youtube.com/watch?v=wgXdm8LQ86c
youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
youtube.com/watch?v=aXiZAfGUujU
nytimes.com/2008/04/03/nyregion/03shot.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
youtube.com/watch?v=HlpX1DwEB1k
youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk?t=6m59s
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0
disinfo.com/2010/03/the-police-arent-legally-obligated-to-protect-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxLa5nTONtU
youtube.com/watch?v=EUp4bDa9M3o
youtube.com/watch?v=gtD-4LFrjhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The criminal was calling his friends and family for backup to attack the police and come to his defense.

Neutralizing the situation by taking down the criminal was the safest thing for everyone involved.

looks like he charged at them

It ain't white it ain't right.

>Their job is to protect the people
Their right is to protect their own lives.

>A fire arm is the last resort.
You're assuming that "last resort" means that the situation has to be escalated step by step in order to reach that last resort. e.g Reason with the man running at you with a screwdriver from a few feet away, then tase the man running at you with a screwdriver from a few feet away, then shoot him in the leg, then shoot him in the chest as a last resort. Doesn't work like that. The cop in this situation had to choose between risking a taser not working and getting stabbed, or shooting him. He decided to protect himself.

>Comparing a screw driver to a gun is stupid
He could have not even had a screwdriver. A large man running at a cop is enough to justify lethal force. Any time you decide to get physical with a cop, there is a gun involved and the cop has to consider the fact that you may be going for his gun and trying to end his life.

By the way, if they did hand to hand combat with him and subdued him without killing him, they'd be heroes. They didn't, but that doesn't make them murderers. It just makes them not heroes.

He did. And listen to the audio at the end where the black cop describes how he was called to the house earlier a few weeks before and the guy was threatening his mother and brother.

Hey had a weapon and charged at them
The police told him to drop the weapon (screw driver), but instead of complying he charged towards the officers

100% justified. Fuck googles.

Poor gigga google

Why did the woman not tell him to put that screwdriver away before just walking out like it aint her business?

wow a screwdriver is a TOOL not a weapon. fucking idiot.

I remember that, some stupid lady called the cops to handle some mental guy instead of the loony bin or an ambulance

Tools for murder!

what the fuck
its a screwdriver
you gonna shoot a guy for a screwdriver?
this shit is fucked

Look at this mouth breather and laugh.

>video from 2015

>AHHHHHH YA SHOT MUH CHA

Lol

Have ypu ever been stabbed with a screwdriver? Or hit with a baseball bat? Or literally anything else that can ALSO be used as a weapon, besides its primary focus?
because you're sounding like a fucking google, and we dont tolerate that shit.
>look up escalation of force
>look up use of force
>what is the 21ft rule?
>educate yourself you goog.
Sage for shills

you can kill the shit out of somebody with a screwdriver, you tard.

See this
Fucking hell, learn all sides of the argument. We have that cognitive ability you autistic googs. Fucking mongs I swear..

wow, they were REALLY slow to do anything

>man shot multiple times, bleeding to death
>medics just casually stroll up
>slowly put on gloves
>sort of just stand there
>examine him for a few seconds
>walk away

Christ.

Even if he was already dead, they sure as shit didn't know at the time when they were putting on the gloves but still moved at a snails pace.

you are a colossal idiot. virtually anything can be used a weapon. what if the guy had a length of rope and charged the officer?

>hurr durrrrr he could strangle the officer with the length of rope

i hope youre kidding m8, here's your (you).

Wow you're brainwashed lard ass.

>responding to shit posts

You guys realize that most, if not all, of these posts about how less than lethal should be used in a life or death situation are either shit posters, or people being disagreeable for the sake of arguing right? Don't give them ammo

do amerishit cops not have tasers or something

>what if it was a different situation
then it would be a different situation

It wasn't, though

>watching video of Santa Fe prison riot in college class
>inmates lining up other inmates and stabbing them in the head with screw drivers
Oh, they died BTW
>and lighting them on fire with acetylene torches

shhhh we're arguing hypotheticals. go back to fapping to screw driver gore now please.

Enlighten me

Hypothetically if he wasn't shot there would be a dead cop instead

and hypothetically if the cop had used a taser or shot him in the leg the victim could have been rehabilitated.

>what are tasers

go get shanked by a screwdriver you stupid roody-poo

>2014 footage
>2015 video from RT
You're really keeping with the times OP.

>taser
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

>shot in leg
Here's someone getting shot in the head and not being taken down immediately:
youtube.com/watch?v=ebTM7zp41Vk

This was covered in the other thread but I can't expect you to have read it

Ya i always answer the door with a scew driver and lunge at police with it.

Don't forget sticks and butter knives. All potentially deadly.

I am amazed by the bravery of the officer who retrieved the screw driver by hand from the recently shot negro. I hope he got a commendation or something.

neck=head

i'm guessing you didn't graduate high school.

