UPCOMING FALSE FLAG

In an attempt to simultaneously paint all Trump supporters as a hate-group, while simultaneously garnering sympathy, Hillary is soon going to stage a fake assassination attempt.

How this is going to work: She's going to be giving a rally, when suddenly """Trump Supporters""" will storm the stage, and one of them will ""shoot""" her. The American people will see this, and sympathy will cause her poll numbers to rise and Trump's to drop.

But this serves another purpose. The debates are fast approaching, and Hillary knows she cannot sit during them lest she appear weak, nor can she physically stand the entire time. After being """shot""" she'll be confined to a wheelchair for the debates, and everyone will accept it as the result of evil Trump supporters.

Yeah, bullshit. Fucking namefags.

One of the biggest clues this will happen is the fact that this Hillary rally will suddenly have way more people than usual. Hillary can't even draw in her own supporters, yet she expects us to believe she's getting protestors?

And violent ones at that?

She wouldn't be able to handle the shock of a gunshot wound.
I guess they'll use a body double?

How else do you think Hillary plans to stop her dive-bombing poll numbers? How else do you think she'll be allowed to sit during a debate and *not* be seen as weak?

The current plan is that the protestor "shoots" her in the lower torso; missing all vitals of course. She'll be out of surgery in a few hours (because there was never a bullet) but conveniently she'll have to stay in a wheelchair during the debates.

Unfortunately with all the shit going on recently no theory seems too far fetched to be called a conspiracy anymore.

Kek confirms she couldn't handle it.

But there's not going to be a bullet. They're about to employ some Hollywood magic to fool the people watching it.

After all, she only needs to make it look convincing for about a second, before her secret service agents rush in and surround her.

There'll be blood, and it will even be hers, but it'll have been stored in a bag on her person when the time comes, and release adequate amounts to make it appear like a real injury.

But there will not be a bullet, and the protestors are going to be paid handsomely. They'll sit in a jail for a couple years, and suddenly come into millions of dollars.

>Work for what basically amounts to an online company that works for another online company with another company with the Clintons
>Act like you know anything

I mean jesus as if the RPfags couldn't get anymore desperate. First its the Time Traveling Trump Supporters now this shit.

This is the end of the Democratic Party. They will fucking try anything at this point, I wouldn't put it past them.

That doesn't mean it will be a well-thought-out plan. It'll probably be transparent and stupid and cement a Trump victory. Who knows the depths they'll go to though?

Hillary is desperate to be president. She felt cheated after the 2008 election, and has never quite forgiven Obama. Now she sees the same thing happening during the national election with Trump.

She's already cheated so much to get this far. She's gotten the media in her pocket and made Bernie look bad. She arranged to become the nominee by corrupt actions with the DNC. The Clinton Foundation may be one of the sleaziest "charities" in the world today.

She'll do anything, and go to any lengths to become #45.

NOT SO FAST RATTLER

I don't know anything, but one of my bosses does. Honestly, I fully expect him to be killed soon, but he's the son of Slavic immigrants, and has the not-giving-a-fuck attitude that entails.

The thing is, it doesn't even seem like it's the democrats. It seems Hillary has co-opted them, absorbing them like a predator, and using them for her own ends.

The thing to look out for is this assassination attempt, likely in Charlotte.

1) Hillary needs to appear human, and needs sympathy.

2) Hillary wants to discredit Trump and Trump supporters however possible

3) Hillary needs a reason to sit during the debates.

The false flag will cover all 3 of these bases in a nice, convenient way. Additionally, any further attacks on her failing health will be seen as picking on a poor victim.

I hope they send guys in pepe costumes screaming REEEEEEEE to do it.

I hope they have their dicks out for Harambe when they rush the stage.

sorry m8, i dont believe you.

Normaly i really love this larping breads, but this one i dont.

Protip: Next time, tell in what rally this shit is going down.

does anybody have screencap with 2 other false flag plans couple days ago?

cant find it - my google is rioting

One of the Ohio debates; likely Toledo. Sorry, meant to type that instead of saying "Charlotte". Watching the news right now, got wires crossed.

She's in full-on damage control in backing out of what she said. I think her advisers told her to play it off as a joke.

More like Drumpf will hire a Mexican/Muslim to shoot at him so that Americans gain sympathy for his racist campaign.

kek.

I don't really want Trump to win either, but I can see any attempt on his life being more...Organic? The way the news is painting him, you half expect they're trying to get some rogue TumblRite to take it on themselves to off him.

Maybe. Though killing Jo Cox still wasn't enough to stop Brexit. The peasants are angry this year.

