Why are Brits so violent against Polish folks and Balts when London is 60% Asian?

Why are Brits so violent against Polish folks and Balts when London is 60% Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/family-s-terror-during-racist-attack-as-police-take-seven-hours-to-respond-1-4234951
youtube.com/watch?v=wU6Our-l7u8
youtu.be/T4YtgA2jnu4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/amp/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/sweden-detains-poles-plot-attack-asylum-centre-160210092606548.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
rt.com/uk/360110-spider-banana-asda-deadly/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not brits.
It's the muslims that you for some reason call "asians".

they don't know the difference between whites and whites.

why is this faggot wearing pink?

Why do you keep making this thread?

We already told you. Polish in UK are human trash, being white doesn't excuse them.

And no one cares for London; it's not an English city. It needs to be quarantined.

>Instead of beating up mudslimes and googles brits beat up whites

Brits explain yourselves

No, it's actually white Brits bashing people and vandalizing continental European business

they call them asians because of the west hate for east asians now days. liberals are hypocrites and decided the term arab is no longer acceptable for the middle eastern people despite there being a ARAB league

any ways this will probably change soon as the kebabs realized asians arent given the same treatment as others in the west so they are pushing for white now and the left will give it to them

>googles ?
is shitchan autocorrecting stuff again ?

t. muhammad

anglos hate white people.

>And no one cares for London; it's not an English city. It needs to be quarantined.
I'm going to get london syndrome when i visit there, aren't i

We call all asian people asian. Also, we don't have many arabs here at all.
Americans are just retarded, there's no conspiracy

This. There are people who unironically think white people (if Slavs can even be called that) can't be as bad as pakis.

can some brit tell me what's wrong with polish people in UK?
my polish aunt and her husband is working there and they're just living peaceful lives.

>irrationally hating USA
Wut?

Because we're smarter and more resourceful than them while muslims are dumb and easily controllable, brits know that one day we will take over Britain.

>Rule Polonia
>Polonia rule the waves

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/family-s-terror-during-racist-attack-as-police-take-seven-hours-to-respond-1-4234951

The same could be said of some Slimes. Doesnt matter, they still all have to go back.

london wants to be karachi

This.

Sorry lad

Why does trump want to build a wall when niggers are the problem?

>Americans see all whites equally
>doesn't see Poland for the slavic, gibmedat nigger it is
Fuck off

Why is Poland so shit tho?

Genuinly interested. Where did this meme that slavs ain't white came from? We're clearly not brown, black or yellow.

Poles = Spics
Mudslimes = Googles

there you go, now fuck off with these dumb threads

kek good one

I think it's mostly just how you guys act in our country. You guys aren't bad plumbers but you act like niggers.

>It's another "White races aren't White because they're not me and I'm British" episode in history.
If you Pollacks start killing these limey fucks I'll be cheering for you.

came here to post this

You britcucks lost all rights to say shit about other EU countries when you allowed A FUCKING MUSLIM to be a mayor of your capital city. Enjoy living in your Island caliphate while you still can.

All memeing aside, the Muslim population is extremely dense. It's pretty much concentrated around 4 - 5 cities and they're numerous enough in the areas they reside to almost totally segregate themselvea. The 800k or so Polish are generally pretty spread out. Even areas that have a tiny Muslim presence seem to have Poles. Due to the fact that they aren't concentrated, they can't segregate themselves too heavily (though they try in some cases) which means that they inevitably have to try and integrate in some way.

What this means is that they become a minority in the place they try to integrate and when it comes to schools (because kids are little shits) they'll inevitably get singled out for being different.

MUH HERITAGE

it's just banter lad

lol ironic

More like I'm not a subhuman mudshit tier Englishman you barbaric fucking queer.
I sympathize with the German women and children you targeted for bombing in WWII to "deplete morale" as well you fucking protoHuman.

When i visited poland they seemed to be very friendly people. Whenever i was alone at night a group of poles would always invite me to get sloshed with them. Girls are fucking hot too. I understand that I dont live with them but I never once had a problem in that country when ive had numerous issues in western euro countries whose people constantly try to judge whos white and whos not while they get raped by shitskins. Slavs seem to be pretty alright.

>I'm American and I have never lived around poles but they look white enough.
Mate, the ones over here act like niggles and burn the most coal (about 23% of them).

Becaus you betrayed us durring ww2
>you act like niggers
says britbong
youtube.com/watch?v=wU6Our-l7u8

>I'm American and have lived with the British anglos and they're not on the same level as human beings
FTFY

Bomber Harris needs to do another run to be honest.

It used to be a english city now stop being a cuck and pretending its fine

If anglos aren't considered human by your standards, you are going to have a massive shock if you meet the average British pole.

We saved you in ww2 just like we saved everyone else

We did sell them to the commies though.

T. Plastic paddy

You forget the part in which the Germans bombed British civilians for months. My grandad recalls how his dad took a day off work and when he went back his allocated bomb shelter had the oxygen sucked out by a German bomb that exploded right next to it and all the women and children inside died. And that's rich coming from an American whose country dropped two nuclear bombs on civilians in Japan, but that's in no way comparable, right?

