Ready Check

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3GHv89UJK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLD THE FUCK UP I STILL NEED TO GO GET SOME MORE POTS FROM THE AH

IS MY ILVL GOOD ENOUGH FOR CLEARING TONIGHT? I KNOW DOING HEROIC SOROS TAKES A LOT OF GEAR CHECKS

Can I get a warlock summon?

>no more vanilla
>no more bc
>no more wrath
Why the fuck did they have to kill Nostalrius?

We have about 33,33% chance of survival. Repeating, of course.

Because the eternal jew hates us.

We will likely never get the vanilla style of MMORPGs that old WoW delivered again. Thanks to the casualification of our games [Zynga/the gooks who own LoL/Activision], we're stuck to playing the private servers.

>one sec, finishing healing assignments

You know why

no vanilla server is remotely tuned like the actual vanilla game and they're all shit because of it.

brb 10 mins need a smoke

>playing horde

Garithos did nothing wrong

brb have to walk the dog real quick

>implying most people on Cred Forums didn't play undead because they're edgy

I play gnome, because I'm a degenerate.

>what is the only race that got DEVOURING PLAGUE
edgy nothing if you wanted to win pvp you played an undead shadow priest

Dranai, because burning crusade

>no vanilla server is remotely tuned like the actual vanilla game and they're all shit because of it.
Nostalrius was pretty damn close. It had thousands if not tens of thousands of players, too. Never saw a single person botting, never had trouble getting groups for instances 10-45 (took a break at 45 when my m8 i was playing with rekt himself IRL). Probably the last time I played a multiplayer game I enjoyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3GHv89UJK4

Never forget, guys.

>DEVOURING PLAGUE
removed

>Playing a new Tauren shaman
>End up joining a group with this Tauren warrior at level 5
>We quest until we get to the barrens
>In the middle of a quest
>"Woah, dude, my gf just sent me nudes"
>"Brb, I'm going to call her. I'm going to follow you, okay?"
>Realize he's probably fapping and get creeped out over the fact that a fapping man is following me
>Get his Tauren stuck on a tree in the terrain so he can't follow me anymore and leave the party

I'm sorry if you weren't actually fapping, man.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about the race, besides abilities?

I never really cared for RPing in MMOs.

implying I didn't roll human male paladin, so I could be a walking refrigerator with a mace

> Back then, you actually had low level parties
> Leveling wasn't just a chore, it was a social experience
> Heirlooms didn't exist
> You needed to find parties for Deadmines, and it wasn't a cakewalk
Those times will never return.

>he never cybered steamy dranai/night elf lesbian sex on Moon Guard

maybe they will if there is a collapse an rebirth of the MMO industry

TIMMEH IS AFK

>Deadmines
I remember forming a party and getting stuck on the first boss because we didn't have a tank, nobody in the group knew what a tank was. Didn't know what threat was either, tried to do ad much damage as I could before I died.

Shit, just getting to the instance trough the cave was hard.

It already happened.
All MMOs are from Korea meaning the MMOs you play in the West will always be out of date and have slow content updates which kills the playerbase.
And they always have some P2W microtransaction sprinkled on top even though it wasn't the goal stated by the publisher.

Here's examples

- Tera Online - Added P2W
- Blade n Soul - Added P2W
- Black Desert Online - Added P2W
- Maplestory - Added P2W

It takes approx. 200 mil to build a 3D MMO game meaning the publisher will have to milk the game to the extreme even if a game copy is expensive or sub based. They all become F2P in the end too.

It's a cashgrab money machine.
And currently the only thing in the world that actually did something right was WoW Vanilla/TBC since it was a fixed sub model and it never changed.

And currently there's less MMOs being developed than ever as Mobile games are 1000% more profitable compared to development cost and once it goes gold you don't have to update the game anymore and the community will play the game for years without you doing a single update or content patch as Playstore keeps giving you new customers.

>stated by the publisher.
meant developer

BIO BREAK GUYS OOPS I THINK I PULLED WIFE AGGRO AHAHAH ONE SEC SKYPE FRIEND IS CALLING

>We will likely never get the vanilla style of MMORPGs that old WoW delivered again. Thanks to the casualification of our games

Wait, they took WoW, a game that was already a steaming pile of casual on release, and made it even more so?

>Playing retail WoW

you can play EVE online

>bosses are up

>lets do this

>Try out WoW after Make Love, Not Warcraft aired.
>get the two week trial and make an orc warrior
>take two days to finish the horde tutorial
>Some dude tells me he can help me lvl to 20 in a day
>Makes me wait by the bonfire while he goes and finds other players
>He never comes back
>Report him because I thought he was a scammer.
>Mod shows up and was WAAAAAAAY too into his job:
"[The rickety rocket sparks and belches up a nasty odor as it's wheels grind to a halt]"
"[A wrinkled goblin fumbles with the latch atop the contraption before tumbling out to the ground]"
"Someone bein' naughty, eh?"

>Nope the fuck out of there
>Fuck off in durotar for two weeks and get killed by lobsters
>Go mining for copper and make a battle axe.
>kill the lobsters

Then there was this fucker who raided a fort with me just outside Orgrimmar and INSISTED I eat a loaf of virtual bread with him outside after the fighting was over.

And that's when my month long trial ended, at the ripe old level of 12.

