post your face if Hillary wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously kidding, I'm not a faggot

google is a faggot company

Maybe a lil'a this too

Me on the left.

She won't as long as we have the power of meme magic on our side. If she slides too far up I'm the polls just say this spell.
"Coughing fit and pants of shit
Pantsuit rip and shitbag drip
Emails, lies, and runny thighs
Paid assassins and evil spies
Pee pee poo poo
She won’t make it to the loo
In the name of Pepe, Kek, and Trump
On live TV she’ll take a dump.”

If Hillary, no Keystone pipeline

looking forward to it

always my response

Unironically this

Its not going to happen.

>trump will win

excuse me?

I honestly think this is a loss for democracy.

See you fucks later, I'm out

Not happy but still a little happy.

>if

Well at least we'll have a president willing to act on global warming.

This for me. I live in California and it's definitely a Hillary state.

PRAISE BE TO MOLOCH

MAY YOUR POWER BE MAGNIFIED

Northern California here

I'm going full cyberpunk. The only way forward is to embrace the dystopia. I will make America shway again.

But she spread fraking around the world and has pretty much stopped talking about climate change

I have nothing to lose except for chicken grease lube.

UGH!

Maybe you should be persuading your president to build toilets instead of getting preoccupied with our election.

On of my favourites, The two crowns. Love the christ on the right

at least all the kekfags will have to admit frog gods don't exist

or pretend they were just being ironic anyways

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesy

see you fucks in 4 years

wtf

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

i will have reached a new level of being so dead inside that i fear i may actually just flat out die from the sheer drop of my will to live

like seriously
i consider her winning a death sentence for morality and any lasting semblance of sanity for the west

the extreme left already has pushed people who are center into practical isolation from society as well as in the job market and this woman wants to essentially incarcerate anyone who doesn't agree with her world view

its going to get so much worse and i would not be shocked if she causes the union of states to finally collapse

>post your face if Hillary wins

what the shit

got eye surgery last year so this really gets to me.

fucking hell.

Wow she's a cutie

>mfw I made a bet that if Trump didn't win I'd eat my MAGA hat
>mfw all my time red pilling friends into Trump supporters was all for nothing
>mfw we can't even vote because we're kiwis but I've got them excited about a Trump presidency
>mfw I've failed them as a leader

Maybe I should buy a gun instead.

Good shit. Make sure you have these pics saved for the day, and then kill yourselves, too once your god loses.

>creating chaos so the oligarchs can finish establishing a supranational Orwellian dystopia is better than what we're doing right now, goyim

we always knew trump was the underdog.

If trump wins it is a pleasant surprise and if he loses then it's basically just like another 4 years of Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q

Good grief that's wicked.

I don't want her to win, but I think most people aren't looking at this past their immediate desire.

The first woman president will be a disaster. She will play the neo-con game like the rest of them, the economy is primed to at least have a major downturn under her and the 'Bush did it' excuse will mean nothing. Where does that leave the narrative after scrutiny? Blame it on the nigger that miraculously saved us from the evil, out of touch, gaff-ridden whitey?

There could very well be many blessing under this apparent curse. The far left will attack her as much, if not worse than we will. It will be a litany of criticism that only establishment politicians and their paid lapdogs will try to make excuses for.

Trump 2016, but it's not the end of the world if Cankles makes it. Even if it is, there's plenty of happenings coming.

Nevermind. This was worse than the ISIS video. I couldn't even finish it. And I kill animals for fun.

Feels bate man.

WE STAND WITH ALEX

>we can't even vote
B-but we can. I have a few friends who are gonna vote because they are on vacation in burgerland.

You act like Hillary and trump work for different people

rare pepe thread

I was hoping she'd drop out cause of illness so someone who'd actually have a chance of beating this flip flopping orange cuckservative would run but if Hillary manages it herself i won't be mad. I just fucking hate trump man, and i wanna see mass sucides amongst his autistic "meme magic" supporters

Fugg gomrade

Fuck that shit. I'm moving to Armenia.

don't you guys understand? If shillary wins we might actually get a full fledged race war.

see you fucks in four years

>4 whole years to bash Hillary on Cred Forums and watch her decompose in real time

Bring it on

You mean 8?

Pity on americans and join the shitposting fun for a month where we will blame Cred Forums and Kek.

If Hillary wins it's going to be bad overall for the world but she will do some historically pretty bad shit which will just make the eventual swing back to the right all the more pronounced. I mean we could end up going to war with Russia with that psychotic bitch lol. The world will burn and it will be glorious.

You say
That until the shit starts flowing through your doors

She won't last that long.

Haven't had the misfortune of seeing that face in awhile.

> i wanna see mass sucides amongst his autistic "meme magic" supporters

fucking same, maybe once they're all dead this board will be usable for discussion

the entire world is against us my brothers.

Trump will win, though.

Demoralization thread

Clinton is a waking corpse with no chance of winning the ejection

>no chance of winning the ejection
except all mainstream media and (((they))) are backing her. no big deal tho

I'll be unbelievably disappointed. This feels like the last chance we'll ever get at a conservative president.

Checked, this is one of the nicest paintings I've seen.

No face can express the amount of shitposting I will do.

>trump will lose

lol CTR ? is that you ?

Two failures in a row to invoke kek? A bad omen.

Do you think loyal servants of the coming world government will be rewarded instead of cast aside? I rather think we'd be spared. I just want to live long enough to see the debauchery of the dark cyberpunk future on full display.

Maybe they'll even let me have one of their genetically perfect engineered elven sex slaves as a reward for my loyalty. Trump has nothing on elven bioroid sex slavery.