Discarded

Thank you for correcting the record!

>RCP
I can no longer take them seriously.

>gf is a shillary KEK supporter
>finds out i like trump
>cheats on me with a black man
this doesnt mean im a cuck... right..
i cant be a cuck i like trump and cucks DO NOT like trump ok..?

>Drumpf leading in the polls
>Cred Forums: HILLARY BTFO MAGA!!!

>Drumpf behind in the polls
>Cred Forums: p-polls are rigged!! muh ctr shilling!!

yeah the polls in trumpgen are way more reliable.

I've been wondering why people pay attention to RCP when they don't exclude outliers like NBC's constant fucking garbage +5 and +7 polls when EVERY OTHER POLL is tied or +/-2

It's a hard concept for some, but I'll help you out:

>Trump lead
-Poll is biased so Trump is far enough ahead to negate the artificial padding

>Clinton lead
-Poll is biased so Trump can be within her polling by a margin of [x]

There hasn't been a single Canadian in this thread, idiot

is this true? why would you date her in first place?

It means she's a cheating whore

You aren't very good at logic are you? Let me fix that for you.

>Dumpf leading in the polls
>Wow, even with extremely biased polls, Trump is still leading!

>Drumpf behind in the polls
>Well the polls are pretty biased, so who really knows? Let's look at other sources of information to understand how people will vote in November, like crowd size for example. With how few events Hillary throws, you would think her crowds would be HUGE!

RCP is fine. It's what Styx uses. Are you just ignoring the fact that their own "lol durmpf btfo" aggregate shows him less than one point behind?

This is statistically a dead heat. They're trying to portray it as her winning but in fact, within 2% is considered even, because it's within the margin of error.

Hillary is in a dead heat with Trump despite everything, rigged polls, lying journalism, everything. And more in-depth polls show him contesting solid blue states, and leading in a few important one. Florida is his, period. Hillary has no chance there.

Trump is winning. This is how it is supposed to be. Do not reject the polls, just recognize what they actually say.

>Dating in 2016
sorry bro but you asked for this

Thank you for Correcting the Record! 0.5 skittles have been deposited into your Make Trump Rich Again account!

Don't forget turnout, and voter excitement.

If this isn't enough evidence look at how hard the dems have been begging for people to register. Even fucking Soros is digging his greasy paws into it.

You're only a cuck if you stay with her.

(((NBC)))

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

I know the feel. Blonde haired breeding bootied beauty, but she fucked a Cambodian of all things. Then she started dating the cambodian so I fucked her and came in her mouth before he came to her house one night. Fuck em, we are making america great again.

>NBC's fake internet poll already got counterbalanced

Bezos must be so salty