No that's Aaron Carter

That's Columba Bush

>the guy who helped kill JFK
>his retarded son
>a serial rapist
>a peanut farmer
>do I even need to say it

reminder that Cruz should have been Cred Forums's candidate

most people here never read Teds platform and wouldnt even notice if Trump would just change his policies to that of that

Trump could have had the same positions as JEB! and we would have still gobbled him up

We are as retarded as fucking leftists scum who vote for Obama cause they like him

4 bad presidents and a guy who shot someones face off by "accident".

Yeah ok

None of them would support Hillary either if the democrats had 1(one) competent nominee (Bernie doesn't count)

>There's no choice between the parties they all think the same thing!

>Both the Democrat and Republican establishments don't like this candidate! That must mean he's wrong!

why is carter still alive

>the establishment doesn't want Trump to destroy their Jew empire

It's Dick Cheney, retard

If you knew you were going to Hell when you die, would you want to die?

Holly shit how NWO afraid of Trump! Has this kind of presidential campaign happened before?

bipartisanship = another word for corruption

As a free pleb, you don't want all of your leaders agreeing on everything.

That means they're too busy robbing you blind and no one is bitter enough to rat out the others or crush them.

All leaders... fat, content, on the same page = something is fucking wrong.... specially in a "democracy."

A corrupt "democracy" is corrupt.

A divided "autocracy" is corrupt.

Makes sense. What those five people did to the United States is the reason people are voting for Trump.

Carter is a Christian though

argh...

A bipartisan/non-partisan "democracy" is corrupt.

A partisan "autocracy" is corrupt.

Better.

>be at war for 15 years
>deez guys know what they doin

Jeb!'s dad, the Kenyan, Jeb!'s brother, Hillary's spouse, and Jimmy Carter, a Democrat, whose legacy was BTFO by Trump's idol Reagan. Aren't Carter and Dubya considered 2 of the worst presidents ever?

at this point does it even matter ? we went full in for trump and now we have to see it through till the end

>Start Iraq War
>Start Kosovo/Serbia War
>Start Afghanistan/Iraq War v2
>Start Libya and African wars
>Support Saudis in Bombardment of Yemen

Wow good job El presidentes. Where do we attack next?

>George W. Bush is running the country
>Liberal media says he is horrible at his job
>Trump is running for President
>Liberal media says listen to George W. Bush's decision since he was an experienced President

maybe the presidents should pay attention to the people they seek to lead

And only one of the men in that picture did a good job. And his wife is running on the opposite of his policies. Sure sounds like some reliable opinions!

NWO detected

All these men have one thing in common. They are all puppets of the New World Order globalists fucking up our world. Trump 2016!

One married Hillary, one fathered Jeb, one has divided the country more effectively than anything else since the Civil War, one was notorious for being a warmongering idiot, and the last one is a literally who democrat.

Cruz would be a terrible choice. Nobody outside of the fringe tea party nutjobs like him and no moderates would vote for him.

Well two of them are globalist father and son.

One is the current president has has to support his candidates party.

One is the husband of the opposition.

And Carter doesn't endorse anyone in any elections.

Nice try, shill.

Wow, look at all the presidents I don't like!

Yes Liberals, the power that be that you all think are own and controlled by corporations and banks that fuck the country are all united on two thing ....Imperialism and fuck Trump.

No shit the Bush family isn't supporting Trump, he filleted and grilled poor Yeb until he was literally put in a vegetative state.

And fuck Clinton, he's just a old perv.

While Carter tries to make the world a better place, he should stay out of the political light. It makes him look even older.

Hehe us elites have to stick together right guys XD

2bh I think shit like this hurts Hilldog, people are tired of the same old shit.

>four
I counted five, am I stupid? This made me really examine the neurons inside of my cranium

>Jimmy Carter is 91

I knew he was old, but I didn't think he was that old.

Question is who gives a fuck if they do not support him. Also zombill doesn't count

Demofags can't recognize their own. That's Jimmy Carter.

you are superiorly brainwashed. Yeah, we are getting fucked by the establishment, but that's better than getting fucked by a demagogue who tells you want you want to hear. Trump does only what he thinks is best for himself. This is a guy who has no shame and sells his name to whoever is willing to pay the price. Mattresses and sham real estate schools. Would a "billionaire" really need to sell his name for the few million he probably got from "Trump University"? He's either incredibly greedy or not as rich as he says.

Obongo still president, even if for a few months.

>FORMER

>four living former presidents

Obama isn't a former president.

>but that's better than getting fucked by a demagogue who tells you want you want to hear
Like Obama and every electing candidate ever?

Four FORMER presidents plus the sitting one (Obama)

Color me surprised. Four pro-establishment presidents are against an anti-establishment president. I never would have guessed.

Can someone redpill me on this? Bush was director in the 70s...

I thought it was Allen Dulles who was a part of it?

that's carter you fucking retards

reminder
>You must be 18 years of age to post here

>oy vey goyim! see how hated Trump is by our neo-con Globalist puppets?

>listening to jimmy carter

LOL

Hahaha, of course none of them support him. They've been bought since the day they ran for office. I look at these 4 individuals and all I see are globalist shills who are crooks and criminals and should sit behind the bars. Maybe Carter is the exception here, I don't know him much other than people say he was a more calm president than usual. And he said some bad stuff about the (((Jews))).

