I'm a half black guy but I'm definitely more on the brown side. However...

I'm a half black guy but I'm definitely more on the brown side. However, I'm employed as a distiller (it's enough to live on comfortably but I'm no richfag), I don't commit crimes, and I'm not really interested in that affirmative action faggotry because I'm not a nigger.

If Cred Forums had its way with people like me, what would our fate be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=_H3Sv2zad6s
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0uz8eJcrvnw
youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM
africa.com/not-happy-being-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=7EVuYg3MNL4
youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont commit crimes and dont take government assistance and you're fine with me.

I really dont hate black people (or anyone for that matter) so long as theyre productive and law abiding citizens of my country.

I'd force you to make me booze then carry on with your life you wierdo

checked fpbp

I don't give a fuck. You're doing well for yourself and not causing problems for others. Good luck.

Ruling Class of African-American Land, your new home!

Depends. Whats the other half? And which parent is what ethnicity.

Half-black is black, boss.

I'd install you as the King of the newly exiled american blacks in africa. Hopefully you could whip them into shape and start a strong economy with all those sweet natural resources.

Anyone have that post where there was some self-hating nigger and Cred Forums was probably the most retardedly supportive people?

Told him to marry a nice black lady and raise non-degenerate, good kids?

well first of all you're a terrible shitposter

this

Theyd kill you by accident just like the police.

> I thought he had a weapon

Keep at it user

When the crusades against the invading muslim hordes start I hoop you share a little hooch with me from your job while we get ready to crush skulls

I like you the way you are.
Don't get mixed up with the bad crowd.
Try to mentor and convince your "brothers" to be decent people.
We all know what kind of person joins an agitation group like BLM.
Decent people are better than that. You work hard and people will know you by your works.

I was on DEM PROGRAMS when I was in college but I got a Bachelor's in ChemEng from a State University. Unfortunately, I could manufacture phramaceuticals for like 40k or be a junior distiller for 55k, and the latter only wanted an associate's.

My mother is white, single, and frankly, a lifetime fuckup/addict. I grew up in poverty and she's a nutcase. We no longer speak because of this.

>If Cred Forums had its way with people like me, what would our fate be?
a one way ticket to liberia

muh rope day

You would start a big family and live in a black middle class neighborhood, try to get your kids into a good college, and vote Republican.

Thanks m8.

Play some vidya with u

u sound like a edgy.. i mean faggot.

SHUT UP GOOGLY

I'd probably let you be slave driver in my cotton field. you dig

If you're a good dude and not a nig with three kids you don't pay for while going in and out of prison then you're ok. Basically, the bar is set pretty low. If you don't act coonish you're ok in my book.

2bh man. I'm tired of this whole racial divide thing. Just wanna chill and not be pissed at nothing,

Basically this

>mother details
Explains a lot.

Don't worry, man. You'll do fine. Keep your head up, hustle, and vote Republican

a fucking leaf

fpbp

You're an American.

BLM doesn't represent you any more than white supremacists represent all white people. Remember that.

Fuck you
I need to work my ass off every day just to eat and you get gim me dats while you where in college just because you are fucking black

Nice civic nationalism, fag. America is for white people

>gib me dats while you were in college just because you were black

Actually it was because I was poor. If I'm the beneficiary of some kind of affirmative action program, I certainly don't know about it. I got a Pell and TAP grant and a few grand in loans, but the school had a "meal plan" that was available.

I would like you to become a leader in your community. You'll have 100 niggers under your supervision and its up to you to keep them in line. You can use what ever incentive you wish to accomplish your objectives. You are allowed to kill up to 30 of them if you feel its necessary. If your niggers act up it's on your head, if it gets too bad you will all be thrown in the ovens.

no sain person gives a flying fuck if your black/white/yellow/orange father/mother fell in love and you came to this world.

people give a fuck if you try to mess with them youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

if i had my way, it would be all good

on the other hand, it could be some failed five times anthropology/social studies/nwo soros cunt doing a check. in that case fuck you with my massive vein bulging cock. fuck you

>expecting me to make insane niggers behave

I'm not sure that's possible, man. I've seen plenty of hood rat ghetto shit from permanently underclass blacks and I think they're, for the most part, completely fubar'd. I recommend just giving them birth control and cutting them off of extra welfare for children. If they have to manage with what they have even if they've got kids, and at the same time, they can get easy pills/condoms, you'll watch the hoodrat population FUCKING PLUMMET, man. I'm telling you. I've seen it.

I honestly don't care about race, or if someone from a different race has a better life than me. In fact, I'm happy for you and hope that your life improves over time. And I think most of our lives will improve over time as long as we don't seriously fuck anything up in the short term. Well done.

