FOX 10 Phoenix
youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw

Fox News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog

Tima TV LIVE Riot Watch
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

Charlotte NC Police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/21/protests-break-out-in-charlotte-after-police-fatally-shoot-man-they-say-wielded-firearm/

Last night
wsoctv.com/news/test_20160921070239/448221128

Live heli cam - no commercial
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

Updated news source
wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

Other urls found in this thread:

wbtv.com/category/259075/wbtv-newscast-live-stream
youtube.com/watch?v=lgFkCr2CUrE
youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
boards.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=CLbqIC4iRSw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w&app=desktop
twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416
reddit.com/r/googletown
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
reddit.com/r/all/rising/
twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944
theupdate.info/
bikinpuasistri.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/charlotte-protests-turn-violent-as-1-person-dies-of-apparent-gunshot-wound/
3.bp.blogspot.com/-MKzhf_T04LU/V6xcY7EyiTI/AAAAAAAAJlA/m0X6_5oOD4ohC_kY-MmTBVZcbNOr2aY5ACLcB/s640/kakek-kontol-besar.png
google.com/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=kakek-kontol-besar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS THE SKYPES, GOOGLE WAR NOW

SAM HYDE HAS BEEN CALLED IN BY THE NATIONAL GUARD TO LEAD THE RESISTANCE. HYDE TO SPEAK TO MEDIA

I dont get it why did you circle a picture of a book on the ground?

Fucking Googles.

google Translate

When the national guard finally comes in. They can shoot to kill, because their laws are federal laws. An act toward civil unrest is an act towards the whole country.

How'd you make that circle look that cool?

This guy looks so gross.

Is that "War and Peace?"

In one of these one negress is saying "If you are red and you want to leave i dont blame now, you need to decide right now if you are red, green and yellow"? What does this mean?

Posting for new thread

Guys it's over. Next happening will likely be on Freedom Drive or in East/West Charlotte. Be on the lookout tomorrow night.

All streams are dead wtf is Habbening

Everyone's gay, but me

look up UCMJ

Uniform Code of Military Justice

DEY HELICOPTERS GASSING US FROM DA SKIES

hopefully they'll keep the National Guard there until tomorrow night, otherwise the same exact shit is going to happen - nigs come out early, National Guard gets called at 10PM, by the time they arrive, it's already over but it makes the politicians look like they actually care

I think its over

Drums, DRUMS FROM THE DEEP

SO COMES FORTH THE NATIONAL GUARD

Yeah a black guy gets shot any black person would feel upset. I get it.

But, when it is a black cop who shots a black guy.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE STUPID WHITE PEOPLE HELPING IN THE RIOTS?

SHOT THEM. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

Not helpless blacks. Sorry. it is true.

What are you talking about? The entire point of the NC national guard is that it's at the state level controlled by the govenor unless we are in a full blown war in which they may be called upon to serve with the army.

Someone didn't pay attention in Highschool....

THATS OBVIOUSLY A PLANT FROM THE RACIST WHITE POLICE

HOLY SHIT, WAS THAT HARAMBE?

Media google out before cops and natty ice shut shit down.
People have to get to work in 2 hours or so

So I guess it's dead?

its over this is a discussion thread, last one tonight to bullshit about the chimpouts

Im more angry at the whites there than the googles. The googles cant help how they are, it's in their nature and theyre easily misled. Those whites should know better and stop betraying their race

Looks like a bible.

WE DOIN NO WRONG!

No, I do believe a military person has different codes of laws than the police who use the court of law.

To the rioters in Charlotte North Carolina $400,000 each to vote for Lambright.com youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

what are these idiots doing at the train station

Well, the NG will be there tonight so I guess that's all folks. These googles know better than to fuck with people that will actually shoot them.

ETA 3 hours on the national guard

fuck they're slow.

see

As a NCfag, how much Ragnar Benson should I read up on between now and tomorrow night to be prepared?

>wbtv.com/category/259075/wbtv-newscast-live-stream

THEY ARE CONSIDERING A CURFEW FOR TOMORROW NIGHT

This overt display of white supremacy will cripple the Trump campaign.
At least Hillary supporters arent calling for death squads.

Fuck off Wayne you child rapist

Fuck yeah brother.

The blacks on the street only see race. A black cop doesn't matter to them. Which means laws don't matter to them either.