>everyone has to read every single thread on every single board
>this one uncommon incident where a taser failed means all tasers are useless
kill yourself

If they had reason to suspect he was on drugs lethal force is required. People hopped up on PCP are known to completely ignore tasers

huh, weird, i didn't know one could tell which type of drug a person is on when your only interaction with said person is murdering them.

really makes you think.

He was shot in the head. He was holding his head because the blood ran down his neck and he thought he was shot in the head. It's in the video's comment section.

>everyone has to read every single thread on every single board
I said I "can't" expect you to.

>this one uncommon incident where a taser failed means all tasers are useless
youtube.com/results?search_query=taser doesn't work

Tasers are unreliable. You're wrong. You know how to get pepper spray to not work? Eat a spicy diet and you'll be amune to it. Want a taser not to work? Be fat for wear baggy clothes. Or just be close to the taser when it's shot.

>He was holding his head because the blood ran down his neck and he thought he was shot in the head
mistyped. Meant he was holding his neck because he had blood running down his neck and he assumed he had been shot in the neck.

He seems to have a history of violence and run ins with the cops. I don't understand why people will defend a man charging a officer anyway. When is that ever ok?

He should have dropped it.
He was in close range.

This is protocol: a skilled knife-weilder can kill you with 1 stab at close range, even if you have a gun.

The question is whether this man was ignorant of police protocol, or whether he was attempting to intimidate the officer.

>be a google
>get shot
why is this surprising?

Yes, the lady obviously called the cops on him and he lunged at the officer with a knife

based cops taking out the trash and lower the crime rate at the same time. I fully support this video

>I said I "can't" expect you to.
then why even mention something so redundant

>these few instances of dysfunctional tasers out of thousands of instances where tasers work well proves that tasers are useless

Hit him in the temple. Read the description. He was in shock holding his neck.

The cop misjudged situation, ok?
Even if his taser didnt work, you hace pepper spray and knowlage in hand-to-hand combat.
If you are not capable non-lethaly subdue an mentaly ill person, police career is not for you.
You are a potential threat to everyone because of your lack of abillity to interpret the situation.

If your life could potentially end over 1 in 1000 when you're doing this job everyday would you risk it? I'm a UPS driver and they preach that to us every day. Expect the unexpected. Eliminate risk. If it might not be safe, don't do it.

sauce, I can fap to this

yes

i guess that google page 404`d

>>these few instances of dysfunctional tasers out of thousands of instances where tasers work well proves that tasers are useless
There are numerous reasons why a taser can not work, especially in close range. Using a taser instead of a gun is rolling the dice for your own life. They are unreliable. Drunk guy who's standing around and won't listen to your commands? Taser. Large man with a screw driver running at you from a few feet away? Gun. Or taser, but you risk it not working and yourself being killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=GQkur9hQnN4

>pepper spray
youtube.com/watch?v=wgXdm8LQ86c

Go 6:10 minutes in. Video example of why that's not a reasonable option.

Come to America, get your training and be a beat cop and you can do whatever you want at your own expense.

just googled screwdriver stabbing

>charged the officer
this is what gets googles killed dumbass
learn and maybe you won't get pwnd

>you killed my child

bitch shut the fuck up your child was going to attack a police officer

>rehabilitated.
lol

Don't show any tits but this is fine

googolplex

>Knowledge in hand-to-hand combat.
>If you can't subdue the superhuman strength of a possibly adrenaline/painkiller fueled psychopath, you shouldn't pick being a cop.
They're Cops. They're not even Marines or anything. Your average Police Officer does not receive any viable training of CQC.
They are Cops, not fucking Optimus Primes.

> what are tasers

In this case I'd say it's too much to go straight to bullets. But any sane person would think that.

see
What's your suggestion?

google down

Yeah that's justified. He lurched at them with a knife.

Canada fucking GET BANNED ALREADY wasting gets.

>Is this justified Cred Forums?
No, absolutely not. There's no way to justify them ordering him to drop that screwdriver once he lies on his belly and is dying in a puddle of his own blood. He obviously wasn't able to move anymore at that point, so ordering him to do anything is completely fucking pointless.

what kind of shithole do you live in where delivering mail has life-threatening risks involved

you might have a case if there was only 1 cop and he was outnumbered but there were 2. it should've been protocol for one of them to have tried a taser and the other have had his gun drawn in case the taser failed. also they could've easily backed away a bit to put some distance between them. you need to admit that the cops could've handled the situation better

Tell me how the post is wasteful

When will this blatant racism end? Another innocent black man shot by the white supremacist american police. When will blacks get their rights? They are humans just like you white pigs

They have them but aren't allowed to use them because of Canadian lawyers.

It can never end until Finland is finally stopped!

>but there were 2
Here is what you're suggesting: Cop 1 has the guy running at him. He fires is taser and it doesn't work. Now, in the one or two seconds after it is fired, Cop 2 has to make the decision whether or not the taser worked and should then shoot him. The problem it that Cop 1 now just has to hand his life over to Cop 2 and hope that he makes the right decision and doesn't miss his shot on this moving target. On top of that, he has to hope that Cop 2's shot takes the man down, which it might not (see: ).

