DON'T SELF CENSOR

CTR has realized how badly Clinton is loosing.
She has NO supporters. NONE.
To make it believable that she does for rigging the elction, they are employing mass propaganda including making you all look like idiots by making you worship a cartoon frog (which is the deification of Soros btw), by making you not support MGTOW or associating it with jews, and by making you ruin your own good points by saying that google causes 80% of the crime in the USA, not black people.

They do this so that come Hillary in office, liberals will just spew the rhetoric that "you couldn't possibly belive that a bunch of cartoon frog worshipping idiots that call black people "googles" make up enough people to influence an election do you?" and you will feel STUPID, and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT.

CALL BLACKS BLACKS
CALL JEWS JEWS.

DO NOT SELF CENSOR.

t. Skype

((((((OP))))))

THE NERVE TO ACTUALLY THINK WE GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT CROOKED HILLARY.

TRUTH IS, WE JUST LOVE PEPE. AND TRUMP,

This

Truley Australians are the Google of Cred Forums

>flag
fucking aussiegoogs

Fuck off upside doogle

notice how they are implying that a nigger or a jew would want to be named and also avoiding the points I've made?

This proves they are CTR.

>Cred Forums out jewing the jew

wew lad

>tfw I get out skyped by a fucking kangaroo jockey
Don't try to pull Jewish tricks Australia, you're not smart enough to make diabolical schemes that work.

HELLO FAGGOT JEW

stupid google doesn't even know what proof is

But Kek has been a thing way before the primaries were over, so you're wrong.

>by making you not support MGTOW or associating it with jews
Please stop shilling for MGTOW. Weebs have enough problems already.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>YOU'RE the Jew Goyim, I mean Skype.

>call black people "googles"
Been away for a while, explain this meme pls thnx

Maybe things just seem strange because I'm on little sleep and have a cold, but there seems to be a lot of action on Cred Forums tonight. The speed at which people have adopted this "google skype" stuff is strange. Just scrolling the front page there are five new threads dedicated solely to it, and randoms in nearly every unrelated thread trying to push the terms.

I literally just did you fucking dumbass Kiwi.

AND DADDIES CUMMIES

We're going to start saying googles instead of niggers. Whether it has any effect doesn't matter, it's just kind of funny for the moment. You're implying that doing this could throw the election.

1. That's retarded
2. We don't care

>and by making you ruin your own good points by saying that google causes 80% of the crime in the USA, not black people.

This is especially true.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

kill yourself pham

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>The speed at which something is adopted is strange

YES, thank you for noticing.

It's CTR.
Every fucking something is adopted like this it's CTR, every time.

There is no discussion, just blind acceptance as if SOMEWHERE ELSE THESE PEOPLE HAVE PRE-DISCUSSED THIS AND WE MISSED IT.

because you know why?
THEY HAVE.

Fucking driving me crazy that people don't see this.
CTR scams to curve legitimate discent and make us look dumb are "anonymous", "kek", "google" so far off the top of my head, and if you were there, you'll notice they all went the same way during the "adoption", it was too fast and without any discussion at all.

Notice also they will always write "we".
Because they are CTR, and CTR are liberals, and liberals are collectivists.

Notice how they are implying that this is pre-agreed upon, even though it isn't, and we are discussing it RIGHT NOW, as this JUST HAPPENED.

Every single other thing in history they push in the same way, it's a fore-gone conclusion the minute it arrives.

Please note everything I say, because it is the truth and nothing but, you'll learn a lot by heeding my words and testing them against examples yourselves.

Fucking autist you think it matters how politically correct "we" are on an anonymous imageboard dedicated too political incorrectness?

Kill yourself newfag

We are dumb.
This is a testicle examination and trading board.
"We're" not here to "do" anything, except shit on everything

Dude you're so fucking gay.
You're an embarrassment to your flag, and possibly the only actual CTR shill I can spot in this thread.

>if you don't support men going their own way (because they're beta faggot virgins), you're for Hillary!

good one OP

>Ameriniggers afraid to say nigger on the internet call someone else "an embarrassment to their flag".

well excuuuuuuuse me princess cheeseburger

>Not calling blacks niggers
>ama uncensored now

>Cuckland cucks want to be cucked so they call everyone not being cucked a beta.

Wow, did your king not tell you?
You're due for bull service today cuckwiegan.

Whatever Skype. The Googles thing is not about censorship at all. I'll still say kikes and niggers interchangeably. Enjoy the demise of your brand names.

Thank fuck we get some realm Cred Forumssters in here. FUCK CTR FUCK GOOGLE FUCK NIGGERS IM NOT CENSORING MYSELF EVER YOU FUCKING KIKES GO TO FUCKING HELL

Make sure to pay major attention to ID's, if someone posts more than once they are real, if they don't, they're just an ID cycling CTR faggot.

Wait, so soros is a frog?

No, owl

I'll say nigger and I'll say google and whatever else I fucking want. You're a dumb fuck for thinking you can subvert or control the movements of this board, but hey, great whine thread!

No, it's true. You're absolutely right. We had a meeting last night and it was decided that we would deprecate "dat boi" and all variants in favor of "google/skype". Also, just to CorrectTheRecord™, we're now referring to spics as twitters. Thank you for your cooperation in implementing these changes. Have a great day!

FUCK OFF CTR YOU FUCKING KIKE. IF YOU THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR NEW TACTIC YOU ARE PISSING IN AN OCEAN OF PISS FUCK OFF NIGGER

stupid google

Who?

you're not censoring yourself, you're associating the google brand with racism because cnn and shit will fucking flip out about it

This. The hidden hand is deep.

A FUCKING LEAF... FUCK OFF KIKE

MGTOW is Jewish. Just as Feminism is. We men and women are biologically compulsory units. We need each other to reach full potential.

Cartoon frog is actually a god. Every god exists through the will of human consciousness he just found a home that appreciates him because in chaos, there can be humor.

The Google thing is subversion to get everyone caught "disparaging" google by using it with lawsuits when the TPP is pushed through.
OP, you think you see but you are not yet fully aware.

Nice flag you fucking yahoo

stop being a stupid google

>diiK

nice

FUCK OFF CTR FAGGOT NIGGER. YOU ARE PISSING IN AN OCEAN OF PISS KIKE

why are you so obsessed with protecting the google brand you fucking google skype

I think you're being paranoid. the idea behind it is genius, I didn't even notice it was already trending when I made this post:
it makes our opinions un-censorable through anything but hands-on moderation.

i'm too am surprised it's so widespread after checking out Cred Forums. it happened in what, a few hours? I think that's proof that it's an idea people are excited about though, shills have tried to force ideas before and it was obvious and never caught on. this has viral potential

what exactly do you think the downsides are? "dindu" worked in a similar way, but was way easier to censor and treat like an actual slur

> MGTOW is Jewish
> We need each other to reach full potential.
Top kek

don't be a google you nigger