Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums

I work in the armory at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Gas the kikes, race war now

Uhhuh, sure. Nice filename btw

pasta

Already seen this pasta.

0/10

copy post. saw this a few weeks ago.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you have been reported for leaking information to civilians. have fun getting tracked, noob.

How downvote on 4chin?

Cool, keep me posted

The timestamp says august 17

Repost of a fake and gay roleplayer.

jesus christ you couldn't even change the fucking filename.

>the usa will collpase in fucking civil war

fuck i hope so

yeah an armory guy sure would be getting all that intel

millenials suck even at baiting

confirmed! op is a faggot.

oh look its this post again

Well, aren't you just a quaint little stereotypical shill-type archetype post.

Everything is fake.

Old pic from 2 months ago

Fuck off

Sage

why the fuck you niggers keep bumping it.
dont you fucking see that a shitty pasta or what.
let it slide, god damn.

> be op
> on the Reptilian team
> know the Govt. is gonna go house-to-house greenpilling the Redpilled
> knows the Redpilled are onto them
> leaks the plot
> but makes it look like bait
> keeps leaking it
> four months later
> Operation Pill-Popper goes into effect
> No one sees it coming because they saw the bait

brilliant. I'm buying a gardening flamethrower and modifying it with more skin-melting power to better meet my gardening needs.

Charlotte is rioting, NG is being activated and sent in, but this guy was given special permission to shitpost.

I work within the ranks of the NSA and I have substantial Intel and attended briefs about the level of gayness of this post and OP.

not this again.
a month ago, op posted the same shit with the same pic.
fuck you for not even writing it.
fucking copy paste bait
sage

This is old

I wouldn't mind hearing from someone who really is in the NC NG tonight. I don't think they're worrying about Putin.