Do we have any context for this picture?

Also Americans don't understand the British class system. The lower classes are literally scum and they interact with the worst parts of Europe who are drawn like flies to shit towards the U.K. because of its welfare system and 10 times higher minimum wage.

>Drop bombs near military bases in order to end a bloody war and save lives in the long run

>Drop bombs on women and children in order to kill them and make their loved ones feel bad out of spite

BIG
FUCKING
DIFFERENCE
CUNT

Yes me too. Fuck this tards. One day the'll be lucky bout any "white" lad.

You and France supposed to attack Germany from the west while we fought with them from the east.

Poland should allied with Hitler and fuck up Russia together.

You're quite the committed plastic paddy. Also you're quite ass blasted, calm down.

>saved
>don't do shit until Hiler is at your doorstep
FUCK YOU. YOU LET WW2.

Mate the Germans bombed British cities. There'sa reasonwe had the blackout. Up in Aberdeen you can still see were they had to repair walls on old granite houses because of the German bombs.

Poland is Aryan Ubermensch and Shitskin Anglos can't contain their jealousy and chimp out

HURR WHY ARE BRITS HATE POLISH PEOPLE BECAUSE SOME BRITISH CRIMINAL PUNCHED A POLISH KID HURR IM MEXCREMENT kys juan

But you guys chose the way to had double penetration from both tyrants.

No it's new meme some are trying to push, after Google injects black people into your search results - whether greatest inventors, the crew of Juno (all white), or even searches for 'white men and women' -- I forget the exact search.

Plus y'know we've got to keep fresh aliases coming.

Indeed. Let's start with London. Then Blackpool...?

You do hate Eastern Europeans but are afraid to say anything to shitskins, weak cunts.

For whatever reason, they dislike polish immigrants.

Why do we have this thread every day?
Is this a hot new meme

>Also, we don't have many arabs here at all.

tippy top kek

Dresden

>Women, children being raped en masse by Muslims
>Paki mayor in London
>Nearly every store has Halal meat
>Jihadis sellings drugs on every corner
>decide to attack EASTERN EUROPEANS for absolutely no reason

Why?

>playing into the "omg look how horrible brexit has made us with being racis 'n' shieet, better just forget the entire thing now" narrative

You can go to prison for beating up your wifes sons dad and his people. Granted a good portion of Poles and Balts living in the UK are so trash, that when you go there, the first thing everyone says is avoid living with them.

>Slavs
>white
kek

poles = slavshit = subhuman = untermensch = aids = suffering = counterfeit white culture = fake = phony = liars = thieves = cheats = drunkards = inbred = utter trash

if there's anything below niggers, muslims, gypsies and similar trash

its SLAVSHITS

based

Memes a side we have heaps more poles than Pakies.
And they both act the same.

It's because the EU allows EVERYONE to move to the UK if they so wish. There are no controls over who enters. Extremely poor and worthlesss scum from Poland, Romania, etc have descended on these English towns and cities, been employed by the (((businesses))) for pennies and NEVER integrate. Entire districts are polish with no English speakers and polish shops, you name it.

As to why the lower classes attack them over Muslims? Well I would guess they have to interact with the Eastern Europeans more.

Balts arent slavs. As for Polish people, most are more white than any other person from other European countries.

Ofcourse doesnt change the fact that a good portion of both groups have human trash for people, that consider picking strawberries to be the pinnacle of life.

It's actually true. There are few Arabs in the U.K. It's actually full of Pakistanis and Indians.

Fuck off, roach

You literally have 10 times the amount of arabs than we do.

> more poles than pakis
Go get raped and kill yourself, retard

As an eastern european living in London I know several polish families and their children arent polish, some can hardly speak polish. One girl is 17 and already pregnant with some chavs baby (needless to say she is slutty chav herself).
Another 15-20 years and eastern european problem will solve itself out. Except maybe bulgarians and romanians because they look like turkish (not all but most)

Pit them against each other and place bets

>what is per capita
Enjoy being beheaded

They have 5 times the population and 10 times the arabs. Are you retarded? How embarrassing for you

Because Brits don't have courage.
Beating Polish folks is without direct consequences. They are an easy target.
Those frustrated Brits are ready to shit on the European brotherhood and christiandom only Because they don't have the balls to tackle the Muslim community.

Arabs and muslims are interchangeable. Its same shit.

Zhmudz-bro speaks the truth. A lot of the poles who arrived in the UK were people with no education, criminal background - you know, people who would never land a fair job in Poland.

Also keep in mind what attracted poles in the first place. The difference in money. Most poles earn just around 400 euro monthly. Taxes, rent and food will eat up nearly all of it. To buy a car you either need to work for 20 years or take a loan and be a slave to the jews.
On the other hand poles in the UK, even while working the shittiest jobs earn 5 times as much as they did in here. They are able to buy shit, go on vacations yearly and still live a decent middle class life.
That's the reason there is nearly a milion of us in the UK.

