The moderate Muslims are starting to become more moderate in Australia. How do we stop this?

The moderate Muslims are starting to become more moderate in Australia. How do we stop this?

liveleak.com/view?i=c04_1474443702

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/22/08/10/muslim-student-unleashes-tirade-on-hanson-supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRP4WQpGIog
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
youtu.be/UfnEKwoUDy0
youtube.com/watch?v=j34Gk3JzAsY
youtube.com/watch?v=nxNJLkIkYQM
campaignarf.tumblr.com/post/149499673480/make-melbourne-a-hanson-free-zone
liveleak.com/view?i=c04_1474443702
reddit.com/r/perth/comments/53vijn/this_proto_facist_was_harassing_women_and_muslims/
9news.com.au/national/2016/09/22/08/10/muslim-student-unleashes-tirade-on-hanson-supporter
abc.net.au/tv/programs/hack-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stop having free speech
>you can't be here because I say so
Wew

>DEAL WITH IT

kek'd

no wonder muslim countries have anti-women's rights if this is how their women act when they get a taste of liberation. they're like uppity shaniaquas on steroids.

Disappointing to see no comment section. Anyway let see the bantz in Cred Forums

Hol' up, was that clip meant to be like four seconds long or did something happen?

POO IN LOO

Look at the in-group preference of the male impersonator girl there. She had no reason to believe this guy was aggressive.
And check out the curly-haired ponce that did not even manage to be a white knight.
He's going to tell those girls how he was ready to leap into action if that evil racist started beating them. In reality he was more low T than either girl.

(Sydney solution) do something about western sydney, most muslems i know are allright desu (old teacher, next door neighbor) its the ones who grow up in piss poor getto holes that either be degenerage or "opressed", plus curb imigration from arab nations (says the 2nd generation migrant).

The video on 9 is fucked up. the live leak video is 1:20.

fuck desu was a typo i ment tho i swear.

Wow
It reminds me of American Universities

Good lad. Kept his cool

If this fat towelhead cunt started shrieking in my face I can't say I'd do the same

dem floppy brown titties tho

A SOCIETY OF MULTICULTRALISM FREE OF HATE AND INTOLERANCE

This needs to go viral, it's high time for a new trigglypuff

There's no such thing as "moderate" Muslims.

Here's the video on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRP4WQpGIog

Aussie bros if shit ever goes down count on this kiwi bro to come over to kill some fucking mudshits or gooks

As if I needed more reasons to hate muslims.

MUZZIE BITCH

>Most muslims I know are alright
do you suck them off too?

>Perth

Damn. Any of you Perth guys should act ASAP.
Go to this Uni and graff' hate facts on toilet walls. Leave links for "The Convict Report."
Put up One Nation stickers or something.
Do it in every toilet. Get a girl to do the girl's toilets if you can.
If you can look andro' at all you could do them yourself, lel. Tell people you identify as a woman.

Who is this Hanson?

shitlord politician who wants to ban muslims and islam from Australia. She recently won big for the first time ever in the national elections, prompting shitter shattered butthurt from hajjis and sjws.

THIS is how you deal with muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

Kinda like Aus' version of David Duke.

She was an infamous politician 20 years ago saying Australia would be swamped by Asians. We were taught in Primary School that she was evil and a joke.
Now she is back and she not only has credibility about the Asian thing - she's talking about Muslims now.
I've seen normies talk about her.
>Well uh I don't agree with everything she says but these Muslims...

Probably the closest thing we have to Trump. Dumb as a bag of rocks but her heart's in the right place

>mfw greens get their safespace compromised and walk out

Varg speaks about how Muslims must be treated, with strength and bullying:

youtu.be/UfnEKwoUDy0

Australia's Trump. She's the only politician willing to stand up and question Islam. She receives an astronomical amount of hate but still stands firm with her views even after she was locked up in a maximum security prison for alleged poll rigging 20 years ago of which she was found innocent..

oh wait gota fit in umm..
Nah i stoped at 1st base :^) , who up for a moon man death squad mom made cookies we can meet at my house and talk about anime and lack of gfs then go cleanse our nation.

