Why doesn't Cred Forums go out and fight for the white race instead of simply complain on a cartoon board?

Why doesn't Cred Forums go out and fight for the white race instead of simply complain on a cartoon board?

Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1NB2bzY-5I
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
youtube.com/watch?v=-rdM-xAsZ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=CDBAvsL7ZDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm training in Muay Thai kick boxing.

Been almost 2 weeks since I quit marijuana.

Eating and drinking a lot healthier.

Feels good man.

Got drunk, fought two Mexicans. My friend stole one of their wallets after, but you know we're Italians so "white"

I don't live next to googles, so why should I?

>saving the white race by acting like niggers
okay

>Cartoon board is so effective Hillary has to make a speech about us.

B But user you should go roll around in the gutter with the trash.

I feel like these threads egging us on to go out and commit violence are all made by Democrats and other like-minded folks who only want ammunition to use against us and make the public think we're the real terrorists.

Nobody start shit. You need to wait and vote. All hope is not yet lost.

I don't mean to get googled

I could care less. I'll just sit back while the niggers and the state wipe each other out.

In a few situations where i felt i was about to googled i spoke to them using alot of legal jargon and made them think i was a cop. If you don't have a good haircut and a clean shave you deserve to get googled anyway.

good job dago

Memes are more powerful than fists.

Why waste your time and energy fighting one nignog when you could make a million perish with the right kind of frog picture?

your shit stinks, too

You dont kill niggers and people bitch.
You kill a church full of them and people cry.

What is the right number? 3/5th of a run down KFC parking lot?

Fucking googles man

>youtube.com/watch?v=m1NB2bzY-5I
asians do the same shit

Ya lets all go out and get killed by niggers to save the white race.. yaaaaaaa nope. we didnt get this far by doing uncalculated moves like that.

because /pol isnt white

Because most Cred Forumsacks are neckbeards and cowards

>This is what happens when you watch too much anime.

Amerikeks, if I lift a lot but haven't been in a fight since I was 10, honestly what are my odds of being able to beat a nigger? I haven't seen one in years either, so there would be some initial fright I think.

fight your own battle burger. or go do a nwo god's chosen one

>1 post by this ID

kys

why not take boxing classes? or even just start boxing and wrestling with your friends?

you'll probably back down when confronted if you aren't confident in your ability. too many whites are sheltered which is why no one knows how to fight.

if you're stronger than average you'll be able to win a fight but I just don't think you have the killer instinct you'd need to actually carry through. get hit in the face a few times and see that it's not that big of a deal

Why doesn't /nig/ go out and fight for the mud race instead of boasting on a cartoon board?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

youtube.com/watch?v=-rdM-xAsZ7c

DAMN FRENCHIE that first video got my dick hard, thank you, perhaps there is hope for france
youtube.com/watch?v=CDBAvsL7ZDY

A FUCKING LEAF has some common sense in him and isn't been a complete faggot

>Girl on the right
MUH
DICK

these

SAYS THE MONGOLIAN

He's only getting more powerful

It's because we're going to shoot them. That's bad PR right now.

kek those were my thoughts too, he looks like an anti-Semitic wizard

alright that is pretty funny, nice dubs btw

For us, it counts as a hate crime and our name and career will be ruined if it's even a small altercation.

We have to get the kikes out of power before we can really address the niggers.

Wait till after the election is stolen. Then we clean house.

Not even then.

Media is still run by kikes and knowledge is power.

Cant watch TV with out power.

Older nigger beats up little white kid who cant fight. What a tough guy.

What else is new? niggers always pic easy targets like the elderly here because there will be no resistance especially when an 89 year old woman is easy to sneak up on.
SORRY FOR THE BITTERNESS

Good job ya fuckin guinea.

Because when we get up and fight this time white people and orientals are going to inherit the earth.

What if whites were the minorities? How quickly would we get wiped out?

There's nothing I can do, the fucking googles are winning with their terrorism tactics n such

>not that big of a deal

That sincerely depends on the guy throwing the punch. I've bulled through a lot of jabs, but one hit that gets in just right can seriously daze a man.