Fucking Rekt.
Stupid Anglos.
They are the cause of this multicultural curse, not us.
Anglos aren't even White like us Pure German Americans

Why do poles always demand gibs me dats from others? Defend yourselves.

>4,5% in Britain
>1% in US
I guess British education really is shit. Students have to go a grade lower here if they come from Britain lmao

>Beating Polish folks is without direct consequences. They are an easy target.

Why are Poles such pussies?

when was the last time you saw a muslim on his own?

Fuck off Kurdish roach

>can't tell the difference between paki and arab

>says Belgium
>the home of the EU
>the faggots who made all of these hate speech laws that EU nations have to follow
>and Muslims are a super protected class for some reason

You know these threads seem oddly like anti-Brexit propaganda.

This. Eastern European immigrants might not be the best but at least they work unlike muzzie scum

Hang on...Can anybody explain why this is? Why do poles earn more in Britain?
Why doesn't Poland have more cash?
Guys..does money and easy living have something to do with degeneracy?
I want to figure out why this is so I can come up with a solution.

Let me make it clear for your dumb leaf brain.

That t-shirt is from a brand called Adidas, as you can see from the stripes on his shoulder. During the communist times, in Romania, Adidas was the only quality brand who could sell its products in the communist bloc. If you had Adidas shoes back then you were cool, same goes for the jacket, shirt or trousers. Well, this mentality remains now as well, thus as soon as the cold wave hit us now, in September, everybody started to wear Adidas tracksuits and Adidas sport shoes. During the summer, lots of people have T shirts with the Adidas logo printed on it and so on.

I guess the same goes for Poland, and this kid's parents have thought of buying him an Adidas shirt on the grounds of being regarded as very cool in the motherland.

>can't tell the difference between muslim trash
Your point?

is it the same in scotland? i'm asking for obvious reasons

Get rekt you dumb subhuman

Pink is male colour. Wymbyns appropriated it.

>not beating up muslims
Why are Brits such pussies?

Jewish genes probably.

Scottish people hate everyone.

It's (((their))) doing

They can react maybe individualy but they don't have mob mentality, they are not tribalists. Also their community doesn't chimp out thus scaring you shit les. Muslims are protected by your medias and by their associations which are financed by contries such as Soudy Arabia. So fuck you when youre trying to act tough because you re not fooling anyone here

It happens far more often than with Poles

Lol get fucked slaves

>slavs
>human

Let go of these untermensch AIDS faggots already

They are not white.

Again, incredible that this is coming from a Belgian.

Man, Brits are so nasty recently, I'm going to Leeds soon and I hope not to have any encounters with drugged up Chavs...

Exactly, spot on. These threads were non existent right up to the point of brexit. The eu countries are just mad we said no to their shitty little project and now they act like muzzles themselves constantly playing victim. "Why is Britain so RACISS some polish kid got hit, see?" Or "hahahha brits are such cowards your country is a caliphate, go get raped by pakis" it's the same tired shit every thread.

Because "Asians' fight back and oftentimes look like crazy motherfuckers.

> says Belgium
Do you what is ad hominem because you are using it?

>not wearing Nike

They're constantly targeted and the media loves to report on it. Anything else you'd like to tell me about my country?

How?
Where does the money come from...?
Why can't we just be rich and anti-shitskin at the same time?

Poland is only 26 years old, britain is 72 years old.

guessing you're not a working citizen in the UK like i am. we appreciate our low wage payed polish friends in work and i sure as hell appreciate a polish over a sand nigger, saddiq khan kill yourself.

He has a point. Watching news feeds on tv in your country when they were trying to catch one of the Bataclan attackers was like watching a newsfeed of the invasion in Iraq. You have problems too.

Fuck off roach

Suck on it, dumb cunt

T.Muhammad ibn Muhammad

It's not an ad hom, you shill. It's hilariously pathetic that you, of all the countries in Europe, would speak of Britain's shitty laws on hate speech when it's coming from FUCKING BRUSSELS. The "British media" is just another branch of the European Union and you know it.

Stop acting like your entire continent isn't bending over backwards to take Islamic dick.

Yes. I fuck one of your woman. She's nice person and she's more redpilled than most of your men

Because slavs are worse than anything

Nike wasn't available during communist era, so the popular culture embraced Adidas rather than Nike. As kids when we were playing around the commieblocks and someone came with Adidas sneakers or a triple-striped T shirt he was seen as a cool kid and thus respected. Of course, Nike and Puma were seen well too, but not on the level of Adidas. Even the poorest people are buying counterfeit tracksuits or shoes if there are three stripes on them.

>slaves
??

fuck off roach

>we appreciate our low wage payed polish friends

t. kike

Poles are the pawns of the EU globalists. The Mexicans of Europe. We need to rebuild the Berlin wall. They're economic leeches only here because their own country is a shithole.

>And no one cares for London; it's not an English city. It needs to be quarantined.

That's what the m25 is for if it ever comes to that. Believe me I tell no lie.

