If you vote for Trump, then screw you

And so I’d just like to say to that portion of the electorate: Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re about to do something you’ll regret forever. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Trump saying rotten things. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed. I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for ME. I am preaching to the sad little choir in my soul here.

Because while Trump is a miserable bastard, YOU are the people who have handed him the bullhorn. YOU are the people willing to embarrass this nation and put it on the brink of economic ruin all because you wanna throw an electoral hissy fit. YOU are the people who want to revolutionize the way America does business by voting for its worst businessman, a disgusting neon pig who only makes money when he causes problems for other people instead of solving them. YOU are the thin-skinned yokels who clutch your bandoliers whenever someone hurls the mildest of slurs at you (“deplorables”), while cheering Trump on as he leaves a bonfire of truly hateful invective everywhere he goes. YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR.

gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
amazon.com/Someone-Could-Get-Hurt-Fatherhood/dp/159240832X
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet
gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>waaahh waaaahh
Baby drop his bottle?

wtf I'm a corrector of records now.

Your tears are delicious.

(((Journalism)))

The lefties are getting angsty.
Go bleed out of your pussy somewhere else.

(((John Oliver))) you have revealed you motives

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Post your address and I'll come forcibly fuck you.
MAGA, little bitch, if you like it or not, I'd prison sex you for the God emperor.

They only support him because he's not Hillary.

That's literally it.

>Go bleed out of their whatever

mfw I'm in a swing state and voting for Jill Stein

They are committing mass an hero

>no net neutrality

>no Cred Forums

Acceptance is the last stage of grief OP, you never know, you might come to like living under Trump rule.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

Trump is human waste. He is the worst of America stuffed into a nacho cheese casing, and he is emblematic of the kind of arrogant, flag-waving, trashy, racist moron that the rest of us have to DRAG kicking and screaming into the 21st century: Cliven Bundy, Sean Hannity, Kim Davis, and on and on and on. Trump voters are the people who have spent the past decade or so voting insipid obstructionists into office, sending death threats to anyone who even mentions the idea of gun control, demanding 100% tax cuts on millions of dollars they can only daydream about making, and getting suckered in by any Oil Party candidate waving a NO GAYS flag. Fuck them. These are needy hillbilly loons who are just as starved for attention as Trump himself. And voting for Trump is their way of emulating him, of saying FUCK YOU to everyone else as a mission statement, with no regard for the fallout.

Trump ran reform party in 2000 to change the civil rights act of '64 to include protections for gays and lesbians.

I think his books are under reviewed.

amazon.com/Someone-Could-Get-Hurt-Fatherhood/dp/159240832X

Hm. Between being shot with a 9mm and shot with a .22 I would rather choose the .22. That is the only reason why I like Trump more.

Worst case scenario, he's as bad as people think he is and he gets cockblocked by Congress whenever he tries to do anything and we get 4 years of a do nothing president.

Best case? He actually does good and stimulates the economy because he's a businessman.

Our other option is Hilary. Whom is White, Female Obama. She wants to import more mudskins, she idolizes Merkel and we all know how shitty Germany is these days. Imagine if all of the US became that.

Logically, there is no choice. The worst Trump can produce is better than the worst that Hilary can produce.

>Drew Magary

Another self hating white liberal

Same guy who said he spent his first year of college crying to his mom because he couldn't make friends. Shocking how this is how he turned out. Pussy.

Cred Forums isn't your personal blog.
go back to plebbit you stupid cunt

and idk how stupid you have to be to unironically believe that someone can both be rich and a bad businessman

Trump has consistantly paid women in his companies equal to or more than men in similar positions.

>how stupid you have to be to unironically believe that someone can both be rich and a bad businessman
So you literally know nothing about the real world then.

Get the fuck out of here, you edgy teenage fuck

Reminds me of Jody Powell's "Open Letter to Reagan Voters." He used a much wider vocabulary of profanity than just "fuck," though.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit why did no one tell me. This would have been great ammo.

Hillary was a goldwater girl, meaning she supported a candidate for president with stronger views against black americans than david duke.

