In a world where white women get more degenerate every minute...

In a world where white women get more degenerate every minute, is getting an Asian girlfriend the only way to start a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
youtu.be/f-jiDcW2m0w
qq-99.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because if said Asian girl was brought up amongst white girls, they actually seem to be even worse tbqh

And I say this as a yellow fever fag

Obviously I mean a fresh off the boat one.

second generation asians are the most brainwashed normies I've ever seen
how they act makes me think "CNN" all the time

nice quads, checked

See I want a traditional Chinese gf that makes me dumplings every day.

You will have to chain her up to the pipes in your basement then.

My friend is engaged to an asian girl and they listen to moonman together unironically.

Why not just buy a sex doll and make your own dumplings. It'll have just as much of a soul.

pics or gtfo

woe to the white man that marries an asian. The first year will be bliss, and then she will get pregnant, and then its all over

She will start to spend a crazy amount of time with the kid and missing home, and may even sleep away from her husband. Strange men belonging to the same country as her will start to appear, and the next thing you know you are holding a letter while she heads back to the motherland with her new boyfriend and the kids in tow.

Asian women are great, (can cook, are feminine, disciplined) but cultural differences prevent western men from picking up on subtle cultural cues that indicate incompatibility. This goes both ways; how do you explain how so many white weirdo weebs get laid in Japan?

If you marry an asian woman, be prepared for a broken heart like no other.

>hurrdurr let's all racemix and kill white race
sage

I'd trade a slant gold digger for a blonde Swiss qt and a SG550

How could I contact you? I would honestly help you to find a Swiss girl if you help me to find a Singaporean (ethnic Chinese or Malay, no ethnic loo pls) one.

cuck got what he deserved

Depends on the country and upbringing. If you're in the West, get a fresh off the boat one. Otherwise come here, learn the language, have locals introduce you to available ones. Stay away from girls from the cities that speak foreign languages and live away from their families

Already got one, its a good idea friend.

The only problem is they can be quite insular so you gotta break into the circle somehow.

>can be quite insular
is she Taiwanese?

>implying marrying white women is an option
Good luck getting JUST'd.

This is all true but won't happen if you move to her country.

You can't take them away from their families and should only marry an asian woman if you're willing to leave your homeland.

Living in Singapore doesn't sound bad at all.

Technically you could just take a vacation here and head to any club. Asian sluts love rich white men.

Melayu however are mudslimes but are way more progressive than typical sandniggers (no honor killing, can choose to leave islam without being stoned to death etc)

It's really chill but you gotta be ready for the commitment. In order to date a traditional girl you have to be a traditional man, which means more pressure and responsibility, and also, they can get pretty jealous.

It's not that it's not possible to get one
it's that you're too fucking pathetic to get one, fuck off shill. White race has to be saved, not destroyed. Also there is plenty conservative women, but you wouldn't know that because you don't go outside and you get your opinions about women from here.
>b-b-but th-those liberals and jooz ;___;
you're trying to hide your insecurities

>all Asians are traditional housewives meme

are you people retarded. every single one of them are pushed into getting careers, they have no time for housewife bullshit. i know i live in little Asia and they're all fucking business students and loud, obnoxious, ugly retards.

would much rather have a white girlfriend than some ugly chink.

you yellow fever virgins are embarrassing.

I think their laws are too strict and their courts and fake and if you get arrested and framed for nothing you get lashed with a whip as punishment.

The only good Asians are grown in the rice fields

That's because mongols are the shittiest of the orientals

woman of spanish origins too.
if you want 2nd option

I'm planning on settling in the Japanese countryside with my qt.

Her parents were opposed to me bleaching their daughter until I assured them we'll stay nearby and they will see their grandchildren regularly. Family comes first for asians.

Of course, everyone here has a conservative Aryan waifu just waiting outside our basements to start breeding and save the white race.

Please, post a picture of your 14 Aryan kids to motivate us, user.

You're retarded. Most Chinese families only have 1 kid so they're going to send them all to school because they love school. Both men and women still have a pretty traditional set of expectations. If you'll notice the girls are all in the same majors.

they're Vietnamese and Chinese, lard roll. finns are best Asians though, they're the only ones that can have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Mongolian pride worldwide

This is partly true. City girls can be so materialistic and supremely vain that they have impossible standards. Country girls just needs to be put up to speed and are willing to learn for their partners.

and how do you expect to have children with someone who is barren by the time they're done with school?

kek

no.

>my town has only white women and the omnipresent gypsies
>no east Asians

I would love some Japanese women in my town to be honest.

Mongol chicks are interesting, they generally have big tits and ass but look Han Chinese. Problem is they are violent as fuck and prone to drunkeness like every single Mongolian man who spends his days wandering unemployed getting as drunk as possible.

Are you scared by a violent, 155 cm tall woman?

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

>He couldnt get a girlfriend so he gotta get a gook

If it ain't neanderthal, it ain't right.

