TRUMP GENERAL: # thingsthatmakeyougohmm

NEW
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/21/cable-news-corps-reacting-to-scant-campaign-spending-frustrated-media-attempt-to-create-news/
state.gov/r/iip/
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
washingtonexaminer.com/super-surge-2016-set-to-top-2014-record-of-100000-illegals/article/2602480
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509
twitter.com/axryh/status/778873390975164416
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/18/immigrant-voter-surge-fails-to-drum-up-revenge-aga/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork)
twitter.com/MashableNews/status/778766226541731841/video/1
reddit.com/r/askhillarysupporters/comments/53ge1x/what_do_you_think_of_hillary_going_after_pepe_the/
realjewnews.com/?p=1150
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/297106-oversight-orders-reddit-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe
archive.is/RV3WR
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/
axiomstrategies.com/abc/)
youtube.com/watch?v=ivw1BDLpdaw&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOVEMENT

>Debates on my birthday
>Chaffetz and rowdy gowdy running a train on a furry the Friday before my bday

Feels good man

bump for recycling

DELETE THIS

hahaha oh man that's a good pic.

FREE FALL

DOWN 0.9

IT'S OVER

THE NARRATIVE CHANGE HAS STARTED

WHAT THE FUCK

i-it's the nazi frogs isn't it

*collapses*

*coughs* *whizzes*

check what demographics lost the most

Millenials, blacks, well paid cucks and cucks in general

The other stuff

Does anyone else run to Dilbertman's blog when things start to look bad? He always persuades me that whatever's happening is not a big deal and that Trump will win in a landslide.

I have this secret fear that if Trump loses, his election night blog post will read "I persuaded millions of you to believe Trump would win even though I knew this entire time he wouldn't. To find out how I did it, buy my book."

what's with niggers? did they got persuaded by obama to vote hillary?

Gross, dude.

A-adjusted?

My guess is that their nigger pool is somewhat small, so some days we get lucky with non stupid blacks and the rest of the time we get cotton picked fucktarded BLM rioters

Anyone care to explain this "nigger = google" thing? I get the idea behind it, that google is censoring controversial results, but I'm kind of creeped out by how quickly it's spread across Cred Forums.

I've been here a while and have seriously never seen a campaign like this become so universally adopted so quickly without some sort of real life happening or a get accompanying it. This came out of absolutely nowhere and suddenly it's spread all over Cred Forums with no discussion? I don't buy it. I'm thinking that CTR is up to some shit with this.

Non-white males are where he lost percentage points. Race is tied at this point nationally. On the electoral map Trump has poised himself much more comfortably by effectively locking up FL and OH, potential to lock CO as well.

Obama said it'd be an insult to his legacy if blacks didn't vote for Clinton. Next day black support dipped.

It's over Trumpster Lumpsters. Give it up. Hillary is going to win, she is exactly what we need to fix the economy, just look at how she gets her campaign funding.

Trump still finances his own campaign like a chump.

Guys is my OC good?

Because there was some article about Google autocensoring "hate speech" and finding ways to censor words appropriated for racism.

So what better word to trigger a censor than Google itself.

>I have this secret fear that if Trump loses, his election night blog post will read "I persuaded millions of you to believe Trump would win even though I knew this entire time he wouldn't. To find out how I did it, buy my book."

What a fucking nightmare. Plausible, although I think he's stated he wants to be known as credible.

It is good. I have saved it for later distribution.

What do anons think?

I swear to God, it was that fucking Skittles shit, wasn't it?

Solid 8/10

Yes.

>shills and media try to pretend stonetear is nothing
>it gets to the House before anyone can even start trying to slide it
God Bless 2016

No it was minority males. Check the demographics charts from the poll posted above. White support didn't dip at ALL. Minority female barely dipped. Minority male dipped heavily.

Are you guys ready to hear the words
>FACT PATTERN
today?

/gowdycore/

It'd make for a nice banner

sabedit

when's the hearing?

>Rosa Parkinson

>It all returns to nothing, it all comes

Loss is in males, 18-34, in college.
Yep, cycled into the numale bracket. Dedicated illary supporters.

>inb4 doesn't look like Barron

I'm going to take a nap. I will need to be revitalized for the coming public rape/execution.

The whole Hillary speech and pepe becoming mainstream have made Cred Forums realize that as a whole, the board holds enough people to influence stuff. This spreading so quickly on Cred Forums and already showing up on twitter is simply due to the fact that people want to keep the ball going.