Curtin is the most cucked uni in the country, nothing to see here.

>le ebin gulvin food reviewz faec

Is this the "You deserve rape" guy?

Hmm, sounds like she just wants what's best for Australia if she is shitting on muzzies and SJWs. It's weird how people like Trump and Hanson have their hearts in the right place but can't translate that into good politics. Suppose the media is responsible for most of that but still.

She's going to get suicided by one of these numales or triggerkins

>mom
Kill yourself you yank proxyfag, after you wipe the cum off your chin from Ahmed ;)

Where is that thing from? Indonesian? light somali shitskin?

caught me talking like an amerifat gg, welp im off to buy a slab of beer cya cunt.

I don't think so, This guy is talking about how its written in the book you can only tap a women and emotionally scold her but a few pages over it says to rape and behead her and such.

>Street Preacher bro

Yeah. Lots of his shit is cringey, but give me a guy with the balls to do this

youtube.com/watch?v=j34Gk3JzAsY

Watch the crowd engulf him

Oh its him?

>Hanson have their hearts in the right place but can't translate that into good politics.

Because she's a literal moron. Being anti immigration doesn't automatically make someone smart or a good debater. Every time she shows up in the news or in an interviewer or on a panel show she comes off like a stuttering retard who can't articulate anything and in turn she probably pushes people into becoming more pro refugee just so they aren't associated with her. Fuck pauline hanson.

Yeah, Brother Dean. The other videos are from a group he's associated with. They all have names like "Bro Jed" & "Sister Agnes" or whatever.

Ah God Bless em, Doing God's Work.

10 bucks says this'll be on the 7pm project of lil wally to have a cry about.
On a side note I feel bad for voting ALA before One Nation. Wont make that mistake again.

What a fucking legend

I think the Muslim girls are like that is because they're kept in check by their father until they get released into the big liberal world known as college where they inevitably become dumb sluts.

I personally knew one (Algerian) who was actually betrothed to my friend (arranged marriage) and she was a 8/10 qt who was the trophy wife in every way (Cooks, cleans, obedient).

She goes to Uni and comes back for the small break she had. Her father comes to my friend a week later and tells him that the marriage is off for his own good.

Turns out she got her virginity taken and got into drugs and alcohol so now she's basically been disowned and lives with her strict uncle elsewhere.

She had a younger sister (17) who he offered instead and my friend accepted with the condition that there is minimal contact between her and her sister. She's even more qt, so my friend won in the end.

>guy talking about hateful muslims
>muslims threaten to kill him
like clock work.

Thus why I said she can't turn it into good politics, even though she means well.

Fucking kek

That guy has some balls

So this is moderate Islam. Paving the way for radical Islam

wow where can i sign up for arranged marriage. i wish some guy would just offer me a cutie

How can one man be so based? While we're all here pissing and moaning about googles he's out there on the front line still standing strong while the googles swarm on him.

I love how these muslim women go full batshit insane on men who aren't muslim.

I will give anyone a (You) if they can find me a video of a muslim woman screeching like this towards a muslim man.

Fun fact: No (You) for you

Jesus christ. What the hell is the benefit in letting a bunch of muslims into your country? It's just so stupid. All they do is fuck everything up.

Wtf Australia has muslims? why?

It's a western country with butthurt lefty cunts who scream and bitch at politicians to let them in.

Hugh Mongus

>that story
>that flag

Glad to be the colony of such a rich history with great practices such as this

No one's forcing em mate. They choose to infest lakemba/punchy/yagoona

Who /49%/ up in this bitch ?

Low IQ plebs going to a shithole uni. you wouldn't see this kind of crap at Unsw or usyd.

Nowhere is safe. The countries our fathers and their fathers have built are being sabotaged from the inside.

Politicians who live in gated communities and have never worked an honest day in their lives have betrayed us. Pic related.