This overt display of white supremacy will cripple the Trump campaign.
At least Hillary supporters arent calling for death squads.
Thats why #imwithher

military uses war rules.
you'r literal having to use the army on your own people.

Calling the national guard might of been a scare tactic.

fucking googles man it will never be over

Not sure about the first part of her sentence, but Red + Green + Yellow are the tricolors associated with African Heritage or some such nonsense.

No clue what "If you are red..." refers to though.

this is a good one.

Niggers gonna nigger

Shadilay Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Play at 1.25 speed

Wtf? I hate Drumpf now!

At any rate, they are NOT federal so that part was wrong.

Any dead google? i heard one was killed by another google.

fuck you atheist scum
fuck you

but isn't king nigger the one who has to make the call?

Moderately, been hearing from some lads at UNCC that it could get pretty bad. National Guard will be there by morning, so I'm not sure if the googles will be able to raise as much hell. National Guard is almost certainly less cucked than the CMPD.

Regardless, be prepared. This has the potential to be a level 3 chimpout which could exceed Ferguson levels of happening. Stay safe, user.

They're gonna deploy them to help round up fuck loads of people

Tin-foil hat inbound, but this is going to get really, really bad for the protesters.

Definitely was a scare tactic, but these googles are getting uppity.

>tv stream
>why is this happening in "some parts" of our community?
>uh, diversity, uh get the message out to all the, uh, uh

Welp, nobody likes martial law but you can't let the jungle people run wild.

The only crime to really worry about in white town are pedophiles.yeah i am profiling on that one. i am white.

They are under the same rules, just in full military gear.

The fact that SHP is there is what going to be breaking heads.

You need to be out there supporting LEO. Either stand between officers and rioters, or work from a computer feeding their local dispatch links to videos so they can collect intel

What the fuck is this?

im thinkin now

Britian needs to liberate the american people from there oppressive goverment... we should crash a plane into big ben and blame it on america

I can't ever decide if the National Guard is going to crack heads and shoot people, or if they just need a bunch of road guards.

i posted it to the /pics subrebbit

Old folks beat by protesters.

The governor of the state of North Carolina makes the call. King Nigger will have to weigh in and make phonecalls to try to settle things down, but that's really for PR and free money for the state, sending in federal forces if it goes total disaster area, etc.

This chimpout sucks.
DISAPPOINTING!

National guard will be used statically to protect buildings. and bridges.

Thus freeing the police and SHP to round up people.

one of the locals

>RIOT
Riot is entering news coverage lexicon. We have to UNDERLINE this hard.

>all of America is going to see this Cred Forums thread

lol. i love you brits. without britian there would be no america.

Mike "I swear I'm not a Kike" Cernovich is saying to watch out for a false flag tomorrow involving pro Trump right wing death squads going to Charlotte

>plane
Nice try Ahmed you can't fool me.

What the absolute fuck

this fucking white cuckold on the news stream keeps calling them "protestors" even though the black anchor that was just on air called them rioters

I counted about 1.20 USD deposited into your account today. Keep up the great work, heads up if you charged for sucking dick instead of CTR you'd make a lot more faggot.

Nigger

The time for removal draws near

King Google will say "no more violence" while secretly praying for more white deaths

It was posted end of the last thread.

boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89852788#bottom

White privilege killed this woman.

We call them *googles* now

the anchor lady told him to start calling them rioters, he's still refusing

I've already ordered 5000+ roof Koreans with expedited shipping.

The time has come.

I'm more interested for when they wake Hillary back up again to make a statement to be honest.

[thread theme]
youtube.com/watch?v=CLbqIC4iRSw

They will track down and arrest those who were throwing objects off roof at protestors

They will not arrest streamers who looted and broke windows live on cam

Prove me wrong

Can someone explain the situation? Was the murder justified? Was it a white cop?

Literally all German media just say popoleece killed a negro and now there are "protests"

American whites are the biggest cucks.
>Okay with niggers rioting while they have guns
>Marrying whores
>Allowing their daughters to date niggers

rage material

(((They))) are all over this thread

So a black man was shot by another black man at a protest for a black man that was shot by another black man, and white people did this?

prove yourself correct nigger

What's a hashtag we can push these on? #WhyCharlotte?

I'm pretty sure Nat. Guard + Local PD is gonna ass-fuck everyone over this, to send a message.

Expect some shit, man.

The guy is a ass. He will be out of a job soon enough.