You're right about everything you say but wanna know a secret? He's still so much better than Hillary.

All that pasta and no fresh bread sticks

Copy pasta from an article

His reform party run was all about single payer canadian style healthcare and gay and lesbian rights.

Notice how he says "repeal and replace" and not just "repeal".

At the rally last night he talked about fixing the economy to stabalize social security, rather than removing social second to save the economy.

are you a tard, everyone here's been all about trump since long before shillary rigged the democratic primaries

Damnit you got me wanting some breadsticks now.

What are your favorite Breadsticks Cred Forums?

>I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed
oh please do

>shills can't even come up with original pasta

You guys already tried claiming he was Hitler and you have already repeatedly said that you want us to die.

Little Caesers

that isn't an argument misses pissy pants

sorry but your insipid derailment tactics and appeal to emotion don't work here
only logic

let me spell it out for you
if you are a businessman your goal is to make money
if you are RICH from being a businessman than you are GOOD ONE

try to use the very small logic part of your female brain rather than the emotion part

How appropriate to use a Bush-era copypasta.

People take more risk when the status quo is untenable. Obama and the establishment had 8 years to make their case.

Actually my state is guaranteed for Trump. I will still vote but only out of duty, it wouldn't really make a difference if I stayed home.

>Plot twist: Justice prevails and Hillary is indicted.
>Hillary, Dump, and all over elites simultaneously shit themselves.
>Hillary drops out because her brain "short circuits", so she can't testify.
>Bernie Sanders back in the race.
>The 1% finally loses their power.

It's funny that you actually think you're part of the majority.

There's a reason why Trump is beating hillary.
Theres a reason "social justice warrior" has become an insult.
And political correctness is hated

You're on the wrong side of history and our children and their children will know how to avoid the mistakes we made in giving morons like you a pulpit.

But if you think you're so enlightened and progressive than why don't you put yourself to the test?
Go on Cred Forums several hours every day for the next month and see if you still believe the same things you do now.

>you are right about everything you say

Swedecucks, ladies and gentlemen. The joke that keeps on giving

I honestly can't see why people don't understand that if you follow the money, Dump is ultimately loyal to the worst of the worst. They've both got their strings being pulled by the banks and special interests. Do people not see how much debt he has? Both candidates are shit. No question Hillary is far more dangerous than him, but Dump shouldn't get a free pass.

Sage and move on, anons.

>Dump is ultimately loyal to the worst of the worst.
Is that why (((they))) are all trying to stop him?

doesn't matter.
unless someone never started a business and just inherited everything
rich = good businessman

You have to have some good business sense in order to maintain that richness. Remember all the lottery winners that blow it all at once?

>voting for the literal devil
trumps just retarded, shitlery is the straight up devil you fuck.

maybe not "business" sense but definitely good financial sense.

that's a good argument though for when I have to deal with idiots saying that the Don is bad with money and his "big" loan of 1 million dollars

Trump hasn't made his money from DOING BUSINESS. He made his money from INHERITANCE and RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

That makes him a bad businessman

>Trump is beating hillary.
top kek, so delusional

srsly, they could seriously rile us up if they would put the slightest bit of effort into it. but nope, just a bunch of "OMG I can't even BELIEVE people like you EXIST".

I guess the problem is that anybody capable of evenly-matched meme warfare, is already here, gloriously shitposting.

we're like the Joker without his Batman :(

(or worse, Batman hit his fucking head and is now retarded, and it's not even fun anymore)

at least it's a start
>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet

I didn't think anyone could ramble with out making any points or using arguments other than "fuck you i ain't explaining no nuffin eva"

You must be 18 to post here

good copypasta

Not an argument.

idk if you realize this
but considering how many business expenditures he went into it doesn't matter if he inherited money in the billions (which he didn't) he would have lost it all in all the years he's been a businessman.
but no he made profit instead and his businesses are still making him profit
also ripping people off is pretty much the ONLY thing businessmen do.

unless you can find a source showing that trump's net worth is actually lower than when he started out (which you can't) than you are simply wrong.

le
>trump is a bad businessman
argument is born out of ignorance and emotional bias.
it has zero basis in fact or reality.

also, before you say it
going bankrupt is a sound business move, evidenced by the fact that he's still rich and still runs several businesses

wtf im a #HillaryHunchback now

All l know, OP, is that Hillary will NEVER be my abuela.