>go to countryside asia, meet a qt peasant
>buy 2 cows for the father
>you can now marry her

Lol. At the white guy doing his subbing for free.

Most of the unmarried girls approaching middle age I know are actively looking for husbands in a way that white women don't. Like they start to approach 30 they just start thinking hard about marriage and make "finding a husband" part of their life goals.
"where do you see yourself in five years" "married."
White women don't do that. They just think they're going to eventually find a husband by magic because that's what happened to mom.

>It's the "asian women are good" meme again

I don't think the girls I can find in the club are what I'm looking for.
I don't have yellow fever. I just want a traditional wife. Don't care about her race. But I think it will be easier to find in Asia.

Didn't happen to me; saw it happen to a lot of coworkers tho.

>wanting to raise a self hating Elliot rodgers type who spends his days on r/asianmasculinity

>she is white
>once she reaches the town she begins turning into an attention whore, asking you to buy clothes

meh. mine is much cuter

Is that the food nip?

Asain girls are the true redpill, the ricepill

I want to say yes, but as a black Cred Forumsack, I only get the rejects from a culture if they're somehow interested in me. Plus, I've yet to see an attractive Blackanese person. I'll just wait for genmod to have "my" kids with all the feels of technically siring them and none of the guilt of giving them my google.

>she was raped repeatedly by her father and knows nothing but how to milk cows and pick rice
>does not like you
>does not want sex with you
>hates you and hits you every day
>makes no effort to learn your language
>cries at night over her lover, pong, she left back in her village
>by 30 her back gives out from being at a 90° angle her whole life

sounds great beta frog

>tfw you will never have a qt traditional asian gf.

hurts to live.

its becoming increasingly hard to find a woman who actually acts like a woman nowadays. bugs me how femininity has been dominised.

>i don't go outside
>i get all my information on women from anime and Hollywood

not surprised.

Take a bath

I would give my left testicle to have a qt Japanese girlfriend who would love me and stay with me.

I'll trade towns.

My town has entirely all asians, mainly Koreans, Japs, Chinese and Vietnamese. The Jap and Viet chicks have a little bit of ass at least, and some titties otherwise it's a sea of flat board bodies with pretty faces, all glued to their phones 24/7.

Also sick of the brown nips and pussy, give me some pink nips and I'll even deal with your gypsies (you can have our drunk indians)

Yeah she's 10/10 would waifu material for sure, bitch can eat

she didn't look real blonde though
but yeah she's cute

this faggot finn is mad as fuck that someone likes asian women

No, but if you weren't a gypsy scumbag you'd realize it's not all about MUH DICK, someday you might want to have kids with the bitch and don't want her harming them when you're not around while she's drunk and violent.

I'll admit, Asian girls are cute, but I would never make offspring with one, and quite honestly, I want children.

You've failed as a white man if you cannot get a white woman. I'm not saying go for blonde Instagram sluts, but you need to stand up for your people. Essentially, raise a good wife. Mold one into your image.

Do it. I've been married to my Japanese wife for 17 years, been together for 22. Lived in Japan for 18 of those 22, so no mysteries for me. Typically hot hapa daughter, the son's pretty α, a gentleman of the ordinary type.

Wife's hard-working, loyal, athletic, always dtf and she doesn't age. What's not to like?

every single yellow fever beta male need to be hang

Almost every women around me is planning to get married (21)

I can testify that his statement is indeed accurate.

We have the sentiment of "settling down" drilled into us.

Western man living in Japan. I've been in a lot of relationships with white girls, americans, europeans, russians and yeah, they're completely degenerate. Now I'm dating the one who will become my wife, she's japanese, and it's a fucking paradise compared to the western women.

It's true that I feel a little bit sorry for contributing to the extinction of the white race, but I want to be happy myself. And nowadays. with a nihilist white bitch is impossible.

>all these retards race mixing instead of manhandling sluts to save the white race
Its this fucking defeatism spirit that killed your countries.

>women
Woman*

i bet you look like this
youtu.be/f-jiDcW2m0w

and your son will act like that

I have a Taiwanese GF and it's not all its cracked up to be

It's scary to famalam been together almost 4 years and I'm getting old

Japanese people are more whiter than most flags in this thread

sure! if you want slanty eyed little rat children

Do whatever you want while you are single. But don't breed with anyone unless she is white and has a good relationship with her dad. Ideally her parents should be married...to each other.

You and your mongrol children will not be allowed in the ethnostate. Think about your children's future, if you miscegenate you won't be providing them an identity and likely even a tribe that they belong to.

You're asking for a lot from these women

>more whiter
>Sweden

kek

All the brazilian ESL kids date asians up here too bruh. You see big assed Brazil chicks with whitey or tyrone (usually tyrone), and guys decked out in Brazil soccer kits speaking monkey jibberjabber on their cell as loud as possible while tiny asian gf in tow.

t. Mongohorian

My girlfriend is taiwanese.

