What are his realistic chances of winning?

What are his realistic chances of winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=cvzMON2dZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incredible.

As of now I say 50/50

Debate will make or break everything.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT
BELIEVE ME FOLKS

YUUUUUGE

after tonight? over 9000

It is in the bag just wait till the first debate when Hillary shites herself
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

70/30

He has the enthusiasm on his side.

Much much higher than the media will have you believe.

WE'RE GONNA WIN BIG LEAGUE

I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT FOLKS

When he makes a Jeb Bush out of Hillary in the debates, it's gonna be YUGE.

This is Trump's victory lap nigga

0.1%...
that is against Bernie

against Hillary, it's 50/50

If he loses I'm going to rape that neck vagina he has. So I think he will try really hard to win.

If Muzzies keep Muzzin' and Googles keep Googin', pretty good senpai.

We will win. SIEG HEIL!
We will win. SIEG HEIL!
And we will win. SIEG HEIL!

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

Debates could go well.
Julian's October nuke is still primed.

On the other hand:
Debates could go bad.
Soros is funding a charity to get US citizens who are abroad to vote, could be bad news.
Voter fraud is also pretty likely.
Hillary could have her own October nuke we haven't heard about yet.

Googles and Mudslimes have ironically saved us from Leftist rule by the Hillary Cunt.

If you're going to use a trip at least put some effort into it.

This.

Monday is gonna be the most important day of this election. Trump's just gotta play it safe, realize Shillary is probably going to repeat the media's false headlines about him as attacks, and be ready to shoot each one down with cold facts and logic.

a lot depends on the public perception of the debates

could help Trump since there's no proper jornalists to moderate a n actual debate anymore

and of course both sides will deploy the inevitable October Surprise

Then we will be forced to MAGA the hard way.

He will get more than 70 million votes according to predictions which were accurate during the primaries.
So he should win if everybody is registered and the fraud can be defeated. And as long as Hillary can't scare/shame enough people into voting for her.

Debates had virtually no effect since the 80's. Could be different this time, but as the challenger he can only win as long as he doesn't look dumb or crazy.

52% Hillary
48% Trump

3 weeks ago, I would have said 30% Trump.

Trump will win
Kek wills it

It's actually much higher in favor for Trump now :^)

Trump will destroy her on debates.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

0% if he loses Florida

This one will
Since distrust of media is at an all time high
The debates will settle once and for all, who's all bullshit

50/50
>100%

People are sick of Obamacare, monthly terrorist attacks, and nigger rampages.
Most voters are older people that don't care about Twitter SJWs and Huffpo articles.
Trump is a guaranteed win.

86%

More like 50 out of 50.

Very slim.
Guy is a absolute joke.
The sheer fact anyone would vote for him other than satire, is really scarey.

America is a joke.

>Debates had virtually no effect since the 80's.

No doubt that being a shitty debater cost Gore the election.

18-35 is the largest generation

I say Trump has a 65% chance to win vs Hillary's 35%.

People know Hillary is sick. I doubt she can compete against Trump in the debates because of her health. People are getting tired of terrorist attacks, they are getting tired of a lack of jobs, they are getting tired of Mexicans, Muslims, and Asians.

Hillary isn't really promising a clear message, she isn't making appearances. People just don't seem to care about Hillary.

He will win. Hillary is controlled opposition.

This whole election is satire.

If you're serious. Just fucking kill yourself.

I can agree with you.
We've got an elderly woman with steadily declining health.
And a manlet reality TV star.

Just no.
America. Stop.

The fact that we would vote in a criminal to run against him is even more of a joke

It would be as high as 90% if the elections were done legit

Realistically speaking it is borderline 0% because (((THEM))) learned a thing or two about Brexxit and they will go full overboard with the rigging process this time

Trump is 6'3 and Hillary is less elderly than Trump.

Are you fucking retarded or are you new to American politics?
I know you're probably barely 18 and shit. So you have no recollection of presidents of years past.
Not just 1 is a crook.
But hey. Trump has setup countless scams over the past 20 years. He's no criminal.

Really. Funny how his height changes all the time. You inbred waste of space.

Every billionaire cuts corners.
Blame the government, not the capitalist.

On the other hand, Hillary should be tried for sedition.

>It would be as high as 90%

You should not use numbers to represent your feelings, that's not what numbers are for, at all.

wait, this is an ANTI Trump advert? I honestly didn't realize that until the end...