As you can see, us liefs on Cred Forums feel like we need to compensate.

Have as many children as possible (ideally with a black mother) and make them examples for your whole community.

There's nothing I like to see more than a disadvantaged individual who makes it and pays it forward to society as a whole.

You don't belong in white countries, I don't care how hard working you are. If you can get an army of blacks and take America by force then it's yours, just like we did to the Indians. Until that time you belong in Africa.

If I had my way all based black people like you would be brothers against Globalist takeover

There aint nothing more glorious than based Americans defending their country's values and liberty

Also maybe you could hook it up with some good whisky

We're fine with people like you.

We're not fine with opening our borders to all the people like you.

What ever I've had people tell me flat out if you are not a minority your chances of getting government aid plummet. You should consider yourself lucky you are black because you can get handed everything.

>not even willing to try to save the lives of 100 of your brothers and sisters

That's fine, you've made your choice and its a valid one, directly to the ovens you all go.

pretty much this. op needs to accept that hes the exception to the rule and that a few good ones do not justify letting in the whole bunch.

Fuckin God bless you user, set an example for the rest of the black community

You should be living in a community and trying to improve the lives of the hordes of fatherless niglets. Mentor a few mini nogs, show them what it's like to have a job and earn respect.

Get them involved in sports, referee etc.

At the least they'll have a good upbringing.

Of course when the revert to their jungle instincts in their teens and start gang banging and being niggers, you'll at least have tried.

In the white ethnostate to come, you will be welcome to man the fences against the hordes of browns demanding the fruits of white labor.

>We're not fine with opening our borders to all the people like you.

Who? You mean Muslims? Fuck them. I'm on board with keeping them out.

Certain things suck but others are easy. They give out food stamps and Pell grants easily. Permanent disability, driving your ass to the doctor because you weight 600lbs, giving you free housing, yeah, that shit is for minorities only, and I'm not sure I approve of that.

Oh sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit

Niggers make hooch in prison out of rotten fruit. Did you hide a phone up your arsehole to post here?

I got a degree in Chemical Engineering, which is surprisingly straightforward. My actual job is just plain easy. But they want a degree for every job that matters even a little bit these days, so, there it is.

At least you made something of yourself. Especially since you had the same shitty upbrining that "oppresses" black people. I am OK with anyone who can bring something to the table..in this case spirits. It's when we get into leaching welfare do nothings, who believe the white race owes them evertrying we got a problem. Don't worry fly a pol flag when the race war comes we err I won't shoot you. If your in the south and run a stIll I am always looking for some of that white lightning.

I'd like to see you on a deathsquad with some based white people taking care of all the white + black trash together. You can be one of the Purple Swordmen of the Apocalypse.

Pretty much this word for word.

Pay taxes and contribute, you're okay in my book.

Muslims, Hispanics, Africans, and Asians.

We will have sensible caps on our immigration; the ones whom want to come here and integrate will be vetted and allowed to immigrate.

Demographically displacing the people whom created these Western cultures is not going to end well.

Fuck off go to brazil

>I don't commit crimes
>I'm not a thug
>I'm not a Nigger
My friend, Blacks and Niggers are not the same individuals.

Keep fighting the good fight and try to get save your countrymen from traveling the slippery slope.

Try and remember the most vocal people on this board are the most damaged. They probably come from a family or situation where a black person harmed them personally.

I don't hate black people, but I realize that the natural reaction to black identity politics is white identity politics. Its mankinds natural tribalism, and reaction to the current political situation of black people having a vastly disproportionate effect on society.

You're still a Google

Look at all these racist idiots in this thread.

>b-but if you're productive you're cool, genocide your ass if you are unproductive

But you guys are okay with unproductive rednecks down south if they are unproductive. I say we get rid of everyone that's unproductive; whites, blacks, browns, whatever.

That depends. Do you want to date, marry, or have relations with white women?

White society fir whites blacks and whatever the fuxj non white with their own.

You're in America, so a non-issue for me.

I'd want you gone back to Africa if you were in my country though and I'd support every real American who wants you gone as well.

>employed
>educated
>pretty cool job
>kept a good head on your shoulders despite absent black father and deadbeat white mother
You ain't no google in my eyes, friend. Southern? We've got a lot of good folks like you down here. Plenty of the other kind, too, but no one likes them.

