Are googling happen often in your country?

Are googling happen often in your country?

Here is a video of a recent googling in London :

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796245/Teenager-15-horrifically-beaten-animal-girl-gang-lured-trap-set-upon.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796245/Teenager-15-horrifically-beaten-animal-girl-gang-lured-trap-set-upon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOOGLED

She was asking for it. Just look at what she's wearing.

i was asleep during most of this. why are we calling them googles now

TLDR Google makes algorithims to block racial slurs. Certain words such as skype and google cannot be blocked so they are now racial slurs.

i see. thanks

witnessed.

Double dubs checked

Googles googled them googles

wow this neighborhood looks a little too nice for my liking.

Google it.

Fucking sand googles

Thank God for this linguistic innovation. Choosing corporate names was the best possible option. Bless the based user most kek'dly.

Gas the googs google war now

Fuck sandgoogles, kill them all

DONT DO IT, IT'S WHAT THEY WANT

Get off Cred Forums, Kaz. You have a burger empire to run.

You have this without the maga hat?

Google Outs are quite common

This old guy got googled for nothing

twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416

mfw unironically help the semites to remove their liberals and benefit from a greater Israel ourselves.

>Jews would profit far more if they only listened and stopped being so fucking reactionary.

Now I'm not much for white knighting usually, but good god I would love to happen upon such a beating and wade into the brown filth with a baseball bat.

Sure she probably burnt coal with one of their boyfriends. Sure she needs to pay the toll, but I wouldn't be doing it for her. I would be doing it because brown filth in white countries should not be free to attack even the lowliest of white scum without grievous repercussions.

#googlesgonnagoog

We are the subversive Jew...

wuts an animal girl?

happened to my sister coming home from school. Luckily it was right by my house and someone came and got me. I tried to break it up and one punched me in the back of the head while i was walking with my sister under my arm so i laid her ass out. Then i had a gang of their brothers trying to jump me for a year.

testing this.

sand nigger
jew
kike

its called quads newfag

We don't like googles here, but our skype problem is on the verge of catastrophe.

make Cred Forums great again!

I hate those Googles man. They're really fucking up the West. Fuck Globalization.

Nah. I'm pretty sure it was made with the hat originally.

Sorry dad

>Skittles flag

GAS THE SKYPES
GOOGLE STOLE MY BIKE

gr8 b8 m8

best i got

nvm found this one much larger

Been coming here since 2005.
This is why I keep coming.
I love you, you fucking amazing bastards.

Found it

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796245/Teenager-15-horrifically-beaten-animal-girl-gang-lured-trap-set-upon.html

NIggers

testing word filter, maybe only canadians get it

skittles
google

> live in Yahoo country
> suddenly Googles live across the street
> suddenly Googlers in college
It all happened in

Yeah I choked out a Youtube and I had a Youtube "death squad" of 12 Youtubers trying to beat my ass.

Luckily Youtubes are lazy as they live in desert climes and ride camels. Was always a step ahead of them.

Last Sunday saw a group of 12 girls standing around in a darker place, high on andrenaline, waving hands, looking in to the crowd like they are waiting for someone.
Wondered why would 15 years old do that, now I have my answer.

Skype*

Is there anything more cringe than a google.co.uk?

Something about the accent seems so weird on them.

She has a nice pair of googles.

Shouldnt white people have a march against this abuse?

We should just ship them off someplace else.

WE SHOULD SEND GOOGLE TO POOGLE

DEVLISH Tier idea. Spread this on Tumblr.
Some inflamatroy post
**BOYCOTT GOOGLE***
WHITE SUPREMACISTS USING IT AS RACIAL SLUR.
And then some of the images we've made. Put it under some really common tags like racism, social justice etc.
Or alternatively Just spread it by stating our intention and tell them to be careful due to trigger warnings by using google.
I'm partial to the second idea, more likely to spread as these Tumbltards are always looking to avoid getting triggered.
We spread it on Tumblr as kind of a PSA to watch out for Google and skype the next couple of weeks/months as Nasty Nazi Frogs are trying to be subtly racist.
We Skype users now.

She had relaxed around googles.

I can't walk to the train station without passing two google shops. Ever since those googles came here they have only caused tension.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796245/Teenager-15-horrifically-beaten-animal-girl-gang-lured-trap-set-upon.html

Instant red pill. 14/88 right away.

Doing a simple Google search in South Africa results in a lot of hits

>her aunt Aieshsa Rozario
Wtf England that's not a name and why are you mexican

fucking googs.