I need the fully updated wall of stumpings

What time does Gowdycore start? I have to work tonight, but I want to be lulled to sleep by the sound of a furry getting gangraped by a Southern gentleman while an old black man tries to stop it by complaining about how he doesn't want to be there.

Will we have a Peaceful Protest edition?

I don't even know what that pic is, or where it came from, but ok.

Goodnight, /trumpgen/

>620x350

Can Trump in a Boxes do anything right?

A strong, independent Hillary supporter would have made it in 1920x1080.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

looks like glenn beck desu

If our media wasn't so far up her ass they would actually report that.

Good oc, mate. Maybe we'll all live to one day see it become a reality, kek willing.

emmm, lads...

>Barron marries a muslim
"no"

They're chimping out right now, so the polls are (((adjusted))) to fit the anti cop message

Trumpkins works a lot better. As in,
>all these Trumpkins don't realize there's no reason to know Aleppo when the Johnson plans to glass the shitskins

Hillary losing ground in the blue states.

Trump is finished

Why?

He didn't know how to run a campaign

You need ads
You need a ground game, you need a good amount of volunteers who can convince people to vote for you. Cruz knew this, that's why he won all caucuses.
You also need to hire Internet people. You need shills

So did the SHP come in and clean up the Charlotte riots? I fell asleep last night

>implying he needs to hire us
we do it for free

The polls are rigged against Trump. Look at which polls had more Democrats and Independents. Don't bother looking at them, they are there to demoralize Trump supporters, and encourage low information voters to ride the bandwagon. Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Compare Bernie and Trump's rallies to Hillary's. She has the fewest. After the DNC leaks, it is incomprehensible that Hillary can get Bernie supporters to vote for her. Most of the Bernie supporters joined Trump or Stein.

>monarchy in America is fine tho

Got me there Aasiya

I didn't make the pic. I tried shooping Barron's head on it and it looked weird.

Thanks.

After we liberate Britain.

Almost all corporate media are in financial trouble except CNN.

CNN receives programming reimbursement from the U.S. State Department via The Bureau of International Information Programs (link); the same State Department program that pays Facebook for content. CNN is not as reliant on ad revenue because they get tens of millions from the U.S. State Department.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/21/cable-news-corps-reacting-to-scant-campaign-spending-frustrated-media-attempt-to-create-news/

state.gov/r/iip/

KeK confirms, you fucking leaf

Yah Jeb knew this too, that's why he payed $150,000,000 for 3 whole delegates. We have never had an election like this, Trump has enthusiasm that hasn't been seen since Obama in 08, or Regan in 80

>midwest googling everything bc they don't understand

'Night

>The Bureau of International Information Programs

Aka propaganda because Obama legalized it in 2013.

>we do it for free
I wouldn't mind getting a few checks from Putin

Relax senpai this poll is different. It pulls a random group of people and polls them for 7 straight days. That is why the polls looks all over the place. It is still good that he is winning.

>Ministry of Truth
Good thing the president doesn't have an (R) next to his name, or this might be totalitarian or fascistic!

>we do it for free

Yes, but you are only on Cred Forums

Hillary's shills are everywhere on the Internet occupying reddit, Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. You need paid shills to achieve things like that

ding ding ding
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

Meme Magic has gotten us this far, it will carry the day.

Besides, there is a twitter and leddit presence

>You need ads
No you don't. Also Trump hasn't even started the ad spending yet, that comes in October.

Trump is not a conservative. Never has been, never will be. Never.

Pic related is a hint of how much these two polls by NBC are outliers in relation to the rest of them and to the average.

> NBC/SM massively overestimates Hillary's numbers
> NBC/WSJ massively understimate Trump's numbers

Even then the average is at 1.5, one of the lowest ever since it started being measured.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

That's right. We're only on Cred Forums and only people on Cred Forums would support or campaign for him. Nobody could be swayed to vote for anyone through their own observations, only a paid internet post could accomplish such a Herculean task. Looks like we should just pack it in before he gets humiliated in the primaries.

Is Paul Combetta getting fucked tomorrow?

Literal communist playbook.

>You need a ground game
This reminds me, anyone have the video of that guy going into Hillary's empty as fuck volunteer office?

Ah damn. I guess we should vote for one of the three candidates that are less conservative than him.

>Yes, but you are only on Cred Forums
And that is where you are very wrong.

