs is extremely charismatic.

>telling your enemies your strategy before the battle begins
truly the continuation of Obama's legacy

kek

>Princeton national debate champion with 4 different national titles from 1992 just by calling him a liar
And who might this be?

should be called jeb_heading_to_debates.gif

meh. he could have them all mortaged for all we know. those towers could possibly be nothing but debt. i find it unlikely, just pointing out that it is not a very accurate way to judge assets unless you actually know the specific financial situation of each building.

for all we know 20 out of the 30 buildings could be running at a loss.

>00
>00
>00
>0000

The future is too bright

fug.
cant believe I wasted such a quality get shit talking trump.

how should I make my penance to kek?

kek

If people gave a fuck about facts they wouldn't vote for either candidate.

Won't happen. The old hag is going to be pumped on a witches brew of drugs that will probably shorten her lifespan but will keep her going through the debate.

>checkem

I love these shill threads. They start by slinging CTR bullshit around and end with Trump supporter solidarity and looking forward to a great show.

Its still to early to tell but one thing is very clear: Hillary has NO idea how to handle Trump in the debates. All she knows is he has changed from his exaggerated rhetoric style of fighting back and getting attention. IMO he has become Presidential, confident and self assured. I don't think Hillary will shit herself in the debates. She's shitting every day before then

Cooper got fucking owned.

>My mom is the strongest woman I know
>She should be running.

Holy fuck why did I miss the debates.

Wow youre actually roleplaying this shit, how fucking autistic are you

They're sitting for the debates. Didn't you know that? Hillary requested it.

Listen, I assume you're white because you sound like a patriot.

See pic - Trump is a known nigger lover. Now, if you carefully examine each candidates policies, Trump is actually the pro-nigger candidate. His policies benefit niggers and spics - despite everyone's conclusions that he is a racist.

You see, when you stop illegal immigration, you effectively stop a near-slave labor that our white businesses benefit from and open up jobs for the retarded sub-human niggers and spics that are here.

So instead of having a bunch of spic slaves that are slaves to their employers, we'll have a bunch of niggers and spics learning skills, working jobs, supporting families, breeding, and eventually moving into the suburbs, the white suburbs.

I know this all takes some critical thinking to understand, so I have little faith in you, but if you look at the history of the democratic party, they are the party of the KKK and the confederacy, Jim Crowe laws and abortion (which is great at culling the nigger population).

So Heil Hillary -White power, vote for Hillary

fact-check? the bitch can barely stand or speak for more than 20 minutes without coughing up a lung. fact-check.

google please.

Shut up Sam

>being this jewish

Is Hillary a crypto-kike?

Facts only seem like they have a liberal bias when compared to conservatives who have an extreme aversion to reality.

So basically the entire debate is going to be a trump press conference with Hillary as an interviewer?

Damn, it's been a while since the debates. Trump really is a fucking beast.

I just hope he doesn't soften his tone or something in a misguided attempt to appeal to a wider audience.

This should read Hillary's earpiece will fact check Trump.

>The numbers are valid
>Mostly false

jesus fucking christ

This. He ended Rand Paul's fact-checking ass by literally calling him an ugly manlet to his face.

People will be tuning into this debate for banter and spectacle. If Hillary gets up there and starts wagging fingers and droning on in that nasally grade school principal voice, she's toast. Trump is going to bring the heat.

HOLY SHIT

>Do you mind if I read you this statement?

STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D

That's his strategy

>State a grossly exaggerated fact
>Outrage
>Opponents correct him
>Thereby acknowledges the unexaggerated fact
>Real fact now all over the news

They keep falling for it. Again and again.

what if this was a ctr thread to see what Cred Forums thought trump was going to do

Habeeb it.

It's not a big secret if you've watched him for the past year, and it's not like there's anything she can do to stop it.

the problem is that republicans love ugly spectacle while liberals and moderates are repulsed by it.

He's not campaigning for the republican vote, he already got that.

his insults will lose him the election if he tries that shit on anyone else.

>MORE ENERGY TONIGHT, I LIKE THAT
>I KNOW YOU'RE BUILDING UP ON YOUR ENERGY, BUT IT ISN'T WORKING THAT GREAT

R.I.P. Jeb.

the real question guys, is if she does use this tactic -

We know, without a doubt, she's gonna cite politi"""fact"""

How does he counter this? Most Americans still trust that worthless garbage.

It would be a shame if something happened to those websites.

Enough people hate Hillary that he can use his classic insult tactic, even partly. He'll make her even more unlikable and get more people to stay home or vote third party.

It's not even like he has to resort to ad hominem, he can use devastating insults that are 100% true. He can call her a cuck, he can call her husband a philanderer (or worse), he can call her a criminal, he can call her sick, etc. Americans are already leery of Hillary, and Trump is going to reinforce that sentiment.

Hopefully he hands her a cough drop

What is this skype and google shit? I assume they stand for something.

So hillary is planning on doing what every debater does ever, and address the arguments that donald trump presents to her?

Why is this news?

North easterners exaggerate as a trait of speaking.

It'll be fun watching Clinton try to get Trump to go along with her little pop quizzing.

Why do you guys think Trump sucks at debating? He is so full of himself & his words. Dis Google debated the fuck out of their shit. #WINNING #TRUMPDEBATES #PREZTRUMP

Trump/Rubio highights
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1D-HjSZ7Y

Trump/Jeb highlights youtube.com/watch?v=CR0k5xdUxBs

my fav part was the audience reaction lol
I never expected such warm support

It is kinda hard to believe that she even forgets what documents are top secret.

They're going to have slides up on screen to help her.

>reaches hand forward
>"excuse me"
>shillary's voice is silenced

It's scary how effective this works IRL. You can instantly shut down anyone using this tactic. It's like some kind of bad goy magic

>you're a professional announcer

Cooper looked like he was ready to cry. Did you hear the change in jos tone when Trump forces him to read the statement? It's like he walked in on Trump fucking his wife, and just decided to accept it.

I know that you're a dumb leftist, but linking to Forbes is not proof. The opinion of a journalist is not proof. "Citations" exist for a reason.

You're braindead leftist livestock, and you don't form any of your own options, you just parrot what your owners tell you. You're too dumb to be worth anyone's time.

Is that why Cred Forums is so redpilled? We're mainly made up of autists who don't have much in the way of human emotions.