A Cursed People

Through your own fault you will lose the inheritance I gave you. I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for you have kindled my anger, and it will burn forever."

jeremiah 17-4

Other urls found in this thread:

thetablet.co.uk/news/5353/0/pope-francis-is-world-s-most-popular-leader-poll-finds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deut 28:41 You shall beget sons and daughters, but you shall not enjoy them for they shall go into captivity.

Deut 28:48 Therefore shall you serve your enemies which Yahweh shall send against you, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon your neck, until he have destroyed you

Deut 28:68 And the Lord shall bring you into Egypt again with ships, by the way wherof I spoke unto you, You shall see it no more again: and there you shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the Earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

Yet in reality they control pretty much the entire world.

Your god is a failure and chances are so are you.

>it's another jew/atheist insults god and yells at a christian episode

Good goy

Connect the scripture with the images
>Really gives a new perspective on things

How has bending over for the big circumcised cock worked out for you christcucks so far?

>athiest are the majority of progressives
>most christians despise the new pope
>most christians aren't catholic
Are you a jew. I bet you are because you have the resentment afainst god tgat only a jew has

Christian Nations are the apex of human civilisation.

>athiest are the majority of progressives
They all worship the universal and egalitarian god your semite friends brought into the north, they just stopped anthropomorphizing him.
They even have the original sin with the privilege shit, it's hilarious that you crusade LARPers can't see that.

>most christians despise the new pope
And yet all the churches push for more shitskin immigrations, even housing them if it's possible.
thetablet.co.uk/news/5353/0/pope-francis-is-world-s-most-popular-leader-poll-finds
>most christians aren't catholic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members says otherwise, but leave it to the honorary kike to bend reality however is convenient to him.

Calling people jew while worshipping one is a bit hypocritical, isn't it? But no, I'm not - I'd just like to see everything semitic gone from the world, and I'm not going to act as if Rabbi Jeshua's cult is excluded from that. To be fair, you can get it last if it was up to me.

>Christian Nations are the apex of human civilisation.

Because when I hear "apex of human civilisation" I immediately think of Mexico, Brazil, Congo and the Phillipines.

>Christianity is the driving force behind European exceptionalism

>Rome
>1800s Europe
>British Empire
>Early North America

Europeans being exceptional is the driving force behind European exceptionalism.

That's also why your cuck cult still exists and is relevant: because enough Europeans picked it up.

When Christianity was no longer a staple of European culture it began to degenerate. A Godless society will always crumble in time

>ree it's your fault my nonreligion worships egalitarinism
>uses wikipedia, even colleges know it's biased af
>churches actions=/=peoples actions
>all this ad hominem

And Rome fell because people stopped sacrificing oxens to Jupiter.

It's simple: we're degenerating because we're in the age of decadence. That circle is something we can see throughout history regardless of religion - so pinning it on religion is just a disingenuous attempt of that religion's follower to keep it relevant.

>lalala the mentioned parallel isn't real lalala
>your source sucks, just ignore that I haven't backed up my claim please
>t-the people are based, please act as if that's relevant when they're powerless to change anything their cult does
>let me call out your ad hominem after accusing you of being a jew

Ok :^)

Not an argument.
Also God beat the shit out of the Jews multiple times and blessed the Aryan man.

Except Christianity has tenets that lead to a moral and righteous life. Also Rome retained its power and academic knowledge through the church.

>Also God beat the shit out of the Jews multiple times and blessed the Aryan man.

See I still don't see a source for your claim. Could it be that you have none?

lol religion hahaha

in spite of their religion. Contributed a lot but there is a lot more to the west than fucking Christianity. It can move past it.

>Except Christianity has tenets that lead to a moral and righteous life.
Literally a non-factor regarding the lifecycle of civilizations looking at how plenty of Christian ones went throught he same decline.

Why can't you people see that the sooner Jews and their ideas are dead the better?

Is this some kind of eleborate marketing ploy for your shitty app?

also that would be ancient Greece ;-)

>Also Rome retained its power and academic knowledge through the church.
Umm, no. Christianity brought on the fall of the Roman Empire. And also books and knowledge were destroyed by the church. Fortunately the Muslims saved all that information.

>degenerating because we're in the age of decadence.

You surely are cattle if you think this is some sort of natural cycle. The skypes every time for 3000 years.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

>Your god is a failure and chances are so are you.
Name the prize of your sister. I will pay to join you.

I don't have any personal distaste for Christianity, it's not a bad culture and is the culture I was raised in. I genuinely wonder how Christcucks reconcile worshiping a Jew God while simultaneously hating Jews.

You're kidding right? Rome began its downward spiral with Christianity. I'm not going to say that the religion is entirely to blame but it sure as fuck didn't preserve it.

>You surely are cattle if you think this is some sort of natural cycle.

Of course it is. Once you get complacent what happens? You stop caring and if you don't care you're not going to defend yourself against subversive elements. For the Romans it was the Germanic refugees imported because the elite promised itself more money from that. How's that any different from now?

>Black Israelite bullshit

I dislike the Khazar kikes just us much as anyone else, but nigs were not KANGZ.

>Once you get complacent what happens?
People don't get complacent by themselves. Institutions are enforced on them from the ruling class that makes the complacent. Hitler would have brought us a new golden age if ww2 was won. He was the man against time

This

For example, Christianity strengthened the family unit by punishing degeneracy. It's what kept your wife from being a slut. People were shamed and made to fear wrath for being degenerates.

>If you cheat, steal, etc. you go to hell
>God-fearing families didn't want to go to hell.

>Hitler would have brought us a new golden age if ww2 was won. He was the man against time

I agree. The best part: Even he understood that Christcuckery had to go.

>Institutions are enforced on them from the ruling class that makes the complacent.

The decadent closing stages of great empires weren't created by design in the past. These people with indulgent lives led them because they felt they were literally histories end-children, the center of the universe, with no struggle.

However, today I might agree with you. Our modern issues are largely constructed by people who KNOW history well and know the path we are on and seek to not only create it, but to exploit it in the most evil way possible.

>We wuz kings and shit
>Jews aid blacks in their false history to fuck the white man
>If niggers were Egyptians then they were slavers of Jews
>God fucked with niggers just to show his power level and then had them gives all their money and shit to jews
>Egyptians still decided to chase and kill the jews
>Get rattled by god in favour of the kike

What do those Black Henbrew Isralites think of the We Wuz Kangs crowd? It's a glaring contradiction.