Indigenous Australians most ancient civilisation on Earth, DNA study confirms

H-holy shit Cred Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/indigenous-australians-most-ancient-civilisation-on-earth-dna-study-confirms?CMP=share_btn_tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot the link
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/indigenous-australians-most-ancient-civilisation-on-earth-dna-study-confirms?CMP=share_btn_tw

>Claims that Indigenous Australians are the most ancient continuous civilisation on Earth have been backed by the first extensive study of their DNA, which dates their origins to more than 50,000 years ago.

>Scientists were able to trace the remarkable journey made by intrepid ancient humans by sifting through clues left in the DNA of modern populations in Australia and Papua New Guinea. The analysis shows that their ancestors were probably the first humans to cross an ocean, and reveals evidence of prehistoric liaisons with an unknown hominin cousin.

Aubrey Lynch, an Indigenous elder from the Goldfields area, said: “This study confirms our beliefs that we have ancient connections to our lands and have been here far longer than anyone else.”

Define civilization. If it's rubbing two stick together while a crowd watches, then I'm not surprised that a race more primitive than actual niggers were the first to do it.

Hunter Gatherers != Civilization. They had no great works, they have no monuments, they don't even have a real written language.

""civilization""

They were isolated from the rest of humanity for 50,000 years.

Anthropologists speculate that if they were isolated for another 50,000 years they would evolved to be distinct enough from the rest of humanity to be able to qualify as a separate species

Are they farmers? Do they into agriculture? Because that is what created civilization...

You've just proved that they are the most genetically distant 'humans' on Earth.

You've proved Cred Forums right.

>civilization

>advanced
It says they're the longest continuing. Which means they went 40,000 years without developing technologically. In contrast British convicts built the country with the second highest HDI in 200 years in the same place.

This study proves they are the fucking missing link

and surely the fact that they existed, isolated, for 40000 years and invented the fucking stick, means while ancient, they are the most primitive "people" on the planet.

What about the sentinelese islanders? There was a thread about them last weekend and they've been on the same island for 60,000 years, but are stuck in the stone age (hint: they're black)

I still think they're fauna.

Holy shit, imagine us with our current technology not realizing they existed for another 50000 years

Anyone ever tempted to get a bunch of guns, invade North Sentinel Island, fuck their women and declare yourself king?

Cred Forums meetup when?

And despite having all that time to themselves on an entire continent, their crowning achievement was a glorified fart stick. I am thoroughly unimpressed.

Pshh yeah obviously they were around before the first humans

It's crossed my mind, I want to genetically purify them and teach them about democracy, then not give them a say and make them my slaves.

Nah, they changed that in the 70's/

Abos love to claim that they were around for a long time because it's all they have going for them.
No written language, that's pretty poor. Closest thing they have are crude cave paintings.
50 thousand years of fuck all.

>they would have evolved
I'm sorry but we evolved past them, not the other way around and we already are a seperate species
same way as we're a seperate species from neanderthals

WE BUILT CIVILIZATION N SHIET

What's with Hungry Jack ausiebro? You guys don't have Burger King (TM) ?

I don't think they're a separate species, but they might've been if we had left them alone for a couple 10,000 years more. Let's see what happens on North Sentinel Island. Pic related is sentinelese specimen in its current form.

>DNA study confirms

Sure. Call me when the Abo's let us test Mungo Man.

Also;

>Civilization
>Continuous

They never had a civilization nor any continuous tribes.

>Confirms our belief we have been here far longer than anyone else

Jeez. What a concept.

They have the lowest average iq of any group in the mid 60s , real acomplishment

T H I C C

>En route to Australia, early humans would have encountered a motley assortment of other roving hominin species, including an unknown human relative who has now been shown to have contributed around 4% to the Indigenous Australian genome.
They fucked with denisovans.

A PC way of saying they are about as close to Neanderthals as they are to homo sapiens sapiens. It's what happens when you sit on an island for 50.000 years with a gene pool the size of 1000 individuals while the rest of the world goes to evolutionary change.

do abos have BBCs?

holy shit that's terrifying

Also
>Civilization

"I-it just w-wasnt written down"

And yet they achieved nothing and are no more than a pest that the Government has to put up with.

How is Cred Forums btfo? If anything its the out of africa tards who are blown the fuck out.

DO ABOS HAVE BIG BLACK COCKS? I WANNA KNOW.

no

>H-holy shit Cred Forums BTFO

>implying this doesn't confirm they are less evolved than humans.

>Fuck negrito women
Wew
I have Melanesian admixture myself cousin (t. Indon) but doing that is just nasty

Also, any random African you can pluck out of the sub-saharan has a culture that at it's most primitive was as civilized as the Aboriginal culture, and as technologically advanced, and as continuous.

Continuity implies not just a blood line, but a passing down of traditions.

Their traditional myths could have extended from a month or two before we made contact. Since there was no recognizable civilization, we can't actually verify anything about them.

how do you know?
Oooohh burn!

>oldest civilisation
>still only managed to create a stick

No. Abo's are more like pygmies or something. They're often smaller in stature than whitey. Especially if they're full blood.