Sorry about your mom, that's serious.
Everything else here is satire. IRL we appreciate all cultures because it's fun, and every culture has some good and bad to offer. I've been getting into Stevie Wonder.
youtube.com/watch?v=_H3Sv2zad6s

Black people are fine
Googles are bad

It is not the black man we have a problem with, it is black people. It's like uranium, a little bit of it is fine--useful--but when you allow too much of it to gather in a place, it reaches critical mass.

I have many black friends and I do not think less of them for their race, but there is an implicit understanding that I would not want 50,000,000 black people to immigrate to my country.

You should be glad. All of my black friends (we live in a very white neighborhood) talk about how glad they are not to live in the ghetto anymore. Marry a white woman if you want, become one of us. Let your blood join ours. Your children and grandchildren will enjoy the privileges of being part of the master race. Just know that this is an offer extended to you because you aren't black people, you are a black man. We can defeat regression to the mean through assimilation, but it only works if you're singular.

> I'm a half black guy
Stopped reading. It's close to saying "I'm a woman". Stop virtue signaling.
I made my post, and you have no idea about my sexuality, gender, or nationality.

Fuck you and your story. Good luck in life, you virtue signaling racist sexist fucktard.

>Not sure you approve of that
Yeah its kinda hard to approve marginalizing a entire group based on skin color. Growing up in a poor neighborhood as white made me realize how fucked you are if you are white. You are held to the highest standards of society you are looked down on because you apparently cause all the worlds problems and you get no help from the government or media. You are lucky you are born black I don't get why anything would suck when you get handed so much. Does it suck being called nigger on the internet cause thats about the only down side. As a white male the entire world is against you.

This,

You would be given a gracious slush fund to colonize africa as you see fit.

You would have as many jewish ashkenazim women you need to make this happen

>But you guys are okay with unproductive rednecks down south if they are unproductive.
>falling for the "rednecks are ebil" meme
blacks commit more crime and are less intelligent on average, regardless of income level. ideally there would be no non-whites but those born here do have every right to continue their existence.

>or nationality.
user

As long as you oppose non-white immigration and gibs for non productive hood rats, I'll let it slide.

I could be a Serbian immigrant.
I could be a Russian, second generation transplant.
I might be an illegal Mexican.
I might be an IRA mobster.
Fuck your low intelligence, abbo

Not particularly. Most of them are kind of nuts. The ones that fetishize black guys are all skanks. I don't think any sane man would want to wife them. There are a few I'd fuck though. I've got my urges.

I BBWs tho, so getting laid for me is ez, since they've all got self esteem issues

Your nationality is still American.
You're thinking of the word "ethnicity"

I'm from Upstate New York

>What happened to your dad?

>
>>But you guys are okay with unproductive rednecks down south if they are unproductive.
>>falling for the "rednecks are ebil" meme
>blacks commit more crime and are less intelligent on average, regardless of income level. ideally there would be no non-whites but those born here do have every right to continue their existence.

Why not just eliminate degenerates on a case by case basis? It's pretty plain which people are going nowhere by their early twenties if that

Youd live in the imperium conditionally with a profession and enjoy citizenship do as you obeyed the laws. You wouldn't be able to touch white women without penalty of death.

If you're not a nigger I don't really care.

Well, the Yankees definitely need more good black men up there. Seems like they have a higher google:black ratio than we do down South, particularly in their metropolises. Best of luck to you, friend. Don't let anything get you down, especially not the googles.

He just fucked up all the time in different ways. You know that SHEEEEIIITTT comic you guys post? That's my dad.

My mom, she's got a high IQ, but she does a lot of crazy, paranoid, meth addled things. So that was squandered.

Sorry, you gotta go. The one good token Negro doesn't redeem the rest if your shitty kin.

You've never been to America, or read any news.
You think the NJ bomber thought he was "American"?
You think the Florida shooter thought he was "American"?
Both born and bred here, right?
Cruz was Canadian, Obama was Kenya.

Your views are shallow, racist, and not welcome on the board of peace. Take your hateful rhetoric back to red it.

>I need to work my ass off every day just to eat
>you went to college because you are fucking black
OR....OR could it be that you're probably a dumb fuck and cant stand the fact that some minorities are smarter/have a better life than you because they worked for it? pathetic

Go where?

Cred Forums would send half the white population to the ovens for not being white enough. i dont think things would turn out well for you m8.

You'd be accepted as a fellow American after we deport the nigger blacks or perhaps we would deport you so you could basically rule over them like Liberia. The latter would be pretty nice actually - as a half-white and a non-dindu black guy you'd be a part of the ruling class there rather than an average joe here.

You'd be deported.

Don't listen to that turd, OP. You're always going to get troll answers here, but the real answer is that you sound like an upstanding citizen who is responsible and has respect for laws and American values. You're an ideal American.

thats called prison. prior to committing an actual crime, you cant legally remove someone from the american populace without their consent. and no, "muh degeneracy" isnt a crime.