This cunt, too, one of our most prominent media personalities: youtube.com/watch?v=nxNJLkIkYQM

He's basically echoing JUSTin Cuckdeau's mantra of "if you kill your enemies, they win." You can't reason with these people

We're resigned to letting anyone in at this point, lebs are worse and it's too late to stop them

>people like Trump and Hanson

Trump is literally tied with the crown queen of the Democrats with the entire media and political establishment against him you dumb cunt, and he's about to win in a landslide

maybe she wouldnt be demonized if she wasnt a demon

Don't they even allow u guyz to carry pepper spray or stun guns?
JFC. Bitch needs her attitude adjusted.
I WOULD have hit her if she egged me on like that.

That conversation "blew up" out of proportion.
Her tensions really "exploded".

Nope, it's illegal to carry literally anything for self-defense.
Even rape whistles are illegal.

you ask her to carm down rational thought isn't something what comes when your agrovated

>UNSW

The place where these "aboriginal australians" got full ride scholarships for being a repressed minority?

shes pretty fat too desu

gotta wonder what she eats

UN treaty on refugees.

We have have all manner of dunecoons but also Somalis and Sudanese.
I think the Sudanese we get aren't Muslims but are actually slightly worse than Somalis all the same.

Yes, the place that admitted high iq abos (who just happened to be white and non sjw).
The closet thing to sjw we get at unsw are "trans"men with man boobs handing out flyers and getting ignored.

Fuck I hate him so much, I wish they'd take him off TV. Why are young Aussies so cucked?

(That being said, I know many young Aussie that are red pilled as fuck)

I go to this uni, she is running for guild elections

should get a pauline shirt

*whites who know how to fuck the system thats bias against them

they're no more abo than the BLM faggots that are trying to be relevant here

>that white cuck boy standing silently in the background

Holy shit, I just noticed the gap between her teeth.

ive bantered these guys before, should have recorded it tbqh lads

So moderate

Fuck off pleb. That is NOT a place of higher education.

>WA
why am i surprised?

there is a good reason these SA fags dont sent up near the eng buildings anymore

What a fucking legend

What the fuck are you on about dickhead? Stfu. go learn how to dig a fucking hole in your civil "engineering" degree. I'd find a fucking bobcat license more challenging than your whole states economic laurel.

same here desu, i had ALA 1st and her party 2nd...I'm victorian though so i don't think it would make much of a difference

doxx when?

>civil

ayy lmao

and back to chinkney you go you UNSW shill

dox when?
my ex lived in kalgoolie, and she was a tumblr bitch incarnate

Rightio m8. Chinks and smart Aussies.
To get into our arts program you need the same scores as a law or med student at your uni faggot.

too bad UNSW is still shit

Australia's Palin, except even more of an idiot somehow. She's popular with bogans though.

found her

>Ayan Mohamed

you can't make this shit up

At another Uni in Windsor...

>camera right on her head

ayyy lmao

Is that Kek (pbuh) in the top right?

darn, i should have taken a pic of that "FUCK PAULINE HANSON" i saw spray painted on an underpass in my suburb

Rightio faggot. Didnt make it into the investment Club?

>no arranged marriage with a 10/10 qt
feels bad

>clubs

take a look at this gay

if these shitskins and commies take over the country where the fuck am i going to end up?

either 6 feet deep for defending my country or a conservative wonderland

In what way do you think actual Aussies would lose a way against these fiends and Africunts.

Angry little queer aren't you?

Sure, wanna suck my rich cock faggot?

I am fucking angry, do you have any fucking idea how many asians are at unsw? I'm fucking isolated because I study STEM.

nah cause im not a faggot like you

Well I'm Gunnar fuck up your economy so suck an egg

speak english chong

Where do you live, cunt?

leftist drones re purposed like the borg into assimilation machines

No shit. Country has gone to shit.

So glad my uni days have been and gone.

>rich cock

....please user

your mum's cunt

Lidcombe station, 2 hours. I'll be wearing a red hoodie. I'm white.

>sydney
>I'm white.

topkeke you cant make this shit up

Meet me, faggot, I'll crush you.

why would i want to fly to lebanon to beat up some asian kid?