She's just an easy fuck that went on too long. I really want white kids, but her and I are good together and I'm getting comfy. If a white woman doesn't save me soon...

I assume you have a bunch of white kids then? You're not going to build an ethnostate with your dick in your hand, m8.

I'm quite happy to live in Japan anyway.

did you turn off your proxy

kek

>thai
kek
see

We'll create our own ethnostate of Elliot Rodgers who'll work autistically in STEM fields to build the next economic superpower and them buy all your western whores as sex slaves.

>swede pretends he knows anything about Asia
>he thinks Thailand and Taiwan are the same place

What? I'm .

see
Only a mongohorian would know all this.
Don't you have a wall to breach?

Brazilians are beyond redemption point.
We are a mixed race from the start.
It doesnt matter wtf she is, asian, black, tranny we fuck everything.

>It doesnt matter wtf she is, asian, black, tranny we fuck everything.
I want to be Brazilian

fix'd

Nah, i'm a dashing Castizo so idgaf about muh racial purity anyways. Anyhoo, you's a mongoloid anyway. Probably look like a retarded Mika Häkkinen.

>Don't you have a wall to breach?
what kind of meme is this? i need to know

Singapork is heavily westernized, so finding a traditional wife will be hard, further compounded by extremely expensive housing prices. Chances are she'll be holding a job as well, and if she's college educated, likely to be a career woman

Fuck off skype

It's like this everywhere.

>implying "girl" in pic isnt rocking an asian cock and flat chest

That's fucking great.

But then I have to marry an ugly dried out white slut instead of a beautiful asian goddess.

Pic of you and the misses. I want to see what kind of Jap girl I can get as a white guy.

Then you're a pathetic beta who couldn't get a white woman. Traitors like you deserve to have the soulless beta children you'll get.

Can't you just straight buy a wife in 'Pore? These guys tout Viet village girls qq-99.com/en/

see pic related

>a pathetic beta who couldn't get a white woman

here come the feminists

My mom reacted just like this to my Taiwanese gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

Why exactly are you looking up penis mutilation?
Cant you just google cut cocks?

Dafuq was wrong with Elliot? Despite his parents were fucking UGLY he was really cute. His family problems are just, well, only his family problemes.

Also.. career woman is bullshit meme.

All my friend's wives were in careers, 2 of them lawyers, many owned their own business, or were in upper management somewhere at some tech corp.

They all immediately ditched work to pop babies and now are housewives. Every single one. But only because their husbands are making over $120k/year and can afford single income.

The best was one of my friend's wives who had her education entirely paid for by the state for being top 5% of students nationally, and after went to Harvard lawschool. She was the star new lawyer at a major NY firm then popped 2 babies and now she works P/T teaching yoga to other moms while kids are at school.

good enough

All China.

Japanese girls are pure and kawaii.

South Korean and japanese women are cute, but aren't they kind of their degenerates if they are willing to mix with whitey? Japanese/Korean men have higher IQ on average than whites on average, and that is what matters the most. Why would their women be willing to mix, unless they got tricked with marxist lies as well?

Jesus fucking christ. Its racist even for polish standards

He was half kike.

God bless this old hag. More people need to call out beta gook lovers.

Someone pointed it out to me and now I'm pointing it out to you too.

No, look elsewhere among your own kind

>SEAgooks and mainland scum
found your problem

>Dafuq was wrong with Elliot?

what's wrong with the swedes?

your genes aren't going to save you from being a bitch

elliot had fuckups for parents and he reflected that perfectly

Was a joke finbro, you're women are cuties

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

how can you be traditional and be a race mixer, it's two concepts that cannot exist at the same time because the terms conflict with each other

I don't even want to have kids with other race than white.

>Asian ((((Boss))))

>gender roles and responsibilities stop at racial divisions

explain your reasoning

Hahahahahahahaha. Whenever singapore is mentioned, it's a maid. There's never a singaporean.

Are Swiss girls (Schweizerinen?) degenerate? Get yourself to a schwingen bout and pick up some based farmer girl

I thought singapore girls were good? my cousin is married to one though she seems to have no interest in going back even to see her family

Truth.

I'm a hapa, but, my dad is the asian.
I swear its very unnatural.

All the other happa kids with white dads and asian mom's are fucked up too. Oh sure its a great pipe dream but, seriously its awful.

If your culture clashes with your spouse it won't be like in those movies, it will piss you the fuck off.

>Mom is a country girl.
>Dad is city boy
>They fight over tv and music.
>Dad doesn't believe in sanitation so much.
>Mom is a germaphobe.

Its not a good thing to do yourself and you will have fucked up kids.

All the hapas I knew growing up were pretty normal, especially the girls. I also knew none who were asian dad white mom (never even seen that irl).

>If your culture clashes

>city vs rural
>not west vs east

what makes you think two of the most advanced cultures earth has ever seen are not in many ways compatible?

your parents are as normal and dysfunctional as everyone else's, including non-mixed ones