>illary's shills are everywhere on the Internet occupying reddit, Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. You need paid shills to achieve things like that
Reddit as much as a hugbox as it is has a lot of Trump support event outside the Trump subreddit, Twitter is pretty much an alt-right retard filled Cred Forums, facebook has horrendous memes, but there's a presence there as well. The other social networks I don't know

>CNN receives programming reimbursement from the U.S. State Department via The Bureau of International Information Programs
So CNN is LITERALLY state media? Holy shit

nice try

You should have voted Cruz in the primaries - the most conservative presidential candidate since Reagan

Good. nationalism and nativism > conservatism

We're all over Youtube as well.

This.

Trump couldn't even get the Jeb Bush to attend the RNC, sad!

Obama's state media

Trump is neither of those. He's a run of the mill New York liberal.

We know, he's a nationalist. Fuck off Cruzlim

"No henchmen, no guns, just you and me Donald"

"For old times sakes"

"For the delegates"

>Ted unsheathed a silver sword, alive with light

>The Sword of a Thousand True Conservatives™

"Now it ends" Ted whispered under his breath

There was a power SURGE and his clock reset, that's why he couldn't make it

>Yes, but you are only on Cred Forums
>implying

Yes. That's why they're the absolute worst at shilling and lying.

Nope, he's a liberal.

I suppose the good news is, Trump can pull their funding once he is POTUS.

>Trump scoffs from the RNC convention podium
>The crowd is silent
>He moves to face Ted

"You really think after all that was said and done you can say that with confidence?"

>Trump holds out his hand and manifests two katanas in a gleam of holy light

"From here begins a new Don."

It would totally fuck up his credibility with us, probably not with his liberal overlords (and why would he care, he has fuck you money anyway). Other than that it would only be a personal victory. I have the idea that he dislikes liberals a lot though, he's a tax paying citizen after all. And he's having a lot of fun with Trump.

"Those are MY delegates Donald. True Conservatism™ will be the path for the delegates."

>Cruz lunges
>misses Trump by a 3 delegate width
>Trump pierces Cruz with both katanas
>Cruz slumps over

"T...the delegates... are... yours Donald."

>suddenly Cruz emits a shining light, blinding Trump
>once Trump's sight is restored he sees a meadow stretched before him
>Cruz stands in front of him

"I'm finally free. Thank you Donald."

Or replace the heads with supporters and use it for nationalist media.

>those trips

TOLL THE BELL

Trump is nowhere near that cynical.

>misses Trump by a 3 delegate width

oh fuq, its the blacks that are tanking the polls, they thinking bout trayvon

Oh Straya, please don't ever change

>not even tropical skittles

SAD!

True Conservatism™ has been exposed as a fraudulent and useless ideology. You're either America First or you're against us.

>yfw the goyim get redpilled

fuq I want tropical skittles now

The news wouldn't even report the guy's real age, or that he was buying Lean ingredients. Of course they aren't going to report "Skittles and Iced Tea" accurately.
>Watermelon drink and Tropical Skittles

click it goyim slaves

This is fun and all, but did you know that there actually is a weeaboo sword for GOP establishment cucks? It's called the Sword of Chang, and I think Jeb gave it to Rubio before Rubio stabbed him in the back with it.

Trump has defied all campaign logic so far, why would he stop now?

That said, I think Trump would blow Hillary out with 400+ EV if he ran half of the campaign that she is. Right now I think she's gonna barely win.

>state.gov/r/iip/
Is there anything solid saying CNN gets gov money? I can't find anything on that site.

Honestly such a good episode.

Marco screamed "IT'S RUBIOOOOOOO" as he stabbed Jeb where the guac doesn't shine

You haven't seen Reddit... There are literally thousands of CTR spam accounts. I watched the "Bern-It-Down" slowly and painfully morphed into "Vote Hillary Stop Trump!" and now the entire website is full of anti-Trump garbage articles. There are hordes of up-downvoters there...

You can watch the algorithms self-realize in real time. Twitter also hides trending topics in order to pander to the Facebook-Left.

They actively delete negative posts about "President Clinton" for "suspicious" reasons (Title one letter off, off-subject, etc.) Then the links are banned from being reposted. It is the reason I started looking at Trump as an option, although his stance on Net Neutrality is pretty off-putting...

We're wandering nomads my friend I got a QT black chick to say she will vote trump on twitter tonight in the #charlotteprotest hashtag

>That said, I think Trump would blow Hillary out with 400+ EV if he ran half of the campaign that she is.
If he ran his campaign anything like hers he would have been outspent by Jeb and lost the nomination.

