My Teacher blocked me from seeing his tweets that are "tips" for assignments he assigns...

My Teacher blocked me from seeing his tweets that are "tips" for assignments he assigns. What can I do to either get the same help he has denied me from or get some sort of settalment for it because I'm Pro Trump which I didnt state in the class, I never mentioned in a tweet towards him, I never messaged him about it, and he never followed me back (odd yes but that means he wouldnt be subjected to "forced" to see I was pro Trump). This means he had to check who I followed. I also have a disability. He's white and I'm latino. Just giving out facts to prove liberals are racist. Happened in California.
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adampham240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I also have a disability. He's white and I'm latino.
That's rough

File a racial discrimination complaint against him with the university. Use their own horseshit against them.

Sue them, make it into an issue for the school at the very least.

Make leftist live up to their own fucked up ruled book.

Have you tried asking him why?

Tell the school. Tell your parent. Tell your attorney. Tell the local news channels. Make enough noise and it works in your favor 72℅ of the time

Question: is your disability being Latino?

Probably shouldn't have called people niggers using that twitter handle.

Thats waaaayyy out of line for a teacher. You could get that faggot fired over this. Totally unacceptable.

Ask him why the fuck he blocked you.
He's probably a pussy has an auto blockers.

So the wall stopped you ? Can't believe it works

>sort of settalment (sic) for it
If you can't prove damages, you can't win a lawsuit. Complain to the dean/principal and maybe the school board.

confront him or you're too much of a bitch to be right wing, and record it

log out and look at the page retard. Also report him to his boss.

talk to him in class. Ask him why he blocked you and tell him that you don't appreciate being disadvantaged in class because he disagrees with you politically and that you will take it to the department head if he refuses to either unblock you or give you the same tip through other channels.

Kek

underrated

Yeah you have to talk to him anyway cause it could be a mistake, but also to record his reason if it turns out to be on purpose.

This OP, and talk to his supervisor or anyone above him. Do it quick, he's clearly in the wrong here.

How about simply asking him why?
How about using other classmates account to check what has he written? Honestly it might not be even worth it.

No I have asperger, Latino is not a disability. Race shouldn't matter and I shouldnt get a reward for it either. I have never played the victim card unless its against a liberal

Im not white

no no that's so mean

What a hero

TRUE but this might help get some Trump points for daddy Trump

we know it is
FeelsBadPibe.jpg

Try making a new account and bypass the ban

Glad I didn't send it yet. But now I did.

I've already emailed the dean of the school on your behalf user

Just talk to the department head about him, then file a complaint with the dean of students, the Disabilities office, as well as any group for latino students, try and suggest that such actions may have been racially charged or he is discriminating against you because of your aspergers. Do not mention your politics at all, make him bring that up then try to defend his stance under the pressure from his Boss, his Bosses boss, and the heads of two offices. It is Illegal to do what he is doing btw.

Then you need to go over his head with evidence that he uses Twitter to give people tips and that he blocked you because of trump support

Really good might combine this with other suggestions thanks

Whats the school ?

SO you can always threaten to bring legal action against the School for Racial and Political Discrimination, which will make their assholes clench hard enough to make diamonds.

Assburgers

el camino duh

this is quality

The damage was to his GPA which damaged his potential earnings.

His twitter account is public.
Just open it in an incognito window and you're there.

Christopher Glover @ProfGlover
Freedom of speech includes political statements you might not agree with. Kareem makes a good point.

I'm assuming this happened this semester, so.. within the past two months? What are the provable damages so far? Nothing. Sure, he can take it to civil court, but he won't win unless he can prove his GPA has already been damaged as a result of this Twitter block.

Have you reported him yet?

The US court system isn't about winning user, it's about getting it to trail!

>My face when OP gets kicked out of the class for "inciting harassment"
>My face when it triggers a lawsuit against the school for freedom of speech
>My face when it makes national headlines and boosts Trump's poll numbers

Everyone quickly attack the professor as much as possible. Berate him for being an anti 1st amendment cuck. Make this happen

>had to try it because it's orange

>it was orange colored :(((

this is op btw

twitter.com/adampham240

sad

Not yet just checked he blocked me tonight because I saw a live leak video an hour ago about a teacher kicking out a student out of class for being a trump supporter

Checked

Talk to him about it first, or you know make a new twitter account just for his shit

I could take you to court for posting that right now. Wouldn't mean shit because I can't prove damages, so I'd have to pay both of our legal fees. You can sue anyone for anything, you just can't win.

>being such a fucking loser that you have to give homework tips out on your twitter so a bunch of kids will follow you

kek what a fucking homo.

Who is this semen demon

iirc political beliefs/affiliations are protected under US discrimination laws. if you go to his superior (based on the tweets im assuming this is university/college, hence head of the school, or dean), and make a complaint, theres a good chance of it working in your favor.

personally i just like the irony of American "liberals" discriminating against others due to their own prejudiced and factually unfounded beliefs.