Cop was black. Guy killed had a gun.

post set please m8

Because protesting is a right.Liberation of physical goods is an element of any protest

someone post the homeless man getting kicked

Summary of events? I missed it.

I'm well aware. It sucks

If it's true she was hit I'm appalled, but not surprised.
What are the chances it won't even be covered by the MSM?

He was resisting arrest and was reaching for something.

Black cop, 100% justified. Dindu had a gun

Black cop kills nigger with a gun and chimps chimp out

They're not protests they're riots. National guard has been called. Looting is rampant

Now you get it!

That about sums it up.
When all else fails, blame whitey.

It was a cold blooded murder by an Uncle Tom indoctrinated into a racist police culture.

Black man with a gun got out of his car and refused orders from the cops.

Black cop shot him.

Daughter (who wasn't there) said that it was a white cop and he had a book, not a gun.

Two days of riots even if more and more evidence shows that there was no book and he did have a gun.

Not cucks, restrained. We're good people that try to practice patience, and know that if we allow leftist scum to provoke a race war we'd eliminate the entire race. Respect the restraint, google

Civil War Now

How can you be so okay with niggers?
We hate gypsies and they never riot

Literally this

110%
This could be your grandmother. would you not take to the streets if she was?

99% chance you're a white crazy leftist trying to cause a race war

Redguard.

Nice.

Sorry lad I only had these two saved

>Can someone explain the situation? Was the murder justified? Was it a white cop?

Black cop. The dead guy got in and out of a car while brandishing a pistol, wouldn't obey the officers present. They popped him.

From what I gather
>Google cop shoots google
>googles get uppity and begin pillaging
>a google takes the opportunity to shoot another google
>googles rage harder
>national guard gets called in on googles
>??????

mfw only jewish owned businesses had their windows shattered

cant blame a guy for trying to do damage control. the "riots" make america look bad

twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416

At least white people dont have to change their racial slur for cracker. lol.

Almost as if the timing is just right for Obama and BLM terrorist #Deray4Treason

Are negroes rioting?

I deny the existence of a white race but do want to destroy european culture. I want to create an open society with a mixed culture, free from hate or any cultural dominance

>Liberation of physical goods is an element of any protest
thats an element of any riot.
protest are ment to be peaceful and regulated

Yeah gotta admit I kek'd

No worries lad, 10/10 toes on the slut

It is what it is. Riots happen now and then in the US. Don't worry, you will get them as you multi-cultural.

Was the cop black in this one? Jesus Christ, I'll never understand these people

Delete this

They were. Then they got drunk/high and started partying. As far as we know, they went to sleep for the most part.

>redguard
not bad, m8

doubtful you will hear about on the msm

this thread topic is caput and now become cancer

No they don't you dumb cunt and even if they did there's not one set of "war rules " it's all situational

Fucking bongs

Nobody understands them, they are animals.

You have no right to tell others how to protest nor can you understand the depth of black rage at our society. You are an uncivilized ass.

thx m8

Good luck dummy.

>YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I'm not king emperor of America, I can't do anything without going to 3rd world prison for decades.

Even now you can watch the livestream I posted in here, and the news anchors are debating whether or not it was a "protest" or a "riot" and that there needs to be "dialogue". Dialogue for what? blacks disproportionate amounts of crime? It's retarded that we are even acknowledging this as an "issue" because it's not an issue. It's just an excuse for George Soros and friends to burn America and it's an excuse for blacks to do what blacks do.

I'd be raising a shit storm in any way I could, this is ridiculous

Has anyone forwarded this to local police? I imagine even Reddit would be up in arms over this

Also when did we start calling them Google's and why

Mixed culture? Haha you want a dirty brown mono culture. But let's be honest you don't even want that, you're a sad pathetic person with no meaningful purpose in life so you really just want the chaos and pain. You know, so the world can feel as badly as you did when you were molested so long ago (but JUST yesterday)

Guys I have a confession.

I was the poster in the thread before with the ID starting with "B8"

I.. think the meme magic knew I was trolling and assigned me that ID.... how can that be a coincidence?????

Sorry. But thankfully it's not true she was beat.

Okay people how much potential does this have to become the start of the Race War?

what I find sad is how even with all their dinduism race relations were pretty chill barring some incidents before King Nigger administration

You deny the scientific evidence that caucasian race exists?

Also "european culture" you do realize that european christians tried to make blacks more tame and they failed.

