Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat

>cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/

“I fly a lot, and I mean a lot. No one flies more than me. Listen, I own a jet. I own a 757, beautiful plane, it’s the best plane! If the world were round, believe me, I would know!”

>“IT’S ALL ON THE INTERNET, IT’S THERE.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQMSAbAx9s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it.

Germany is full of faggots.

>flat

>circle of earth

>com.de
sage

THE ABSOLUTE GODDAMN MADMAN.

This dude is literally the savior of earth. Redpilling the masses on globalism and now flat earth even subtle. Fucking hell can he be stopped?

get your round earth crazy conspiracy theories outta my Cred Forums you fucking heretic.

The verse implies as spherical earth. How one gets flat from this I'll never know.

How can you twist that verse to mean round earth?

In one of the flat earth youtube videos I just saw, in order to explain the seasons it showed the big dipper traverse 90 degree angles to form seasons and swastikas. Have I been deceived with this whole flat earth thing?

i have no words

this is incredible

i love this madman

I HAVE TO MOVE TO AMERICA

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I don't believe so. Polaris cannot just match us. Some guy said balloons with cameras aren't picking up on any earth "rotation" because the balloon is "keeping up" with the earth. At 1000 mph? Inb4 "no; locally". Sun is small. It's right there. Everything revolves around Elohim and that's good enough for me. Also. What are corners of the earth? That's a passage too. The ice wall can go on for however long God wants it to

What do you think about the concept of different landmasses beyond the "ice wall" and more human civilizations beyond "earth" in I forget which text it mentions what we live in as a universe and there being 6 other universes like ours.

If this ancient map is anything to go by if you it seems like it could be legit.

I think stars are lied about or are fallen angels and they are punished every time. They come to teach and to rob and more. And some of us love to fall for it

i can imagine that there is land we do not know but used by people or military

Too many clouds. I don't know wtf shit ass this is but the classics are better

>cnn.com.de
fake site, CTR
saged

Got a video of it, i struggle to believe he is that fucking dumb

Because, this may surprise you, but the projection of a sphere is a circle.

When you look down at the earth, you see a circle. It's actually impossible to see a sphere.

Hello, this is a fake website.
This guy is spreading his .com.de domain with this crazy article to shill for a Template that he sells that looks like CNN

IF you look at the top, it says purchase template and you get sent to a website theme seller.

The comments to the article are before the publication of the article and the author only has 1 post to his account on the site.

Please report any threads that are intentionally advertising on Cred Forums.

These shills are free to pay for adspace on Cred Forums.

It's pathetic that for a brief instant I actually believed that CNN would actually post this as a story.

This. I fall for this all the time. Do we see? It happened again
Big fat phony

>tennis balls are invisible to us or even to ants

Oh shit he knows.

You don't see a sphere. You see two circles two positions, and shading from the light. It's the shading primarily that lets you understand the circle as a sphere. Attempt to draw a spherical object, on paper, without shading it.

I suggest reading the book worlds beyond the poles and watching this video. Even if we are just in a Dome and there's no land beyond antarctica it's still interesting stuff.

youtu.be/cQMSAbAx9s0

damn it

10/10 post, Lets Pack it up guys

/Thread

Etc

>Exodus 8
>Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

by the same logic he just said the earth is a square
or a pizza
or a doorknob
>if X isn't Y, then it must be Z!
where do i see this all the time....

Ok mr icke

hope you get sued faggot