Scott not Trump

I think I'm gonna make a Twitter if Trump wins and spam Rick Wilson with my smug anime girls folded.

I WANT TO HEAL

I WANT TO FEEL

WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER REAL

if anyone wants to make a better/high res one, go ahead

>nobody will vote for Trump

IN THIS FAREWELL

THERE'S NO BLOOD

THERE'S NO ALIBI

CAUSE I'VE DRAWN REGRET

Which candidate benefits from the violent #charlotteprotest?

Trump or Hillary?

Why does 538 keep getting tighter when last several polls show Clinton gains?

Not doubting the 538 model, just too dumb to understand it.

So was the panel that was polled before full of Trumpfags or something?

what book do you lads think that is? I can't make out the title

Any happening will benefit Trump the most

click it

They probably scrubbed it a long time ago

Here is the story from when they were buying FB likes though: washingtonexaminer.com/super-surge-2016-set-to-top-2014-record-of-100000-illegals/article/2602480

I was saying yesterday the poll is leveling itself out.

Any kind of chaos and disorder like this helps Trump, since he's been campaigning as the "Law and Order" candidate, while Hillary thinks the police need to give into even MORE demands from BLM.

Could you imagine if this was Trump's campaign? My fucking god it would be on the frontpage of CNN.

I didn't know Hi-Points even came with manuals seeing as how their main consumers can't fucking read

>blue colorado
your oc is shit

fucking kek

Unless it's a false flag

>Trump has no ground game meme

You are boring. News outlets have went to PA and have found no evidence of a Hillary ground game.

No one is more pro-Israhell than Trump.
Trump has made massive contributions to Israhell.
Trump has tremendous love for Israhell.
Trump has Jewish family.

----------

youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

CTR we are Christians here. We love all our brothers and sisters. Please check your bigotry at the door. Insallah

>last several polls

You mean literally two from the same news outlet? Fact is there is no evidence of her gaining in battlegrounds, and two outlier national polls don't mean shit. Polling has been a meme all cycle.

It cycles inbetween "LOL DRUMPF STUMPED DOWN 10 NATIONALLY" but being ahead/tied/in-MoE in swing states or him doing good in national polling but "LOL DRUMPF STUMPED" in the state polling

Why do the polls seem to shift so radically?

only state polls matter

Cummings is the prime example of a fucking moron who just knew the right people

Because polls exist for propaganda purposes. The Trump campaign doesn't even pay attention to national polls, only the state polls.

Because no one has any idea what turnout will be like this election, so they all basically skew their data to whatever they FEEL will happen

Cummings' whole job is to obstruct justice on behalf of the Democrat mafia. Grandstand and all indignant that people like Chaffetz and Gowdy are DOING THEIR JOBS. How many times in a single hearing can this faggot say "Witch hunt"?

Because media polling is a meme, polls don't shift 10 points one way or the other overnight. National polling is also a bit of a meme, most of the time the winner of the national popular vote will win the electoral college but the fact that you can have Clinton +6 (NBC/WSJ) but have Trump leading in Florida, Ohio, Nevada, North Carolina is a meme.

yes, but every real user knows /r/politics is compromised by CTR

To be fair Witch hunt is pretty accurate if you take it literally

Wow a Fin that isn't a shill. My girls would love it.

There is no reason to pay attention to national polls, they mainly drive a news cycle.

He's a lapdog bitch just like all Dem googles.

Nice and dank bro

I understand that, but Florida for example is adjusting A+ Clinton+ polls into Trump+ polls. 2 week old Cs are weighed higher than new As.

I just don't understand how it's weighting them other than TRENDS TRENDS TRENDS. I feel like 538 has lost the plot in keeping punditry out of their model.

>hillary spends $100 million in a month
>havent seen one commercial
>only thing i seen is ctr shills pissing people off enough so they vote trump

At what point can he be expelled from the Comittee mid-sentence? After the live subpoena I'm ready for anything.

how long until paul combetta appears before the representatives?

This is going to be the Zimmerman trial all over again. I can barely contain my boner.

Happy birthday, Leaf.

>>hillary spends $100 million in a month
>>havent seen one commercial

I've seen them nonstop.

>polls and projections

former Bernie campaigner here,

MICHIGAN

DEMOCRATIC

PRIMARY

Do you remember it, googles?

MAGA

anyone got a compilation of everything that links Combetta -> stonetear? I heard of stuff like him posting his dog, cats names, his house.