Youre just brainwasted by your hollybilly cousinfucktown state you Uncle Tom. You wanna fuck Sally so bad youre willing to spit in the face of your mother/father. Youll never be white. White is just albino anywways. They dont want you to know that, thats their big secret.

you're a black man, not a google.

Cred Forums distinguishes between the two, and are generally tolerant of the former.

If there's only 1 or 2 in a town it's okay, we can breed that out in 3-4 generations. The problem is shitskins bring more of their kind to any new neighborhood. Always.

Always.

Sure is easy getting a better life when you are handed it by tax payer money

Eventually you will swing on DOTR. I'm half brown too my friend, and I've accepted that if DOTR ever came, even though I'm a model citizen (except no gf) I will either have to self deport or turn myself in to be killed.

Cool. Eliminate them. Eliminate every single unproductive degenerate from this country. But the thing is, you're focusing too much on skin color. Degenerates exist in all colors. That black guy who's always doing criminal shit. That illegal who never tried doing shit the hard way in his life. That redneck whose laziness is hurting this country financially. That entitled SJW who thinks they have the right to complain about impractical shit while not doing a damn practical thing in life.

All of them, gone. THAT is how you a country the best; you have the best people there.

As long as you don't go near white girls I'm OK with you.

Seriously just tell us what state youre from and itll explain everything. I can already bet its TX, IN, OH, or some equally inbred uneducated hillbill wasteland. Youre brainwashed and youre looking for acceptance in these sexless betamales who hate you. Take it from someone whos not sexless, has a white gf, and loves all people.

Your environment and peers have molded you into something youre not and can never be. Youre just pretending. A phony. A poser. I doubt you will ever wake up to that life long indoctrination. But it is sad/pathetic. The only thing I hate on the same level as fascists are POC fascist wannabes. Im from Maryland, the which has the smartest city out of all of America, Bethesda.

>handed everything by tax payer money
>being this delusional
top fucking kek. did you even graduate high school? did you even attend an affordable community college and work yourself up?

>taxpayer money
>being this fucking uneducated
Go crash your pickup truck or die from drinking too much moonshine; fucking dumb ass rednecks.

Outliers don't mean shit. If I had the choice you'd be deported. The others who do commit crimes, act like thugs and are on welfare would be hanged.

ofc he will go for white girls lmao. They are his forbidden fruit. He clearly hates his own kind. Not like he will go for black girls. Hes been dreaming about beckys since day 1 of Texas grade school.

refusing to let in more shitskins will do more to further the country than "eliminating" everyone you dislike.

welfare is taxpayer money and any other government run program.

How am I a poser? I got a job and I'm not nigging it up, the fuck you want from me?

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

go fuck a kangaroo lonely kid.

And the niggers come out of the woodwork

Let alone to live in piece in a community of other black people, with huge incentives to promote black cultural development and independence from hand-outs.

Ohh hurt my feelings with ur favortie word there albino. You know what so sad? Losers like you with no game or social skills will never be able to cuck if you wanted to. You will always be losers and creeps in the eyes of your own females. Heres me making out with my white gf tho.

>DUDE EGALITARIAN NAZISM LMAO

Go be a cuck somewhere else, we're here for our people because nationalism is the only correct ideology. Our people can be lazy shits because we'll just work to correct them like we'd do for a family member. Niggers can't be lazy shits because they aren't our people, yet they manage to be lazier than the laziest white and more violent too.

>i dont agree with them
>better call him a nigger, that will show them!

back to africa nigger

For my part I'd embrace you as another American. Yet, I also use google. Blacks =/= googles. Google refers to the criminal underclass, just as white people have trailer trash. You are not trailer trash, you are not a google. You're a Black man.

The liberal perspective is racism of low expectations because it fails to call out dindu behavior as heinous because they see that as the norm.

>browses le neonazi board but is the coolest kid in school
>I'm from Maryland, near what I claim is the smartest city

if true that's unsurprising since Maryland is a fucking shithole full of niggers and New Englanders.

That's one unshapely blob of a woman.

What is opinion? How do you think welfare is distributed? Enlighten me please

>caring what Cred Forums thinks about you
It's literally all ironic shitposts, my dude.

You played a winning hand with the deck stacked against you. Good job.

ITT delusional googles

Your still black lmao.

I want you to tell me what hillybilly state and city you reside in so all will become clear to me Uncle Tom. Whats the matter? Instructions not clear? Scared? Ashamed? You know I am right. You are brainwashed by your inbred environment.