Now that you've posted this, they won't do it?

well it already happened didnt it? some bong overstayer made the most pathetic attempt to grab an officers gun at a rally a few months ago

The thing is, Hillary has many more reasons to fake this attempt. Her health is failing, and failing fast. She needs a way to keep people from talking about it.

After the attempt, any further discussions of her health are going to be (((shut down))) with indignation at attacking the poor victim!

She also needs to sit during the debates, but can't do it outright. People see her sitting next to Trump standing tall, and they see her as weak.

But if she's in a wheelchair? Why, she'd be the woman who was so strong she was able to debate even *after* being shot!

Doubt it'll stop anything. Just trying to give you guys some insight so that maybe, hopefully, weaponize autism can uncover the truth.

Watch her rallies and their participants very, *very* closely.

Is there any user who could go to her rally?

The idea of Trump supporters stoping a Hilary assination attempt would make the media break.

you should take this theory to /r/The_Donald if you have got the evidence to support it. They'll eat that shit up

Well shit, wouldn't surprise me if the same """army""" was responsible for the false flag assassination. Has this been confirmed?

Exactly my point, but since bongs can't into firearms, it failed.

If a burger attempts it, it'll either fail or succeed, but even if it fails, suddenly (((they))) can bring up gun control.

Yeah, that would be a pretty bad thing.

Hillary fucks everything up, so I doubt it will work. Honestly, if they plan a fake assassination attempt they'll probably kill her for real, they are so inept.

She's not an evil mastermind.

No, this is the false flag. Now if it did happen, they can say the internet fueled it and brought the assassination to fruition. Cred Forums isn't a secret club anymore, people are lurking. If you wanted to actually prove this as a false flag and not give the media more fuel, this would have been posted a half hour or so before the deed, where there wouldn't have enough time to react and regroup, and you wouldn't be able to blame the hate machine for creating an assassin in 30 minutes

Cause if they told her in advance, I doubt she could act convincingly, and if they don't, she'll likely die of fear. They probably wouldn't tell the secret service, I guess, and that might blow it for them.

It'll probably still be spun. "Attendee stops assassination attempt by Trump Supporter".

And she still gets the sympathy.

But most importantly, even if they "stop" the false-flag, the bullet will still have pierced her. She needs this so she can appear in the debates and be allowed to sit.

Why can't you use this """"fake"""" assassination to do a real assassination?

Just have a sniper standing by, ready to take her out when shit goes down.

Bonus points if the sniper is a nigger with connections to BLM.

Although I don't see this scenario as likely, I do know the NWO puppetmasters are about to get real desperate soon, so expect some next-level fuckshit from the opposition soon.

While she has been largely inept over the course of her entire life, this is pretty solid in terms of plans. She'll know about the attack ahead of time, and prepare for it.

Honestly, everything's going to happen so fast and be obscured so well (due to secret service jumping around), she only needs to make it look convincing for a half-second.

Smoke and mirrors, and suddenly the ball is in Hillary's court.

This is patently ridiculous. No one tried to shoot the withered old bitch when she was leading Trump, so why in God's name would they do it when she's lagging?

Kek, that would be awesome.

I am unsure about the NWO, but from what I've heard, it honestly wouldn't even surprise me if lizard people were real at this point. It's all so fucking twisted.

>skeleton fetish
A man unto my own heart
$40 well spent.

You're missing the point. It's the same story where a mock trump supporter pretends to attempt to assassinate Democratic nominee so that Hillary garners sympathy. it's an inside job. and they now can blame the internet for the spark to create the assassin, to explain why someone would want to kill her. So now you have your 'killers' reason to kill Hillary.

this is 100% NOT going to fucking happen. stop posting anytime.

damn, ill whack her in the back with a crow bar for half that.

And you're insane if you think they'd try to create so tenuous a link between the even and a Kazakhistani Acting Guild.

What sounds more convincing?

"I am strongly in favor of Trump and I feel this woman is dangerous!"

or

"I read about it on a Gabonese Iron Board Collecting Clay Tablet?"

It may not. None of the things here are set in stone, but are being largely considered to help Hillary.

The alternate to the assassination attempt, should they go with it, is an exoskeleton-type add-on that can be hidden beneath her pants, and will bear the entirety of her weight.

>the entirety of her weight.

Is such a device possible?!

I can't find an example of the picture I was shown, but it'd be *something* like this.

well it makes sense

>american politics reaching a bottom low where fake assassinations are used to gain support

I'd rather Assad take over America. Kim Jong Il maybe. There's no trickery in best korea at least, just a simple AA gun to the head. You won't even have to fall off a balcony after being shot in the back of the head.

Really wish we can get Gary Johnson in the debate so we can hear some actual ideas, and policies