The only ads I ever see are the
>Trump said a mean thing about someone that attacked him first
>me or my kid can relate to the person he attacked, so he essentially attacked us
>Do you want a meanie in office???

Yeah, If you're in a swing state they're on TV all the time. Very embarrassing how much she has spent in some places & is losing hard.

Socialism is cancer.

glorious

Thanks brah. If it makes you feel any better, Sanders vs Trump was the election the American people deserved

Monmouth is a huge outlier, a shitty poll. They do small samples and do a ton of weighting that can amplify certain demographics way too hard. It's no surprise it would be weighed lower than some other polls. If you compare it to other Florida polls, there is no reason to believe Clinton is actually up by 5. Same with NH tbqh.

But Nate Dirt's model while the most transparent, makes no sense to me. For one his senate forecast model when turned to polls only gives Republicans only a 45.3% chance of retaining the senate but when you do the actual math of the seats rated red by their model, you get 51, a simple majority.

The "my kid is disabled and the way he mocked the reported SHOWED ME HIS EVIL HEART AND I WAS HOLOCAUSTED" one is sickening.

>See an ad for state rep candidate
>I am a good candidate. I'll do x,y, and z
>See hilldog ad
>REEEEE FUCKING DRUMPF IS EVIL REEEEE

She should really work on her publicity. It's absolutely atrocious.

I'm embarrassed that she's pouring money into Florida and Ohio and losing big. Even Nevada is slipping from her.

>hiliary body double and earpiece in the top 10

wew

>mfw he's represents my district
>mfw he runs virtually unopposed every election
Need term limits ASAP

This is why she'll lose
She's not running an inspiring campaign
She's just trying to berate her opponent into submission
She'll have low voter turnout come November
Even the early voting turnout is severely down, and that's how they usually win states

Really? I see that "Trump insulted veterans" ad all the fucking time.

what is going on?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

Ok now I'm fucking confused, Nate's model give Trump 254 electoral votes but giving Trump FL, GA, NC, OH, IA, NV, AZ and ME-2 I get 266. I know he has Nebraska's other CD as more of a toss-up but even giving that to Clinton I get 265.

Literally all her ads are appeal to emotion. And the ones that are policies are just her saying "I'll create jobs!" with no explanation (because she has none).

What's really funny, at least here in Florida, is most of the ads are just attacking Trump rather than propping up Hillary at all. So if you just are walking by some normies that watch TV & aren't really listening to anything, you just see Trump constantly. They almost seem like ads for him if you're not paying attention.

>mfw the only time Clinton stabilizes in even rigged polls is when she hides

>mfw she has to have miraculously yuge PR successes in the next two months to convice the 6 times more democrats to turn out for the GE that are necessary to win (going by primary turnout and 2012 partisan primary-GE turnout ratios)

>mfw even if she mobilizes as many voters as Obongo, she's fucked, especially in key swing states like PA and OH

twitter.com/axryh/status/778873390975164416

Google Hangout!

>slipping from her
Its already gone
Fox has him winning Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio

She's going to try to run hard on florida to try and stop him, she's giving up on other states

>

Jimmy Carter made the same mistake in the 1980 election. His campaign was centered around attack ads designed to paint Reagan as a right-wing lunatic. While Reagan ran his uplifting "Morning in America" campaign that made people believe he would make America a better place.

>muh Khan and John McCain

Fuck liberals and their fake sanctimony about McCain, they called him fucking hitler in 2008.

Yeah, I think it will have a huge impact on turnout. She is always negative and taking about Drumpf and the racists who apparently make up 25% of the electorate. And Donald is extremely positive most of the time.

I've never seen a policy ad from her desu. I don't watch a lot of TV though, so they could be shown in my area.

I was waiting for her to mention that majority of vets still support Trump.

just put it on liveleak

ofcourse kiketube wasn't going to use it, its against their TOS to be right wing

Forget swing states, I see her shit all the time in fucking New York. My favorite one has to be the republicans denouncing Trump, like these are well liked credible people he's upsetting here or some shit. I laugh a little bit harder every time I hear dear sweet Mittens call him a phony and a fraud.

Florida is always a tight race but if you look at voter registration statistics, Democrats have literally BLED voters from 2012 to now. The gap keeps closing. They failed. They thought they could import Puerto Ricans to win Florida and failed. They thought they could "nationalize" immigrants to stop the drumpf and FAILED (washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/18/immigrant-voter-surge-fails-to-drum-up-revenge-aga/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork)

She doesn't need any of those states.

