Yes this nigger is serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY
youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bag of dicks

Based Wayne the face of Cred Forums.

Googles gotta goog

I don't even riot though, but yeah I'll stop.

Wayne seriously stop it , your embarrassing yourself

Was he high when he made that video?

Stupid fucking googles

Note the red tinges in the face. That's heavy drinking.

You get $400,000

I don't drink. I have over 21 years sobriety. If my cheeks are red its the hot salsa and chips I'm eating.

It costs $400,000 to stop nigs nigging, for 12 seconds.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Wayne post that pic of you when you were ripped

No he's fucking not. He thinks he can bargain with niggers. What a fucking retard.

I don't hate Wayne but he makes me cringe.
He tries too hard to be funny. Reminds me of Jeb

Googles gonna goog

To the rioters in Charlotte North Carolina $400,000 each to vote for Lambright.com youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY

Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

EDIT: This video has been removed from Wayne's YouTube channel, did the court order you to remove this video Wayne?

>if you blacks vote for me, i'm going to win the election
>then I'll be able to give each of you $400,000
>it's that simple
Lambright is fucked in the head

>satire what is it lmao

Wait what

>what is satire
this isn't satire
if it is, it's very bad quality satire

The irish joke made me laugh

Who the fuck is this google?
youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY

>showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis
this is called 'family bonding'.

Nice work!

>using that image against a blatant shitpost

Holy shit that lack of self awareness. Where are on the spectrum are you. kek

Why does he keep shilling here?
This fat sack of dogshit isn't even popular enough to enable a like/dislike function on his videos.

Wayne lore deepest lore

Who is he? Where did he come from? Why does he do what he does? What is his master plan?

Wayne is the key to all of this.

TRICKLE. UP. ECONOMICS.

Someone reup

Mostly my plan is world domination.

I'm most interested in changing the USA. Even if we have to kill a few of the elites or all of them. Of course when I say kill them, I mean legally as President.

Zionism fucked up in Attacking the USA and I'm going to attack them back as President of the United States.

It's not personal.

Jews are not evil.

If you all tapped into your inner autism and harnessed the power of not giving a fuck you could be what you dreamed of being.

I'll legalized all drugs.

I stand with USA. Where do you stand?

I'm off to sleep to dream of bombing Isreal.

Including roofies?

Your meds are already legal Wayne.

Please take them.