Why do these riots keep happening?

Why do these riots keep happening?
How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's nothing more then damage control. Have you noticed that chimp outs conveniently happen whenever some major controversy hits Clinton?

Kill all the niggers

Give justice to black people, white mans time is over now. Might as well give them social justice.

Shoot the rioters and then they'll be too dead to riot anymore.

Google Whipper 9000: Ball and Chain Edition

This should put those googles in their places.

Bet you can't give me a timeline

DOTR

we can't, googles gonna goog

This event conveniently timed up with the fact that her IT guy had his fifth amendment right evoked and must now attend another hearing regarding Clinton's email.

The Dallas Riots happened shortly after Comey was questioned by Congress about Clinton's sever, (and even though he said she was extremely careless but didn't recommend an indictment, it still hurt her reputation.)

Then there was the Milwalkee riots that took place shortly after Wikileaks released some damning articles on Clinton.

There was also the time where Clinton AND Obama campaigned at the exact same time Loretta Lynch was being questioned (and BTFO'd) by Congress.

There are more examples but those are the only ones I can think off of the top of my head.

>Why do these riots keep happening?

The Civil Rights Act from 1963.

>How do we stop them?

a) Get a time machine.

b) Contact Moonman.

c) Create a Right-Wing-Death-Squad.

maybe its just a way for king nigger to put martial law for a third term.

rocket mounted Cred Forums?

>How do we stop them?

Close all the kFC's and they will starve to death.

I believe there was the Soros WikiLeaks happening and there was a BLM protest as well.

Because of tonight's riots a google killed another google.

Why stop the riots?

I know a way but youre really not gonna like it

Kill the nigs, it's the only option at this point.

hmm. ::niggers:: Googles up to no good again.

Kill all Googlers

King Google*

Why contain it? let them spill over to the schools and churches

Tell us.

Stop them? Im confused. Why stop them?

You some kinda commie pinko, kid?

We need to kill the googles and stop them from.having a google hangout

Withdraw the police. Just let them run wild.

People are bound to wake up eventually.

kill google

Notice how they don't kill any violent protesters, even if it's a mob full of them?
It's usually old black guys with their hands up that get shot.
The rest are gangbangers that get shot

Vote Trump
/thread

Nice ID and it's hard to think about any situation where google images don't come to mind when riots break out. Google hangouts are seriously creating a problem when that kind of behaviour isn't otherwise kept at bay through having race relations outside their own, given how unproductive a google hangout is compared to just about anything except a skype group.

We can't just expect store owners to invest in barred windows and google glass just to prevent something that has no reason to occur.

My grandad always said we should put up some quad-.50s in the intersections and lay waste to riots. It would most certainly be effective.

>Not gas the googles

It works
youtu.be/8pyW6w5B7Aw

militarize police further

Remove google

Bring equality to America.

Remove all googles from the states

The cops don't even do shit. Nignogs break windows and assault people and jack cars, cops maybe throw a few flashbangs. Dindu purge by militarized cops when? America don't disappoint me now, you don't have many years before we're at planet of the apes territory.

Riots are a combination of black community standards and 8 years of absolute shit leadership and race baiting by Obama and the left wing.

I don't really see how this ends.

Oddly I think Trump will actually help because he will actually address the issues that Obama either ignored or race-baited into being worse.

Hillary will follow Obama's footsteps and make things worse. Moreso because now it'll be coming from some old white bitch nobody likes.

By rationally and maturely dealing with what they are angry about.

Simple. Fucking. Solution.

Riots will never stop.it's human nature to rebel

I came here to see this posted.

These riots are tame shit. Basically zero casualties and minimal property damage. Last real riots were the LA Riots.

Police are too well equipped and too well organized to let things get far out of control. The population also doesn't give too much of a shit. The injustices of the past were a lot more grievous, people felt real despair and real anger at their situation and lashed out because of it. Compared to that you just have some whiny, ignorant human trash complaining that thugs were shot by police and the faggoty white guilt morons who enable them. These "riots" number a couple hundred people at most, plus a bunch of paid protestors.

You look at Riots from the 20th century and they numbered in the thousands, tens of thousands even. Real rage, real violence.

Not this pussy shit.

Bring Bernie back.

>rational and mature
>towards fucking googles

you gonna get raped

>Why do these riots keep happening?
Because blacks love rioting. They don't actually give a shit about the cause they pretend to be rioting for, as you can easily see by their choice of "martyrs" and the fact that they kill each other in droves and no one gives a shit about it.

>How do we stop them?
Heavily segregate them and wait till they wiped each other out I suppose. Even if reeducating them was possible, you have to ask yourself if it is worth the effort.

MSM calling it protests still

Racists please leave