Tits or gtfo

Im dead hahaha

Strong this, that cuck will fold like a sack of shit if you play your race card

not as dead as your future employment after you get expelled for inciting harassment towards a teachger

complain to university

giving certain students preferential treatment is HIGHLY illegal and if you can demonstrate it to the admin and staff he will be in HUGE shit

>political beliefs/affiliations are protected under US discrimination laws
IIRC, only in a few states, like California. In other states, it's fair game at public universities.

School should be sued if they allow this or enable it, especially if it hurts students with disabilities

>twitter.com/adampham240
ignore this. i should have remembered that OP is always a faggot.

fair enough. cant exactly say im well versed in american law.

personally, after seeing OPs profile, i dont give a shit what happens anymore

a Liberal bitch I took profile pic off to save my face

>race shouldn't matter
of course you would say that, you're not part of the master race

HERES ANOTHER FUCKING PRO TIP OFFERED BY YOURS TRULY

HIT CNTRL + SHIFT + N THEN LOOK AT HIS TWITTER THERE

FUCKING MILLENIALS ARE GOING TO BE THE DOWNFALL OF THIS COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEE YOURE ALL SO FUCKING USELESS

Ca lawyer here. Where in CA? I can help sue.

Nice

this
generation z masterrace
are you millenials fucking incompetent when it comes to computers? ya'll the first niggas to have internet and can't use it for shit
10/10

Nice

Call the ACLU. A letter from them will change things quickly. Your teacher is in a lot of trouble. Major trouble.

Shadilay. KEK has blessed us.

If he knows who he blocked ur grade is fucked man the trolls are hitting him

Torrance
el camino community college

This. Attempt to speak to his department head and if need be your dean. You said you're latino, so use their sjw/pc bullshit against them.

>op blocked on shitter by teacher
>sue him
>report him
>racecard him
>muh disadvantage
You burgers are fucking retard pussy cunts, crazy disabled fucktards all of you. How the fuck is fucking twitter shit connected with your education why the fuck can't he block you if he doesn't like you personally, why the fuck don't you go to library take a fucking book and do his fucking task?
God why I'm so assblasted at your inability to do anyshit without twitting facebooking crying in the fucking user image board etc
Take away your gadgets and you won't be able to wipe your sorry ass
Shit I'm butthurt

I don't understand how someone can "block" you from viewing their shit on twitter. Does twitter let you block by IP or something? Just change your fucking IP then.

Wow! I didn't even know they had education in Russia. Learn something new everyday!

Yeah and its fucking better then yours. We don't have made up shit for specialties and twitter cunts for professors.

>He's white and I'm latino. Just giving out facts to prove liberals are racist.
Sorry user but Wetbacks are suppose to support $Hillary, you didn't get the memo? It's okay to be racist towards Latinos an Uncle Toms if they don't support the 'right' candidate an party.

This, they praise themselves for their standards so make sure to have to jump through hoops to live up to them or else they won't be honorary SJWs.

Fun times ahead.

Times like these make me proud that I'm a slav
Thanks Boris

I get it.

right-wing sperglords are entitled to equal protection under the law.
Especially since you don't sound like the type to go bitch-screaming about some1's sign being offensive [typical left-wing sperglord tactic]

Okay I'll contact the dean, contact Fox News, and send him a message asking him why. If he responds back ill post it here in pol or b

Crash the tag.
With no survivors.
He can't so this alone Cred Forums

You're a fucking retard and you're going to fail if you don't know how to see public tweets. Have a free sage.

kek

It's not about the fact that he can see a public profile but rather that a professor blocked him intentionally thinking he can't see his posts at all once he blocks him

>mfw it's some random guy and OP is not one of his students

Challenge her ideals then get her nudes. It's usually that easy.

Honestly you should talk to him directly before going over his head to someone else. But have some way of recording the conversation or exchange of messages.

Ding ding ding

/thread

6/10

are you an idiot? log out of twitter and you will see his tweets just fine

i tried helping u OP but got locked out because niggertwitter thinks i am robo

First mistake: bringing this to Cred Forums.

Enjoy your F, Pedro.

*first googles

Brutal

He doesnt know which student it is since my twitter account he blocked doesnt have anything about me on a personal lvl

Say you feel marginalized and feel that he is trying to hinder your ability to learn. Bring this up with the student union and the latino student union. Make this fucker pay, he has no right to hinder your education based on political beliefs.

Can't be the only one

holy fuck dude, and you're bitching about it? He blocked you because you aren't in his class.

Literally Ned Flanders.

I meant he didn't recognize the profile pic so he thought it was a bot or something.

The pic i have now isnt the one had when i first followed him

he forgot? dude how is this difficult for you to understand?
Delete this before this hits mainstream and fucks you like