She's going hard for Florida obviously. It's 50/50 and without it Trump has no path. Unlike Trump she can still win without it though.

Every Trump ad I've seen (which is rare) has been positive. Laying out the prosperous and beautiful future we'll have.

ALL of Hillary's ads have been depressing attack ads.

>I've never seen a policy ad from her desu.

She literally just says "Jobs are gone! Bad! I'll create lots!" and then never says how.

She's never created a single job in her life.

Is the reason commercials aren't as effective anymore is because people are cutting their cables and going the streaming route? I only watch TV for nfl

>My favorite one has to be the republicans denouncing Trump, like these are well liked credible people he's upsetting here

I love that. Oh? Globalist neocons in bed with the establishment are against Trump? Gee! Thanks for reinforcing the point!

But of course you'll get the slack jawed retard who will fall for that trash.

lol no she can't. If Trump wins Florida, he's done. She's lost Colorado already too.

Google has Trump up in battlegrounds but somehow loses red states.

>tfw (((polls))) project indepents as ~15% of the electorate when in reality they're closer to 55%

>tfw even MSNBC/CNN has Trump's independent support at over 50% in multiple polls while Shillary can't even breach 28%

They're scared af, and it's great.

>I only watch TV for nfl

Nice job falling for an admitted Masonic jew propaganda tool.

How was Trump on Hannity tonight? Is the stop and frisk thing a big deal? I'm trying not to be a concern shill but I'm worried that whatever progress he made with the black community could easily be reversed with one bad statement.

It is really strange, why is she airing ads in NY and CA (as some fellow anons have reported), but at the same time polls there are something like +17. It just doesn't make sense, their internals must be really shitty, this one really makes my neutrinos move quickly

Airing tomorrow because of riots.

postponed

What the fuck even happened in that primary? Did they forget to rig the machines?

Mad at the hawks?

It truly was, Sanders wouldn't be going around spreading unhinged conspiracies about Trump being a Putin-plant.

he thinks that if clinton wins the dems will take the senate. he probably wonked his fucky math

No its not a big deal to most people
Especially after tonight
The only people who care are liberals, but they foam at the mouth at anything trump says

Even Giraldo that massive "moderate" cuck agrees with it

GIVE ME YOUR DEMON.

thanks for the info. Did the riots get that bad? last I saw before heading to bed was that cnn reporter getting laid out.

People still cares about him?

During the primaries the dem voting was way down and rep was way up. People wanted to vote for rep but couldn't cause of deadlines. Doesn't this help trump?

I don't watch sports.

I'm guessing you've never heard of Edward Bernays.

Good luck winning Florida when registration works against you. Say what you want about Rick Scott, but he's putting in work there and he knows how to win Florida. He's done it twice and Republican registration is outpacing Democrats.

>Did the riots get that bad?

Same shit. Nogs throw shit, get tear gassed, cops break out the cuffs, nogs run away.

tear gas, flash bangs, rubber bullets. Was fun to watch. Last I heard on Fox was they "MIGHT" air the townhall tomorrow as long as the chimpout doesn't get too crazy.

>I don't watch sports
congratulations faggot

I was hoping that Mad max costume would inspire some of them to run around in cars or something new to spice shit up.

Oh yeah and one protester died from getting shot.

By another protester.

Blm chased white people and jumped them. Was posted on r/the_donald

Skeletor is indeed a great ally
Him and Pam Bondi will secure Florida for us

They'll probably come back tonight.

Lots of independents in Florida wanted to vote for Trump.

But that's not racist user.

They tried blockading a highway and stopping traffic. Opening driver doors and climbing on roofs of cars. Didn't really get anywhere with it though. Just chimps chimping.

Please tell me there is video

Don't think so. Was just reported.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you sniveling coward? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret courts on immigration, and I have over 300 confirmed filibusterers. I am trained in rat warfare and I’m the top liar in the entire US senate. You are nothing to me but just another delegate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, coward. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of right wing pundits across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Donald. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lie to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bible in hand. Not only am I extensively trained in debates, but I have access to the entire bank account of Goldman Sachs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thief. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you sniveling coward. I will make sure the one true conservative gets the nomination at the second ballot. You’re fucking dead, Donald.

RUN FOR OFFICE YOU DUMB GOOGLE

>tfw Cruz is protecting internet freedoms and thus protecting cruz memes

I don't particurlarly like him but I respect him fro that. I really do.