>only 2,000 views

How many versions of this video have been deleted from Youtube by now?

Come on pussy, I'll come to you. I can actually fly because I'm not a poor stupid cunt. Where are you I'll meet you anywhere cunt.

KEKS
U
C
K
S

hahaha this is classic

I'll fly over and back you up m8 maybe get some sun. I can put these little nerds in the meat grinder.

nah m8, we are full, one muslim was enough.

My mate saw this happen in person and told me about it right afterwards. He described it as being like an "attenborough documentary"

>That was an explosive argument.

Lol and as USUAL the media will make her a SJW postgirl thus backfiring.

Australia belongs to muslims now

come to tennant creek

Someone take one for the team and pound this bitch's arsehole.

Is that from QUT Garden's Point?

You can just walk into the unis anytime btw so you don't have to study there.

I went to Murdoch Uni to play Pokemon on a Saturday night and there was a bunch of poo in the loo kids playing in some room and I turned to my friends and said is this a university or a fucking zoo.

Bait them until they get arrested is actually a good idea. Shame that we can't do this in Europe because we don't have free speech.

Yeah? Let's do it
Come on cunt tell me where to meet you. I wanna fuck your eye socket.
Sure cunt, when?

Yeah that looks like the drivein part.

So thats why the blow up...

It's like seeing nuclear fision with your own eyes !

Really make my neurons fire...

>tfw when ur redpilled as fuck but you live in the most cucked state of the country

I guess I'm on hard mode anyway. I need other redpiller so we can unite.

that is quite a good point - islamadox

>Fuck pauline hanson.

Fuck off dumb cunt, what's the other option? Twiddle our thumbs whilst the two major parties argue about how to Cuck us the quickest?

She isn't smart or a good public speaker but she puts her self out there for what she believes in, what the fuck have you done but sit here and complain? She's had her name dragged through the mud like few have before and she never folded and still came back for more.

She is the only one to even raise these issues, a poll from a couple of days ago said 49% of Australians want to ban Muslim integration and more than half agreed that she's brings up issues that other politicians are scared to touch but need to be discussed. She's doing much better then her first time around

>She's doing much better then her first time around

Because she's also backed up by being proven correct that first time round and the fact that what she is saying is already happening in other countries around the world.

Cmon anons, someone needs to post a tshirt print of Pauline based on "I'm with her", do it fagets

There are literally more "Australian" Muslims fighting for ISIS than the ADF, despite the intense pressure from top brass and politicians to have our military led by outsiders

>The best state is also the most cucked state

Just fuck my Victoria up familio.

i live in melb go to uni here we need to form a club or something im getting rly sick of the lefty outside my uni

Monthly pub meet lad.

For someone who is going to have a few months off a year and would like to stay in Melb for a month or two, do you have any recommendations on where to live, eat, visit, etc?

Reporting in!

he's here for bantz. uncalled for, seppo.

>the trophy wife in every way (Cooks, cleans, obedient).

The term "trophy wife" doesn't mean what you think it means, Muhammad.

What a hottie. Why didn't the guy bend her over and spank her ass?

I am extreme autist in Melbourne, thinking of lending graphic design service to One Nation since blue/orange can look the best. Or do guerilla sticker runs or something

Go back to Afghanistan cunt

T H I C C

All muslims tend to prove is how hypocritical they are.She's telling him he's not welcome there,calls him a fascist and racist because of his shirt that has a politician he supports on it,she lies about him sexually harassing women on the campus,continues to tell him to leave that he's not allowed there,and how muslims in particular are "sick of it".She fails to realize her own hypocrisy that she's the one being fucking racist,and acting like a fascist.Do these fucking subhumans know that respect is earned,and not given?

Anyone studying teaching? Not looking forward to uni culture...