Yeah, that's why we want to test Lake Mungo Man. 6 foot plus human who is 60,000 years old.

Aboriginals won't let us have the body of course, because they get really fucking upset at the idea that their ancestors conquered another species, as if anyone would give a shit or it would affect the welfare train.

>and they still have done less than people living alone on an island a few thousand miles north of them did in less than a century
yeah fuck you abbos

>world's most ancient civilisation
>never developed in 50,000 years

Did abbos ever create fire? I told my friend this once and he got really mad at me because muh noble savage

>civilization
bit of a misnomer if you ask me

>already are a seperate species
No. Genetically the abbos are not far from dravidian and papuan people.

They're just severely inbred. A few generations of race mixing could fix them.

>civilization

missed by one

They did.

The abbos had fire, but not the bow and arrow.

What you are thinking of is the sentinelese people who have not discovered a method of creating fire, however they use preserved embers from lightning strikes and other sources.

>civilization
Oldest continuous culture yes
Civilization no

"Civilisation"

they made a hook

>civilization
>not dependent on agriculture

wew lad

The Scientists are just pussy footing around it at this point.
We are co-habiting this blue planet with Homo Nigaster.

how is this "Cred Forums btfo"? weve been saying abbos are less evolved since day 1

Fuck abos. those animals arent even human. they genocided the original inhabitants of australia and turned the continent from rainforest to desert.

Well at least that's something

Slide thread, seen it twice on Cred Forums already.

Is there any research done on how genetically different they are from say European, east Asian and African humans? Like if the difference between Asians and Europeans is 10 times smaller than between Europeans and abos it should make a couple people think.

So that means they're the least evolved?

Fifty thousand years and they never once thought to join the dots

>most ancient civilization
>least evolved humans

doesn't this prove pol right?

by what fucking measure do what abbos have constitute a civilization?
Do they have writing? Any formal organization? A tradition of proper agriculture?
I'm genuinely not like, being racist here I'm asking what a civilization is because I don't think stone age, pre-agriculture tribes counted as civilizations

>In a genetic study in 2011, researchers found evidence, in DNA samples taken from strands of Aboriginal people's hair, that the ancestors of the Aboriginal population split off from the ancestors of the European and Asian populations between 65,000 and 75,000 years ago—roughly 24,000 years before the European and Asian populations split off from each other. These Aboriginal ancestors migrated into South Asia and then into Australia, where they stayed, with the result that, outside of Africa, the Aboriginal peoples have occupied the same territory continuously longer than any other human populations. These findings suggest that modern Aboriginal peoples are the direct descendants of migrants who left Africa up to 75,000 years ago.

They really are quite different though.

>abos
>civilization

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAA

>civilization
kek

Imagine if she was your mother. Makes me realize how lucky I am to be white.

Isnt his thesame group of people that made cave paintings that looks like aliens?

Reminder that they're literally a fucking snap shot into 50kya right on the cusp of AMH

Look pal, I'm mayoring in biology and I can tell you the only reason we are considered a single species is because the people in anthropological taxonomy are a bunch of PC faggots.

A simple test for civilization is whether they have a form of alcohol. Alcohol production implies a certain level of agricultural sophistication and location stability as well as division of labor.

FYI: Abbos did not have a form of alcohol before Europeans showed up.

>mfw im a tiny part abo

And yet they still never contributed to the technological advancement of the human race like asians or whites.

>how lucky I am to be white

I'd settle for Homo sapien sapien over that

The Australian mainland ones did, but the Tasmanian ones didn't, iirc.

Kek

Dafuq? We can create fertile offspring with abos ya dummy.

Proof that being denied pussy for extended periods of time makes men extremely desperate

Enough to claim gibs?

Being able to produce fertile offspring is necessary but not sufficient for animals to be classified as a single species.

In Europe, even fucking moose know how alcohol production works

>Closest thing they have are crude cave paintings.
And even there, most of it is just fucking handprints.

>aboriginiggers
>"""civilization"""
good one user, i look to forward to many more keks in the future

Humans could have fertile offspring with Neanderthals.

>tfw 23andme says Im 1% indian

Jorge?

>oldest civilization
>only invention is a stick

>most ancient continuous
That's the thing. Others advanced - yes, even the niggers (Mali, Ethiopia, Zulus).

yeah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids

Ctrl + F: fertile

Exactly, and abbos have interbred with another species of early hominid(possibly denisovan)

Isn't there a certain probability that she'd just eat you.

Whoa really?

Nice though

It's like comparing horses and donkeys

evolution isn't always a progression towards greater intelligence. in fact it almost never is.

It comes back sometimes

> Is there any research done on how genetically different they are from say European, east Asian and African humans?
Yes. They have Papuan Y-DNA, no surprise here.

You can't really test for ancient DNA, however. (A severely inbred DNA will look like a very ancient one since DNA age is actually measured by similarity to Euro DNA.)

This threads theme music: youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY

When settlers first arrived they actually had intermixing fertility issues. I can't remember if it was european male/ abo female or what and what gender of offspring had reduced fertility though

>As a kid I thought Abbos were cool because of Crocodile Dundee

That depends on which episode of Ancient Aliens you're watching.