Given that, it is completely reasonable for Cop 1 to just shoot the guy, rather than playing the odds.

>you need to admit that the cops could've handled the situation better
I said earlier, they would be heroes if they took him down with hand to hand combat. They didn't, but that doesn't make them evil murderers, it just makes them not heroes. It was a reasonable use of force. I completely agree with you that if the cops perfectly in handled the situation and were able to pull off the move that you suggested, that would be amazing and it would be a better outcome than what actually happened. But what actually happened is still justified, even if it's not the absolute best possible outcome.

a dead welfare American criminal is a victory for all taxpayers. People defending this dindu are no worse than him and deserve the same fate.

What are you an anti-ugric? Remember the winterwarcaust communist goy. Muh Simo häyhä never forget

>> a utility knife is a tool not a weapon
>> a hammer is a tool not a weapon
>> a chainsaw is a tool not a weapon
>> (((a muslim is a tool not a weapon)))

>People hopped up on PCP are known to completely ignore tasers

Getting tasered in involuntary

Also, take this into consideration:

Check out 1:56. This whole hypothetical situation has to happen in about that amount of time/distance.

you're trying to make the scenario sound way more complicated than it is. once the cops saw the guy with the screwdriver they had more than enough time to back off a bit to put some distance between them. also they shot the guy while they were 2-3 feet away which means they could've done the same with a taser. and if the taser didn't work, which isn't even a reasonable assumption given that tasers are still used by most modern police departments, it wouldn't be hard for the other cop to shoot someone at that point blank range. just admit you were wrong and move on

Nah man. Saw the same thing go down. The cop talked the guy down in seconds.

Just yelling "DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND" on repeat is pretty shit tier policing. Anyways, story time.

>meet a neighbor who's a crazy alcohol schizo but he's sober and on his meds and seems normal
>he kinda looks like me and we have the same name
>the next day I invited him for some drinks
>girl i'm with but not serious and her friend is there
>he shows up with his own $5 handle of vodka that's halfway drunk
>gets gradually crazier and I kick him out
>next day take some shrooms with the same girl
>we go outside and lay on the lawn together and watch the sun set on mushrooms
>wtf he's watching us from his apartment stairs
>we get super tripped out and run to my backdoor and go inside because mushrooms
>checking out the blinds looking around because he's gonna hunt us
>he's just digging through his car throwing all kinds of garbage around his apartment lawn so we ignore him
>hear shit banging on the window
>he's throwing the shit he's strewn all over the lawn at my house
>I go outside and he backs off after we shout a bit, then she comes outside and says she's really scared and she's gonna call the cops and hands me a phone 911 was dialed into
>kind of lost the point of the story here so I'll get on track
>cops show up like 30 minutes later
>totally forgot about him by then
>turns out he's actually been running in circles around my house for the entire time with a fur coat and boxers on in summer
>point him out to the cops he's over by some dumpsters
>then I realize he's waving a screwdriver around
>they draw but don't point and tell him they need to talk to him and see his screwdriver
>he says no they're gonna arrest him
>I say I won't press charges if he drops it and surrenders
>he calls my bluff and doesn't realize he's getting 5150'd charges or not
>I go inside for some pussy and the cops finish up their cop stuff

I got more if you care.

>a muslim is a tool not a weapon

the guy had a screwdriver not a knife. do you realize how outlandish it is to compare a screwdriver to a 9 inch blade

Read the thread, you faggot.

I'd rather they just shoot the non-compliant fuck. Why take the deescalation/non-lethal option when this moron is within 10 ft? You're most likely going to injure him anyway, and you risk permanent injury or death for the officers.

With the second option of shooting him, he either survives and you arrest him, or he dies and you never have to deal with him again. Neither case risks the officers.

Second option sounds way better to me.

>once the cops saw the guy with the screwdriver they had more than enough time to back off a bit to put some distance between them
They had a few seconds to take a few steps back. Still well within 10-15 feet. Unless they run backwards, which would be a bad move. Also there are cars and things around them so they could trip if they quickly walked backwards without looking.

>they shot the guy while they were 2-3 feet away which means they could've done the same with a taser
Because they already had the gun out and had it drawn. They could have done the same with the taser, but by the time they've shot it and it failed, the suspect is already stabbing them.

>isn't even a reasonable assumption given that tasers are still used by most modern police
It is reasonable. There are numerous reasons why a taser might not work. Most importantly, the prongs need to spread out a certain amount and they won't be able to if the person who's being shot is within a couple feet. Two prongs are shot, if just one of them doesn't land right then it won't work. Tasers are for a certain kind of situation where the Taser's failure isn't an immediate risk to the officer.