Wow that video triggered me

The future looks bleak in many of these countries

fuck u cunts im going oportos

if u want anything send me a txt

nah mate i have ambition im not just collecting paychecks to hang with babies and enjoy 2 week holidays with other faggot teachers

if your going to Vic
the country's side perfect and good camping fishing and hunting spots with good deer since the settlers paid for the best hunting deer and they breed
if just melb
it just like any other city
some suburbs are better than others sunshine is were most Muslims are
boxhill is were the asians are they dont course crime or chaos but there is a shit ton of them whites are pretty much distributed around melb so there all ways one or two but never in great numbers unless theirs a party going on like Australia day or new-years

>fucking protofascist
>reeee get off my campus

>do something about western sydney

1. Take away women's rights
2. Uncuck every beta male
3. Remove all women with tattoos, piercings and used vaginas
4. Get a good job now that more jobs are available to you
5. Have fathers raise their daughters correctly
6. Ask for a man's daughter and if he deems you worthy you will get her

>Trophy wife: young, attractive women who are a status symbol for older men

So basically a stay-at-home wife who cooks and cleans.

he can red pill the next gen that's noble
that being said i wish you well on your adventures cunt

Seems like a bad idea, from what I've seen teaching students these days are in large part a bunch of no hopers who couldn't get into something better, are scraping through their course, or are just itching to stick it to the man by indoctrinating their future students in antiracist ideology etc

>stay at home wife who cooks and cleans
and where does this fit in with the russians who have a dozen maids for every house they own?

Although I don't agree with everything she says, I agree with some. Her fundamental problem is she's inarticulate as fuck. It's really frustrating for someone like me, because I want to throw my voting support behind someone with my views and unfortunately she's the best ive got.

You can't teach glibness, you have it or you don't. But hopefully she can pave the way for future generations that can do a better job of vocalising common sense for our culture in a political setting.

are bob katter and hanson related somehow? they both have that hilarious quaver whenever they get the least bit upset or thrown off

A campus she,and her kin had no hand in building.She's the invading refugee,she should fucking leave,she's the one that's not supposed to be there.She doesn't realize that she,and her family are only living in Australia on the white mans good graces.Deportation can happen anytime,and then she can say bye-bye to her comfy life.

because young people are fucking stupid and you don't actually obtain a soul until you are 26.

>neighbours with the largest muslim country in the world, with a population of 21 mil
>wtf Australia has muslims
Never change

H I G H E N E R G Y

Jungle muslims generally aren't as bad as desert muslims though.

theses are the people that stand out of RMIT
campaignarf.tumblr.com/post/149499673480/make-melbourne-a-hanson-free-zone
the first pic is of my uni most of the people in STEM in my opinion are very red pilled the people don't even go to uni there expect a few of them
the paper they sell is made in a different county for gods sake
uni is RMIT if any wants to know
the one time i seen a lefty in my bachelor she said one of my professors was raciest he just stated look at her with the crowed at the lec and people just told her to leave

we imported almost all of ours from halfway around the globe, just for the pleasure of their company
>encouraging migration from two countries/ethnicities that hate each other/hate you or both
the stupidity of every facet of our immigration intake never ceases to amaze

go to bed foreskin

Looks like I'm not going there

If you want to talk about uni try using legible english.

sorry kinda got of work and been drinking

>off
fuck it im goner stop posting now

>liveleak.com/view?i=c04_1474443702

The background cucks real get my synapses firing.

Thing is, only an idiot would have the courage to stand up for the values that we have at the moment in politics, and that's why we're stuck with Hanson. They would have their careers torn to shreds, just like with Tony. When this country goes down the shitter as a result of their retardation, then things will be different.

How are Noble Park and Carnegie?

Would flogging her with his belt be cultural appropriation?

source?

All good, so long as you're no NEET trying to tell me what's up. Drink wisely mate!

>How do we stop this?
You kick them out.

Wtf is wrong with west? Even we don't have sharia courts lol. Also only 1% of our women dress hijabs. 0 burqa. No retarded exstremists like in your countries. Fuck pussy amerifats and europeans who let arabs into their countries. They are cencer

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>lebbo's on Cred Forums

Never thought i'd see the day. Fuck off lebbo cunt.