Is your mom fat or ugly?

>I'm not a nigger, I'm just a butthurt libcuck

wew bro u ttly showed me I shall now mend my ways

Trailer trash are far less likely to commit crime than ghetto niggers and far more likely to score high on the SATS than ghetto niggers. It is always going to be about race because race is biological, the golden retriever is simply a better dog than the pitbull. This will never change.

>welfare
>for getting into a college due to race
>being literally dumber than googles
I have no clue how you guys achieve this.

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. Specifically the kind we have seen tonight on tv. As long as you're civil and educated I have no quarrel.

>tfw quadroon hispanic
>tfw blonde blue-eyed gf

It's a great feel desu

The fact you can never be white is a downfall. Most other half breeds who aren't black are considered exotic, you my friend people see you and think oh look it's another black guy.
t. Half Mexican and Half Minnesotan Swedester

Kek's will is with this leaf.

Generally I don't give a fuck about minorities. White Nationalism you keep hearing about today is whites struggling to be allowed to have any level of identity politics, we won't be over 50% of the country soon even if we do slow down immigration, we will need to be allowed to have representation. People put it a lot of different ways, but that's really what this is all about. Self preservation of our group. That does not make us supremacists, or nazis, or KKK. We merely embrace the left's slander because without name calling they have no viable argument why our representation should be denied.

Really what meme are you talking about? How can you deny that welfare is tax payer money? Its a fact. And because of college affirmative action a minority will be always be taking before a white man.

Look it's a literal shill coming out of incognito real quick to post his opinion itt

> I hate fascists and have a white wife
The fuck you doing here then?

Lmao youre just jealous cuz your complete lonely loser ass has nothing and never will. Mr no game no social skills recdeing hairline jackoff. Go molest your dog lonely piece of shit.

This guy gets it

Nah, just don't let any shit prospects into the country and get rid of the losers. The country doesn't need people who are not willing to work hard or who hinder productivity thus making the country weak.

>what I am saying
>at all egalitarian
>our people can be lazy shits
>not egalitarian at all
If I am a cuck, I am one for the strong. You are cucking yourself with weaklings who only make where you live plus your overall standard of living even worse. Fuck off, lazy cunt.

Does anyone know what the hell he is talking about?

Why you losers worry about a white legacy when you cant even get a white gf first. Fucking fascists. How I hate you and wish for your complete and utter destruction.

Ok hillbilly from cousinfuck town. Im sure youre mad embarassed of whatever hilly have eyes KKK shithole you crawled out of or else youd tell us.

>Live entire life knowing about my %49 Irish %49 French with a bit of Swedish and Swiss heritage
>Talking to mom the other day
>She brings up her grandparents, how when they had a family tree in their house one branch was labeled "Colored" and they told her to ignore it
>Ask her to repeat, I didn't quite catch that
>She does
>No
>NO
>Can't really double check without making it obvious I don't want even 0.05 black blood in me, she's a cuckservative so I'd get disowned

>AYYO WHITEY IS BE YO GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER ON YO MOTHA'S MOTHA'S SIDE
THAT'S NOT TRUE
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Hey you get to cash in on sweet gib me dats

I want you to realize how broken you are. I want you to tell me what state your from so I can leave your pathetic thread and remember, that your state. your hillybilly town, it creates uncle toms and yesss mastass.

So tell me. Unless youre ashamed.

I can only identify as black if my skin color is brown because LEFTISTS.
I'm pale Irish as fuck.

We'd let you live, but you'd have to be sterilized so you don't pollute the gene pool

>literally having no clue what they are talking about
Think about it. If you're some cunt who is so poor they gotta work everyday just to eat in this country, and the other guy feasibly got into college, with how college AA shit works nowadays, there's a far higher chance of you relying on our tax payer's money than he ever did. AA doesn't mean he's using welfare; usually it comes out of the funds of the college or any scholarship thing they are taking part of. You're wasting more of my tax money than he ever will. Stop being a lazy cunt and do something with your life or kill yourself.

Youre basically afraid of sexual competiton. If you losers ever had your way, youd have rape camps and mandatory mairraiges and what not. Losers like you lonely fascists have no game or social skills and I doubt you will ever garner them.

Why do I come to this neo nazi board? To slay the facists. To crush their egos and pummel into the dirt with mere words and pictures. Taste your own medicine. This is the price you will pay for your hate.

Your blood is tainted. Time to die

eugenics isn't a bad idea

You'd be called "Boy" as they smile at you.