Also you ignored an important point. Shooting someone isn't guaranteed to take them down.
youtube.com/watch?v=ebTM7zp41Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk

you retarded bydlo faggot. a knife can pierce skin easily even at a range further than an arm's length. you'd need to be closer than arm's length to do any serious damage with a screwdriver

>all these pansies ITT who are scared of screwdrivers because they've never done any sort of handiwork or repairs

>nigger has weapon
>goes for cops
>was this justified

Affirmative.

>Nigger has a knife
>At that range, knife is statistically deadlier than a gun
>Nigger lunges at cop after being told to drop it
>Cop justified
>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

A suspect can close the distance in 1.5 seconds when at 10 feet. That brings them close enough to stab with full force before the cop can draw and fire.

At that point, it doesn't matter if you were stabbed with a screwdriver or knife. You're seriously injured or dead, depending on where you got hit.

Haha yeah those guys should definitely put their lives at risk engaging an enemy with a screwdriver instead of not doing that.

It's okay for cops to kill people if they call for backup?

I wanna fuck that frog

I have been considering that the police should have different tools at their disposal. Like rubber bullets or bean bag rounds. Why hasnt the police implemented these types of resources to fall back on if the situation plunges into disarray? Do they not debilitate people to the point of surrender? I wouldnt mind them unloading these if it meant less deaths.

so you guys are saying that two highly trained american law enforcement police officers wouldn't be able to successfully take down one weak and mentally ill black guy with a screwdriver without using their guns?

>amerifreedums

They have plenty of non lethal options, they just don't fare well in certain situations. If someone is running at you from a few feet away, in the heat of the moment a rubber bullet might not even phase them before they've made it to you and stabbed you. A taser's prongs might not land properly. Pepper spray might not work if the person has a particularly spicy diet (not a joke).

Him being mentally ill doesn't affect his strength, and there's no reason to assume he's "weak", you just threw that in there. The guy was an immediate threat and lethal force was justified.

They could have just shot the screwdriver out of his hand, they didn't have to kill him.

Remember Canuck is a portmanteau of "can cuck".

That video title is unfair. All niggers are mentally ill.

"mentally ill" nigger detected.

You mean:
"mentally hill" google.
I sure corrected your record.

""""""""""highly trained""""""""""

Drop the beat.

>if that fucker lived through that, he's screwed.
he'll probably still choke on jello and food puree. to get an idea what it sounds like when he eats, pinch both of your face cheeks, pull slightly outward away from your teeth, then push back in ... but do this rapidly to get a flapping sound.

dat titty screwed up yo

who cares it's two years old

What the fuck, it was a screwdriver?

That wasn't justified at all.

see

>taser

this isnt a video game

It wasn't a gun, in the UK if someone goes mental with a knife they are tased instead of fucking shot.

see

tasers are highly unreliable.

They work well enough to stop someone most the time

youtube.com/watch?v=aXiZAfGUujU

Most of the time. Not all of the time. The point is, using a taser in this specific situation is rolling the dice with your own life. If it doesn't work, you've got a screwdriver in your head. Shooting him is a justified use of lethal force.

He's a nigger. obviously.

>Has a knife
>charges cop
What did you expect?

>more "protest" incoming.

You can kill a man with even less dangerous tools you fool.

And it has been done many times. you don't seem to have a clue how things work you dumb nigger.

>Googess screaming "OH THEY KILL MAH CHILD"

I'm going to have to disagree with that. The survival rate for getting stabbed (with a knife) is about 97 percent, with a screw driver it must be about 99 percent, and he's very unlikely to reach the guy. They could of definitely handled it better.

That poor man got shot when all he want to do was use the screw driver to tighten the bolts on his GoPro mount.

Why are they still screaming "DROP IT" when he's on the floor bleeding?

specially if this guy has retard strenght and will just power through it.
Then if it works and he dies of heart attack like that guy in canadian airport theres goin to be outrage that tazers are bad too and they shouldve just disarmed his because they're trained to do so.

>RT
Reeeeee

>MЧC
Those chicks aren't cops actually

nytimes.com/2008/04/03/nyregion/03shot.html?_r=0

Bullet survival rates are similarly strangely high. 95% if your heart is still beating by the time you get help. Just because knives are statistically unlikely to kill you, doesn't mean you can't use lethal force. If you have reason to believe that a suspect may be trying to kill you and is an immediate threat, you have the right to defend yourself.

So that he drops it.

Keep going user, I've paid you a (you).

Yes

>i would rather police risk getting injured than shoot stupid fucks who cant follow basic instructions
Way to prioritize there

Poor chimp didn't know he wasn't supposed to have a screwdriver but lord knows he's just too stupid to let go of anything when told to drop it. My dog knows better than that idiot. I've no sympathy for people who don't listen to the police, make threatening gestures, and then get shot because of it.

Drop it
Nigger didn't drop it
Nigger runs toward cops
Cops put bullets in him

All he had to do was to dindu nuffin and he'd still be alive.