The polls are just now beginning to favor him, and we already know that the polls are undersampling moderates--with whom Trump is winning, and who make up over a third of the electorate. Just looking at RCP I give him very good odds of winning. The fact that some of these states are in play at all is a dire warning to the Left, one which they seem to be ignoring. Hillary is cutting fundraisers and shit left and right.

Honestly it doesn't make any sense except that they have no choice. If she had it all buttoned up she'd still do those fundraisers because it would let her funnel more bucks into her foundation, the fact that they're cutting and running does not indicate a confidence of victory, but serious health issues.

I think it will all be decided in the Debates. She might be able to hide her weakness in public by avoiding press conferences and such, but even if they pump her full of drugs, Hillary is not going to perform well on stage. She's a shit debater at the best of times (I know, I watched her go even with Sanders who refused to attack her) and Trump is a monster who knows all of her weaknesses.

A lot of libshits are betting a lot on Hillary correcting the record against Trump, but it isn't going to work. She's losing ground steadily, Trump is bringing states that should be SOLID blue into play, and the debates will not go well for her. The continued black riots will undermine any attempts by Obama to rally support for her, and the fact that Trump is even kinda-sorta winning black support is basically the last nail in the coffin.

I'd bet money on Trump winning if I had any. All the factors are in place for him to turn this into a landslide. The Democrats have gone from completely confident to writing obituaries in advance within a weak. Even they know it is inevitable now. Hillary will not win.

PRAISE BE TO MOLOCH

PRAISE BE TO HIS CHOSEN VESSEL

MAY HER NAME BE CARVED IN STONE

Yup. It's ridiculous. That's why they will lose senpai. Half of the time they attack him, they end up helping him.

Even this one is supposedly anti-Trump and it pretty much won over Cred Forums and /r9k/.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

That caught me completely off guard at the end, when it was revealed that citizen super pac made that video. Fuckin' top kek.

Amazing

What American would say America is a joke?

Get the fuck out of this country then.

>10s of thousands show up to his rallies
>hillary is lucky to pull in 2 thousand
>hillarys new book sells 4k in first week
if the elections werent rigged by the democrats id say he already won

0.60 has been added to your account shill

kys

I feel like it's going to ride on the debates. If Trump whips her, he's going to be the winner. Right now, it's pretty 50/50.

super deluxe did this during the primaries, and they realized they like quintupled their average view count so they rode it out, and now theyre always shitting on trump and suddenly theyre dying again

like 80% a month ago I'd say 20% but I'm positive it's happening now

30%

Hillary's 260 just with her safe and lean states alone.

Trump's gonna have to win almost all the the toss-up states if he's gonna win.

>trump comes in and is a presidential prodigy and makes america great
GOOD
>trump cocks it up and burns everything to the ground
GREAT!
>Hillary wins and we get ww3 and america gets taken over by shitskins
fuck....

There are no odds. He will win

Trump just needs Colorado or New Hampshire to win at this point, he could even take Michigan if the Ford fiasco has effect. As oh now he is ahead by a little, but the debates are going to be what calls this election.

0% because demoniggers are sure to steal this one too via rigging with dead and illegals.
i would bet several thousands of dollars on this.

Her book didn't even sell 3000 in the first week right now it is in 5,280 place on the sellers list. And she has never had 1,000 people in a single rally.

Good thing book sales and rally sizes don't translate into votes

if trump can fill out a stadium in some shithole state, and hillary cant fill a college theater in california, it definitely says something about the serving size of people voting.

Much better than you think.

I know it sounds like a meme, but many mainstream media outlets are going into overtime trying to make it look like he's losing.

If social media is any indicator: I have yet to see a post on a contested or otherwise neutral source over Trump or Hillary that is rated higher if it is in support of Hillary compared to support of Trump.

Hillary ads and youtube videos are filled 80% with people calling her out and being supportive of Trump, while Trump videos are largely filled with support with the occasional very weak 'uh DRUMPF ugh' comment with 40+ comments lampooning the comment maker in support of Trump.

He has the popular support, let me put it that way. If we live in an honest system he has 60% or better chances of winning.
I do not believe we live in an honest system, unfortunately.

>Manlet

Do you even know wtf that means?

Trump will win in a landslide. The American people on a whole (Republican, Democrat, & Independent) have complete disdain for the professional politician. The only profession less respectable is the corporate media. Hillary being the ultimate insider combined with the complete lack of journalistic integrity of the media will propel to a historic victory.

t. butthurt commie cuck

pretty good, id be surprised if he lost. he will have to royally fuck up or try to throw the election at this point

This. Soros is trying to get 8 million votes for Hillary via his charity.

