“Back To Africa” Movement To Help Blacks Leave America If Donald Trump Becomes President

You will miss us honkie

empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

I'd honestly be fine with that.

>All the liberals flee to Canada
>All the blacks leave for Africa
>All the Mexicans leave for Mexico
>All the Muslims are deported or blow themselves up

Have fun, try not to get eaten by the Africans or a wildabeast or some shit.

Honestly our government should've been encouraging blacks to move to Liberia for decades now. I'll gladly pay more taxes even if it means the government gets them on a boat and sends them to Africa to stay forever.

>Trump wins
>everyone does what stormfront wants from them in their own interests

Damn son

i wish a goog would

>Implying the native Africans would accept them.

....i honestly think that there are many people that would pay them to fuck off never to be seen again in the us.

I thought google was banned from Chinese territory

They won't. For all their bitching, they'll stay in the first world under evil whitey rather than move to a third world country.

we wont know until you leave google

#blacktoafrica

Google Africa anyone?

No , American blacks are spoiled as fuck , complaining about discrimination and racism when they get free food , education and a media/state that panders to them

they wouldn't change that for a 3rd world country/continent

not even in South Africa

Reminder that SA is only slightly better than other African countries because of the white people that worked and lived there

Shit, this has potential.

I support this thread.

AHAHAHAHAHA
YES
PLEASE
DO THIS
PROVE US "WRONG"
MAKE US "REGRET" IT

>cannot have a criminal background

I knew it was too good to be true.

shut up you fucking spic. you're downplaying colonialism

>liberals flee to canada
Ah fucking great. Like we don't have enough of them here already.

>MAN I REALLY WANT A WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS N SHEEEEEIT
>GO TO AFRICA
>TRY TO CROSS A BORDER ILLEGALLY
>GET RAPED AND MOWED DOWN WITH AN AK47

I suggest you do a little reading on what happened to Liberia before you make any rash..... Wait a minute, don't fucking read about liberia and how you all would get eaten by real Africans.

I do mean that literately.

This has really good potential

googles would shut up and not move, or they would move and we wouldn't have googles

Brilliant!

Dindu Nuffin: Back To Africa 2, Al Sharpton's demise.

>Googles go back to Africa
>Expect welfare
>Get killed by feral monkeys within a week

Didn't the Afro-Americans that immigrated there initially end up enslaving the Native Liberians living there and repeating the whole "muh slavery" shtick? Irony at it's finest.

Don't worry, we'll annex you and put the libs to work in camps.

Yes they did. Because even at their diminished capacity for understanding they figured out there was nothing to be done but what the locals knew. They were smarter thanks to their white/American Native blood.

Turns out, it blew up in their faces! Then they got ate.

Whatever, the con's are selling us out. We need a real party.

Yes, that is what makes it so god damn funny. The name Liberia is even derived from Liberty.

I really highly doubt any african country on a societal/cultural level except liberia would be accepting towards them.

I searched for "Femi Adenugame" and the only hits were this story. It's fake, there is no South African billionaire financing this project.

Where's the donation page? I'll donate my monthly salary to help googs go back to the googleland.

wew laddie

We don't need any insolent, entitled basketball americans, thanks.

dont forget to revoke your citizenship as u leave

Please America-kun. USNA when ?

You're free to come down here to replace the undesirables that left. Consolidating like minded thinkers would be in all our best interests.

dear kek please make this happen.

>Mexico builds the wall to keep trump from coming in and killing them all

This. I would gladly pony up "reparations" money with the stipulation that they must go to Africa and renounce US citizenship.

Unfortunately, yes.

Do war-torn parts of Africa have government assistance?

>The Liberian experience can also be considered as anticipating that of Zionism and Israel - with Jews similarly seeking redemption through a return to an ancestral land and similarly being regarded as foreign interlopers by the local Arab tribes. It would take Americo-Liberians a century and more to become truly accepted as one of Liberia's ethnic groups(...). All of which certainly contributed to most Black Americans rejecting the Back-to-Africa option and opting instead for seeking equal rights in America."[25]

>mfw Trump achieves what lincoln wanted
>mfw liberals & cuckservatives can't play the this isn't the party of lincoln card
>mfw all opposition leaves country so he wins by 100% vs. Kangz-ye in 2020
>mfw

kek

This, it's something most people don't think about but native Africans really don't like western blacks.

I'm not even entirely sure why, I just know there's not a lot of love.

where would they end up? all to nigeria? how does this even make sense

I know this is what they want, but it sounds like something that's absolutely destined to fail.

as if nigerians wouldnt kill them.

only the sucsessfuly ones would be able to do this, so it doesn't solve anything uless you pay'd them to leave

>Marcus Gravy

How do I help this movement?

I know plenty of Africans, they don't think much of Niggers.

The funny thing is that Garvey was an anti Semite

Didn't we start this...? I feel like we started this...

They're full of shit. Niggers won the lottery by being born in the USA. Africans would kill to be able to live in the first world. Not a single African American would give up their citizenship to live in Liberia. This "threat" to move to Africa is nothing but silly theatrics by a ridiculous race that can't take anything seriously.

>America is made great again
Well actually there's still the jews...

>All the white right wingers from around the world move in and form a Nazi party

Please work, please work, please work, please work, please work, please work.

More taxes? A 1-way boat ticket doesn't cost anywhere close to feeding a whole family of these parasites, paying for their medical bills, and then ultimately paying to keep half of them in jail.

Shadilay, Shadilay, please make it happen Lord Kek.

I could actually support that. Black members of community who cannot appreciate what they have but demand more and more as their obvious due would get some proper experience and comparison with things that would help them mature.

Now I'd like feminists and SJW to be sent to some hardcore muslim countries so they will see issues worth working on and actual patriarchy, instead of being pretentious bitches throwing accusations and hate back home.

Native Africans can actually tell each other apart similar to the way Asians do, but the differences are more subtle. They see the American Negro as traitors who have no fucking idea where they actually came from.

Also black African immigrants are generally treated like shit by western niggers, so it goes both ways. It doesn't matter how much you domesticate them, they are still tribal savages with the crip vs blood mentality in every aspect.

That makes me support this initiative even more, if only because it would make absolute wonders for the whole "black people cannot be racist or otherwise bigoted" claim if some loud black SJWs would be brought down a notch in Africa.

Plus it would be fucking hilarious watching them land in Africa thinking they're finally home, only to have the native Africans instantly disavow them.

nigger

Its funny i know because native Africans hate american blacks

I'm fine with this outcome. When they show up in Zimbabwe and ask for welfare and get some seeds and a hoe or something.

Garvey had a boat ready to start shipping these google back to google maps. He specifically blames the skypes for stopping it.

everyone hates american niggers

>everyone hates american niggers

True but with native African its different , they hate them for being weak and moaning all the time and for not being true Africans

Niggers BTFO!!!

I would donate 1,488 dollars to make some leave. If we all did then our problems would be solved and they could fling shit at eachother til the whites of their eyes turn brown.

not for long.

Where can I donate?