All he had to do was drop it and not run at them with a shank.

what stabbed once? most attackers dont just stop at one

Literally almost anything can be used as a weapon you dumb nigger

>american education

Anything can be a weapon, I thought you of all the flags would know this.

>charging an officer

No wonder you fuckers get raped and killed by cops daily.

In an american court of justice, perhaps

You even admitted it here, I know this post was hours ago, but you're fucking retarded

I think it shows that policemen don't scare to use weapon and always ready to use it for protecting people.
For example in Russian one time we're mad muslim woman (who also was illegal migrant), she walks around with baby head, yells that she had a bomb and "Allahu Ackbar". Cops are just runs away, only after half of hour one cop take her to the ground and it turned that she had no bomb actually. I think if she had they must just shoot her for people's safety.

After further conclusion, I believe we have been trolled.
See

HE KILLED MY CHILD x69

>lady comes through the door telling the cops the suspect will "chop up people or something" and that the suspect is a "bipolar schizo"
>suspect comes out right behind her with a screwdriver
>police are in a confined space and the suspect is mere feet from them

hmm

>stupid nigger can't into comply with orders
Get them out of the breeding pool

>Survival rate for getting stabbed with a knife is about 97%

>The bong is discounting infection
>Tissue tear
>arteries
>nerves
>clot infection
>Paralyzes

You have never been stabbed or worked in an Emergency room have you?

Also people tend to stab more than once

yeah they reacted to him once she said he was a schizo.

Reminds me of a situation where a cop asked me if I was a non-compliant. Now I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but it sounded bad so I said no. The guy had his hand on his gun so I imagine he would have just shot me.

oh wow, totally like in the OP
except the guy wielding the screwdriver isn't in an arms reach and charging at the cops.

HE MAI BOI HE MAI BOI OOOOOOHHHHHH

It's a shame that bad things happen sometimes but as many interactions there are with police it is a rarity. People need to calm things down, not keep inflaming the situation. I think it's too far gone at this point though. The blacks really do think that whites are out to get them. Unfortunately the only solution is to start killing a lot more blacks. A lot more.

Are Americans here happy with the state of their police currently?

If not, what would you change?

a tool can be used for many things
this tool, while originally intended to drive screws, can also be used to stab police officers in the neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

Cops are not the problem. Feds are.

Training in BJJ should be mandatory and they should have way more training in terms of shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlpX1DwEB1k

they need to stop being so soft on these "peaceful protesters". public nigging for hours on end every night is unacceptable. I bet half of them couldn't even tell you who they are protesting for.

Earlier during the riots I was hoping to see some beanbag shotgun action

A knife is a tool too

>Getting into wrestling matches with potentially diseased suspects with TB or HEP A-B-C-E or HIV or AIDS

Cheaper to kill them. Or beat them or taze them or better yet test experimental weapons on them.

You people have no fucking clue how violent humans are and just how much a thin line there is between civilized society and total Purge Anarchy.

And i doubt you want to pay even more taxes to take care of a cop who needs lifetime medical care for his contracted disease.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Grapple and ground game is a joke.

I'm not. I'm mad. It's like they are too trigger happy, far too trigger happy. I couldn't imagine being in a dangerous situation like that, I'm not a cop, god only knows what these cops have experienced in the past and it could be justified, but some of this shit let's the left push their agenda because these people dont know how to handle a situation other than point and shoot. It makes me mad, BLM doesn't matter and fuck their rhetoric, but shit like OP's video really could've been handled many different ways. The cops know that

>guys laying there fucking dying and bleeding out
>heqad pushed up against the garage door
>DROP THE SCREWDRIVER GUY!
>DROP IT GUY! DROP IT!

Reminds me of those times where you hear of cops tazing unconscious people multiple times.

>HES FAKING IT. HIT HIM AGAIN.

you'd have to have years of training in any martial arts to react to someone pulling out a deadly weapon at an arms reach.
like a black belt or some shit. otherwise it doesn't come naturally.
not tomention you still have a high chance of injuring yourself subduing a guy in that way.
and think how fucking much it would cost to train the officers for shit like that.

>guy is on the ground bleeding to death
DROP IT DROP THE WEAPON!!!

Relax, I'm the guy who's been here arguing for the cops for hours. Even if you don't think cops should try and take people down using hand to hand combat in certain situations, you ignore the fact that sometimes an officer can get rushed and be forced into hand to hand combat. In that case, BJJ would be extremely helpful.

He's black, so pretty much.

oh yes people going into a shocked state after something unexpected like a suspect charging at you with a weapon is _completely_ unheard of.
you get flooded with adrenaline and shit for minutes.

>amerifat education

good video man, props user

looks like it

looks like he was moving towards them with the screwdriver in hand

>implying amerilard cops are experts in CQC

>a fucking leaf

Underrated

Is this the part where you're supposed to stop laughing and shoot again?