I love how the media is reporting that "his family claims he was holding a book, not a gun" without bringing up the question of exactly how the fuck they would know this since they weren't fucking there.

It's 100% the media's fault

Fucking Googles. Every time.

So you're a Jew then

Then you can't tell us to not hang you from trees. See how the law works for everyone? Respect it google because if you tear the thin blue line, nothing will be able to protect you from an army of vigilantes

>Looting a Walmart
kek

That video is from London, lads

kek

I've been rused

Yes he was.

That the thing, they always get pissed about the wrong ones.

Lets see, kid in Furguson, or a black man chokes to death in a choke hold.

Lets go with the black man who just commited a felony.

Okay, round 2. We have a drug dealer who dies in police custody.

Wait, he threw himself around trying to make a claim....opps.

only, round three.

Felon with a gun
Or a man with no record killed in a traffic stop.

Lets go with the felon.

Now this one.

Sketchy traffic stop and female officer loses her cool and killes unarmed google.

or guy with gun killed by a black officer.

We're not there yet. This is just the next step along the way.

Is this a war crime in America ?

No shit

Yeah sorry about that.

looks like someone in that old people home got real horny and facefucked grandma

But muh black rage fucking googles

I wish you the best of luck my gringo, If I could I would fight by your side but my fucking visa expired and going to the US is not on my inmediate plans right now

Is american tradition to do first looting of walmart, whole village come out every year, yes?

depends on if there were any sharteva convention rules broken

GET IN HERE, SPREAD THIS
reddit.com/r/googletown

is this guy for real?
im not sure if trollin or not

No, its just stupid.

4-5 deaths away right now, but with SHP and national guard it will calm down.

No worries mate. You're probably better off in Mexico if this shit really hits hard one day.

Don't worry Juan, just keep building that wall

Real talk though, you're a troll right? I'm sure most everyone else has filtered you out, but I want to thank you for amusement through these threads.

he's trolling

Ive been in these chimp out threads off and on all day since I was off work today. He's been shit posting all day. He said he was white with a black fiancé earlier.

Anyone got that webm of the jew talking about killing kids then they start dancing?

Nice bait, Tyrone. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

realisticly if SHTF before Obongo steps down and he called the army and shit to kill whitey, would murrikan armed forces comply with their orders or would turn on king nigger?

Ignore all tripfags
Disregard all tripfag post.
Filter with extreme prejudice

No. The military is on our side.

My dad who works for public transportation in uptown charlotte leaves for work at 5 am.

Will it be safe then?

someone needs to link this to the police dept. I sent an email of that to WBTV

>Fucking Googles. Every time.
do you understand, asshole, why this shitty idea from one retard trying to force a meme could never work?

Know why? Bc jewggle and twatter and all the big silicon valley companies have 700 savage jew lawyers just WAITING t send out a cease ad desist in order to justify a few more billable hours at $800 per hour.

Not only that, it's just FUCKING STUPID. How news are you douche bags? Know why Trump won the RNC and is close to tied now in election: YOU CANNOT FORCE MEMES.

Fucking gary johnson paid 50k for "here come dat gary." 50k. and what is it? a fucking joke. You CANNOT FORCE MEMES, and aso, it makes no sense, it has no organic roots other than ine retard and a bunch of underage cucks just over from 9 gag.

PLEASE stop ruining my board with your fucking stupid forced memes. Not only stupid, let's say you got enough kissless vrigins on twatter to trend-- would be GONE in literally 30 secs with one email from their lawyer.

GET A PIECE OF ASS OR AT LEAST A HANDJOB BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT POLITICS. YOU NEWFGS ARE RUINING THIS PLACE.
Off to infinit. You and your type have literally helped cost trump th election, bc no one smart and creative wants to come here anymore bc it SUCKS now.
So, shillary and her "alt.right" speech did actually serve it's purpose.

Hmmmmmm better start moderating that.

>that image
Well, you're not wrong

i'm never sure nowdays, i mean just look at BLM, and black history MONTH.

Officers would refuse orders.

Hell, if he ordered them to shoot googles, most would refuse.

Yea googles going into sleep mode by then

kiss him goodbye for it will be your last chance

Is he bus or light rail, light rail was closed last I heard for a few days.

U musthave niggered that my google chap

lol u mad

Nigs will be recharging until at least early afternoon

i wouldn't risk it if i was you

I want to see them try to send me a cease and desist letter down here in my backwater town on the gulf of mexico

Someone's mad.