They created the outback too.

Ahh I see.

>literally old as dirt
>never invented anything ever

Used to hear this song every day back when cunts transferred funny songs between phones using bluetooth. Good times.

What about the stick with a hole in it?

yes "civilization" they wuz also kings of Egypt didn't you deniers know

>tfw you'd rather be CWC than that

>Live as naked, illiterate savages for 50,000 without developing tools more advanced than sticks and rocks
>Almost none of you have made the connection between sex and pregnancy, and the ones living in Tasmania forgot how to make fire, one of the most basic survival skills and the first thing that allowed man to rise above the animals
>White people show up with guns and start shooting you, stuffing you, and putting you in museums as the Missing Link between ape and men
>Legally considered "indigenous wildlife" rather than people until the fucking 1970's
>Mostly known for raping and eating your own children, huffing gasoline, sleeping in the middle of the road, crime, and basically being naked savages even after centuries of access to the white man's civilization, technology, and education
>Average IQ of 62
>Some dipshit comes along and says that the fact that you haven't changed or developed from being barely above animals for tens of thousands of years makes you the longest lasting continuous "civilization" on Earth

By that standard, chimpanzees qualify as well, since modern chimps live exactly the same as their ancestors 100,000 years ago did.

I really want to venture into the sentinelese peoples tribe and BLEACH some of their women, and just witness the effects of my genetics on their tiny tribe. If I recall correctly, there are only an estimated 40 people in the entire tribe, so bleaching a few of their women with the white mans genes would probably have a drastic effect on the tribes future evolution.

"Ancient" is a euphemism for primative and unevolved.

canadian wood council?

Don't you have more little kids to fuck, gaijin?

Yeah they killed off all the megafauna and set fire to the place to hunt, as a result of burning so much land it fucked the weather patterns killing of a lot of the bushlands and forrest we used to have.

And if Europeans had waited a few for hundred more years the Polynesians would have arrived from New Zealand (which they only settled in the 1300s) and genocided the Aboriginals out.

>LARPing intensifies

Neanderthals ARE humans

Mules aren't fertile nigga

>forgetting to turn off your proxy

you goog

So hol up. So you saying, we be out of Australia n shieeeeeettt, not Afríka?

Serious question, why are all these uncontacted tribes and native peoples always so ugly? Surely there must have been some evolutionary pressure towards attractiveness. I mean it happened with Europeans and a little with asians, but pretty much every other ethnic group have very unrefined, almost animalistic features.

Currently in sunshine city in front of the Pokémon center, friendo. I don't need no proxy to shitpost in this copy of best website in the world.

To be fair, it's pretty difficult to advance technologically when you're confined to a small island that lacks resources like metal ores.Kinda like how the eskimos never advanced very far because the only resources they had were snow, animals, and occasionally a rock.

That and, you know, being shitskins with a sub-room temperature IQ hasn't done the Sentinelese any favors.

Not really. Their shitty island has nothing to offer in the way of resources that would be valued by a technological society, and their women are ugly negritos.

Also, you're right next door to India, so those assholes are going to wander by eventually and ruin everything anyway.

>"Damn, Og is ugly as hell! Let's kick him out of the tribe."
>Og lives in isolation with other ugly, stupid, or otherwise undesirable people
>They interbreed in the jungle and form a tribe of ugly, stupid people
>Actual civilizations want nothing to do with them because they're naked savages living in the jungle and are too ugly to fuck
>Therefore, they stay ugly and stupid because smart, attractive people don't want to improve the jungle nigger gene pool by ruining theirs

Also, in a tribe of maybe 40 people, you're gonna get laid no matter how ugly you are, just because there's no one else to turn to.

Because they aren't actively trying to look like an attractive white person.

fuk u white dogs u wont ssay it to my face cos all yous are pusie fuckers

sooo..everyone else is more evolved?

>Aubrey Lynch
thats a very traditional aboriginal name,
predates European ones by thousands of years, maybe European christian names were derived from the aboriginal name?

man , my mind is blown by this realization

>study shows abos are the least evolved extant homonids
>Cred Forums BTFO

what?

This image puts a smile on my face. Thanks, user.

Indian civ was created by Europoid-looking peoples. Aka Aryans, not those Dravidian shitskin mongrels. Australoids are suspected to have turned almost an entire continent into desert because they kept setting fire to the forests because they were to too stupid to tackle the giant lizards and other megafauna which kicked their ass. Yet, like every hominid except Europoids, they were incapable of understanding ecology. So they kept destroying the environment and caused widespread extinction and deforestation. Eventually, their less-than-chimp tier asses forgot how to make fire.

Are you jewish or just a disciple?

Too bad no animal can wish itself pretty, you dumb motherfucker. There's a reason Teuton/Nordics are considered most attractive by hominids. Also why Mohammed and other shitskins can't control themselves in becoming the rapefugee who ruins Europe/

This isn't News. We've know about this shit for decades, here in Aus we're taught it in the 4th fucking grade.
It doesn't give them a free pass though, they hardly qualified as a civilization with all that 'Dreamtime' shit.

>Abo
>Civilisation