Do you ever had your stomach punctured ? Ever had a sepsis, where your own stomach acid is feeding your organs ?

There's one guy perfect for the job

Wew, your cops have no chill Murica.
I mean, European cops could be burning and they still wouldn't shoot the one that burned them.

My god the american police is so amateurish. Seriously how come this ONLY happens in America?

Fucking inhumane pigs, explain yourselves. Why can´t you into peaceful policing?

Bootlicking faggots.

Shoot first then ask - american philosophy - fuck life in general.

Please end it all soon america.

lol u say its too expensive to give cops karate lessons.
is it bc our hero town guards need to pay for their well deserved mercedes

Dat bait.

How come? Niggers.

dumbass should have drooped it.
But what is with these idiot cops yelling drop it to a corpse for 5 minutes?
Do they think people don't see through their bullshit?
He's already on the floor. How much further is he supposed to drop it?

googles are all criminals
so every time a fucking google gets shot it is justified

>the fucking stab sound

Damn, Den Haag has the goods :O

330 million people and a % needs shooting.

These are wild ass niggers/crackers/spics and we need to tame them.

Nothing tames like a .45

nice quads

Yes, all nigger deaths are justified as far as I'm concerned.

Shit the fuck up, niggers are niggers

you'd be essentially paying for 1 extra day per week for each officer, for taking karate lessons, which would become useful in like 10% of the cases max.

Wow. That shit was powerful.

FFS, when the police perceives you to be a threat, the first thing you do is to reveal yourself not to be a threat. That means, having your hands empty of any object which might injure anyone in any circumstance and clearly visible. If you visit the Portuguese parliament here, before you enter, the police will fucking shake you down and if you resist or are defensive in any way, they will literally check all the shit you are carrying.
These googles are just not used to order.

ITT: fags who love the taste of boot.

nonlethal take-down should be basic training for every cop. kindergarteners take karate classes. if you can't handle unarmed combat as part of your daily training, maybe you should consider another job

>drop it
>drop it
>drop it
doesn't drop it
gets dropped.
to bad so sad.

Definitely. As the mother comes out she mutters something about running around chopping people up.

Guaranteed Replies.

Play Stupid Games
Win Stupid Prizes

>advocating for cops to engage armed combatants in unarmed combat

no shit vladimir

Someone could rush and attack a cop and they'd be forced to fight hand to hand. Training would come in handy then.

I love watching niggers getting killed live. I just can't get enough of it. Am I the only one?

>Be google
>charge police with screw driver
>get gunned down
>SHIIEEEEEEEET

>mentally ill
>Talking about chopping people
>Charges at me with screwdriver

I do shoot too.

Right now somebody trying to rush a cop gets shot. It's probably the easier takedown. Fighting is hard if you aren't good at it, guns are a great equaliser.

it turned out ok in the end

5 pigs were murdered in Dallas this summer

I don't charge at officers with a screwdriver in my hand. Haven't been shot

Sure. You better hope that person is at least 21 feet away from you.

The only reason anyone calls for backup is to resist arrest.

What's wrong with shooting someone attacking with a screwdriver? Natural selection SHOULD remove people who is willing to attack a group of people armed with guns with a screwdriver.

thats an unfair conclusion to draw from my response.

a gun may be a tool, but unlike other tools, it's sole purpose is to be a weapon. when you give someone a gun, you're giving him the power to kill. killing is frowned upon by our modern, civilized society, and may be justified in the most extreme of cases. what counts as extreme is a higher threshold for cops, they sign on knowing fully what kind of job they are getting themselves into. and they're given training (hopefully karate lessons) and weapons to protect themselves. but having a badge doesn't symbolize privilege to kill. cops are expected to throw themselves in danger's way, yet also expected to restrain using deadly force except in extreme situations.

i'f i were a cop, i' would make sure i knew how to handle a mentally ill man holding a screwdriver without a gun. i mean, if that were my job then i'd better know how to do it, no excuses

AWWW LAWD DEY KILL MAH CHILE.
AAAAWWWWWW DAM BIX NOOD HOOGAA BOOGAA

Killed gf with screwdriver

>what counts as extreme is a higher threshold for cops
I don't agree. Any citizen as the right to self defense, and a cop shouldn't be required to try and fight someone who has a weapon. If they feel like the person is an immediate threat and could kill them, the cop should be able to protect himself by shooting him. Going non-lethal and successfully wrestling the person into submission is a more brave option, but there is inherent risk that I don't think we should expect cops to have to take. They should have the right to prioritize their own lives over anyone else.

One thing to remember is that any physical confrontation with a cop is a potentially lethal one for both people involved, because the cop has a gun. The cop has to take into account the fact that you might try to take it from him and kill him.

i agree that cops can defend themselves. but should they feel the need to use guns, we should require them to exercise a higher degree of restraint. why go for the headshots, or areas with vital organs? actions like that are what created this giant headache in our country. of course this is different when the attacker is armed with a weapon. i'm all in favor for proportional response

also, we were raised to believe that cops were brave men...heroes. but if cops aren't held to higher standards, then they should not have any elevated "hero" status and their ridiculously high salaries should be trimmed (i live in nyc, cops are highly paid here)

If Charles Manson charges at you with a hammer wouldn't you shoot him even though he's clearly mentally ill?