We had problems with the Chinese """ Australia """

WITH A REBEL YELL SHE CRIED TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR SHE CRIED TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>while playing a human rogue pre WotlK, perception increased your character's stealth detection level by 10 or 15 (let's just stick with 10)

>when any rogue vanished their stealth level was increased by 10 for 15 seconds (it might have been 30 or something but perception used to be 30 or a minute but both were nerfed to 15)

>if you knew a human rogue or any class popped perception you could vanish and negate it.

>after this it was pure meta, especially in arenas if you were a night elf rogue (+1 stealth level) he'd have to wear gnome goggles AND stealth boots to see you through vanish. Any other class the human rogue would need gnome goggles (used to not stack with perception when it was an ability but it ended up changing to a passive) to see stealthed vanished rogues.

none of this mattered when FoK was used though, which was baller as shit when in another scenario you outed the rogue and he popped vanish.

t. gladiator ud rogue.

Good times, you had the WoW experience

>go to Cred Forums
>sonic waifu threads
>go to Cred Forums
>old wow stories that make me giggle
What the fuck happened to Cred Forums

What? Cred Forums usually has WoW greentext threads.
Just create a fucking topic, this isn't reddit where you have to discuss what's on the frontpage

Cred Forums is more fun now, I hated getting banned for every little off topic thread

Cred Forums is full of 20 year olds that picked up wow in cata, Sven

Nope, newfag

Yeah personally I don't think unrestricted immigration to Australia should be allowed. Even if they abide by our laws, people of other races naturally having conflicting ideology, moral values, and rarely fully integrate into the host nation, resulting in self-segregated communities with less trust between all people, including others of their own race (e.g. see harvard study by putnam). Not only that, but there are also sociological factors such as cultures of politeness (e.g. Japan) vs directness (e.g. Germany).

Lol whatever Sven

Runescape > Warcraft

I liek raptor mounts

it really is, though. some of them are older, but they are definitely the minority. Cred Forums hasnt been good in years.

DEADLY GRACE POTION COSTS 1.7K WTF IS THIS SHIT GUISE.

>playing wow past bc

Good ole Arena: The start of the end of WoW because of cross server bullshit.

it was mainly bullshit because they should have left it server based cross faction play instead of that battlegroup bullshit because then you had players literally transfer off to kel thuzad and tichondrius to be in le epic BG9.

i was on dark iron and neilyo was my bitch until he left, and i'm in hawaii so dark iron was the best ping server i could play on at a beautiful 150ms

TIMES UP!

ROLL FOR INIATIVE!

I love this expansion especially the warrior class halls with viking lore.

where did everyone go?

I've been itching to get back into WoW but i cannot afford the Legion expac or the monthly fee...cancer IRL is a bitch.

But i would love to play again...i remember i tried private servers years ago during cataclysm when i got bored with it.

Just light a pit of money on fire while Chinese harass you for not botting and you have the same experience

Pretty much, but what I was referring to was how Arena started the bullshit of any cross server crap; BGs did it at the same time, but it was mostly planned for Arena. With that eventually came cross server PvE and, by proxy, a literal queue to queue for dungeons and then later for raids. That effectively killed the community in the game as hardly any one communicated anymore.

CSB: At the start of BC, I was one of the few paladin tanks that could do the heroics needed to get into Kara, including the one with the orcs and the dogs that was really really painful, and more importantly I could do it without needing mobs CC'd which was a huge deal. When I went to advertise I was doing my daily dungeon, I would say "Looking for X Dps, CC not needed, must be able to out damage tank." I only ever had to kick two people in the two years of doing that. One of them went to trade chat to bitch that I kicked them. Like seven people, most of whom were warrior or warlock DPS, spoke up and called him out on it. It made me happy that so many people defended me. I miss those days and have no desire to go back.

What did they do to enhancement shammies in WoD?

oh. yeah that too lol. MC/BWL/AQ40 broke my spirit and i lost all and any interest in PvE. I think almost failing college due to ditching most of my courses to clear trash just so I keep up with my DKP really put a bad taste in my mouth.

I miss legit honest and trustworthy server mates who you could rely on the 50-60 members to be there for you whether it's mats or loans or just having the A-team on when the boss needed to go down, especially when we started losing members because they transferred to better raiding servers.

Who else /paladin/?

>when your stormstrike procs so often you need to stop and generate more maelstrom

>playing after wotlk

cucks,all of you.

buffs plz

GUYS MAKE SURE TO PREPOT
GOING FOR SERVER FIRST

I played troll because that was the most optimal race for dps

>He doesn't minmax
what a fucking loser

>tfw want to start playing again but dont want to start in the middle of an xpac

Who here seal twist Belf Ret Paladin?

doing that and playing DMC way to much were my sins at least i didnt get sitting like L from death note edgy levels

>There are "people" who aren't at least 6/7H at the moment

I appreciate seal twisting from back in the days when hunters had mana and the ONLY way to not run out of mana was Seal of Wisdom. Thank you for your service.

>Start a troll warrior on Nostalrius with some mates
>Don't want to make the noob mistakes from when I played Vanilla, set myself the goal to reach over 100g and honoured rep before 40
>Use AH fanatically, play the market
>Reach 200g at level 40
>One week later the server gets shut down by Blizzard

Welp, had fun though.

>he wasn't a Retribution Paladin in TBC when Ret was a shitheap but was only brought because of that extra 2% crit

God WoW looks shit after burning legion

Try losing your 8/8 BWL geared tank with alcors, epic mount, and bindings.

Needless to say, I cried.

Good god

Kek