Just buy into the trans-racial meme

>try to get your kids into a good college
>without affirmative action

How about you just shave, workout, get a job. LOSER. and maybe you wont need something like genocide to help you get a girl you lonely sociopathic failure.

>not taking care of your mother

typical liberal google shit

It's time to pay hood rats to get vasectomies

She was a coalburner meth addict. Literally a walking stereotype and not worth saving.

Other may disagree, but my rule is if someone acts like a nigger, they are a nigger; but if someone acts civilized, they are civilized.

Genocide is not eugenics

>taking care of a coalburner
hello google

And personal attacks on someone on a anonymous message board isn't a really sound way to get your argument across

White people are not white. And have never been. They are the descendents or arab albinos. Thats why under Europe, is the middle east. Where they came from. As albinos. Biggest in your face secret of the 21st century. It is your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

You'd be a rich slaveholder like Anthony Johnson, sending your niggers off to perish in dangerous work environments.

Really? Thats so surprising coming from this board of LOSERS who know nothing outisde of nigger this nigger that, mudskin shitsktin and cuck.

THe absolute LONELIEST LOSERS in the entire world gather here to struck each others edicks.

And I come with the samurai sword to slice them off. They call me the fascist slayer.

Nigger isn't a skin color. Nigger is a way of life. You're not a nigger.

What is evolution?

Karma has an ironic sense of humor. Who is the real subhuman. Who makes whom? Not in 10 thousand years could albinos ever make the original man. Whos really projecting their inferiority.

>Im not black. I just theres only 1 human race. And you fucking albinos hide the reality because of your shame. Fuck yall. You will pay you have done and continue to do. No one to blame but yourself for your inevitable downfall. youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ

yup you got me I am the ring leader of all of Cred Forums hell bent on just thinking about googles all day. Whit a society geared with the ability to allow defective genes to survive it is important to make sure humanity stays at its strongest rather than deteriorate.

What is mutation and disease? Youre not special or evolved. Your just a albino monkey in pants. So alien you think. Youre just dumb and blind. A pawn of your satanic overlords.

NIGGER YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

NOONE WANTS TO COMPETE FOR BLACK BITCHES !

NOONE.

not even blacks !

You people think youre sooo smart with your little 14/88 codes. If youre so smart why cant you get a woman to please you sexually? Why are you so lost and alone neo nazi?

A job, home with a fireplace, access to tasty food and clean water.

Stop being a google

Your fate would be to put you in re-education camps to rid your generation and every subsequent generation of google culture

If anything white people are more resistant to disease because of the black plague. And evolution is mutation. And all humans are primates

what state user

I don't hate black people, I just hate a lot of behavior and attitudes that black people in the US overwhelmingly subscribe to.

>I'm a half black guy
no such thing. one drop rule

I always find my mind drifting during sex pretty sure im asexual

LOL If youre so resitant, why are you the MOST sucscpetible to skin cancer, blindness, hemophiliea. The list goes on. You drink the milk of another animal because you need TO ALBINO. Your scientist forify your organce juice with calcium and make you drink that nasty shit because you NEED IT ALBINO. Your scientist do experiments on ALBINO lab rats. The blacks beat you in your own sports because they have strongers bones from vitaman D.

This, literally the most important thing. My bet is on Texas. Not the first unkle ruckus from there.

PS 10/10 black woman> 10/10 white women

Lips, ass. everything. Original woman. Even your coveted "caucaasion features" dont belong to you. Google Ethiopians.

What is sickle cell blood

What is Albino shame projection? What is fear of reality? What is cowering at the truth? What is the brahmin caste of India?

Fucking cowards. We will crush you.

Preferibly hang out and enjoy some of whatever booze you're making over conversation regarding the scourge of Canadian shitposters

Google Khoisan tribe, then google Kalash tribe of pakistan, then google Dravidian albinos. Then shit yourself because your whole world is Fake and total lie.

Its just not your world to covet anymore in the AGE OF INFORMATION. This is price of the evil you have commited. For it to find its way back to you in spades.

thats a lot of hate user its almost like black people have a higher tendency to violence.

deport to africa with sufficient supplies to try to establish a non-shit country, then make bets on if it'll work or not.

It would be nothing but intelligent discussion

This, and by force I mean ask nicely and pay for it

>Got me government school
>bc im poor
Poor whites are turned down for school money all the time. The lending institution gave you preference because you were black, and the school gave you priority because you were black. They didn't directly tell you that, because they assumed you were wise enough to know yourself.

As far as being a distiller, I don't drink its degenerate so no brownie points with me.

If this isn't bait.

Welcome to pol, Todd.

black people in the UK are generally cultured and intelligent.

naturalised black people, that is. and grime culture is trying to make our blacks like yours.