Stop and frisk becomes a lot more digestible to normies when we have fucking riots every month now.

That shit worked WONDERS in NYC, it can work everywhere else too. Profiling works.

of course it works, if it didn't work they wouldn't call it racist, I'm just being a faggot and worried that the truth is too hard for dumbass undecided voters to swallow.

>Getting elected in that district without being black and promising gibsmedats
Maybe in about 20 years after Trump gets all the niggers off welfare

The Bloomberg pollster said that the electorate is looking more like 2004 in Ohio.

Pic related is the electorate in 2004.

If this trend is to keep up nationwide, Trump already won.

Nah, outside of the lefty media bitching about it, even liberal NYC had no problem with it, because it WORKS. If I recall the only reason they stopped doing it was because Obama's Dept of Injustice threatened them.

The only candidate that's easier to run attack ads on than Cummings is Clinton

someone should pull up the demographics on the new polls. isnt it like 50% democrats or so?

I have become more powerful than you could have ever imagined, Donald. You think losing the Indiana primary hurt me? It made me stronger!
Now hand over those delegates before you get to feel the power of TRUE conservatism

like the bimbos billy boy is dicking

Look at the demographics, the poll is evening out

>his handle is actually "jasoninthehouse"

This is a big deal, if 2004 is the electorate in Ohio than it could carry over to other states.

shes pouring a lot of money into california kek

wow, nigs finally attacking the one responsible for the race-baiting, nice

twitter.com/MashableNews/status/778766226541731841/video/1

ENOUGH.

>r/askhillaryclintonsupporters are discussing pepe and the connection to white supremacists

reddit.com/r/askhillarysupporters/comments/53ge1x/what_do_you_think_of_hillary_going_after_pepe_the/

Cliffnotes on StoneTear vs Clinton: last I heard there were rumors he was gonna sing. Has anything happened since?

Do we have actual confirmation that Combetta has lost his immunity?

What? Congressmen can't be memelords?

He's white.
Plus it gives people a reason to finally watch CNN.

>Jason Chaffetz
>Jewish dad
>Christian scientist mom
>converted to Mormonism
>switch from Democrat to Republican
>anti-Hillary
This hurts my head

No confirmation yet, but wouldn't it be nice for Jason to take Paul's immunity and shove it up Paul's ass backwards right at the hearing?

If he lives to 10am, then we will know.
He's to be reamed by Gowdy today.

There's really no reason for the immunity issue to even come up since Congress cannot prosecute people and the DoJ, who can, are the ones who granted him immunity. I mean if he gets called before congress then it's not like they're gonna crucify him in national television.

TEN
FEET
DEEP
UP IN THAT
BITCH ASS

Is it actually gonna happen? I haven't been following this after the day they found out about his reddit posts. Will his immunity be thrown out?

He should if he didn't tell anyone about the reddit posts
If he does retain his immunity you can bet your ass is will be 2 hours of "I plead the fifth" and Gowdy getting more and more rowdy

When you sit in a position as high as Congress, you get a pretty good view. And seeing it all in the name of justice points you in the right direction.

Why are Trump's polls going down? :)

>Tfw the entire federal govt is corrupt and we wont see justice for these criminals until Trump wins

What's going on /trumpgen/? A few hours left to go until my weeks paid vacation. I'm kinda salty of missing out on the chimpouts, but I'll make up for it over the week. I wonder how this will pay out over the backdrop of the election and the inevitable debate in the coming days.

anyways, how ya'll doing?

>grill him for getting his immunity and lying about it
>then grill him about what 'yiff' means

He'll be wishing for his crucifixion when he's done.

Hillary Clinton Wants Your Guns!

realjewnews.com/?p=1150

Because he's a shitbag. The question is, why are Hillary's going up? This whole election is a wash

>paid vacation
>Walmart
Nigga. Leave before it's too late what the fuck are you doing.

You're like a New York cockroach.

Sandi looks pretty chill

>dat segregation

Because fucking googles like being cucks to whites.

really makes me think

He can just plead the fifth, which while boring, is totally within his constitutional rights. Although that would of course totally incriminate him anyway since something is obviously seriously fucking wrong, and Gowdy would probably burst into flames.

Senate committee today grilling him.
I would expect his immunity to be thrown out since he lied by omission about his reddit account and the posts that basically admit his guilt.
If he goes and pleads the 5th the whole time, he goes down for all illary's email crimes instead since its now obvious he was entirely complicit in it.
The only way he has to avoid that is to sing and finger illary for ordering him to.
Now you are imagining illary getting fingered.

