Really makes you think

really makes you think ...

I know it would be so devastating if the welfare leeches, gangbangers, and drug dealers took a day off.

Maybe the streets'll be a little dirtier for 72hrs.

FPBP

As if a majority of googles don't already "simply stay home" and leech off the government every day.

>not election day

too bad

also,

>work site

it is to laugh

>inb4 no one would give a shit,
>devise this movement on voting day for people who don't keep track of the date. Impeding polls because people will flock to them at the last minute. Pic related is DNC chairmen and Clinton staff.

Why do they think cashing welfare checks is a job?

Also the guys in the NFL are only doing it for attention & because they can get away with it, if they actually skip out on the job, their ass is fired & they know it

That would require niggers and welfare queens to have gainful employment which they do not have. We have nothing to worry about.

do u rly think all balck people would just skip work?

>Every black stays home

2% of workforce doesn't come that day, but basically all crime is solved for one day. I saw we do it

>my birthday
>no niggers in sight

fully support this

>black people dont go to work for a day
>no one notices

>crime statistics suddenly takes a dive
it would be a good day

Imagine if every nigger went back to africa

Imagine if every single X did Y. Wow!

>government office
>implying they'll stay out of the welfare office

>Every black person with a job I know would find this retarded
>The ones without would stay out of my face for one whole day

This would pretty much show us the 20% of American blacks voting for Trump, at least.

In a bizarre turn of events from the prior month Chicago reported 0 crimes today Sept 26 2016.

lol, his avatar looks like a silhouette of ben garrison

I wouldn't have to carry my gun that day.

Imagine if just for 3 days, every black woman finding out she's pregnant decides to keep the baby, there would be 5,000 more blacks.
If they want things to change, they're going to need more of them.
Black people kill more babies in a week than they kill adults in an entire year.

>niggers stop mugging and killing people for 3 days
wew

More like a little cleaner.

America would be safer that day.

>all blacks stay home for one day
>the only thing people notice is that the crime rate plummets that day

shit would be cash

"Hey, guys? Guess who didn't show up for work again? Yep. It was Laqueesha".

It would be best day ever

Do niggers really not know how useless they are?

they should do it on the day they collect their welfare checks

kek

>13% of population
>Majority of which are unemployed
Oh no, whatever shall we do now that the Googles have quit their nonexistent jobs?

>pick ONE DAY
>72 hours

This one really is making me think actually

>Laquisha and Tqanushi and Zabanelli and Z'kansho all stay at home instead of going to their government DMV job and Zagooni, Tyrone, Tavonius Marcello Marqurious, and Chop don't come in to the DMV on the same day
>suddenly majority white people at the DMV working or getting vehicle-related work done
>suddenly massive increase in speed of completion
>suddenly the DMV, for one day, is just an ok place to be

>all googles stay at home for the day
>that day see a rise in productivity in the three digit percents and a collapse of the crimerate to virtually 0

>implying the tiny fraction of Google that works stop doing their job is going to make any noticeable difference to economy

Do these Googles not understand there's millions of working age, unemployed white NEET males who could easily replace them were they all to fuck off?

Hahahaha thank you for the laugh

Guess the cops will have a day off too.

Only a nigger would come up with a new form of slacktivism.

Not as cash as the qt is the photo though. Hot damn

>Stay at home
I remember when they threatened this as going back to Africa, apparently they realized that would be too much work since we'd obviously call their bluff.

I wish this would happen. I hate seeing Googles walking around roppongi.

wait, can we actually make this happen? I'd like to see the market implode under Obama.

omg he's a real person and he's serious.

I thought for sure that was just a joke/parody. Everyone knows the majority of BLM type people do literally nothing for a living. They collect government paychecks for babies and invented, invisible disabilities and that's it.

It would devastate sporting events but those guys aren't gonna risk their massive paychecks over this.

This guy is a Spike Lee actor and must be super out of touch with what real black people actually do and are actually like these days.

My mind is blown. I would love to see this happen though, because we would damn near die of laughter.

I'm actually sitting here trying to think of what would happen in my area, which is about 1/4th black. I'm trying to think of where they work. I have just realized I have no fucking idea. My job is all white and asian. The grocery store is all white and asian. The restaurants are predominately latino with some white and asian. The cleaners at the office are latino.

I live in one of America's most diverse areas, almost an even split between white, black, asian and latino and I never see black people at any jobs anywhere.

We should push them to do it. Then we should do one of our own and laugh incessantly while our countries actually grind to a hault.

You see googles in Roppongi?? What do they do, walk on all fours?