Should the second amendment apply to black people?

Should the second amendment apply to black people?

Should only apply to home owners who pay taxes
Like all of the Constitution

Yes, next thread

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>people
no.

>should my dog have a right to council?

>should my hamster have protection against unlawful search and seizure?

I have a problem with the niggers garbage taste

I have a problem with everyone's trigger discipline except the guy in the top picture in the middle.

I have a problem with both of them, it's trigger discipline.

Human rights only apply to human beings.

98% of them are barred from posession..so really don't care. Literally my next door neighbor is the only black person I have ever met that could legally purchase a gun.

I have a problem with both
>disgusting trigger discipline

That being said the top photo is worse because the guns in the bottom photo are probably regularly unloaded and secured and the bottom photo looks like a Christmas unboxing.

Googles are all criminals; they'll just steal the guns

So what about the plenty of black open carry protesters who appeared with the Tea Party, the Bundy Ranch Happening, and various other places?

yes open carry is a RIGHT given to ALL United States citizens.

So... did Obama take your guns?

liberals have been trying to take away the second amendment for decades, but it's not possible. we simply will not let them.

THIS

All Obama is stating is the definition of the second amendment. Not what he wants to do with it.

Googles can't even hold the fucking things right.

yes, but only if they have decent taste in firearms

DOES the second amendment apply to black people?

Can you claim that the Second Amendment exists when "You might have a gun" is adequate grounds for shooting you?

What kind of asshole goes around asking people if they can legally purchase guns? I love the idea of some rando pol white supremacist engaging with equally rando black people so he can report back 100% meaningless pseudo-statistics.

No right should apply to fauna

Legally it should apply to any and every American.

Morally it should apply to every person on this earth.

It is adequate to assume one has a gun when he doesn't comply with the law.

Yes, if they use their rights within the law by defending themselves legally whenever they are being attacked unlawfully.

However, if they use their legally acquired firearms to infringe on the rights of whites (which they are doing, in individual cases, on a huge scale while the political black groups support them), the Google criminals should be exterminated.

DOES the second amendment apply to black people?

Clearly it doesn't, in any meaningful real-world way. And not even the NRA shows any interest in changing that. So why should you have rights that you deny to your fellow Americans?

What is the second amendment?

(Remember the internet does not stop at the border of the US - the rest of the world does not know what you are talking about)

Because niggers aren't people.

> top image dindu nuffin just innocently handling firearms

>being this new
>being this uninformed
lurk moar

>What is the second amendment?

Black-people it.

you mean googles?

>to protect themselves from the police
Really? Are they even trying anymore?

Are you people?

So is niggers filtered or what?

Your boomer is showing

Absolutely

It's the ultimate way to BTFO the leftists

Use their own rhetoric against them
"We need guns to protect ourselves from the racist police" "You just want to disarm black people so they can be enslaved again!" etc

No. It should only apply to humans.

Underrated

I don't deny anyone's rights by exercising my own.

I would hope they would do the same.

Goes against the narrative and therefore didn't happen

Nice try looks like I win again

I wouldn't exactly call them people.

Boondocks is fucking based

No

heh

only if you mean law abiding, tax paying, God fear American citizens of African descent, not niggers

Based mcnig

the reason niggers get killed for carrying guns is because they carry them in their hands. guns should be holstered at all time. when you draw a gun, you intend to use it. its that simple

don't do this and get a healthier hobby

We're okay, but thanks for your concern.

Enjoy your bang bang and all that old chap

>the reason niggers get killed for carrying guns is because they carry them in their hands. guns should be holstered at all time. when you draw a gun, you intend to use it. its that simple

But the guns are plastic, or don't even exist. How many people are killed by "I thought he was reaching for a gun." every year? The police won't tell us. In most cases it is effortless for them to plant evidence to blame the victim. The ones we see on the news are the exceptions where the police loose control of the evidence.

Rusty Mossbergs and Chinese SKSs? Sure, why not.

>the guns are plastic

Fucking waste

Yes

Are they citizens? Have they been clnvicted of a felony? Then yes it does, deal with it.

>people
Kek.

I'm cool with niggers owning guns as long as they are using them on each other.

Thanks you fucking fucker

Democrats have actually been trying to get guns out of the hands of black people for years.

Doesn't really work, of course, but they try.

Look at any dense black area and just about guaranteed that there's some local ordinance against gun ownership or carrying.

Best part is the politicians doing it were elected by the black people there.

Yes but not for googles

Hi, viva

they're aligned with white supremacy and the white supremacist police force. of course there comes privilege with that.