Liberia is waiting for you, my fellow google.

>Not black
> Have albino genetics in me just like you losers. Just not as much

Aww dont like the taste of your own medicine?What did you think was gonna happen? You could just build you swastika sand castles and a real man wouldnt come and knock your shit over and laugh at you? Naive to think there would not be a price to pay. You are looking at it.

Nazism died with Hitler. I don't see any 14/88s running around killing people for drug money

>I can make out with drunk white chicks at a wedding.
>pic related
Fucking degenerate drunk white girls isn't really something to brag about especially at an obvious wedding.

I especially loved your previous photo: arab_albino that contained "indian albino". You're trying pretty hard to troll, and not doing very good of a job. I think your assumption that we're all children in basements is slightly flawed.

And where do they get the drugs moron? You think black people own the boats at the docks? Their just pawns of your own evil ass government. Who is Dylan Roof? Who is Anders Brevik? Who are the biggest serial killers in the last 50 years. Just shut your mouth albino. Just shut it. You fucking lose to me.

David is that you?

Serial killers are in a very small minority of murders. From the average murder statistics your most like to get black on black killings.

>I have an ugly 200lbs white mudshark
>KKK
>redneck
>facist
Yea you sure do love all people until whites want to live amongst themselves, then you take offence to it. You don't have to be a redneck to figure out that blacks tend to be degenerate illogical morons. For example you calling others stupid and inbred when you can barely type at a high school level and tonight's riots.

Youre just the MAXIMUM level of shit tier LONELY ASS jack off losers who have redcin hairlines from JACKING it all day long. Mad fucking loenly. Mad fucking losers. No game. No social skills. Scared of the "normies" Have to hide. Have to pretend. Have to wear the mask.

Try something albinos. LEts see it. Show me how you fight. I will show you how I smile as I do nothing when your OWN KIND puts you in the ground for the 3rd time. Just absolute losers with completely wasted lives. Grew up in hillbilly cousin fuck towns. Eat shit fascists. I live to cut you in half.

>A (((successful))) story of Affirmative Action

Nigga please. In my country, minorities don't get special treatment just because their skin is dark because Meritocracy

Youre just a coward ass albino. At the end of the day. Black ppl make your kind. You could never make them EVER. Its never been in you. Youve never had those tools. Youve never had perfection and you never will. Your jealousy radiated from here to outerspace.

Right to violence again its not really helping your case Jamal

If black people are superior why do they still live in mud huts when they are sitting on the most resource rich continent on the planet?

Ive already won. Im only here to rub it in and gloat. Black president. Twice. Twice Henry. Where was the race war? Where was the rope? Its never coming Sebastian. This is it. This is all you can do. Cry in the comments section at a world that has LONG left you FAR behind. I am here to fill my cup with albino tears.

My cup runneth over.

>ratty hair
>look at that gut
>saggy tits
Your girlfriend ugly, I'm not even banting she is something to hide not post. You can call me a loser or virgin what ever you want, but we are not competing for the same caliber women. Is she jewish by chance?

I'd show you my cuckshed and if you didn't like it you could have my house and wife.

Cuz thats all they needed albino. They could hunt in teh sun and not perish. They didnt need to hide in caves.

If white ppl are superior, why cant you stand in the fucking SUn, the object in the sky that gives life to our planet, without your cells EXPLODING. Why are you soo weak that you melt by sunlight? That a stroll across a hot parking lot is your downfaill?

Eat shit albino, you can never win against me. I know EXACTLY what you are. The rest of the world might now know. But I know, and I feel pity for you. Because your greatest asset, your favorite thing about yourself, is actually just a disease. Mad pity.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uz8eJcrvnw
race war is already happening

shes def not fat lol, double ds. You can clearly see her figure in another picture I have up in this thread lonely loser ass. Your just jealous and alone that I did what you cant and I did it with brown skin. Suck my dick and eat my shit neo. Youll never wipe the taste out of your mouth biatch.

To me, you stay. We need people like you brown or not.

Shes irish and norwegian and at the end of the day I look look into her aryan blue albino eyes while you stare at picture on the internet and jerk the rest of your hair away you fucking loser ass BITCH.

Its almost like you are baiting or something but that couldn't be possible. You got me white people literally burst into flames if they walk outside

Also by your logic your albino girlfriend should be purged with the other white people

Show me how you fight albino. And I will show you how the rest of us watch as your OWN KIND is the one who puts you into ground. Lets see your bite albino. Whole lotta bark. Whole lotta actual fear. Black president. Twice. War is long over. You lost. Show me how you cry. I am here to collect.