>Americans
I am so happy that religious preaching is prohibited by the constitution in Greece

how the fuck do you even pronounce that google named country

cant even make a whole abo from the 1/8s and 1/16'ths this group has between them

Would buy a beer for this bloke lmao. The yeah fuck you was sublime

Holy shit! This is Curtin University where I went kek!

>Christian extremist vs average "moderate" muslim
>Guess who makes the death threats

Careful, detonating explosives in public places is illegal

Now just imagine if that was a male skittle instead of a female skittle. It could've been more poisonous and he could've died for that shirt.

diaspora fags are the worst, no matter where they come from, they put muh heritage into turbo mod

Holy shit that was awesome. Seeing that one mudshit being dragged by that police officer.

this video has everything

and people on here say Perth is based

kek

Thats at my university

Kek. Bet he was like ' Daughter no.1 is damaged goods, at least I've a backup daughter to sell now!'

reddit.com/r/perth/comments/53vijn/this_proto_facist_was_harassing_women_and_muslims/

Thanks reddit for CORRECTING THE RECORD

Didnt know the proto facist was harassing women and muslims, lucky it was all there on tape to be proven

perth is pretty based, we have the biggest reclaim rallies and outnumber the lefties majorly, but this is at uni.. in the LGBT are of the uni... i went to this uni... different kettle of fish

I live in Bentley, a suburb right next to this uni, and it's fucking full of asians, muzzies and abos.

HARASSING WOMEN REEEEEEEEEE

>LGBT area of the uni
????
I even went to Curtin, what is this?

>Take your belt out
>Flog her while yelling ALLAHU ACKBAR
>noone intervenes because it would be racist

HUGH MUNGUS WOT??

What the fuck are you even talking about? I don't think I've ever seen an Indonesian.

Malays, Pakis, Somalis, Iraqis, Afghanis, Lebos. These I know for sure.

>I don't think I've ever seen an Indonesian.

They look like Obama

I second this, only time I've ever seen any leftist shit at Curtin was when Julia Gillard was here and the student guild election where some lefty faggots got elected.

Thank fuck I've graduated and now have a job unlike these cunts.

I mean irl. I'd know them if I saw them.

Reminder PH face is now a banned symbol

Would hate fuck

has prank culture gone to far ?

>should ban symbols are arm bands
>definitely shouldn't ban hijabs and burkas

I hate these people so much

>9news.com.au/national/2016/09/22/08/10/muslim-student-unleashes-tirade-on-hanson-supporter
This rock is about to pop, take cover y'all

>Because she's a literal moron

The trouble is smart people (who are not self-funding billionaires) know it's probably in their personal best interests to not speak out too much, since we all know how torrential the left can be when people have free speech

Could've had one, but then she got fat so I lost interest. Also I think she's a lesbian now.

dude deliberately walked through left action students and tried to get this girls attention and was obviously baiting her
only started filming when she was this pissed
source: im standing in the background watching it happen

God damn, Curtin sure has gone to hell. When I went it was nothing but Asians and whiteys, where the fuck have all these Muslims come from? I thought they only went to ECU?

how dare he walk near someone

thats outrageous

I gotcha pham

like, the entire left action student body trying to hand out leaflets because they were trying to get people to vote
dude is a fucking moron, has been kicked off campus before for leaving pig heads in bathrooms, is an edgy fedora le dank maymay kind of guy, this chick is nuts but she didnt just start screaming at him out of nowhere

now it's nothing but asians, indians, pakis and literal africans
t. take a bus through there sometimes

Stick to Noble Park mate. You aren't welcome in Carnegie.

General consensus of most Australian men.

And the Hijab is a symbol of oppression and sexual slavery and genocide.

I don't see anyone banning it from Australian University Campuses...

...yet.

dude at the student union area...

I seen dozens every day.

But I live in Sydney.

thanks for correcting the record, more people need to hear these unsubstantiated ad hominems

cuck detected... kill yourself faggot.,.. shes raging over a shirt.. why dont you go put on that shirt and see what happens when you walk near the muslim and lgbt areas.... yeh you know what will happen..

religion of peace and tolerance. give me a fucking break.