>Islam by country

Moving the goalposts because your dumb shit untermensch brain can't read? I'm literally laughing at your existance

MUH DICK. Fucking pathetic.

>S-lavs are gay

Stop fucking white women and get the fuck back to Morocco, you moorish cunt

You know the irony of all this is that the people have never been to Poland, where there are more churches than black people, and the common view is shared with most right-winger Britain First supporters.

My girlfriend is Slovak and she gets annoyed when a crime committed by a romani gypsy in the UK is written in the article as 'Slovak' when she fucking hates them herself.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR WHITE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN COMMIT CRIME AND DESTROY A NATION WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE.

Protip, dumbass: Pakis aren't Arabs.

I haven't say that the other Eu contries don't have problems with the mudslims. On the countrary. My point is that those Brits who attack Polish are cowards because thé European problem is à Muslim problem

See

Watch "The art of subversion"
youtu.be/T4YtgA2jnu4

It is also a Slavic problem

Aperantly the paki rape mobs are not enough so they want to get liberated by big slavic cock.And get blown up by slav terrorists.

>the capital of your country is not your country
And im laughing all the way back to Poland after getting a degree paid for by your money that noone will chase me for back home. Sincerely thank you and idź się jebać chuju.

Those "Romanians" on the graphic aren't white.

Another thread of polish trash crying about oppression while leeching and committing crime in host countries like niggers.

to all Polish people reading this, you are CANCER kill yourselves you whining literal NIGGER TIER SUBHUMAN TRASH.

Technically Poland existed during the Soviet times :^)

Because slavs are uppity little shits, at least the ragheads aren't up their own arses.

It's more than that. She's m'y fiancée and our kids will have British/western names. So chill

>that image
>reporting brown people is racist

Have you not heard of Rotherham? They don't arrest brown or black people because it's racis

Because white people are pussies and are terrified of non-whites. Standing up to one is unthinkable.

Of course

Yeah but then you have to live in Poland

This guy is obviously a fucking faggot with his 2 stripes.

And most of the pakis and niggers are born in uk anyway

That's one case, they do arrest brown people like Jamaicans who mostly commit crime in drug trafficking and use.

>foreigners

Thats because all the muslims are legal citizens and considered British.

This Polish girl ended up committing suicide due to bullying in England. The Eternal Anglo just knows no bounds.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/amp/

>muh arabs
They're muslim garbage. What's the difference.
>L-look how l-little arabs we have
>what about those other muslim shitskins
>MOVING GOALPOSTS

Kill yourself, no one can compete with polish degeneracy in the U.K

Was she integrating? Because people who don't integrate into their new country are traitors. (Much like all of the Poles in the UK who live in segregate districts).

>one case

Rochdale sex trafficking gang convicted in 2012
Rochdale sex trafficking gang convicted in 2016
Derby sex gang
Oxford sex gang
Bristol sex gang
Telford sex gang
Peterborough sex abuse case
Banbury sex gang
Aylesbury sex gang
Keighley sex gang

And i demand all the Slavs leeching off Germanics follow her example

The difference is we were talking about arabs then you butt in the conversation to embarrass yourself

Lol who cares?

This is the result of left wing governments. Britain's problem is that all the major parties are pro-eu and anti-white marxists.

I guess he was right, you guys really are human trash.

>Brits
>London 60% "Asian"
I think you just answered your own question

You know that graph isn't about people actually living in the UK right?

Better Poland than the soon to be Britainadesh. Plus things are only getting better here thanks to the oh so gracious EU gibs

GOOD.

Every polish welfare leech criminal who lives in the U.K should kill themselves.

did you ever consider maybe it's the asians doing the violence?

Integrating means polluting superior Teutonic genes. They should just fuck off

>total number and not rate
>ever
This would show native Brits as being 10x as violent as foreigners, it's lefty tier bullshit and it's what I'd expect from a leaf.
I would bet my life's savings that those Jamaicans are committing those crimes at more than three times the rate of the Poles.

I know they should just fuck off but if you haven't noticed, until recently (and even currently) the UK was being fucked over by a bunch of unelected communists in Belgium.

It is actually.

And it's far worse now that Bulgaria and Romania joined the the Party.

Cameron tried to stop this but the EU refused.

So there are measures (they may be in force already, I'm not sure) to convert British Child benefit to local currency value if it's sent abroad.

>reply to the wrong person
typical retarded americunt

Polish people are cancerous leeches, they are niggers with white skin who rely on gibs then turn around and cry when people say they've had enough and fight back against their degeneracy.

Maybe IT'S BECAUSE MUSLIM TRASH IS ALREADY LIVING IN BRITAIN AND THEY DON'T SEND SHIT HOME BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT THEIR SANDNIGGLETS INTO THE COUNTRY. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, FUCKING LEAF PIECE OF SHIT

To white brits, if you can't beat the mudslides, join them

Not good enough.

Polish people are white, muslims bring sharia and rape.

The sharia rapists should be the ones getting a rough reception, not Polish people who are the defenders of the white race.

Embrace the Pollack, do not alienate the Pollack.