Bill Clinton.

No, it's called the establishment.

>And he said some bad stuff

I doubt that. He wrote a book about the situation in Palestine and Israel. Probably too even handed. He didn't project much authority. You kind of felt sorry for him, otoh he must be a reptilian to have landed the job. He was savaged by Reagan(?) negotiating with the Iranians behind his back, using US citizens as bargaining chips.

some ppl think that Bush was neck deep in the whole bay of pigs thing etc

if that's what your entirely ambiguous comment was referring to

>Two party traditionalists trying to dismantle a 3rd party candidate running under republican

Well that's just someone with different interests right?

I see four corrupt globalists who are against Donald Trump.

sage

>implying Bill and Hillary are partners in anything other than crime

carter was a failure as a president but he was the only president in the last 50 years who was a genuinely decent human being and an honest Christian

>three Democrats
>two members of the family of the candidate who Trump bullied for nearly a year
Wow.

The bush and clinton families dont support trump. That alone is reason enough to take a closer look at the man.

> the Clinton family not supporting trump should be enough to discredit him

>Trump btfo's a Bush
>Wants to undo Obama's "legacy"
>literally going against one of their wives
>Worst president in recent history

Gee I wonder why they hate him.

could this be any more obvious, 4 presidents and the cast of the avengers are against trump, makes me feel better than ever o vote for trump if i was in usa, but im from mexico

Nobody likes any of those (((presidents)))

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

> three democrats
> Bill
> two bushes

R M Y T

What in my post said this discredits trump, you fucking simpleton. How did you possibly come to think i was saying something against trump. I told people to take a closer look at him. I posted a picture of a thumbs up. I made fun of the clinton and bush families. How fucking stupid are you?

This

Please be nice to Jimmy Carter, he's a nice old man

Thanks for the trillions in dollar of debt, guys.

>Thanks for the trillions in dollar of debt, guys.

*Dollars...

So much this.

Bill secretly supports Trump

i've never imagined a more resounding endorsement for the trumpster. if all these NWO tools hate him, I love him more.

COME, TRUMP. SAVE US FROM THESE KEK PRESIDENTS. PRAISE KEK.

what a waste of a get

They are also all the men who have run this country into the ground.

All of them deserve a bullet for one reason or another. (come at me NSA fucking shits)

Cruz was a retarded hardcore christian purist for True Conservatismâ„¢ who cucks on immigration and tried to piggyback off Trump once he realized that's what people wanted.
I think most people here supported Rand, once he fucked himself and Trump mentioned the wall Trump was Cred Forums's candidate.

5/5 of those men are pro-establisment faggots.

Bush supports Trump, so again, liberals full of shit spreading lies.

The "he's not rich" CTR talking point is the really bizarre lol. Let me clue you in: He is that rich, and the reason is he is that rich is that he never passed up the opportunity to make a few million dollars.

Wow. Our country has gotten so much better under the leadership of those 5 men. They really know how to run countries really well in a way that helps us Americans out.

You know I was reading a book today on group psychology and I was astounded by one of the first pages listing off the most basic ways to build group cohesion. It seems that for the past 70 years both sides of the aisle have been trying to plunge us into civil war or at least secession

There are zero living presidents/former presidents whom I respect. Therefore, if they tell me that they unanimously approve of something, I will likely disprove of it out of principle, and vice versa.

One of these things is not like the other things
One of these things
Doesn't belong

But the two republican presidents only don't support him because he "stopped Jeb's turn"

came here to write this
dont forget Ukraine and Syria started by the nobel peace prize winner

there are 5 people in that image and all of them are alive

alright, but Ted Cruz is literally in bed with big banking. The same people that are the puppet masters over Hillary.

Thats James K Polk, dumbass.

One is in a relationship with Donald's opposition and has a vested interest in Hillary winning.

Two are related to someone Donald probably drove to near suicide.

The other is a Democrat house nigger who just does what he is told.

And ultimately given how things have gone over the years, the fact these people apparently don't like Trump gives me more confidence that shit would actually change under a Trump presidency.

whos the person on the far right

How the fuck is Bush Jr greyer than Bush Sr?

Cruz was a theocrat, he would never have a chance of winning because of that. Any man who says God told him to run is either crazy or a liar.

Really? I thought he must have retired considering the fact that nothing gets done.

I find hilarious that the bush family, who left considered straight evil few years ago, is now supporting Hillary Clinton. Somehow they have changed their position on him?

Anyway, like Obamas presidency has showed. Black ops and drone bombings don't bother people. Good old cold war proxy wars aren't real for them.

bumbothered

>implying I like neocon scumbags or listen to their lies

>le appeal to authority meme
no

>a guy whose brother was outplayed by and lost to Trump
>a guy whose wife is running in direct opposition to Trump
WHAT? THEY'RE VOTING AGAINST HIM? NO FUCKING WAY! TRUMP BTFO!

>hurr he wuz jus pretendn

Fuck off underageb& google.

Don't forget

>a guy whose son was outplayed by and lost to Trump

>a guy whose Secretary of State and Anointed One is running against Trump

oh wow, is the illumanati this stupid or are they trying to loose?

No one likes any of those shit bags and the country has been ground down by each one of these administrations.

These old illumanati fucks saying "he's not a member!!" , "members only!!" , should be the biggest seal of approval Trump could possibly get.

wtf now I'm voting for Trump