Why would you need a rape whistle if rape is illegal?

Beat the shit out of them, OP.

not anymore though, not-european

Looks pretty jewish tb h

The Guardian is doing a poll on whether or not we should ban Muzzies, get in and vote,

I wonder how accepting her family is of her lesbian friend?

>walked past left action
Sounds like a top lad tb h

You're definitely take dumbcunt of the night award. I've never met and Indonesian in Australia, seen plenty of dune coons though.

right back at you buddy

>yeh you know what will happen..

this is exactly why 49% surprise votes happen , people cannot express even mildly negative views about various things (migration, muslims, etc) without fear of reprisals. and they have simmered beneath the surface for a decade or more suddenly rising to the surface with Ukip, trump, Hanson and the media is acting like its a new thing

Theoretically, how would i go about burning a theoretical mosque being built in a theoretical region near me on a theoretical continent?

HACK IS DOING LIVE TV SPECIAL ON THIS TONIGHT SENPAI

LET'S WATCH THIS AND GET ON TWEET PATROL

abc.net.au/tv/programs/hack-live/

yeezus

>get welcomed to new country
>learn the language
>learn the culture
>assimilate
>settle down with local girl, or other immigrant Australian
>make Australian kids who will be culturally no different from the locals

As opposed to

>get welcomed to new country
>learn the language
>bring your own religion/culture
>demand that everyone else around you adapts to your culture
>get angry when locals disagree
>marry someone who is of the same culture
>raise children to be different from locals to retain own culture
>breed like rabbits

This is what pisses me off so much about these waves of immigration.

I myself was born in a different country, but made an effort to adapt to the Austrian ways. It wasnt easy and some people will hate you no matter how well you try to assimilate.

But I would never presume to try and change this place.

The blonde girl with the black spectacles is named Clare Francis.

Yeah nah. JJJ is a cultural marxist propaganda machine, I know exactly how that segment will play out.

It's pretty telling that the only positive benefit these multi-cultists can come up with for multiculturalism is the food.

>women's department
What do they do there?

Go rape a goat cunt

Cooking, knitting, cleaning

Fucking sandgoogles

of course it is, doesn't mean we can't all get mad at it together

Drink tea and bitch about men.
Kinda like British Parliament.

Based chink

Ya and whos that giant fagget standing with um

>Would hate fuck

Fucking Muslim girls and releasing their nudes would be a fantastic tactic against them.

They do this to our girls but we'll be able to do it consensually and without throwing the acid - their families will do that for us.

Muslims want white dick they just want to make sure no one sees them getting it.

Dunegoogles are getting out of control

Japs

Are you renting that off a chinese national?

The whole new model of immigration is ridiculous.
There's no precedent of such number of foreigners coming to a country without it being called an invasion.
I don't care if a black, brown or yellow individual comes to Spain with his own culture and beliefs as long as he obeys the law and has a job. If you increase that number to one hundrer I will still don't care as long as they're spread. But when they come and "assimilate" like the gyppos did then I get alarmed because gyppos always been cancer and after all these years they still are.

No mass immigration, no mass integration, just leave everyone be.

It happened to me once I was wearing a NSBM patch on my shoulder and some left winger hipster noticed it and enraged as I was a "racist biggot" and everything

I find it really interesting when they go full berzerk because that's when their true form comes out and you can laugh at their frustration

The way they stack like flies over shit when triggered never cease to amaze me

This is legit a fetish of mine
>you will never make an ugly muslim fall in love with you,take her virginity then drop her literally after you leave her hymen dripping on her cheap bedsheets with spring holes from her 99p matress
Maybe in another life

Check title, Gundam Unicorn

>tfw voted for Hanson

feels good bro.

GET IN HERE:

GET IN HERE:

GET IN HERE:

i have my entire extended family living in sydney, while im up in comfy Brisbane

nuke it

I fucking love Aussies

WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
>Over 50% of Aussies don't want Muslims in the country
OMG I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE FUCKING FASCISTS

Trigglijab?