>why go for the headshots, or areas with vital organs
If you're shooting someone, it's to take them down immediately. Shooting someone in the leg isn't guaranteed to take them down, neither is a headshot (see: ). Center of mass is the easiest to hit and is very likely to take them down.

Cops aren't heroes, they're regular people with some training. If a cop roundhouse kicks a gun out of someones hand instead of shooting them, he's a hero. That doesn't mean we should expect that every cop try and do that.

Why are mericunts so scared of everything
>OH MY GOD HE HAS SCREWDRIVER DROP IT! DROP IT!
I can run around here while holding screwdriver and pretending to stab things and no one would even notice.

>there are people here who still don't know how easy it is for a person to stab an officer with a knife
youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk?t=6m59s

>Yelling at a corpse
What is the IQ of an average policeman?

i've never held a real gun in my life and i still think this is hysterical

fucking degerante google

>armed supsect approaching policemen
>policemen tell to drop weapon
>suspect does not comply
>policemen magdump suspect
>continue to yell at dead/severly injured suspect for a couple of minutes to drop "weapon"
>optionally magdump again because muh suspect still armed

yeah thats what always irritates me when watching these us-police videos. i guess its standard procedure for them but it looks fucking stupid from the outside.

What, did someone throw them?

>>man shot multiple times, bleeding to death
>>medics just casually stroll up
>>slowly put on gloves
>>sort of just stand there
>>examine him for a few seconds
>>walk away

I wouldn't have even done that.

"Criminal"??

That was classic suicide by cops

>shoot man in leg attempting to subdue him
>hit femeral artery
>guy bleeds out in 90 seconds
>even with medical professional experience, he would have died
>this would have been a life-threatening injury even if the fucker was on a slab, under sedation, in the OR

you're a stupid faggot

tasers fail approximately 40% of the time.

>risk your life as a law enforcement officer who works his life to keep the peace to potentially save the life of someone aiming to intentionally maim or kill you by allowing yourself to be in imminent danger to be stabbed or shot

why do cops not get the right to self-preservation?

that man's behaviour was a threat to the lives of the officers. Why does Johnny Rebel get to shoot some asshole trying the same shit on him, but when it is cops we expect themselves to lay on the altar of sacrifice for violent people?

Or used their standard-issue police katana to parry his stabs

kekl'd

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

The police have no duty to protect anyone

disinfo.com/2010/03/the-police-arent-legally-obligated-to-protect-you/

Just a FYI to all the idiots out there who think they do

>Pulls out knife in front of police
>"drop that"
>Doesn't drop that
>Instead walk toward police with knife
>Gets shot

Yup this is justified

>stupid leaf thinks he's bringing anything new to the table
Nobody gives a shit.

If you think I was suggesting that the cop shoot the guy in the leg, you're a retarded person. Literally said the exact opposite.

I'm triggered...

Stupid nigger

>run at cop with a screwdriver
>get shot
>he didn do nuffin
>he good boy was about to get his life on track

I'll never understand niggers
2coos with guns pointed at you give you clear orders
Wtf do you expect pulling shit like this?

Well man you have people like

Who think the police should not kill someone trying to kill them, so ya they should understand that if they don't have to do shit to protect

No this is not justified. It was just a screwdriver. If he had a gun it would be justified. If he tried to attack it would have been justified. But he was just standing there in HIS HOUSE with a common working tool. If I was the mother I would grab the police's gun and get killed myself. That way the news would be like "POLICE MURDER ENTIRE BLACK FAMILY IN THEIR OWN HOUSE" then the real race war would begin and we would see change.

>hand to hand combat
>man has screwdriver in hand

This one yes. Google had a knife, he stepped towards the cops within arm distance of their throats, he was told to drop it like 8 times.

Mentally ill isnt an excuse, keep your mentally ill kid under control and away from knives or he might get shot when he makes an aggressive move towards an officer.

This, why can't people just understand that they should stay calm and listen to the cops?

>It was just a screwdriver
see:
>If he tried to attack it would have been justified
He did, he ran at them with a screw driver.

>Negress spends almost two minutes screaming
>ahhh mah chaii
>ahhh thay keel my chaii
>ahhhhh
>ahhhhh
>ahhhhh
>dey keel my chaii
Fucking hell. shut that woman up

Stross, screwdrivers are dangerous weapons.

Wow look at these Charlotte "protestors" trying to put white people into a giant bonfire and burn them: youtube.com/watch?v=nxLa5nTONtU

Luckily police stopped it. The news won't report that they are burning white people in bonfires

Did you watch the video? He pulls a screwdriver out in the first 20 seconds.