> F50

People who cannot afford Adidas or don't want to buy a counterfeit product usually resort to this brand.

> squatting

This meme is quite unreal here, Romanians who usually dress like that are sitting on the stairs of the commieblock drinking beer from a plastic bottle if they are 14 or older, or just eating sunflower seeds if they are younger.

Hhaha dat pic

Anyways, Poland definitely > UK
UK is probably the worst shithole in europe. So many brown skins, people with bad teeth, low incomes, high living cost, bad food, obese lowly educated "middleclass", pakis, indians, the list goes on...

A beautiful Aryan girl commits suicide and you kikes are happy about it. Don't worry, it won't be long until Ahmed has complete control of the United Islamic Kingdom.

Once brits get a certain percentage of filthy subhumans like us they'll learn to team up with other whites.

>superior teutonic genes
>poles and germans are literally genetically identical to the point where DNA tests cannot tell them apart

Go look up 23andMe's "German Problem".
Because Germans raped and pillaged all of northern Europe, if you're "German" then it has no idea what country your ancestry is from. 1 in 2 British people are from Germany according to 23andMe because they're genetically identical to a German person(i.e, not Celtic)

No you are wrong.

I's an EU thing.
see

I used to be happy and grateful for my stay here and the great education i am receiving but ive been turned bitter by Brits that do nothing but constantly harass and belittle hard working Polish people that do work no English man would do for minimum wage.

>If a foreign migrant starts killings native Brits, I'll support them

I know this is Cred Forums and we can jokes about these things, but you are actually deadly serious, this is why no one likes you.

I bet you hypocritically support Trump as well.

Maybe if you live to 100 you'll get to experience either of that. Not likely though

IRA was literally palestine for potatoniggers
they even support each other

>Aryan girl
>Implying pakis are not also Aryan

""Germanic"" pride is such bullshit. If you're not Scandi you're probably half Celt anyway

t. butthurt slav

Kek he's spent half a million of tax-payer pounds to assemble a cyber police team with the goal of monitoring and catching brits who criticize islam on the internet. Britain is fucked.

Everyone who isn't a disgusting hook nosed kike supports Palestine.

you're a fucking cockroach

I bet you don't even realize the irony of saying this with a UK flag.

Sheep shagger

>roach

Who are they defending their culture from? No one wants to move there. It's like a fat girl carrying a rape whistle

Just because you like to commit crime and live off welfare doesn't mean hard working British Taxpayers support you or your white nigger polish counterparts Tyrone.

Keep making fun of the U.K which is 90% white while your shit country is less than 40% if you don't count hispanic whites.

And that is why the English created the world's greatest empire while the irish only became the white niggers of America. Only Germanics are white. Celts, Slavs etc. can just go kill themselves.

Just because I don't support Israel doesn't mean I support Palestine. I mean, I know Muhammed fucks your wife every night, but that doesn't mean you have to support his homeland.

>you're wrong lol
Kys

Defending European culture, from people like you, and you know, the fast approaching non white majority in all European countries.

Polish people go to Sweden and stab rapefugees.

English people dont even exist in London anymore, I think the last one was murdered a few months ago.

>I would bet my life's savings that those Jamaicans are committing those crimes at more than three times the rate of the Poles

I doubt it, Jamaicans have a higher crime rate than Brits, unlikely higher than Poles.

I simply cannot believe how retarded Americans are, if it was 5 guys all trolling I could understand, but it's 95% of you. You have this obsession that just because a person has white skin, they are always automatically more violent than someone with black skin

I know you'll respond with t. Jamal, but it's an honour to be insulted by an American.

I'm 100% Germanic myself. I just don't understand why Brits continue to harass Poles when they should be burning mosques down. It's clear they would rather be a brown country than a white country. Go suck Trudeau's dick you Jewish cuck.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/sweden-detains-poles-plot-attack-asylum-centre-160210092606548.html

Defenders of European culture.

>Slavs
>white

You sound exactly like a mexican

BUILD WALL

less violent*

t. ahmad mousef mohammad

> lol
Welcome to Cred Forums newfriend.

I guess you didn't like your CAPSLOCK post being called out as crap eh?

Polish people do a few cute marches and beat up the occasional mudshit in their country. Wow such amazing work, truly the saviours of the white race!!! We MUST excuse their high propensity for violent crime and welfare leeching because of this.

Thanks for educating me!

>divide and conquer

Shoo shoo slimy semite.

Lol, you were probably just bantering, but seriously. Poles need to be expelled.

>We MUST excuse their high propensity for violent crime and welfare leeching
You appear to be lacking in citations for these claims.

see:

BTFO.

Also, you shame our once well reputed country.

You're no better than Baird, who was only moderately better than Trudeau.

False flag BS, and maybe a few pussies who figure they can get away with beating up a white person.

>American education

Jamaicans are imprisoned for non violent drug trafficking while PoleShits are violent criminals.

Slavs and Indo-Aryans are both Indo-European caucasians, and they are both non-white subhumans who should stay away from Germanic nations. Religion is not really a issue here. Anglos were historically more anti papist than they were anti mudslime.