As a Hillary supporter, I get a little frustrated when I see people talking about this because I know it just makes you guys dig your heels deeper in the sand.

Saying this contributes nothing and it's a tragedy he got paid to write it.

Zero sage is a Zero.

you wouldn't be here on Cred Forums
(which im guessing the existence of which you were informed of by your roddit pals)
venting your frustration about the election otherwise

I don't give a fuck if he says mean things. I don't care about gay marriage, abortion, drugs, niggers, etc.

The most important issues to me are immigration and the economy, and his views align with mine on those.

Not to mention the other option is Hillary, the most corrupt establishment scummy politician possible.

So yeah, I think I'll take my chances.

>Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves.

Wow, great argument Fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

Ill go one step further.

If you vote for Hillary, you deserve to die painfully and over a prolonged period... and no one will feel any remorse when youre swinging by a noose in a public square.

5/10
try a little harder next time

>I NEVER HAD ANY ARGUMENT TO CONVINCE YOU TO VOTE FOR A WORSE CANDIDATE SO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEE

>t. Trigglypuff

CTR RP troll spotted

Sending in my NC absentee ballot request form tomorrow after seeing the google riots tear my town up.

Voting Trump. Fuck you.

So you left CTR? Good for you

>“THIS. So much this.”
These words make me feel sick.

I know that feel

I want to die anyway so like its cool if he causes the end of the world. Better than being killarys slave nigga

what are you gonna do about it faggot?

Let her win, I want to see an american civil war before i die.

>gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters
>Earlier this week, the Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold
Another chinese guy.

>"Im not waisting any more time on you guys"
>proceeds to write an 50line assay

Yeah you tottaly don't care at all m8

>Jeb runs third-party

JEB SURGE!

underrated

Don't bother using facts to expain this "real world" claim of yours. Just curse and insult, like the rest of your regressive left.

Anything I can within the realm of sanity.

No, (((they))) honestly think they are right. Meanwhile ((They)) of the Trump group are backed by the Nationalist Jews. Who have been working tirelessly for years to get people to realize what is going on.

We are picking a side of a coin. Its still a coin with its edges cut and i don't think anyone missed this nuance.

SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

>ITT DEEP desperation
Only 5 more days til the Great HRC Chokening. And it's still not even October

its the same tired "argument" with these leftists. "You are wrong. So wrong in fact that I cant be bothered to explain how or why, or even give a single credible fact or source. What i can do is hurl profanity and insults until you realize it is impossible to get through to people like me."

Careful what you wish for, if America falls Mexico will be the first leech to go with it.

You're better off living in our shadow.

this is top tier manchild rage

Denial
Anger

And so I’d just like to say to the record correcters: Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re trying to put a Jewish lich in the white house. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Shillary dodging blame for her treasons and murders. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Killinton by showing you records of her sociopathic ambition. I’m not gonna link to an Alex Jones clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for US. I am preaching to the resounding chorus of Kek.

Because while Hitlery is a miserable bitch, YOU are the people who have handed her the coronation. YOU are the people willing to embarrass this nation and put it on the brink of social and political ruin all because you wanna rig the election for a green-skinned, child-boiling witch. YOU are the people who want to revolutionize the way Americans relate to each other by voting for its worst degenerate, a disgusting, withered gila monster who only makes progress when she stands to make personal gain out of the deal. YOU are the thin-skinned pussies who clutch your rainbow flags whenever someone hurls the mildest of slurs at you (“cucks”), while cheering Seig Heilary on as she leaves a swamp of truly distorted lies everywhere she goes. YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Hellary Shitton is an unqualified, insidious sociopath because TRUMP IS ORANGE DURRRR.

>Chooses the slowest horse
>Upset when it loses
Super cool story bro.
Maybe next time you'll choose a non-shit Democrat.