Disproportionate levels of black crime in America are the result of 400 years of prejudice and poverty...

Disproportionate levels of black crime in America are the result of 400 years of prejudice and poverty. The state of black culture in america is ultimately the white man's fault and you have to bear with their shortcomings until catch up.

>/pol will actually try to refute this

>400

I will, because black crime os the highest everywhere, even within communities that never experienced slavery. Your first problem was ever considering them human.

i dont remember this hickok45 video

goog gonna goog

in africa their crime rate is the same as in the usa

>400 years of prejudice and poverty
Yes that is why US blacks have a worse standard of living than African blacks.

Be honest, it was 400 years of elevation. Those googles should thank us and be returned home to the jungle.

If what you say is true, then the KKK is the fault of the black people.

You've never accomplished anything and the only bad thing white folk ever did was break the Prime Directive and interact with the darkies.

White people ended slavery, and didn't send the freed slaves back to their savage hellhole continent. There can be no greater kindness than this.

The majority of the black race in the west is parasitic to the white and asian people there. If you're not one of them, shame the ones who are into achieving, instead of blaming your problems on the people who put roofs over your heads.

Either that, or stop trolling, faggot.

Fucking googles, they do nothing right!

You want American citizenshp? you can slay niggers in the comfort of America.

it's actually a mix of both :)
that's the problem with people and willbe forever. Reality is a complex process of dynamic inter-relations. It's too difficult for most people -- or anyone to understand fully. So disorder is inevitable

>400 years

So they were criminals even back in Africa, without the white man around?

>Catch up

How do you propose to do this?

then explain why blacks all over the world including ones that run their own country & affairs live in the exact same or worse circumstances

Of all the races europeans have "oppressed", niggers are the only ones that have failed to recover from it across the board.

I'll just let Ben Carson and Oprah refute it

>googles

Can someone fill me in on the origins of this dank new meme

How about you stop falling for the white man's jewish plots? How about you stick it to whitey by not killing each other? How about you stop behaving like brainless automata with no will or agency?

Bro, I hate niggers too but not even the lowliest nigger of Detroit could survive a day in Sierra Leone or The Congo

Why is it my problem to fix your shit?

what are "niggers"?

Its more to do with their inferior genetics as any anthropoligst could tell you

>Cricket chirping intensifies

>1 post by this ID
>this isnt a shill thread

pick one

>using 400 years unironically
how do people here get baited so easily?

>hello im 12 and what is colonialism

come back to /pol once you've had 8th grade social studies

>THEY COULDNT EVEN INVENT A WHEEL

It doesn't matter what caused it.

FDR was told in the 1930's that his policies would extend and worsen the Great Depression. He replied that the difference between a five- and ten-year depression was nothing when families had to eat today.

Likewise, Google neighborhoods need police today. They need it more than most neighborhoods. Whites have tried everything they could think of to fix the Google crime rates, and nothing has worked. It is increasingly clear that Googles don't want white solutions, but even so, they need police today.

So until they get their shit together, current policing is what they have to live with.

i see the wisdom in your logic

in that case, until white people get their shit together and stop discriminating against blacks, the current culture is what they have to live with