Poles are subhuman.
There's literally no reason to not be violent against them.

>>False flag BS,
I remember after brexit passed there were a bunch of supposed "vulgar" signs about telling polish to go home
except they were in polish

the signs
supposedly written by hardcore UK nationals
were written in Polish.

You can justify expelling the Polish people only if you add the caveat that first the muslim population must be reduced to below 1%.

The Nazis entered the war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and then they reaped the whirlwind.

>Implying Poles and Russians are not genetically the same

>Brits

There's a reason Tanned Englishmen keep bashing Polish kids (who are decidedly untanned).

We are pretty much of the same ehtnicity (as in slavic) so unless you are some chink faggot from middle russia, you are calling yourself a subhuman.

What the fuck is wrong with you British, honestly you spend more time beating up Polish kids than you do actually sorting your country out, you have a Muslim as mayor in your CAPITAL CITY.

> "I say Alfie what should we do? bash a Polish kid up or a group of muslims raping 1,400 kids?"

You guys deserve to become a caliphate you fucking poofters.

>European culture

What has Poland got to do with European culture? What have they contributed? Nothing

>no proofs
>your post is crap lol
>what is irony
Kys

this
germans have autism and can't be left to their own devices, it's for their own good

>the signs supposedly written by hardcore UK nationals were written in Polish.

Polish people are legit nigger tier, they leech off you, commit violent crime then play the victim and cry about oppression.

Being white doesn't suddenly make them upstanding aryan warriors.

If the nignogs chimping out right now were white, would it make it okay?

If the illegal mexicans were white, would it make their raping and drug trafficking okay?

That's what we have with Poles, they might be white, but they are not western. But of course most of Cred Forums will continue to ignore this until it is too late, slav migrations contribute to our decline as much as any other does.

I want beat polish emigrants too. They are mostly animals.
Without them crime rate in Poland is decreasing.
I can go at night to home and no bald people to rob or attack me

Thank you EU

Because they want to force Poles out to make more room for Muslim rape gangs

>IRA

They are pro Islam and pro Open Borders.

Which makes their constant fighting with the English kinda funny.

Absolutely this. There are some subversive kikes on here who would rather have Muslims in their country raping their women and imposing their religion on them than dealing with white Poles.

I'm self-loathing, so what's your point?

They're dumb anglos who take out their muslim rage against other whites.

>x
>white

kys, shill

Beat Polish women instead. They deserve it.

Name 10

#SlavicGuilt

>no proofs
A couple of graphs have already been posted.

You know as well as I do that when Pavel comes to Britain, he gets Child benefits for his kids in Poland - calculated at UK levels and this get's sent back to Poland . . if he has about 3 kids that's about a weeks wages in Poland.

It's an EU thing.

Only pussies feel guilt for anything.

>Aryan

No, that's a slav. Having blonde hair does not make you an aryan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades

>The Northern Crusades[1] or Baltic Crusades[2] were crusades undertaken by the Christian kings of Denmark, Poland[3] and Sweden, the German Livonian and Teutonic military orders, and their allies against the pagan peoples of Northern Europe around the southern and eastern shores of the Baltic Sea. Swedish and German Catholic campaigns against Russian Eastern Orthodox Christians are also sometimes considered part of the Northern Crusades.[1][4]

JUDEN RAUS!

Except they favour destroying western culture with mass migration. "Poland for poles, the west for everyone" is what they believe, we're just a cash machine to them.

Why are the ethnic British who left for Australia so much less pathetic than the natives who stayed home?

Lack of Vitamin D?

We don't need to do jack shit, you fucking leaf.

Yeah, Muslims and blacks should go too, but Poles have no inherent right to be here.

Jamaicans are far more culturally close and integrated. You wouldn't know that because you base all your knowledge of the UK on Cred Forums memes

>A couple of graphs have already been posted.
they weren't adjusted for capita you dip

So let me get this straight, British people will bend over and kiss the asses of kebabs while they take their money, rape their daughters and destroy their culture and they are totally okay with that but being Polish in the UK is suddenly the going too far and they beat the shit out of them for being in their country.

She's probably whiter than you, Ahmed.

Yep. The Eternal Anglo at work.

>they weren't adjusted for capita you dip
of course not, that's totally irrelevant in this case.
Lrn2see

Name 10 what? Kids that got raped?

Yeah nah sorry mate they don't release the names of kids who get sexually abused.

But if you have some spare time you can read about it yourself,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

OH NOES MUH POLISH

B-BUT Cred Forums TOLD ME THEY'RE TOTALLY BASED

I'M GOING TO IGNORE THE VIOLENT CRIME AND ROBBERY RATE OF THESE WHITE NIGGERS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT MUH NARRATIVE

The Polish are fucking garbage, people would know this if they met more than one.