If you're talking about LA poll
They changed the people they poll every week
Last one were overwhelmingly trumps people
Now we have some numales in the poll

>The Breakroom from hell

>grill him about what "yiff" means

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw DISLIKE

Can't leave. No GED. No other job will match my $15/hr wage.

fuck NY.

Dr. King rolling in his grave.

Is the Lego movie shown in hell?

Its amazing he didn't commit "suicide" yet
Hillary is too weak to send her guys after her I guess

LEARN A TRADE

asshole why did you do that to me

shame he will probably either suicide by two shots on the back of his head or be given enough money to support his wife and her son for the rest of their lives while he's in jail

Are you in the Azn table?

'Oversight orders Reddit to preserve deleted posts in Clinton investigation'

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/297106-oversight-orders-reddit-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe

archive.is/RV3WR

I have a feeling some of the big bumps were way too good to be true so I knew eventually he'd fall. We have no other proof that Hillary is stabilizing or even "surging". YouGov and Reuters came out the same time as NBC/WSJ, which has been a bit of a joke all cycle (they had Cruz +2 nationally before SC and pic related)

STOP FUCKING ATTENTION WHORING IN EVERY THREAD.

With the current polls Trump needs one more state to go over Hillary.

Which one do you think is doable? I want him to win you guys, but that one state is all that matters.

PA, CO, NH

Not many Asians in my area but if it makes you feel better there's a redpilled spic pushing 50 who loves listening to The Fatherland .

Was a hand on an electricians crew early last decade. All meth heads which left a bad taste in my mouth about the profession.

>evidence is stacked against you
>pleading the 5th

Just have to settle this shit in court

that looks like the saddest man alive

>Exclusive — Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

>WE

WI looks more of a possibility, I'd say another poll of Michigan might show Trump edging further up after Ford incident. I believe Trump can win NH, I just don't know how much to believe Monmouth since they seem to be all over the place this cycle. Colorado might be doable, apparently a poll will come out soon where Clinton is ahead but we don't know by how much.

I still believe in red PA, he's doing good in the battleground county polls (axiomstrategies.com/abc/) but we only have one poll by Morning Call.

Google tracker has Trump up in NH, PA, VA and ME but that poll is a bit of a meme tbqh

B-B-BUT HER POLITICAL EXPERIENCE !!!

Truly blessed by kek

WE

Well. He seems like...

Maybe letting females vote was a mistake

Notice how countries that had been mostly fine for hundreds to thousands of years are suddenly going downhill like never before

a real Sisi.

it's coming boys

There is even a path without Florida. Not the easiest one but not impossible given te most recent polls.

Pic related, hinges on WI and MI flipping.

That depends on CO flipping and it might not.

Oh my god get deported you faggot

I just moved to Jax 3 months ago. I think he's got north florida on lock from everything I've seen and heard. would be interested in opinions on south though

Dade County is light blue

Florida is safe red

That's not a likely map, just a "not impossible" one. If WI and MI flips it is likely that PA flips as well making CO unnecessary.

>Was a hand on an electricians crew early last decade. All meth heads which left a bad taste in my mouth about the profession.
Lol fucking really?

what time is Chaffetz's wild ride mk II?

I talked to the guy that runs the Peoples Pundit Daily poll and he told me that apparently according to sources on the ground, Hillary isn't doing that great in South Florida and Rick Scott is running up registration.

Nu bread?

Ok Sweden I'll take the bait

Give it to me straight lads, is Trump saving the heavy ammunition for an all out assault on the airwaves in the last few weeks of the cycle, or does he genuinely think his rallies, word of mouth and tweeting will get him over the line.

HE WAS JUS' HOLDING UP THE BIBLE YOU RACISTS!

smash that like button goyzzzz

3.5 more hours

The lies of this skype.

Hope you're paying for my sides replacement surgery

And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids

NEW

So this is the bare minimum Trump needs to win. I think this is doable, but I think he is more likely to win another rustbelt state than NH. I think he has good odds.

OP image if someone wants to use it soon

No amnesty for sides.

Needs moar Trump it in

It wasn't made by me, and it was made about two years ago.

>let's play an ad of neocons denouncing Trump in a state which explicitly votes against them
How fucking retarded is she?

Nice digits. Shame they're not 5's