This guy right here. He's a true American

>muh food

everytime

The blonde girl worked at the Curtin Robertson library. Maybe she still does.

GET IN HERE:

Integration is the locals helping people adapt, but assimilation is the immigrants willingly adapting to the new culture.

The problem is that people dont understand those 2 terms and the significance of them.

If the government/people dont help to integrate people (which rarely happens, look at Germany), then the immigrants have to make an effort to assimilate.

As you say, the more people, the less likely they feel the need to assimilate.

why does new zealand have fire demons? is this a thing?

What's with all the cunts hijacking threads tonight?

Lord of the rings, that's gandalf fighting the balrog.

with theoretical fire

It's not even hijacking cunt get in there

Here's what you need to do.

1. Be part of a Muslim ethnic group (Arab, Paki, Malaysian, Berber, Malian, whatever), and do not expect a Muslim woman with a skin lighter than yours to be offered to you.
2. Come from a family that the woman's family deems reliable and high enough social status (not just money).
3. Be aware that most Muslim girls look like Jewish girls only fatter and shorter, so unless you're deemed to be a catch you'll probably get a waddling penguin.

>Q and A anger on a thursday

fuck, im ready

based UPF on tonight dropping redpills

remember to make a thread

US threads and CTR shills slide everything, we Australians need to stick together and promote each others threads to prevent sliding

It's a Queensland thing. It's too humid to handle the bantz

thread's here senpai

GET IN HERE:

t. Bang Bang Unidindu.

Indo scum should be our sworn enemies, no other country has killed as many aussies outside of wartime.

Right next to the student guild admin, had walk past their crap everytime I went to get a drink.

You joking? UNSW is cucked as hell

To be fair, this map also counts indigenous minority languages, and Austria doesn't have that big an Italian population.

If you took Frisians away in the Netherlands, it'd be either Turkish or German (but in terms of everyday use, definitely Turkish). Same for Germany and Belgium: Turkish. In Sweden, maybe some form of Arabic. Same for Finland and Norway. In France, obviously some form of Arabic.

They really seem hell-bent on fucking our shit up with muds.

Assimilation means that the foreign adopt the native culture. That doesn't mean they become and behave the same.

Again the example of gyppos. They are fully assimilated yet they're still cancer.

Blacks in America are assimilated yet they still differenciate theirselves as "black community/black americans".

So basically, by assimilating a new group of people, you're creating a new collective with different needs, demands and objectives. That's highly counter-productive and completely pointless.

Like I said I'm not against individual migration (as in one person wants to live somewhere else because he hates his surroundings or because he found a better job) but mass immigration is really damaging if not suicidal (as in hundreds of thousands leaving a shitty country trying to get a better life somewhere else).

don't DOX THIS CUNT anons, please don't SEND HER PIZZAS, not like SHE IS A TERRORIST or something

Protofacist has a nice ring to it.

Much better than this alt-right faggotry that sounds like an obscure rock genre.

good lad

Your refugees are just as glad.

who the fuck is Hanson and what was said by this person that makes this so haram?

its intelletually dishonest, theres nothing facist about protecting your state

alt right is more appropriate

it shoul just be called "logical politic" because you come to these decisions based on evidence rather than feels and hopes

Top post matey

lol based redditors

Australia's answer to nationalist populism. Real blue collar gal, not the sharpest tool in the shed but her heart's there and she's a fighter

You mean he actively disrupted a commie propaganda drop. How evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

I guess you can't help but to submit to your thuggish anglo BLOOD.

NEW THREAD:

NEW THREAD:

NEW THREAD:

i cant even tell if this is a joke
no one can be this stupid
right

Can't wait the day when the final crusade begins.

Heard he got arrested the other day for kicking a bitch in the chest.
Lel.

Come here if you just want to discuss the video:

Now with direct webm link.

Like that guy that travelled Morocco paying sluts for sex, taking pics, then gave out cds with all their nudes to the locals that proceeded to brutally punish said slappers.

Mate, these faggots think facts and logic are fascist. Embrace their irrational fears.