Living in a relevant country invites scrutiny. I couldn't tell you the first thing about what's happening in Australia for example

I'd be happy to have a frank, honest, intelligent discussion with you about the views of British people on immigration, but as you are a North American post on Cred Forums, that is literally impossible.

kill yourself

>wearing anything with logos

No, I know all about the UK creating Israel with America. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Hey you stupid Brit cunt faggot. How many polish rape gangs have been reported in the UK? Oh uhhhh... None?

Focus of the real threat you fucking fuck stick. Kebabs.

This is a repeating pattern in history.

Judea declares war on Germany and allies Churchill, Hitler allies Islam against Judea.

Unionists believe they are a lost tribe of Israel, of actual Israeli blood, that they came to Ireland, built things up, left for a long period.. and then came back to their rightful promise land.

This is completely unsupported by historical data, but a not insignificant portion of them believe it, despite the embarrassed denials of the ones who dont.

Irish republicans are completely justified in their siding with Palestine, and muslims in muslim countries... especially considering the aid they received from Gaddafi - who sent very large numbers of money, weapons and explosives to them (mainly because he hated England and sympathized with the oppressed Irish)

>with America

No, Polish kids that got rekt. So far there's 2 out of 1 million

>oppressed Irish
potato famine was the best day of my life

William Luther Pierce defended muslims regularly. The problem was when the jews forced them into our societies, WLP regarded them as an ally, against jews.

Poles have probably beat more brits to death than brits have even injured them, get them out of here

>sent back home
That's entirelly the point. It doesn't include muslim leaches already living in the UK

you realise that the majority of the people attacking poles are non-whites?

there are a couple of towns where it is white brits attacking the poles, and that's because the poles have begun to outnumber them in their own communities

say what you like about "hurr durr at least dey white so dey dindu nuffin wrong", its not fucking nice to see the community you grew up in become alien in one generation

Wait so let me get this straight, Americans will bend over backward, praise niggers music and telivions, and watch sports like the NBA and NFL where they dominate and then treat them like gods, while living in a country with a 40% non hispanic white population and shit talk a 90% white country like the U.K about immigration?

>white genocide is awesome

Ha ha, hilarious one Chatzkel.

>GOYM

Your ID says it all, you Kike shill. You suck up to Ahmed but beat up fellow whites.

Bitch, you are a fucking cuckold bitch. You prefer kebabs more than Poles who I am pretty sure have done nothing to your country in comparison to the fucking sand niggers.

>That's entirelly the point. It doesn't include muslim leaches already living in the UK
It also doesn't include the Eastern Euro Leechs with their families in Britain.

Several weeks ago two agressive and degenerated alcoholic people from my neighborhood went to UK.
They are uneducated and only causes problem to normal Poles.
I want feel sorry but it is very good for our country. Uk is our saviour

>Iriscum
>white
Cucknada strikes again.

post your hand with a timestamp, ahmed.

Slaves aren't white

>because the poles have begun to outnumber them in their own communities

Look at this map of Boston, Red is where 'other white' outnumbers 'White British'

orange is equal, white/yellow is British majority

>All food sources besides rotting and useless potato crop removed by force of arms
>in all non protestant majority areas
>aid from other countries blocked with naval forces
>Ottoman Empire had to sneak food into Drogheda harbor

People who laugh about this deserve to unironically be executed for promotion of genocide, which is a crime under UN law.

>GOYM

They are scared to attack sandniggers because sandies will beat up their asses so they are attacking weaker targets.

Poles are playing the victim card, they are like black lives matter niggers. They don't care about facts and will blame you for their oppression while using your tax money on welfare and commit crime against you at high rates.

>brits in boston
fugg the british are invading again, throw the tea in the harbor

>A fucking leaf

pic related

Hello NSA.

>UN law.

>1mil Poles
>3.5mil muslims
Hmmmm

I want to beat up those whores.
Women in general have smug, punchable faces, but these two are especially annoying.

Who cares? Celts are albino niggers anyway. The Germanic master race can treat them anyway they want .

Haha burger BTFO

I'd rather a thousand Poles than a paki.

You're all spewing shite about Poles being some kind of Slav nigger too. Their offending rates are comparable to natives.

>Damage control fail.

I think you do actually know what I'm talking about but you won't admit it.

>and when he went back his allocated bomb shelter had the oxygen sucked out by a German bomb that exploded right next to it and all the women and children inside died
blown the fuck out

Same

rt.com/uk/360110-spider-banana-asda-deadly/

Because spiders planted by the british government.

>stop communist hordes from invading europe
>provide important foundation for deciphering nazi enigma
>fight against nazis for britain
>shoot nazis out of sky for britain
>organise resistance movements against nazis fro britain
>start uprising for britain

>get sold out for negotiation deals by britain
>get relegated to cleaning toilets by britain
>get kicked out of britain

anglo'd :DDDDD

How does it feel to live in a 40% non hispanic white country?

Brits, do polish women in the UK love nigger and sandnigger dicks?

Fuck off, canacuck

This.
Scum poles are scum poles. I know some decent ones but then I am not lower class. So the ones I know have skills and good jobs.

Pissed squatting slavozoids aren't much of an improvement on hateful squatting pakis tbqh senpai

Because nigger and polish are in the same shitty tier of people.