Though there's also the slight chance that all those citizens abroad in Europe vote Trump because they're experiencing what unchecked immigration does.

>Soros dumps millions into getting citizens abroad to vote
>They all vote Trump

Please Kek let this happen.

repeating integers matter more

100%

>Manlet
>6'3

Only by /fit/ terms is Trump a manlet.

~50/50 or 55/45 Hillary/Trump

Just look at FiveThirtyEight because Nate finally managed to extract his head 5 miles out his ass

Fairly he has 75 percent chance, but if rigged, 50/50

30%.

Could double that in the debate.

zero when you understand how the electoral college works

110% with a +-10% margin for error.

I'd say around 55% to 60% as of now and its steadily ticking up
>Trump does not stop gaining steam
>everything is tripping up Hillary from emails to her own body
>muslims can't stop allah ackbaring
>political correctness is bursting at the seams
>the rich and famous shilling full force are largely doing nothing but winning even more people over to voting Trump.

Hillary and her supporters are pretty much putting all their eggs in a basket and hoping Trump just starts shitshattering her live on stage at the debate so they can call him racist/sexist/terrorist/etc...ist because thats all they have left

youtube.com/watch?v=cvzMON2dZMs

I have to post fake pictures of Trump to make him look bad. Any picture of Hillary in the last six months makes her look like what she is--an old, frail ill woman.

Just a reminder that you're on the wrong side of history.

This.
He will never win the swing states

> you dont like america you can get out!

You couldn't sound like a bigger fucking redneck if you tried.

Im going to enjoy the first few hours after hillary wins the election, the fucking sperg rage is going to be magnifico!

(((FiveThirtyEight))) says 43%

Please leave this board you absolute cuck.

ITT: people who don't know what the electoral college is nor how it works.

> you're on the wrong side of history

> irony: the post

Like I have said before, the republicans lost forever in 2008, there will never be a republican president ever again. After Hillary wins hopefully you will go the fuck away but im afraid that wont be the case.

All Hillary needs to do is not fuck up to beat him. It's that simple. Trump ends up undoing himself, and saying some things about that makes this easy as shit. If Trump does the same ad hominem tactics as he did for GOP he's gonna go down, too. That being said, for some reason it's hard for Hillary to not fuck up even though if she would just be super honest about everything nobody would mind.

>muslims can't stop allah ackbaring

Since San Bernadino this has had either no impact on the election or helped Hillary. Trump hasn't figured out a way to capitalize on terror attacks without looking like he's playing into their hands and just spreading more fear.

Americans do think his immigration policy would keep America safer, but that's hasn't resulted in a post-attack bump like you might think.

>Implying Soros hasn't paid the electoral college millions per member to vote for Hillary
>Implying they won't vote for Trump anyway.

As in a tombstone?

To explain to anyone who might not know,
The electoral college assigns their votes based on popular vote within the state. Nationwide popularity is less important than popularity in states with more electoral votes.
It's a winner take all system which is why the swing states are important. Texas will always go rep. California will always go dem. But Ohio might go either way. So if a candidate can get just .1% more than their opponent, they win the entire state

>Debates had virtually no effect since the 80's.

Romney and Obama were equal until the debate, then Obama got a big boost by about the margin he won.

>Since San Bernadino this has had either no impact on the election or helped Hillary.

Things like the NYC/Jersey bomber with butterfingers this past week prove you wrong.
>Trump calls a spade a spade
>CNN and the hillary supporters circle the wagons to proclaim he doesn't know all the facts, dats racist and profiling, and it couldn't possibly be terrorist related
>everything is proven exactly like Trump says and CNN and shit get mad

Also after the gay night club massacre in Miami and him calling a spade a spade there while Hillary refused to even won him over more cubans

30%

And that's assuming that Trump will have the support of a silent presence.

They haven't proven anything, since polls haven't even come out that cover that time period.

Orlando helped Hillary.

That's a bad example because Romney was a kind of anti-Trump, an explicit establishmentarian insult to the base. He had no real support in part because people were fed up and in part because even for apoliticals Romney is after all a literal Satanic cult member. The only people who held their nose and voted for Romney were people who were really really mad at Obama.

>Orlando helped Hillary.
>killer an adamant Hillary supporter
>father of killer right behind her on tv at a live speaking engagement

Everything revolving around Orlando was a pie in the face to her

100%. bet on him and win some money

Well voters must've loved that pie since she polled very well after that while Trump started to hit his floor.