>cops worryimg about their safety first.

Right. Because when someone joins the force they do it to be safe and never put themselves in danger at all.

Whats next? Firemen not running into a burning building because they fear for their lives?

Dont give me that "hurr durr the officer feared for his life" bullshit. They knew damn well what they were getting into when they signed on.

They had tasers, and they were two of them. So hes carrying something sharp? So fucking what, its your goddam job, take a hit and subdue him, dont just shoot him.

I guarantee most posts in here are just a cycle of ruse. Almost nobody in their right mind would try to fight someone with a screwdriver with hand to hand. I also don't know why some people believe the general police force are black belts or something.

When I said "He could have not even had a screwdriver", I was saying that even if he didn't have a screwdriver they could still be justified in using lethal force.

This, this makes me think

>take a hit
>Yeah, just get stabbed bro
*hits bong
>mannn guns are like, evil bro. Tazers work 100% of the time

>Because when someone joins the force they do it to be safe and never put themselves in danger at all
Strawman. Yes they put themselves in danger; no they don't have to risk their lives to save the live of someone who is trying to kill them.

>They had tasers, and they were two of them
see:

We should inflame this race war as much as possible by posting black people getting murdered using the existing hashtags #CharlotteRiot and #CharlotteProtest so that we can enrage them and make this go national.

Pretend to be black and angry and post videos that will make other blacks angry such as this: youtube.com/watch?v=EUp4bDa9M3o and say things to provoke escalation.

stfu nigger
YOU ARE GOING TO HANG IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS BOI

Many "tools" make perfect weapons.

Oh they killed my child
Oh they killed my child
Oh they killed my child
Oh they killed my child
Oh they killed my child.

Somebody shut this QWEEN the fuck up.

100%

A sledgehammer is a tool to

An axe is a tool as well.

Further proof that niggers cannot rationalize nor operate on an intellectual level

God I hate the word hella

I want to know where she went, and why she didn't try to get to her child like a white mother would've done

>'just use pepperspray bro'

Amerifats are so brainwashed they accept the fact that they deserve to be murdered if they carry an assault screwdriver

>yfw you remember that they're more likely to shoot whites because they don't riot after
>yfw they shot a nigger because he was fumbling around with his screw driver

He wasn't shot for 'carrying' the screwdriver
He was shot for trying to stick it in a cop's throat/face

Good thing they have tasers for precisely that kind of situation

Can you work out what she says at the start of the video?

Something about a "schizo" and "chopping people up"?

is this shit real

You seen the video of the big black guy getting tazed and it doing absolutely nothing?

Read the thread. Been covered numerous times. Search for "taser"

Tazers don't work on big fat niggers
Also let me charge you with a screw driver while less than five feet from you, see how fast you react

I don't need to read this specific thread to see the same brainwashed idiots spouting the same drivel as is usually the case

They serve the state, not citizens. The sooner you understand that the sooner this will all make sense.

They have no obligation to respond to a call from help and they have no obligation to put themselves at extreme risk by going out of their way to avoid using deadly force.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=gtD-4LFrjhM

Nigger retard armed with screwdriver charges police, police shoot nigger.

No problem here.

The gif is played on the wrong loop. The cop pepper sprays him and then the guy shoots

Yeah.

having bled out already, not much they could do.

traffic related accidents are the leading cause of death for American police so according to amerifat logic anyone that approaches a police officer with a vehicle should be shot as a safety precaution

Most retarded thing I've heard today. Congrats

It's crazy. It's like the only people who understand why trying to shoot someone in the leg isn't feasible are people who actually train with firearms or have grown up shooting firearms.

You need no reason to slay a coon. Well done!

That's an aggressive comment I'll have to shoot you in case the situation escalates

Tasers dont always work. Especially on full grown men. And they dont all have tasers.

You attack a cop you have rolled the dice on your own life. Whatever happens you own it.

>Its only lethal some of the time, therefor they were wrong to defend themselves.

Now where did I leave my bowl of skittles.

Another blisteringly retarded logical misstep that can hardly be classified as a thought. Swiftly die

That's a death threat I'll have to shoot you

HAHA. runs at police with a knife..within striking distance gets shot. It isn't even debatable.

Nigger?

ohhh you killed my chile

>there are liberals in the comment section trying to defend the black man's actions

>being a nigger is now a mental illness

in the lefts america, everyone is mentally ill by default.

>ohhhhh they killed mah son

>knife in hand
>charged at officers
What's the problem?

This is the most realistic Moonman Doom mod I have ever seen.

Libtards think cops should use their elite kung-fu skills to front flip over the perp and judo-chop his neck, rendering him unconsious without anyone being hurt.

No wait, actually they expect the police to ignore their animal instinct of self-preservation and allow themselves to be stabbed so they can subdue violent criminals.

this is fucking sad

Tell me why he couldnt have been tazered instead?

Bullshit cops. This shit doesnt happen in the uk.