>sympathizing with women and children
>ever
Why? They're objects at best, annoyances at worst. At least men could be useful if you want to get far in life.

>wants to beat up women simply for being happy
>accuses Irish people of being less-than white

Not sure if real slav or jewish subvert.

Not an argument.

They are worse than British women.
If somebody throws them a few quid or has a flashy car, Polish women are all over them.

>poles commit more crime than the muslims

hmmmmm

GOYM

Clearly eastern euros are softer than pakis then?
Or maybe you are talking out your are?

Yes, good goy. The Anglos are so much whiter than the Poles.

>trying to "do something about immigration" without being called racist

The eternal anglo BLOOD deserves every misfortune that's coming to it.

>citizen of the biggest melting pot in history
>"hurr durr slavs aren't white"

why are they so fat

Yes you fund and maintain them and sent them loads of weapons so the arabs didn't wipe them out. Your whole foreign policy is centred around protecting them or advancing their interests in the middle east. In short, you're their bitch.

Fucking this

OUT OUT OUT OUT

You fucking Canuck idiot...

>less eastern europeans than muslims
>Eastern Europeans are leeches

you realize we never even started helping Israel until about 30 years ago, right?
We even went to war against them to humiliate your country.

You're just running in circles now for the sake of being edgy, give it a rest.

>0.09% of Poles, #18
>0.07% of Brits, #20
Wow it's literally nothing.jpg

>muh poor gooks
They deserved it

Youre both right.

Both of you scumbags targeted apartment blocks with women and children in Germany, when you figured out it was more effective to just wipe out masses of civilians who kept the state going, instead of bombing rail lines that could simply be repaired or made redundant etc.

Hitler never wanted to attack England either, Churchill forced him into that, he wanted peace and to return Poland to its original government, Churchill stated he would not be content until Germany was completely destroyed, regardless of who was running it, or what ideology/form of government it had.

Churchill was the villain of ww2, the perpetrator of white genocide, the murderer of the best of all our countries men, the most courageous men, part of the cause of the nu-male syndrome we see today.. and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Yes over 20% of them are coalburners

Memes aside, why is poland so underrated

will they ever get their reward for saving europe in 1920?

germany deserved everything it got, bombing runs of dresden second best day of my life

Not an argument

Slavic women are only useful for good fucking, awful wife material. Whores and mudsharks.

I saw in the paper the other day that brexit caused an economic and manufacturing boom, and that it was a great success.

I laughed audibly in the store.

Yeah the decent ones integrate no problem. Tbh it would be the same if we exported our chavs over there.
We send absolute chav scum on holiday to Turkey each year, we have criminal gangs all over Spain, we aren't blameless.

Scum Slavs are scum, good poles are OK. We have both types, unfortunately.

As for Pakis, they will never integrate. Not sure how we are gonna remove kebab...

>""asians"" child rape gangs
Hmmmm

>germany deserved everything it got, bombing runs of dresden second best day of my life

>beating up a kid
>look how tough we are
Weak cunts

The Brits still has to learn a bit about their old history, but this is just to damn much grandson, this too stupid. We might to check you for the Sven's disease

Have a song:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

>he doesn't beat kids up
the russians taught you dumb cunts nothing

>I win
No wonder british kids get pushed back a grade when they come here

I hope you realize you'll have to keep adding cities to that list until the whole country is foreign

The only solution left is genocide

Exactly. Poland stands to lose out on British jobs. It will screw them even if all the poles in the UK currently are allowed to stay.
I wonder how much of their economy is based on UK remittances?

hope you get that big nose of yours bashed in, polish scum

Bullshit. Muzzies are 11% of the prison population and only 4% the overall population.

>Memes aside, why is poland so underrated
Because of being wiped out from the map for 123 years after the partitions, as a gesture of gratitude by its neighbors for saving Europe in 1683.
>
will they ever get their reward for saving europe in 1920?
We got our reward for doing it again, once more in 1939...

*All women

Don't delude yourself into thinking that not all women are pathetic pieces of trash.

with the sole exception of brexit, same. The only truly 'relevant' country is America tb.h

Ok
Polish people are not based slavs that remove kebab. The Polish that are in England are disgusting, they spit and phlegm on the ground, they thieve from shops. they drink all day, they are low skilled workers, some are even unemployed. They are ugly, they don't contribute to society.
Wait until Poland sends the poorest of their poor to your countries, and see if you can pretend that they are based.

>The only truly 'relevant' country is America tb.h
The world was a lot shittier before America, but we fixed that.

My sides!

Poland literally gained over 2 million migrants in the last two years.

*1 million

*6 million

My fucking sides are somewhere past the m25

>not being able to afford an identity

They also side with Muslims turning Ireland into a brown skinned Caliphate.

1 is not 6 burger... You guys get jewed so hard that every number you see turns into a 6.

>a "resource" that can be freely manufactured in nigh-infinite amounts
fucking roflmao

Stopping commies in sweden is alot less daunting than commies in poland