Stop basing the state of the race off of Cred Forumss reaction to events.

im very political, but i didnt vote that election.
i could never bring myself to vote for a toolbag like romney

Orlando only helped Hillary because Trump was in his primary phase where he was saying outrageous shit to stay in the media and beat Cruz. He made that self-congratulatory tweet.

Terrorism benefits him because it justifies his claim that the government now is failing. What helps/hurts him is if he does/doesn't look presidential when spreading the message.

I'd give it a 35% chance.

Sizable, and definitely not out of the race, but if I were to bet money it would be all on Hillary winning.

The debates will truly be the litmus test. Trump needs to absolutely dominate all the debates to win it in November. And I don't mean just win, or do slightly better. I mean dominate. Embarrass Hillary on stage. Bring everything she's done to light. All the corruption, lies, abuse of power, exploitation of poor countries for her gain. All of this needs to be brought to light and very clearly.

What troubles me is that even if all of this is brought to light it probably won't matter. There isn't a single voter that doesn't think Hillary is corrupt. Everyone knows it.

Romney was basically the Hillary of this election. People weren't voting for him they were voting against Obama, and historically it never works.

Kids don't vote. It will be like the Brexit turnout.

They signify enthusiasm, in cnn's poll they found out that only 80% of Hilary's likely voters were absolutely going to vote. For Trump it was 96% enthusiasm is what Trump has the advantage on, and if they are within the margin of error on certain states Trump is likely to take it.

Trump is winning more swing states. I think Florida is his, but virginia is a tossup.
I think there is a small chance he will win new york. If he wins new York he'll win the election I think

100% America First

She's only up by 6 points with them as of this month. She lost 19 points in one month according to CNN poll

the question is: will he survive election day? and how long will he survive in office?

I fucking wish I was a burger just to vote for trump, hold me senpai.

it looks like his voters are much more motivated than Hillary's, I think if he wins it's gonna be thanks to superior voter turnout of his voter base, in Poland we have a party which gets below 5% in every poll but somehow gets above 5% in every election, voter turnout magic

He's pretty much going to win unless there is rigging. If he looses its 1776 2.0

Honesetly, I'd put it at 30%. The media has done a good job of hiding the prevalence of Muslim terrorist attacks and immigrant violence. If the media was as transparent as they should be, I would put Trump's chances at like 60%.

I have a bad feeling that Trump might be in "silly" mode for the debates. I hope I'm wrong. The worst that could happen is that Clinton appears calm and composed while Trump goes a bit off the rails. That would seal the election for Hillary. Trump has to come across looking more presidential.

Right now ? 90%

One big scandal and it may go down to 60% as for hilldog she can only win if she Riggs the whole thing nov8

>What are his realistic chances of winning?

100%

Illary will have a massive seizure and will die on stage

Praise kek

Lookie all the gumping ballsackers. Not a single woman posts. That's pretty telling, and don't try to suddenly false-feminize the thread by claiming to be female. nigging and gumping continued just today, with gump claiming blacks need more stop and frisk. That'll motivate them to vote for him. I work at a company that employs a large proportion of Hispanic Americans--legals with the right to vote. You don't even wanna know how the loathe your combover toad. nigging and gumping...gumping and nigging...ya'll should have just shut the fuck up instead of gloating over your racism. The election is not rigged, it is NIGGED

>PRAISE BE TO MOLOCH
>PRAISE BE TO HIS CHOSEN VESSEL
>MAY HER NAME BE CARVED IN STONE

Moloch is weak
His eyes see nothing
he hears not your feeble prayers.
His ancient rituals have been unmade
His spells and sigils have been scattered to the wind
Molochs power over this world is broken.

PRAISE KEK AND HIS MIGHTY MEMES

WHAT IF TRUMP DEMOLISHES THE WHITE HOUSE AND MAKES A NEW WHITE HOUSE IN A NEW LOCATION AND CALLS IT THE TRUMP HOUSE

THAT WOULD BE SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

40%

You realize you can look it up at anytime yourself?
>538

well I guess kek has spoken

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Remember, if he does that, you were conned by a man that never wanted the job for a whole year!

LEL

Dude wut.

Unfortunately He has zero chance of winning.

This election has proven how fucking corrupt she is. Almost Every aspect of the government and media are in her pocket. The election is already rigged.

This the correct answer. Cred Forums loves trump but the reality is that the odds are so against him there is no chance.

That's why it's a movement.

100%