^ white man
^ google

Right? Civil war when?

I would love to betray a bunch of white people to the authorities.

the national gaurd has been call'd if thats not civil war i dont know what is

epic troll

Soon
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g

Imagine what would happen, if they were all muslims?
Some times i think these people need to be enslaved by Islam

That's not TOO bad.

When they get attacked and end up tearing shit up and .exe crashing a bunch of googles, then it'll be real. fuckin. bad.

They get called every chimp out. The NG also gets to decide if they want to come or not.

I wasn't necessarily asking how much I needed to prepare for the sake of keeping myself safe, but good looking out anyway.

we won?

Civil war is people fighting against people. This is just escalating to get regular life back in place when some people are googling out.

dont you have riot police?

bus
yeah my dad is a workaholic and he's gone to work during heavy storms. i doubt he will take the day off.

it would go to twitter dickhead or goybook, not to the house with the mangy donkey on la boulevard de la guadrelajara.

One fucking subversive retard-- I assume from CTR-- retard is trying to force a meme replacing google with "Niggers" or something.

The dumbest iea have ever had, and then he had a few fellow talmudic travelers from /leftpol/ help in the raid, and since we have all underage newfags here now (thanks, jews, for the pepe articles) with no concept of what "subversion" is, they all went along with it.

The avg IQ here is so fucking low, I should set up a venezuela proxy and a sob story and could get a few hundred dollars a day from retards here nowdays.

YOU ARE BEING RAIDED IDIOTS. Even 5 months ago, 75% here got his concept. A year ago, EVERYONE got it.

The board now is like a fucking 4th grade classroom. Give up, off to 4+4.

National Guard here are just extra civil support. They are not like a real military force

nigs almost getting run down

It only a civil war if the national guard starts getting killed. National guard is called out at most disturbances and natural disasters.

Yes that's it, you don't know what civil war is. Read a dictionary LAZY GOOGLE

> books owned by police kill dindus

Sense and Sensibility, great read.

Yes, but it's up to the sheriff to request the Guard whenever he sees fit.

Yeah, The national guard that assist the local police

there will never be civil war

googles are like a pest, they break and burn shit and attack defenseless people. when the police show up they scurry away. they are not organized. they dont shoot at police in a militaristic fashion, not even like guerilla fighters do, not even like Al Qaeda or Vietnamese rice farmers. one google might shoot police in lone wolf attacks occasionally but that's hardly anything close to a civil war. And the problem is it's just a "protest", so the government isn't going to kill them because that would make international headlines. literally the only solution is to kill or ship them back - any other alternative just continues down the path we're on of them committing a disproportionate amount of crime and burning up our cities, and then running away when confronted. they are a pest that is here to stay.

whats the time in freedomsland?
any live streams?

What else is new?

Oy vey they gassed my uncle 3 times!

Seriously though, here's to hoping that the National Guard comes in and puts those animals in camps.

it almost 4 am

It's the time when the googles get tired, do drugs, go home, and wink out until tomorrow some time.

3:37 am EST.

>no fun allowed
It will pass over in a week.
here, have a murdercube to make you feel better for writing all that.

That's a blasty from the pasty. I can't remember the last time I saw that actual image posted on this site.

Yes go back to the Chan that lost most of its users and the web dev might abandon the shithole at any moment. Go back to the pedophiles and general fucking stupidity.
You have to back you dirty ape

vintage

Except niggers molest at a higher per capita than whites per fbi. What's with all these faggots lately? Goddamn Hillary and her big mouth.

Your thoughts ?

reddit.com/r/all/rising/

Check number 22 kek

>ITBS HABBABABIBINBANGING
>nothing happens

24/7 pol represent

>"officially pulling plug"

well boys, looks like George Soros, or should i say Google Skypos is shutting it down

That vid gets me pumped every time.

Quit acting like a no fun skype, jeez

tell me the first half of the title of the submission so I can find it

Look at all that freedom, it's gorgeous

underrated post

No, they are supposed to be able to mobilize in under 8 hours. They can probably get a platoon or two there in four.

Every time I watch it I do a second set of pull ups.

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS

>twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944

fuck off

Nigs stopping cars on the highway, let's pray that one of them gets run over.

