Is being a centrist the edgiest thing in the world?

Is being a centrist the edgiest thing in the world?

yes

No, centrists stay away from edges. It's literally in the name

A centrist agnostic who only wears the color grey. Weapons of choice being very simple, practical weapons with proven reliability but no real flavor (such as a 1911).

I'd say Centrists and Bandwagoners are both equally bad.

obviously false advertising, don't be gullible

It's being edgy while claiming to not be edgy.
It's the worst thing possible.

OPBTFO

middle path best path

is this a counter signal memes thread?
Remember
>Brevity is the soul of wit
>they're supposed to be strawmen
>Leftypol doesn't understand how memes work

>ITT

You are slightly right

I always wear a white t-shirt with either basketball shorts or cargo pants based on the weather

You see, you have a limited thought pool, Obama said he only has two suits, blue and grey. Steve jobs always wore the same outfit.

You need to focus on what matters

This, centrists are the most balanced people

I'm a neilist

>centrists are the most balanced people
the most cowardly opportunists you mean?

>YOU'RE A COWARD IF YOU DON'T DOGMATICALLY DEFEND UNTENABLE POSITIONS WHILE PRETENDING THEY'RE INFALLIBLE
okay josé

>cowardly
Far from it, I just got fired. My 19 year old female coworker retrieved some merchandise a homeless guy was trying to steal. He put his hands on her and I instantly jumped in and took her place

Centrists don't fear death

Is this a new meme?

>Huffpost
>centrist

????

"The truly and deliberately evil men are a very small minority; it is the appeaser who unleashes them on mankind; it is the appeaser’s intellectual abdication that invites them to take over. When a culture’s dominant trend is geared to irrationality, the thugs win over the appeasers. When intellectual leaders fail to foster the best in the mixed, unformed, vacillating character of people at large, the thugs are sure to bring out the worst. When the ablest men turn into cowards, the average men turn into brutes.

In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit."

>(((They))) sway the pendulum wherever they need to in order to divide and conquer
But clearly going to the extremes is the answer

I'm a centrist and I have the heart of a brave mujahideen warrior. I recognize that their willingness to die for what they believe in is the power-source of their expansion, and have adopted it. Paganism is also like this, it is when you die in battle you go to Valhalla

Being centrist is about taking the best out of all spectrum's of belief, basically what multiculturalism was suppose to be

>cares about politics

hope you're enjoying that life as a sheep, you faggot

>im not a coward, i white knighted this girl once

(you)

>centrists can't form a strong opinion fallacy
Oftentime centrists are people who see the merit of a single side for roughly half of whatever is considered current ideological beliefs that make up the spectrum of issues or questions.

The real maymay is the fallacy that centrists are appeasers, mediators or can't hold strong values, or to put it another way that someone needs to almost religiously believe in the "correct" hardline mentality of any given political dogma to have any personal merit.

>The real maymay
is (you)

that picture isn't even vaguely relevant
notanargument/10, next comic

Kek surely is with us tonight, jewmaster

OC

>Centrists are lefties
>mfw

you forgot your face

genuinely good imo

It's a non-opinion. It's total cuckfag.

Horseyconceptart.jpg

Centrist=/=fence sitter

Trump is in a way in the "center" by mixing and matching policies.

in communist Polan we had dat joke:

what are levels of wealth?

1. own car
2. own flat
3. own opinion

sadly, ....

>centrists are not fence-sitters
what is the fence a metaphor for?

You mean skypemaster

Anti-X can never be as bad as X itself, but sometimes it gets really bad.

>X people speak out
>generally pretty bad but in the big scheme of things pretty irrelevant
>anti-X goes into a full blown autistic fit of rage over irrelevant thing

One case scenario where anti-x induces an eye roll.