The only reason you dont, is because Some dark skinned sand person like me, squirted int o the belly of your albino ancestor or vice versa. We saved you from that terrible fate. Google White people with freckles. Shit yourself. Its just not your world to covet anymore. Its time to pay the piper. You did this. Now pay the price.

You will NEVER have this kind of power. The power to crush egos beneath your feet.

I evade taxes to not pay for dindus

Being this angry about racial IQ disparities.
WeWuzKangs.png

He will loser by a landslide like barry gold water. Hes only there to put on a show. To expose you losers so America has something to rabble over as they are extorted. Divided and conquered. You fucking albinos. How stupid you must be. His childen converted to JUDAISM. Fucking morons. So usless. So fucking lsot and alone.

How can I fele puity for you, when all you do is show your hate to everyone online. why would I not come and destroy you. Why would I not shame you into an early grave you sucidal lonely and depressed LOSERS. You did this. Now eat your medicine.

What are you a anti semite? Man Jamal I knew you where racist but hating Jews is unacceptable

I have no arguement to make. Ive already won. You cant unsee the truth. I know exaclty what you are albino. You will deny it into you grave because you are super weak and ahsamed. Ashamed of the blood in your veins. Scared shitless by the reality of what you really are. Look around you. The world hates you.

Le wAhhh why cant I be racist! Why does this meme making fun of white people have 500k likes! I better make my own black ppl meme and get yelled at with far less views!

Fucking obsolete. Im only here to shit on yall. Now eat up.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

kek

If you're a negro, or half, you're going out of the white nations, that's all there is to it

Ah I see the error of my ways Jamal. I get what you are telling me finally. I need to be more militaristic in my beliefs.

maybe this will help you to heal the crippeling hate you obviosly feel towards yourself.
africa.com/not-happy-being-black/

Just marry a white girl and you'll suffer enough.

You sound like a Role Playing retard. Go back to tumblr and watch more cuck porn you pathetic failure.

Yes. Good. Show me how you fight. And I will do nothing. I wont lift a finger or pulla trigger. Your OWN KIND will do that for me, without me saying a word. Get shit on fascist. Come at me, I live to destroy you.

You sound like alonely sad depressed fascist loser with NO GAME. I fuck your women while you remain sexless betamales. Both my parents are doctors making tons of money. What can you do to me. Nothing. The world I want is already here. I am only here to stab you in the heart and watch you bleed out.

What makes you think I'm not already a serial killer that only targets black people?

We accept you with open arms.

But of course this type of thread won't end up in the MSM alt-right catalog.

I complete you.

Chemical castration. Live out your days peacefully knowing that you built a society and future for humanity without the entitled nigger shits you despise.

You escaped your genetic legacy when you got a job and showed affirmative action the door, so it stands to reason that it holds no inherent value to you.

>I'm a half black guy but I'm definitely more on the brown side.
Who the fuck cares?

Because youre a coward. its why youre here. Just like your loser divorced fathers before you. But then. Why am I not suprrised Joffrey. Product of incest. Insano in the braino. Lonely sociopathic creep.

This kind of power. Its not for sale. The world is laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EVuYg3MNL4

youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8

Show me how you fight. and I will show you have I laugh.

with memes pretty much. Are you payed by the post?

If Cred Forums as a movement would have a way with you? Depends.

Likely, IRL, once the memes and edge would be toned down, not much would happen - aside from retarded, misguided kids who just "want to be the part of the cool guys group", Cred Forumstards are actually often reasonable enough to not cause shit when none is needed. If you cause no problems, are just a productive member of society going on with his job instead of chimping out on the street and pushing retarded SJW agenda, you're a regular, decent dude doing his own thing and no one should give you shit about it.

Cool sociopath, jerk the rest of your hairline away to some facees of death. Poor inbred joffrey.

You are very sad. You some here and call everyone a nazi and your only argument is that everyone here is a beta virgin fascist nazi inbred fascist. Go rob a cornerstore and beat your lardass gf you google.

I do this for free. A service to humanity to show you the price of your arrogance. How naive to think you would not have to pay for what youve done.

OP it's OK, not all black people are googles, if you have a job and you contribute to society then it's all good. It's such a shame googles give black guys a bad name,

I view myself as a supreme gentleman

Ok alonely albino, get shit on fascist. What did you think would happen. This is what fate looks like. It was your destiny to cross me and learn the truth albino.

Couldn't you be more pretentious? At least make anons entertained as well.

Not white or fascist Jamal. Go play pretend elsewhere with your katana you 'fascist slayer'. Don't forget to tip your fedorah for me.