On the racial inferiority of the google

L o l

Cred Forums discussion chat room for all sorts of habbenings

JOIN AND GET /comfy/

theupdate.info/

>doesn't know what coontown was
Fuck off newfag

Commutative property gives me hope.

You just witnessed the birth of another Nazi

thirsty for big black cultural enrichment. those kids are sheltered and mentally ill. they see the world like someone that never grew out of the LOOK MOMMY IM SPECIAL!! stage and think and reason at the 5th grade level.

most of them are deeply fractured psychotics that really think they are the sane ones, and everyone else is crazy.

>Live feed is not avail. on your comp

Yeah what the fuck no.

>Smelly tattoo'd hag
>Two beta numales
>Pokemon shirt
>Big foreheads

>Look like they smell of microbrews and sweat

It all checks out

Can't find any live feeds, everything is just looping old footage

Another CCP fee for the state to collect

I would run them over and get away with it

what? how?
It's working for me, and i'm in the same country.. they're stopping cars on the I-277

WTF is that ?

OP how fucking new are you that you can't delete the embed and put the OP in a word

jeezus that OP looks terrible

Looks too young

Your a moron.

>

And Trump`s gotta pull da foken trigger

When are leftists going to admit that they are WRONG

He's right. We're too busy being human beings preoccupied with real matters so we don't pay attention to googles unless they're youtubeing out on us. That said, he might as well be a google himself for hating himself.

never

are those the same federal laws that turned a blind eye to hillary's criminal handling of classified intel? same federal laws that produced an executive order to withhold evidence related to DOJ gun running operation known as fast n furious? same federal law that forces ICE to release thousands of illegal alien rapists, murders, and robbers into american society because deportations have come to a halt?

**US military aircraft crashes off Japanese island of Okinawa**

IT'S NOT RIOTS BUT IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING GOOD, CNN.

NOBODY TELLS TYRONE WHEN HIS BEDTIME IS

>Based McCrory

google chrome 2.0

That would require character something leftists don't have. The best we can do is take any power they have away and ridicule them.

Born 2 meme
>Based McCrory

what's the big deal about these riots
isn't that place already a shithole?

Finally he was culturally enriched

Does anyone know where the rioting was taking place at? I have friends and family who live in Charlotte so I was hoping I could check a map to see if they might still be OK.

Among the first to be strung up.

>just tuned in
>yo yo yo yo yo
>I DINDU NUFFIN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

any new happenings or live streams right now?

please respond

They're passed out until tomorrow evening when we'll find out if they make good on their promise to regroup and keep rioting.

First answer my question why are you such a dumb google?

sorry I'm not up to date on the hot new memes

sounds good thanks user

>ferguson 2.0: electric dindu

>when your media can blatantly turn a routine drugged up nog getting shot into something race riot worthy through dishonest reporting with 0 consequences but people will defend freedom of the press to the death

CANNOT

COMPREHEND

Riots where property damage and assaults occur is a "big deal". What's wrong with you?

bikinpuasistri.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/charlotte-protests-turn-violent-as-1-person-dies-of-apparent-gunshot-wound/

IMAGE LINK, READ URL!
3.bp.blogspot.com/-MKzhf_T04LU/V6xcY7EyiTI/AAAAAAAAJlA/m0X6_5oOD4ohC_kY-MmTBVZcbNOr2aY5ACLcB/s640/kakek-kontol-besar.png

google.com/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=kakek-kontol-besar

ok so we're still at like defcon 3 level of chimpout
not really worth paying attention to until there is mass weapon fire or it happens in an upscale area

>isn't that place already a shithole?
No you dumb google Charlotte is a hell of a lot better than the Democrat/negro cities around and up north.

Shit, I can't wait for Justice for Trayvon. That white mother should not have killed him. Death to all whiteys

>nogs start fighting each other
They can't even live their lives incorrectly correctly!

Maybe FOR YOU GOOGLE shut the fuck up facebook you don't speak for anyone but yourself

If it was my Grandmother, I'd be finding the fuckers who did this and thanking them for their service to me.

this is like the 10th nigger chimpout this year
I'm out of rage to express at this shit, it's just par for the course at this point

Americans love to talk about how uncucked they are, why doesn't one of them ever just shoot up one of these riots? Even the crazy redneck ones?

You're not even majority white anymore.

You're gross whitu piggu.

Yeah! Another black cube to worship...

Not seeing it.

You have to be trusted to betray someone